Sex Fighting League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many many expletives went through my mind, but I didn't voice any of them. I just maintained my smile and went back to my training for the day.

The X-Frame was an awesome bit of kit. It was a device that was purely designed to restrain with total freedom for the manipulation of the restrained person. It could hold you in any position that was requested. It could bend and twist your body into positions that you were not aware you were capable of or it could just hold you in a stretched-out starfish pose. Punishment wagers were always popular. Even the trainers stayed behind for these and most of the other trainees did as well. My nudity has no value, me being forced to orgasm was worth watching though.

I stepped up to the machine and held my hands up to the restraints. They clicked and secured around my wrists. They were tight, but not uncomfortable. Without testing them I knew I was going nowhere. I placed my feet into the restraints and felt my ankles get restrained as well. It stretched me out into a starfish and waited for instruction.

She displayed me in all angles first, the machine could rotate in 360 degrees and in any plane, so by the end of the 60-second display I had no secrets. Jenny grinned at me as she held the vibrator and toyed with it in her hands. "Ready?" she asked. I ignored her. My reply bore no relevance to the immediate outcome. She was totally in control and I was at her mercy. Internally I smiled at that last word when connected to Jenny. I was fucked, she was merciless. She gently touched the toy to my left nipple and the electricity that flooded my body was incredible. I tried to maintain eye contact with her to try and feign control, but even with just my nipple being toyed with my eyes fluttered and I lost focus. She grinned at me and came really close to me. "Does that feel nice?" she whispered into my ear.

There was no point lying. I just nodded my head. She switched to my right nipple and nibbled at my ear lobe. "How nice?" she cooed into my ear.

She pulled back at looked at me. She waited for an answer. "Pretty fucking nice," I conceded.

She grinned and leaned in again. She smelled incredible, the perfect mix of a tough day at the gym and the subtle tones of whatever perfume she used. She trailed the toy from my right nipples down my chest and over my tummy. My muscles pulsed as it vibrated down my naked body. I knew what was coming and I knew I was not in control of it. "Are you going to resist?" she asked as she gently stroked it between my legs. "Or are you going to be a good girl?"

I looked at her as my clit felt like it was being sucked, licked and rubbed all at the same time and all by the best techniques possible. I just nodded my head and she grinned. She gently pushed the toy between my legs and into my clit. The soft material surrounded my sensitive clit and I heard myself swear. It wasn't an orgasm, but I was not lasting long. "I think I am going to be a good girl," I replied with a sexy smile. She grinned back at me and kissed me. A long slow lingering kiss. No tongues or anything like that, but fuck me, if that was a girl standard I need to kiss way more girls. The atmosphere ramped up several notches and there was almost a combined intake of breath as she kissed me.

She whispered in my ear, almost silently so no one else could hear. "I will stop when you say," she whispered.

The machine spread my legs to the splits position leaving me unprotected and she just gently stroked the toy across my clit and pussy. There was no penetration, the head of the toy was bigger than my fist and way too big to penetrate me, but the sensation of it pushing against my entrance was amazing. My body needed it and my clit was getting it. I stared at her as I shuddered to my first orgasm. "One," she grinned at me. She held the toy against me where it had just caused my first climax and moments later a second orgasm rippled through my body. "Ooo, you do like this. Two," she teased.

I tried to retain my dignity. I tried to not make too many noises or scream. Even my moans of pure satisfaction I kept to a minimum, but this was sensory overload. My body had no idea what was happening to it, it just knew it was awesome and never wanted it to stop. I could feel my wetness, the toy was gliding between my legs and fist-sized or not, with my legs spread this wide if she tried I was fairly sure it would go in me. I am going to assume that it would really hurt, but it would go in me.

She counted my orgasms for me. Each one a bit more intense and generating a bit more wetness between my legs. The frame span me 180 degrees so I was upside down and opened my legs to the splits again. The exposure was embarrassing and I tried to resist, but it was pointless, it was strong enough to snap my legs like dry twigs. I knew it was pointless, but even so, as I got rotated and my legs spread for all to see I still tensed and tried to stop the exposure. Instead of retaining a tiny bit of dignity, I orgasmed again. "Four," Jenny said. The head rush of an upside-down orgasm is weird. I am not sure if I liked it or not. "Five," Jenny said as I swore loudly. I guess I do.

