Sex Fighting League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walk with us," they said.

I walked next to them as we headed towards the exit. There were five of them. "How do you think today went?" one of them asked.

I hesitated. Was this the end of the line for me? Had I shown weakness and that was me done? "Okay I think, all things considered," I replied.

"You are wrong," one of them said. I didn't look at him, my mind was racing as I convinced myself that this was the end for me.

"You need to toughen up."

"You can't take a punch and you can barely throw one."

I knew this. We had sparred lightly and I was okay if my guard was up and I was tensed. I could take a body shot as long as it was not a direct hit, but if they got a hit in I was dropped to the floor like a sack of shit. If I was matched against the bigger fighters they would destroy me. That had not yet happened, but it would.

No one had spoken for a few seconds and I wondered if they were expecting a reply. What would I say? He had spoken fact, I could only agree with it.

"Do you think you could win a boxing match at the moment?"

"I am fast," I replied.

"Wasn't the question, there is no disputing that you are very fast. Can you win?"

"I think I could," I said.

"Think?" one of them questioned and I instantly regretted that word choice.

We headed towards the door to the gym which led into the communal area of the campus. Thousands of people would be milling around as they went about their normal day. I was still 100% naked. Except for some rubber shoes that were for grip. I hesitated.

"Do not hesitate," one of them said as they opened the door and went through and then another. I was third in line.

I was not pushed out, but neither did the three behind me break stride either. I had two choices. Back up, retain my dignity and take the consequences. Or, walk out onto the campus as naked as the day I was born. I had less than a second to make the decision. I stepped out onto the campus.

The cool natural air licked around my nudity as I went very naked in public. Wolf whistles and cheers rose up as more and more people noticed me. Nudity was not alien to us, being seen naked was barely an issue any more, this was just a test and humiliation. The value of my nudity was practically zero. Had anyone wanted to they could do a search for "Sophie Lloyd Campus 176 Intake 681 Naked" and they would be inundated by pictures of me in various states of undress, including full frontal nudity. The embarrassment was the fact that this was a private display, cell phone cameras were pointed at me as people took a memento of this moment. I knew that I would be all over the various sources of "naked embarrassed girl" within minutes. It would be out of context by the end of the hour and various bullshit stories will have been invented to generate clickbait on the usual websites. All of that didn't bother me, as I have said, nudes of me are available online if you choose to search. What bothers me is that someone will be a dick, and at least one will get sent to my Dad. He is my next of kin, which is very easy to find using facial recognition and my basic information that is public domain. It doesn't take a genius to work out that Mr Lloyd is likely to be my Dad and I really don't want him seeing me naked.

I walked across the entire campus to the door of the dormitory. The conversation was friendly and casual. There was no point in doing this other than to embarrass me. It came with the territory though and I just kept my head held high and let it happen. "You can't take a punch," one of them said, "You fold like a wet piece of paper."

"You should be tougher by this stage."

I braced myself for the "Pack your belongings," hammer blow.

"Check your inbox, see you on Monday. It starts to get physical in the next phase. You are through on a split decision, I was not one of the ones who voted for you. Prove me wrong."

"It seems some people get off on watching a kitten get thrown into the lion's den. Be good, or be entertaining. Ideally both."

One of them buzzed me into the dorm and they left me standing outside with no clothes on. I scurried inside and up the stairs. The expected reaction of a naked girl walking into a dorm with over 50 people was as expected. Although none of them pointed a camera at me. They had to live with me and what goes around comes around. I dashed into my room and closed the door behind me and almost leapt out of my skin. Hanna was lying in her bed. "Fuck me, scared the shit out of me," I said when I saw her. Just out of instinct I covered my pussy with my left hand and rested my right arm across my chest.

"Nice arse," she said, "Training go well?"

"Well I am through by the skin of my teeth," I said and then I remembered she had seriously broken her ankle less than three hours ago. "You okay?"

"Yeah, fine," she said as she lifted her bare leg from under the duvet to show a medical gel pack that was wrapped around her ankle. "A few days of this and I am good to go."

