Sex Fighting League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my hand up and down him as he continued to rub me through my underwear. He was definitely hard enough and I was fairly sure I was wet enough. I let myself roll onto my back and he shifted his weight when he saw my submission. I opened my legs and he lay between them. We kissed as he ground himself against me. He looked down at what he was doing, took himself out and pushed against my underwear. I smiled at him and when I didn't protest he pushed my panties to the side and slid into me.

"Oh fuck... yes..." I whispered as my pussy surrendered and accepted him hungrily. It had been way too long. I was probably not quite wet enough, but I really couldn't care less at that moment in time, it had been months since I had had sex. I let him push into me until I felt his groin push against me. I arched my back to try and make him go deeper as my body craved penetration.

He pulled out and started to slowly thrust in and out of me. I just laid beneath him passively as we had sex. It felt so nice. Size really does not matter. Weirdly I didn't feel full, but it didn't matter, all the good stuff is in the first few inches anyway and he was plenty big enough to reach those. He gradually picked up the pace as he screwed me. He lifted my hips off the bed so I was suspended by his hands to give him an easier angle. I just let him do what he wanted. He had the conditions, any slip into my ass, accidental or otherwise and it was game over. He was good though, seriously good. The angle he held me at was definitely working. "Wanna do doggy?" he asked as he looked down at me.

I looked at him for a second. Not really, this was awesome, but I assume his arms were aching holding me off the bed like he was. I nodded, and he pulled out while I rolled onto my front and got on my hands and knees. I lowered my head towards the bed to give him an easier angle. He slid past my panties again and into me. My eyes fluttered as he took me from behind. I played with the angle of my back while he took me as I chased an orgasm. He held me by the hips and drove himself into me. The bones of his hips slammed against my ass while his cock drove in and out of my pussy. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit while we had sex. He was so much closer than I was and if I wanted to cum I needed to add some assistance.

He cuddled me around the waist and lifted me up so I was on my knees with him knelt behind me. He held me vertically as he took me. He wrapped his hand around my neck and squeezed it gently. Barely noticeable, but I was not into that. I shook my head, but he either didn't notice or he decided to ignore my request to stop doing that. He pushed a little harder into my neck and throat and I pulled my head back. He followed me with his hand and I shook my head again. "Not my neck," I said.

"Sorry," he said and instantly stopped the playful strangling. He wrapped his arms underneath my own and curled them around so I was suspended by him while he screwed me. He kissed my neck and ear. I tilted my head to encourage that behaviour and moaned in appreciation. He licked and nibbled at my exposed neck as he rocked his hips to thrust himself in and out of me. I have no idea how he didn't fall out at this angle. He didn't have much to work with, but damn... he knew what he was doing.

My pussy was tingling and it was spreading into my tummy and beyond. I felt myself get heavier on his arms, but he easily supported the extra weight. He could probably bench press two of me per arm without much effort, holding me like this was no problem for him. I pushed back at him a few times as I started to lose control, my body screamed for release. I have masturbated two or three times a week, but that is a poor substitute for the real thing. "Oh fuck yes..." I moaned as I lost control of myself, "I'm gonna cum..." I gasped, but was too late, there was no going to about it. I orgasmed hard on his cock while he kept fucking me.

He felt massive as my pussy squeezed him while I shuddered to climax. "Oh wow," he said as he started to slow down in me.

"Keep going," I urged. I wasn't going to cum again but I needed his cum in me.

He let go of me and I lowered back onto all fours again. I spread my legs a little wider for him, he grabbed my waist and pounded me. Full power and speed he just fucked me. I got the timing after a few hard thrusts and started to bounce back on his in-stroke. Our bodies slammed together as he rode me from behind. "Don't you dare slip out, don't you dare slip out," I was saying to myself over and over. This was a terrible angle if he did so and he would go full anal before either of us reacted.

He reached around my side, grabbed my left breast and squeezed it. Twisting at my nipple another tingle rippled up and down my body, but I just needed his cum. I twisted slightly so he lost his coordination on it and I moved my arm to block his second attempt. I looked over my shoulder at him, my hair half across my face as I grinned at him. "Fuck me... cum in me," I demanded in a sexy whisper.

