Sex Fighting League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even when you are rich and famous?" she asked with a warm smile as she avoided the question.

"Especially then," I said with a resigned grin. I was never going to be rich and famous, just not being poor was my goal, "Promise me," I demanded even though I knew it would be an empty promise. I needed to hear it, I needed something to cling onto, even if it was a lie.

"I promise," she said and cuddled me again. "I have been offered an academic route, I am going to go into managing. Apparently, I can talk the legs off a donkey and be entertaining while doing it," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah," I said as I squeezed her hard and laughed from around my tears, "I can agree with that."

She squeezed me hard again and stood up. She reached up and took a rucksack off her bunk. I choked back the tears. "I love you so much," she said, "Vodka and diet coke for the road?"

I laughed at that. I hadn't had one of those for months and I felt great for it, but at that moment in time, I would have sacked it all off and gone for a drink with her. She wouldn't have let me, but that was a tipping point, had she said let's go and debt ourselves up to the eyeballs, suck some seriously rich cocks to get investment and buy a shit bar in a shit town I would have snapped her hand off. She didn't though. She just left the room and as I heard the door lock engage I burst into uncontrollable tears. Our lives were at a fork in the road, both roads were roughly the same direction, but it was a very general direction and they were unlikely to cross again. At least professionally and never at the closeness that we enjoyed now, I knew this and so did she. I stared at the door for what felt like hours. My best mate had just walked out of my life. Okay, that was maybe a little bit dramatic, we could still see each other, but we were on different paths now, and our lives would never be so close again. I cried again. Or did I cry more, I was already still ugly crying.

It could have broken me, it could have shattered me, but it was the opposite. I was doing this for her. I have always wanted this since the opportunity landed, but now I have a reason. A real reason above money. She had said when I was rich and famous. Let's go and get them, let's kick some serious ass. No prisoners, no mercy, winning was addictive. Hard work results in winning.

I kept in touch with Hanna, we messaged nightly and more if we could, but as our career paths diverged the text messages slowed down. A day went between messages and then two days, a week. We still messaged and spoke on occasion, but I had not seen her for a month and that felt weird. I rarely went a week without seeing her. I missed her so much, she was an extension of me, and her not being around felt wrong and I hated it.

The training stepped up so quickly and the attrition rates were eye-watering. People quit, people got sent home and yet I kept going. I was dedicated and invested in it and it showed. This was quickly turning from purely an opportunity to get out of my life rut to a lifestyle. I loved the life, I loved the reward of the pain and the effort. It also helped enormously that I was good at it. I could see the punch before it was delivered, I could see the twitch of muscles and flex in the body. People knew what I was doing, and even trying to mask their intentions I could still be one step ahead of them. It may have taken me a round to fully dial into it, but as long as I didn't catch a big hit in that time the outcome was inevitable

I took my opponents apart, some of my opponents didn't even land a real punch on me. They were second-guessing their own actions and I had finally found that killer instinct. I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I wanted to win more than ever. My technique was textbook and my power belied my size. I could hit hard and I was accurate. I rarely wasted energy, if I threw it, it generally found the mark or required a block. I wore people down with tenacity and skill. I studied hard, I worked hard and I had a natural ability that was being nurtured by the trainers.

I was due to fight Jenny and I must admit that I was fairly pleased with that match-up. We had been advanced to longer training bouts, each one lasting three rounds. The same rules applied in that a knockdown or any serious advantage and the result was called. It was still training, no one gained anything from a real hiding. Jenny had been the one who had started Hanna doubting herself and caused her to pull out of the training. That is of course massively unfair to Jenny, the truth was that Hanna was not good enough, had it not been Jenny, it would have been someone else who exploited her weaknesses and sowed the seeds of doubt in her. All of that being said though, the chance of a revenge match was mouth-wateringly exciting. Of course, there was always the chance that Jenny would kick my ass, but there is only one way to get better and that is to keep challenging yourself. You learn more when you lose than when you win, you just have to be receptive to the lessons provided. No matter how they are delivered.

I knew her style and she also knew mine. We had studied each other in classes during the lead-up to the match. I knew her weakness and she knew mine. This was a battle of skill with a sprinkling of luck. I was confident in my training, but ultimately a bit of luck is always helpful. The good news is the more you train the luckier you get.

"Wanna make it interesting?" Jenny asked.

"Maybe," I replied. Additional wagers on the fights were not uncommon. A few credits, extended nudity, and general humiliation. It was not encouraged, but neither was it discouraged either. As long as both parties were in agreement you could pretty much wager what you wanted. Nothing illegal and nothing that could damage yourself, or endanger your training, but other than that, it was fairly free reign.

"How brave are you?" she asked.

"Brave enough," I replied. I was assuming that this was not going to be a simple credits wager.

"The loser gets strapped to the X-Frame and the winner gets free reign with a wand vibrator," she said.