My excitement was dribbling out of me and down my tummy as she used the vibrator on me. I was so wet. I glanced at the screen and my hairless pussy was just slick with my own juices. I closed my eyes and tried to forget that my Dad would be watching this. He could of course turn it off and not watch, but curiosity is a funny thing. He would watch it.

She gently rested the toy against my entrance and pushed. My eyes shot open and I stared between my legs as I wondered if I would take it or not. "Will you take it you slut?" Jenny asked.

"No, she will not," one of the trainers said. Jenny pushed a little harder and I felt my slick pussy surrender slightly. Not enough to be penetrated, but the beginnings of accepting it were starting. "Jenny..." one of the trainers warned.

"She will take it," Jenny argued, "Fucking slack bitch, she will take it."

"Do NOT fuck her with that," the trainer warned again. The trainer would have a medical feed of my body and that area would very much be flashing red as a warning. I am fairly sure I would take it. Let's be blunt here, things going the other way I can get a baby out of it, so this toy is relatively small. I realise there are various stages required before a baby can come out, but physically, it is possible.

"She will, she wants it," Jenny argued, "Loose bitch wants this up her."

I orgasmed again. "See!" Jenny exclaimed and I felt my pussy start to surrender and stretch to accept the invader. I squealed loudly and not entirely with pleasure. A head-spinning mix of pleasure and pain ripped through me as the toy pushed closer to being inside me. It hurt so bad, but it felt so good. I wasn't sure if I would physically tear first or if my pelvis would snap, but it felt more nice than not.

I felt the X-Frame move me into a more comfortable position as she continued to try and fuck me with something that was as thicker than my forearm. She pushed again and the pleasure evaporated. Yeah, that was going to hurt, really really hurt. "No," I said instantly and urgently as my brain over rode my horny idiocy.

She stopped instantly. The frame span me around so I was the right way up again and Jenny gave me a hug. "Done?" she whispered. I hesitated and I felt her grin. "Horny bitch," she giggled as she switched the toy back to my clit and I lost track of all time and sense of anything.

She fucked the hell out of me. I squealed, I orgasmed, I moaned I pleaded. She destroyed me. My entire body was just sweat and sex. She stopped counting my orgasms, but they stopped being fully pleasurable and started to become partially uncomfortable long before she stopped playing with me. The frame held me with my legs wide open and I was actually dripping onto the floor. With each orgasm, my pussy juices dripped over the toy and onto the floor. I didn't squirt, I have no idea how, I am assuming I am not capable, but other than that, she took me to heaven, via hell and back to heaven again. I still hated her, but credit where credit is due, she knows how to fuck a girl senseless. I was a mess, hung limply as the machine supported me, covered in sweat and with my own excitement dribbling down my legs. In fact, dribble was maybe downplaying it a bit, it was not that far from being a stream from my pussy. She left me hanging there for a few minutes while the cameras finished off any dignity that I had left and then she released me.

I fully recovered from my defeat with no lasting effects. It did give me a new appreciation of paying attention, even when winning. I had just not seen her punch coming. She had broadcast it like all of her other ones, I was just focused on landing my next one as opposed to watching what she was doing. Lesson learned. I would not make that mistake again. I was compensated to the tune of 5,000 credits for the failed gum shield. After much deliberation, I donated it to a local charity back home. It got me some free press coverage and I got an interview out of it. I was briefed on what I could and couldn't say before I went into it which felt very real. I was being tutored on PR. That in itself felt scary. I have never been in a position where I had to be aware of what I was, or indeed, what I was not saying. The concentration required was intense and very nerve-wracking, but I got through it and it was good PR for me. As an added bonus the gym donated a percentage of their compensation as well so the final figure was around the ten thousand mark.