He delivered. Oh my God did he deliver. He went for it like a man possessed and I almost went off like a bottle rocket when he exploded in me. Humping me hard and fast he fired his seed into me. My eyes crossed as he exploded inside me and I heard myself orgasm again. That was not quiet. Or dignified. Oh well. "Stay in," I said as I lowered my head to the bed and regained my breath. He was panting behind me. I played with him using the muscles of my pussy to maintain his erection for as long as possible, but eventually, he lost it and my body pushed him out. He had been in long enough though and I kept hold of the majority of what he had just fired into me. My panties were a little bit soggy, but they were not a ruined mess of cum and cotton either. I flipped onto my back and sorted out my very badly located underwear. He grinned down at me as he caught a glimpse of the main event for a second and then tucked himself away when I had a look at his.

The bed was probably big enough to sleep with him but fuck that, I actually wanted sleep. "Night," I said as I got up and slid down the ladder of the bed.

"Night," he said as he watched me put the vest back on to sleep in.

"Thanks," I said giving him a kiss on the lips, "That was fucking awesome."

He just smiled, watched me get into bed and then rolled onto his side. A soft snoring followed very quickly. I stayed topless, rolled onto my side, curled up underneath the sheets and closed my eyes. I fell asleep with the unmistakable awesome of the afterglow of sex.

I woke up and he was already awake. He looked at me for a few seconds wondering if he was getting round two. He was not, it was half 6 am and we had 90 minutes until training started.

I kicked the sheets off and stood up. I stretched and smiled at him. "Morning," I said.

"Morning," he said back, still looking hopeful for more sex. His eyes locked onto my bare chest as I stood in front of him only wearing panties.

I went for a shower and got the knowing looks that were expected when someone comes out of a room that is not their own. They probably heard us anyway, we were far from quiet and the walls between the rooms were not exactly soundproofed. I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to his room. The AI would know where I had woken up and so my clothes would have been delivered to his room. I slipped my boxing panties on underneath the towel and then let it fall off. I faced away from him while I put the sports bra on then turned to face him while I finished getting ready. "You getting up?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess," he said as his hopes of even a handjob slowly evaporated. I could have probably given him a handjob, but fuck that, I was not his servant, he had his own hand if he was that horny.

"See ya at training," I said.

"Yeah, cheers," he said with a warm smile.

"No no no, thank you," I grinned as I went on tiptoes and gave him another kiss.

I left the room and headed towards the canteen for some breakfast. I still had no idea what his name was. That is so bad. I checked my phone on the way to the canteen, no messages from Hanna, but I also had a quick check in my medical app as well. I checked that my contraception was switched on, it was, but a check never hurt. The last thing I needed was a baby. Fairly sure that would end my career at this stage. Medical science is advanced, but I am fairly sure Mom getting the shit beaten out of her would be detrimental to any unborn baby.

My first real fight was against a girl called Katy. She was a blonde bombshell. She was so sexy and had fairly large breasts and not just compared to my tiny ones. They were not an advantage though when fighting. They were sensitive to impact and they were fully unsupported so added high-up momentum to all of her movements. She did look awesome when fighting though, if you are into that sort of thing. The stereotype large-breasted girl fighting as her massive breasts bounce and dance on her bare chest. Mine barely moved, mine were not big enough to move. If I bounced on my toes they did, but normal fighting they were fairly stable.

We touched gloves and the match was on. Cagey at first we jabbed at each other. I landed a few on her face and body, but there was no power behind them, we were just getting our range. As the round progressed though I was frustrating her with my speed and snappy jabs. She swung wildly and I saw her stomach tense just before she did so. I ducked it and uppercut her on the chin. She was rocked and backed off. "Finish her," one of the trainers yelled, but I held back and she recovered her senses.