I grinned at her. Yeah, that was a wager. I have had the pleasure of a wand vibrator a few times and they are good. Eye-crossingly good, but you do have to be susceptible to clit stimulation to fully appreciate one. It has been around 200 years since the handheld battery-powered vibrator was invented and yet even now the underlying principle is unchanged. Yes they were more advanced with materials and some even had an AI embedded to tune into the user's body to amplify and focus in on pleasure areas, but when broken down into its component parts, a little buzzy thing vibrates and the girl goes cross-eyed. I was very susceptible to vibrators, and I didn't trust anyone who wasn't as they are just awesome, but even though I don't trust such people I do acknowledge that they exist. Was Jenny susceptible as well? "How effective are they on you?" I asked.

"Very," she said with a grin that indicated true honesty. She could have lied, she could have been a weirdo who didn't get off on vibration and blagged her way into a wager that had way lower consequences for her though. That was a horny smile though, that was an honest smile and although it would be really difficult to provide any sort of tangible evidence she didn't need to. This was getting messy, for one of us at least. "You?" she asked me.

"Yeah, very," I said instantly nodding my head. "No recording, no streaming, no outside observers?"

She just grinned at me mischievously. I truly hated her, but I will concede that she is extremely sexy. She oozes a naughtiness and that mixed with her stunning good looks and body did make one hell of a combination. "When I kick your skinny ass, your Dad gets an email with a video attachment," she said, "And I bet my Dad would love to watch you squeal as well."

I just looked back at her. Declining the wager was a sign of weakness. It would not be picked up on, or even be noted anywhere, but she would know. She would know that I was not confident in beating her if I didn't take that bet. I was confident that I could beat her, we were fairly evenly matched and although our styles were very different, at least on paper, we would offer up a decent fight. "Same for you then," I said to which she nodded. I extended my hand, she took it and we shook on the deal. It was official, no backing out of it.

"Let the best girl win," she said with a smile.

The fight came around and I was introduced into the ring. This again was just conditioning. Hearing your name announced like that is a bit weird, getting used to it was a requirement. I took the robe off and danced around the ring in my panties as I air-boxed. I was very robotic as it felt so unnatural for me to show off like that, but walking in and standing there was boring, and people would eventually pay to watch this, so I had to be good, entertaining and lucky. Not necessarily in that order of importance.

Jenny was introduced and she looked so much more natural with her dancing and show. She flowed as she jigged around and I hated her for that. She shrugged her robe off as she bounced around, her perfect apple-sized breasts bouncing perfectly on her perfectly perfect body. I really hated her for that.

We touched gloves and instantly I smashed her in the face. She grunted and stepped back, but recovered her guard. I ducked to look for an opening, but she was not giving me one. That would have been awesome, like a two-second victory. She was alert to my speed though and she kept me at arm's reach using her jabs. Some connected, but most didn't She didn't hurt me and equally, I was not hurting her either. I landed a few into her body, but she tucked her elbows in and just grinned at me. I liked that. A reaction was a reaction and was likely because she felt that and didn't want me to think I had hurt her.

I bounced on my toes as I switched stance a few times, each time snapping a jab at her face or body. I was so much quicker than her, but she was holding me out of range with her counter jabs. I also knew that she had a mean right hook and if that landed I was going down. Head or body that was going to sting, a lot. Round two was rung in and we again came into the middle of the ring. I jabbed at her and she jabbed back, she drew me in and whipped a left hook into my side. I saw it and blocked it with my right arm. I snapped my left up into her exposed jaw and connected. Not perfectly, but it rocked her and she backed off. I advanced and kept the pressure on as I looked to finish her off. I whipped a right hook into her ribs as she was too high with her guard to protect her hurting face. She grunted, lowered her guard and backed off again. She danced in a semi-circle to widen the gap and give herself a few seconds. I hunted her down like an injured animal as I smelt blood.

She grinned at me from around her mouth guard and snapped a right jab at my face. I moved my head and returned fire with a right hook which skimmed off her cheek. I bounced on my feet, ducked down and underneath her guard and launched a left uppercut at her which connected. I felt her teeth rattle in her mouth as my glove smashed into her chin. I followed it up with a right hook which skimmed off the side of her face. I grinned back at her and threw a straight jab, but she recovered impossibly quickly and blocked my shots. Her eyes were wide with shock. That was probably the hardest that she had been hit, but in her defence, she was still standing. The bell went and she retreated to her corner fairly quickly. That was terrible timing, she was rocked, I had her. One more round to go, I must have been way ahead on points, but I wanted to lay her out. I wanted to take her apart as she had done to Hanna.

My gloves were checked to ensure that they were still secure and I was given some water. I was checked over and a quick real-time download of the tech in my body was conducted to make sure the telemetry matched the real-time reporting. It did and I was up on my feet before the bell was rung again. We danced on our toes around each other. She was a lot slower this time, she was guarding her face a lot more than she had been. I really hurt her, and that felt so good. I know that is terrible, but fuck her, she took Hanna away from me. I straight-jabbed her around her guard and threw hooks into her ribs when they were presented to me. She stepped back when a big hit landed to give herself a second and as I started to read her patterns I followed her with another hook and a jab to keep her retreating. It gave me more points and it also made her look very defensive which was psychologically testing for her.