Training continued and the number of people was being reduced. You didn't notice it day to day, but occasionally you looked around and it just looked quieter. People left of their own accord, but more and more people were being sent home. We were being conditioned for the actual boxing now. It was more important to be a decent boxer than it was to be dedicated to your training. Of course, to be good at boxing you had to be dedicated, but the decision was based on your boxing as opposed to your training. If you were naturally gifted you could get away with slacking a bit and allowing your natural talent to shine though. I was not gifted, I worked my ass off. I avoided any further ass-kickings and I won all of my other fights. The majority of them fairly convincingly as well. Either by KO, TKO, or a points decision that didn't require AI to determine the winner, it was fairly one-sided in my favour.

There were around 40 of us left and the percentage split between males and females was around 50% as well. I am not sure if this was by design, or if that is just how this intake had worked out. We were lined up in the gym again, this was graduation. All of us were perfectly presented in our selected gym wear and we all looked amazing. Six months of intense training did things to the body that just equalled sexy. This will sound really slutty, but whatever, of the 20 guys left I would not kick any of them out of bed. Not only that but if you pinned me down and made me answer I would probably not protest too strongly to a few of them having a go simultaneously. If you really really pushed me I could probably pick a few of the girls who would be a maybe. I am not into girls, but curiosity is a strange thing I guess and that kiss. Oh my God, that kiss. I have fingered myself to several orgasms over that kiss. This was the end of the six months of training. After this were were Pro-Am boxers, if we were still here. We would have a management team and would be soon thrust into the real world of actual fights with actual opponents.

The trainers did a speech about how well we had done to get this far and all that usual nonsense that they always say. Just get to the point. It was possible none of us would go through. It would not be out of the ordinary for the whole class to fall short and for no one to make it into the next stages. We all stood arrow straight as we were addressed by our trainers.

"Sophie, Jenny, Stacey, Abigail, step forward." We stepped forward and I looked around as best I could while still maintaining my posture. "Darren, Steve, Martin, Dave, step forward."

They left it hanging for way too long. The false tension that shit game shows do, but there was no audience to rile up. This was just torture and they were being a dick. "If I called your name," he began and I closed my eyes. This could be the end of my journey. I was an above-average fighter, but this was a popularity contest as well, my face had to fit as much as my punches needed to land. I needed to be likeable cute and achievable. That sounds terrible, a lot of my success at this stage hung on the opinion of five trainers if I was cute enough to pull in revenue, while being 'girl next door' enough for the audience to connect with me. Yes, by connect, I mean if they saw me in a bar would they approach me or would I be out of their league? It was a shit system and I was making myself angry just thinking about it. Fuck off. "You stay, the rest of you, thank you for your time and dedication, but you have fallen short."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was through. I was a fighter, I was semi-professional. I was being paid for this shit. From that moment I was a saleable commodity. I realise that is not a great thing as it is my natural assets that are ultimately saleable, but whatever, I did it. Another hurdle cleared. Sobs and frustration came from behind me from a few of them, but they left the gym as the eight of us stood to attention. No emotion, nothing, just stood obediently.

"At ease," one of them said and I relaxed. I glanced around and smiled at everyone, even Jenny, bitch, she was okay I guess, and still being in the league means I could get a rematch and lay the smug bitch out. "Well done. Take the day off. Tomorrow is Sunday. Monday shit gets real. Classroom day, contracts, boring shit. Dismissed," a trainer said.

"Your alcohol detection system has been relaxed, so feel free to have a drink or two tonight. Do not go crazy though, you are still our asset," another of them said.

I dropped to the floor and cried. I hugged myself. An overflow of emotion flooded out of me. I felt a hand on my back and then reached around my middle to pick me up off the floor. I was lifted to my feet by Jenny. She smiled at me and gave me a proper hug, a long real hug. A well done, we did it hug. I hugged her back as everyone else came over as well and we had a group hug. Jenny was last to let go and I smiled at her and she smiled back. She even smelled nice. Fucking bitch. I was still going to beat the shit out of her.