"Got to love medical science," I said. It was very advanced. Using a combination of nanites and stem cells all but the most serious injuries were healed within 48 hours. If you arrived at a hospital still alive your chances were fairly good in this day and age. Catastrophic injury was usually death, but with the combination of the nanites in your bloodstream and the advancement of medical technology, your odds were fairly good.

I quickly dressed and took out my cell phone to message my Dad.

Sophie -- You are probably going to see me naked... Sorry

Dad -- No problem

Was that a confirmation that he had seen me naked? Or he hadn't? Or what? I didn't ask, I didn't really want to know, but I didn't have to wait long.

Dad -- Damn... you are ripped.

Sophie -- Thanks. I think. Were they tasteful nudes?

Dad -- Absolutely fucking not. Deleted. :-)

Hanna had the pack taken off her the next day and except for it being a little bit stiff, she was up on her feet again. The message that I was sent was boxing techniques for protecting my body. Kidneys and liver were the soft spots and taking a hit in them would likely drop me to the floor. I could take a punch in my stomach, so it was more important to protect my sides and soft spots. Of course, I was still vulnerable, but with my speed and my newly trained power, I stood a chance. I was never going to be a powerhouse, but my punch was decent on the strength machines. Of course, a strength machine didn't move when you tried to hit it, so applying that strength to a person was a lot more difficult. With no preference for which my leading hand was, I was deadly from either side I just had to land one of them while avoiding what was thrown at me, and that was just training and practice.

Boxing was panties only, so that was all I was wearing. The girls wore panties, and the boys wore, well, boxer shorts. Unfair on every level, but whatever, life isn't fair, suck it up. The trainers were all padded up and we cycled between a gym session and sparring with them. I was quick and hit the pads with precision and accuracy. Ducking and diving as they threw slow punches that gradually got faster as we settled into it.

I could feel that the intensity had increased massively as they threw as much as they took. We had done boxing training, but never at this intensity. I was not tired though, I was breathing heavily, but I was alert and focused. They wore face protection that absorbed any impact, so we could go for it. I saw an opening and smacked him in the face. A proper full-strength punch to his face. That felt so good, so fucking good. He snapped his head back and grinned at me. "Damn, didn't even see that one," he said as he backed off and reset himself.

I just grinned at him, on my toes bouncing. One advantage of having a smaller chest is I can bounce without knocking myself out. I was excited, but not sexually. This felt electric, this was what the months of hard work were for. My entire body tingled and my nipples were rock-hard. He glanced at them and at the same time whipped a pad into my side while I was distracted by him looking at my tits. "Ooof," I grunted as he connected and down I went. That hurt, like seriously hurt. I curled into a ball and hugged my left kidney.

"Get up," he snapped, "three... four..." as he did the count.

I unfolded and got to one knee. "Five... six..." my side was screaming at me to go back down again. "Seven, eight," but I forced myself to my feet and bounced on my toes. I could barely see straight, but I was up. He grabbed my gloves and I pulled back to show I was okay, I really wasn't, fuck me that hurt and was still hurting.

"Okay?" he asked. I just nodded. I fired a couple of punches that connected with pads, but there was no power behind them. I relied on my body to generate power, and my body felt like it had just been kidney-punched by a freight train. He snapped his pad around and slammed into my other side before I could react. I was distracted by the agony in my left kidney still and then my right joined it as he connected. I heard myself yelp, but my legs stayed underneath me and I backed off to recover. He came forward and snapped a few jabs to keep him at range but he totally let me off the hook. We were still in the training phases so it was lessons over giving us a hiding, but had this been an opponent I would have been defeated. One punch had seen the end of my challenge, two if you are feeling generous, but if I was being honest the first one that connected finished me off, anything after that was just charity.

"Okay," he said stepping back out of range. "Okay."

I lowered my guard and doubled over as I squeezed my kidneys to try and quell the pain. I rotated against them in turn as I pushed the pain out and then straightened up again. My face showed the pain though. "The good?" he began, "You landed some quality hits, you got back up and kept fighting."