She came in again, a little more cautious this time, but I could see her punches before she even threw them now. It was almost too easy. Her body tensed and flexed as she set up her next punch, being able to see and read this meant I could be avoiding her next shot before she barely started to throw it. I ducked and dodged as I waited for her to get frustrated and make a mistake, it didn't take long. She threw a heavy punch that I leapt back out of range of. Launching forward as her fist sailed passed me I slammed my glove into the side of her jaw as I combined both of our momentum into a single punch. I was sure I felt her teeth rattle even with the mouth guard in. Her eyes went glassy and her legs turned to jelly. She snapped a punch, but it was barely in the right direction, never mind going to cause me any issues. "Finish her. For fucks sake Sophie," one of the trainers yelled at me.

I ducked down to launch upwards with an uppercut, but she was done, she had no idea where she was. I had won. "She is done," I said. Her legs looked like they were connected to another brain as coordination left her. Five seconds after the punch landed her legs folded and she went down in an undignified half-naked heap.

She was breathing heavily as the medical staff came into the ring and made sure she was okay. She was, the technology in her body would have ended the fight if anything was even looking a bit dangerous. All the medical staff did was protect her airway in case she was fully out cold. She wasn't, but I don't think she really knew what her name was at that moment in time.

She rolled onto her back and sat up after 30 seconds. She shook her head to clear it and touched her glove to her chin where I had connected. I felt a little bit guilty but massively satisfied. I had done that. Training had done that. Hard work had done that. She got to her feet and we gave each other a hug. The referee held my hand in the air in victory and that felt good. So so so so good. That was addiction material right there. I hated losing, I always have done, but that was the first time I appreciated just how much I love winning.

My gloves were taken off me. I took my prize, which was her panties, sliding them to the floor and off before holding them aloft as I displayed my prize. There were not many people watching, everyone in the room had seen her (and me for that matter) naked many many times previously. It was just symbolic. I had taken them off her. I had punched her senseless and then to rub salt into the wound I had stripped her naked. I dropped them onto the floor and revelled in the glory for a few seconds before I got out of the ring with a definite spring in my step. I was instantly debriefed and pulled down a peg or two.

"You should have had her much earlier," the trainer said, "You need that killer instinct."

"She was done," I defended.

"Not your call, you fight to the bell," he said, "While the fight is on your opponent is a danger to you."

I mumbled a reply. "That will come back to bite you, fight until they are down, or the fight is stopped," he reiterated

I nodded my head. He was right, but she was defenceless, I didn't want to hit a defenceless girl. She didn't know what day it was, the last thing she needed was another punch or two on her way down.

Dad was signed up to my notifications and his replies were congratulatory as they always were. He didn't comment on the fact that I was prancing around a boxing ring half-naked. I think that was the biggest injustice that I just can't square with myself. The guys wore literal boxer shorts, they were 100% decent during the fights. Whereas we were prancing around in skimpy panties. So unfair. It did look super cute though and I guess that was the general idea. He did comment on her full nudity which did bring a smile to my face.

The next day it was Hanna's turn to have a fight and she was up against Jenny. It was no secret that they didn't like each other. Like really didn't like each other. They just wound each other up constantly and I don't think it was even intended, it was just a clash of personalities. They both stripped to their panties and got into the ring. They touched gloves, were told the rules and then the bell rang. Incidentally, the rules were as per usual boxing rules. Even the "below the belt" rule, yes, that really hurts for us girls as well, maybe not to the same level for you guys I guess, but there are a lot of nerve endings down there. Hit us there and we are going down and staying down for a looooong time.

They bounced around and Hanna came out as she always did, with high energy and quickly. Jenny just dodged her and danced around. She got caught with a few hits, but nothing powerful, but Hanna was definitely winning on points. Hanna was a one-trick pony, hit them fast, hit them hard, and put them down before they could settle. It would work against lesser opponents, but Jenny was not a lesser opponent. She stayed out of range and most importantly, she didn't get frustrated when all of the aggression was coming her way with no real reply from herself. She ducked and dived and after the first three minutes, she started to land some hits of her own.