I just nodded. Here came the bad. "Protect yourself. For fucks sake," he said sounding truly annoyed with me, "Who cares if I am looking at your tits? Thousands, if not millions of people are going to see your tits. If that was for real you would have been a very poor second in a field of two. Buck up, concentrate."

"It won't happen again," I replied. I had found that apologising just attracted abuse. Don't be sorry, just be better was the general consensus. Accepting the criticism was the best approach. You were free to challenge it if you felt it was unfair, but I had no defence. That was stupid. As he said, who cares if he was looking at my boobs?

"It had best not," he said as he removed his pads and helped me out of my boxing gloves. He plucked the elastic of my panties, "Lose them for the week, fairly safe to say you lost that one."

Again, I could protest the decision and I looked at him with the 'is it worth protesting' eyes. He just shook his head with a wry smile. I just grinned at him and shrugged. I dropped my panties and left them where they landed. AI laundry bots would have them back in my wardrobe in double-quick time.

I was not the only person to get put on the floor, which made me feel a bit better and by the end of the week, 75% of us were naked after a defeat. In fact, one of the guys got knocked out with what to me looked like a fairly soft hit to his face. Not bragging, but I am fairly sure I could have taken that and shrugged it off.

Each night I watched my videos. I watched myself make mistakes in painful slow motion at times. With this view, I could see the punch coming. I could read the tension flex through the body when a punch was coming and with time I could even make a good guess where it was coming from and have a good idea of the target. I honed in on that observation, being able to see punches made it so much easier. Of course, after the fact was not a lot of use, but I was getting better. I watched myself getting better, fewer hits landed on me, but as I improved the incoming hits got stronger. I was being dropped to the floor less though. It still hurt when I got caught, but I could grit my teeth, back off to get myself some time and then go back in again. All the while I was watching the body, watching for the tension of a muscle and the flex pulse in them. I got better and better, and eventually, I was no longer shit. There were girls, and guys who were getting a harder time than me and I took a lot of confidence from that. I knew to progress I had to be one of the best, but one step at a time. Not eating the floor after a tiny tap to my kidney was progress. Being able to take a fairly substantial punch to them and not be reduced to tears was incredible to watch. As long as I saw it coming, I could tense and take a punch, but if I was surprised I was going down.

I protected my sides and face, but as I got better my guard relaxed as I relied on my speed. I could see when I needed to be tighter, but generally, I could fight with a much more relaxed guard. Which in turn gave me a better view of my opponent so I could see their body language easier. I could almost react to what they were doing before they did it. We gradually progressed from just fighting the trainers to fighting each other. It was very much 'boxing lite' with the format, but it was real contact and the punches were real. It was only a single five-minute round and the fight was stopped very much on the side of caution. If you got caught and looked rocked it was stopped, if you touched a glove to the floor it was stopped, even if it was possibly just a slip. It was still a real fight though, you went into it as you would an actual one. If you lost you were naked for the rest of the week, at the end of the week two of the naked fighters (one male and one female) were randomly selected by the AI and they had to masturbate in front of everyone.

The forfeit was a long way from the humiliation of the actual leagues if we got there, but even so, dropping to your knees in front of a not-insignificant number of people was less than ideal.

It was Sunday and Hanna had been getting closer and closer to one of the guys. As I am a good mate I made myself scarce. I went to the gym and invited myself alongside a few of the others who were popular and mainly winning. I was accepted into the training group and did what was near enough a full-intensity session on what should have been my day off. Hanna owed me, big time. I was invited for dinner with them and so we went to the on-site restaurant. Food was provided, but not this quality, this you paid for, but it was the first time I have spent a penny since I got here, so I treated myself. Steak and everything. It was all nutritionally balanced specifically for me and if I was making it myself I would have probably doubled the portion size, but whatever, it was very nice. Alcohol was a big no-no, so the drink was a smoothie of some description. I would not have picked it, but it was actually okay.

It was just gone 10pm when we headed back to our accommodation. I went into my room and Hanna was on her bed wearing next to nothing. I started to ask her if she had had a good day with the intention of fully probing into the gory details, but my brain finally processed the scene. She was knelt on her bunk, naked and the guy she had spent the day with was underneath her and I assume buried deep inside her. "Oops, soz," I said with a giggle as I held my hand in front of my face to block the view of the main event that was happening between her legs. I couldn't actually see anything, but yeah...

"We will..." she began, but I cut her off.

"It is fine," I said smiling at her and checking out the guy who she was fucking. He was fairly hot. I have seen him naked loads of times, which is an odd situation to be in, but that was my life at the moment. He did look seriously cute though. "What room are you?" I asked him.

"Er... 17," he said with a strained voice as she was still gently rocking herself back and forth while she straddled him.

"Oh my God," I giggled, "Stop fucking him for a second," I said as I took my vest and panties from underneath my pillow.

"Owe you," she said.

"Yeah you do," I agreed, "I will leave you to it. Oh, she loves it up the ass, she will claim otherwise, but she is lying. Fuck her hard," I said as I closed the door. His eyes lit up with that revelation. I am not sure if it was the connection that I knew such detail or the fact that he may get her ass, but either way, he liked that. I was lying, she didn't like anal, but that was her problem now.

I closed the door and went searching for room 17. I found it and knocked. The door clicked and I went in. "Hey," I said to a guy who was in the top bunk, "My room is occupied. Do you mind?"

"Of course not," he said, "Feel free."

"Cheers, bathroom, five minutes."

"Yeah, no worries," he said as he checked me out. The checking was mutual, he was hardly rough on the eyes. He was also topless and had one hell of a chest. "What is your ID?"

"71765," I said.

"No worries, I will add you to the door lock for 24 hours," he said, "Make yourself at home."

I thanked him and went to the bathroom leaving my sleepwear on the bottom bunk. I got back and my fingerprint activated the door lock. He glanced at me and nodded. I tucked up underneath him on the bottom bunk and changed. This provided privacy, but he would have seen me naked loads of times anyway. It just felt a little unrefined to strip in front of him for no reason. He could have taken a guess how long it would take me to be naked and then just leaned over the side of his bunk to get a peek, but he didn't. I dressed into the vest and panties and wriggled underneath the sheets. They were changed daily so they were nice and crisp.

The conversation was casual and friendly. I knew him but had never really spoken to him. I didn't even know his name. It just felt a little weird going to sleep in a room with someone who you hadn't even spoken to. I know it happens in hostels all the time, but it just felt a bit weird. "Fancy a cuddle?" he asked eventually.

I smiled to myself and leaned my head out so I could see up to his bunk. He poked his head over the side and we smiled at each. Yeah, no mistaking that intention, a cuddle was very much what I was assuming. "Maybe," I replied as I considered his offer. Throw away sex was fun and it has been months since I have done it except with myself.

"Maybe yes? Maybe no?" he asked. His tone was hopeful and yet not desperate or pleading. It was a casual confidence that dissolved a girl's underwear in most scenarios.

He was still looking at me. I nodded and a smile spread across his face. "But..." I began and

waited until he was focused on what I was saying, "No mouth, no ass," I said.

"Deal," he said.

I kicked the sheets off and stood up next to the bunks. He swept the sheets back as an invite and he was wearing boxers. I grinned at his body, lifted my vest off so I was only wearing panties and climbed up in bed with him.

He folded the sheet over us and we cuddled into a kiss. His hand went straight between my legs and I opened them for him. He stroked me through my underwear while we kissed. I slid my hand down his body and went straight into his boxers. Let's see how wet I need to be. I grabbed hold of him and was a little surprised. Not big at all. Way below average I assumed just on feel alone. He was not a shower, maybe he was a grower. I stroked my hand up and down him while we kissed and he rubbed my clit through my underwear. I was fairly impressed at how quickly he found that. I was at an awkward angle and due to the size of the bed we were really close to each other, but even so, bullseye, he may be a keeper.

He stiffened in my hand but didn't really grow. I could wrap my hand around him and fully encompass his length and girth. My hand is tiny, he must have been three inches, four at the most. Maybe the body was steroids and not training. Such drugs were banned now we were in the leagues, but beforehand anything was possible. If we even looked at a drug when signed up to the leagues our nanites would report it and we would be dismissed within the hour.