Jenny landed a few body shots and Hanna dropped her guard a bit to cover her body a bit better. Jenny switched to her head and back to her body as Hanna swapped her guard depending on what was hurting. Jenny was taking her apart, one piece at a time, Hanna's only friend was the timer, which was counting down towards zero. Hanna swung but missed more than she connected and Jenny just waited. Hanna saw a gap and went for it, but it had been a feint, I saw this, it was so obvious, but Hanna didn't. Jenny stepped back out of range and then came back in with a body shot that lifted Hanna off her feet. I heard the wind get knocked out of her and her legs went to jelly, but she stayed standing. Her guard dropped to fully protect her body and Jenny unleashed on her head and face.

Left, right, left, right, all landed on Hanna's head and face and she was out of her feet. The final punch switched off her lights. Hanna swung a punch, but it was purely instinct and not aimed or controlled, she swung into fresh air. Jenny stepped back and smashed another right hook into Hanna's face and she face-planted into the mat. The referee jumped in front of Jenny to stop her from going in for the kill on her way down and Jenny grinned widely. She lifted her arms in the air and celebrated her win. She spat out her gum shield. Medical staff sorted Hanna out. She was fine, she was only out for a few seconds, but that had been a heavy defeat.

She got up again and hugged Jenny as was tradition. Jenny relieved Hanna of her panties and walked around the ring holding them above her head in celebration as Hanna stood naked. Jenny then dropped them into the trash by the ring and they both went back to training. Only Hanna was naked. Jenny teased and jibed at her throughout the week, but Hanna didn't rise to it. Hanna seemed different, she knew that was a big defeat and very one-sided. The issue was that she had not done anything wrong in the fight, Jenny had just done her homework and was ultimately just better than Hanna was. For the first time, I was worried for her. Salt was further rubbed into the wound when Hanna was randomly selected for the masturbation.

Her head dropped and she stepped into the centre of the floor. She looked at the guy who had also been selected. They smiled a knowing smile at each other, turned to face us and sank to their knees. I watched my best mate finger herself until her eyes crossed and she orgasmed in front of everyone. The guy next to her was not far behind and I watched him fire his seed onto the floor. I was fairly impressed at not only how much came out, but how far it went. He orgasmed on his knees and I bet it went a good two or three feet in front of him.

I was getting better and better with each fight. At first, although I could anticipate the next attack I could not predict where it was going, I just knew one was coming. I got hit less and less and was able to block what I couldn't avoid. Gradually I tuned myself in and I could make a fairly good guess not only when a real punch was coming, but also where it was going. My fights went from messy and a bit clumsy to lethal. One mistake from my opponent and I was deadly. I still did not have that killer instinct that Jenny had demonstrated as she destroyed my best mate, but it hadn't come back to bite me yet. Yes I got caught on occasion and that really hurt, but I was quick enough and technically good enough to get myself out of trouble. My opponents were wary of my power and accuracy and so gave me maybe a little bit too much respect. Hanna on the other hand went the other way.

"I can't do it," Hanna said as she lay on the bunk above me.

My heart sank as I heard her words. I knew that this was coming. Her record was not as good as mine, nowhere near, she was not the worst, but she was towards the bottom of the tables. She was seriously powerful, but she was too explosive. Opponents waited for her to swing herself out and then just picked her off. She had trained as hard as me and studied just as much, it was so unfair. Selfishly I needed her though. I needed her to just be here. "You can," I said, "You have got this," I added, my voice breaking as I got instantly emotional.

She leaned over the side of her bunk and looked at me. She smiled a weak smile. "I can't," she said. I opened my mouth to argue otherwise, but she continued. "I don't want to..." she said honestly.

That was the killer blow and it felt like it hit me in the guts. She didn't want to. She didn't want it as much as I did. You need to want it more than oxygen and even then that is statistically not going to be enough. I did want this, so I was halfway there, this was my ticket out of my shit life, it was not for her though. I saw it on her first knockout, the fight and her heart left her. I just nodded my head as tears flowed down my face. She got out of her bunk and gave me a long hard cuddle. I never wanted to let go, but she pulled away. "I am so sorry," she said.

I shook my head. "Promise me that we will not lose touch," I said.