I caught her again and followed it with a right hook this time. I missed totally and cursed myself. That would look really stupid on the replay, a full air shot. I didn't even finish my thought, I didn't see the punch. I felt it though as her glove slammed into my side. It lifted me off my feet and by luck, and luck alone I landed back on my feet and not on my ass. I pulled my guard back up, but not fast enough. She right hooked me to the face and I heard the impact more than felt it. I felt my brain rattle in my skull and when I tried to focus on her there were at least two of her. Maybe three. Jenny. Was her name Jenny? Or was that my name? Sarah? A left hook finished me off. It hit me so hard that I actually span around on the spot. I swung a punch, but it wasn't even in the right direction. She hit me twice more on the way down, only stopping when my face crashed into the mat. My arms limp by my side as I crashed to the floor like boneless jelly. I tried to spit out my gum shield as I couldn't breathe, but I failed. I couldn't work out how my mouth worked. I knew how it worked, but my brain was not able to control it properly, I pushed at the guard with my tongue, but to no avail. Seconds later someone removed it for me. I coughed and saw a red mist splatter onto the mat. "Fucking bitch," I said inside my head as my consciousness shut down.

I was awake just a few seconds later and after all medical checks came back as clear I was allowed to get up again. I was shaky on my legs. I looked down at them as I was not convinced that they were mine and not someone else's. They were mine, but they were not doing as I was asking them. There was no styling this one out. I wasn't going back to training, not today anyway, game over Sophie. You just got fucked.

I felt the cool injection of medication directly into my system, my legs failed me and I sat down on the mat again. Jenny crouched next to me and showed genuine concern for me. Her voice sounded like it was underwater and I just stared at her blankly. I plucked out a few words, but they didn't make sense, not in the order that my brain registered them anyway. I just nodded my head. She gave me a hug and then the next thing I knew I was in a medical bed.

"Hello," the female medical attendant said when they saw that I was awake. I just stared at them for a few seconds as I worked out where I was.

"Am I okay?" I asked as I checked everything was where it should be. I ran my tongue around my teeth inside my mouth and was fairly pleased that they were all still there.

"Yeah, you are fine," she said, "Mild concussion, a bit of cranial bruising, micro lacerations at the front of your brain. Nothing serious, but the nanites protected you as they are supposed to." 200 years ago those injuries would be undetectable and a road to some serious mental health issues in my retirement, in this day and age though they were a few hours in a medical bed and nothing more.

I was touching and checking my face and body as it felt like I had been twelve rounds with Mike Tyson and not a girl who was not much bigger than I was. "You are fine," she said warmly when she saw me checking myself, "A minor cut on the inside of your cheek is all. The mouth guard failed, you will be compensated and refitted for a new one."

I nodded my head. "What day is it?"

"What day was it?"

I paused for a second. "Wednesday."

"Still Wednesday," she said with a smile, no doubt pleased I knew what day it was still. "How is the headache?"

"Achy," I replied.

"Can you sit up?"

I sat up cautiously, but there was no need, apart from a banging headache I was fine. She handed me some painkillers and some water. "Signing you off for today and light training for the rest of the week."

"I am fine for training," I replied.

"No... no you are not," she said.

"I am," I argued.

"Not up for debate, you are not, doctor orders," she said. She tapped a few buttons on a panel in the wall and then slid the door open. Inside were some clothes that looked my size. "You can stay as long as you feel you need to, but you are cleared to go back to your housing. Leave your medical feed open, we are monitoring it. If you lock it we will just force it open again, but that will give me more paperwork and I do not like paperwork. Understood?"

"Uh hu," I said nodding my head.

"You will be automatically administered various drugs into your system through the rest of today and tonight. You will sleep very well. Being tired is normal, if you are still awake by dinner time I will be amazed. Your schedule is relaxed tomorrow, just when you are ready report to the gym as usual."

"Thanks," I said.

"Sonia," she said as she introduced herself, "If you need anything, my direct contact is available to you."

As predicted I was dead to the world from mid-afternoon. I woke up in the early hours, and there was a notification for me letting me know that Jenny had called, but hadn't left a message. I assume she was just checking how I was and as I was dead to the world she would not have been able to get in. I rolled over and was a bit surprised to realise that I was naked, but before I could even consider putting something on I was asleep again.

I woke up at 9am feeling a lot better. I felt like me again. My ribs ached and my head still felt a little bit muddy, but considering the ass-kicking I took, I felt great. I got up and had some breakfast before heading to the gym. I was taken into a side room and various checks were done on me to make sure that I was okay. I was cleared and was just on light training for the rest of the week.

When I came out Jenny came over and gave me a hug. "You okay?" she asked.

"Uh hu," I said nodding my head, "But ow..." I added with a grin.

She laughed, "Yeah, sorry, that was a good hit," she said.

"Which one? The one that lifted me off my feet? The one that span me 360 degrees? Or the one that broke my mouth guard?" I asked with a wry smile.

"I didn't break your guard, it failed, the manufacturers are going to get fucked over that, you will get compo," said said.

"I am fine," I replied.

"Good to hear," she replied as she scanned me up and down. "You appear to be wearing clothes though, naked please."

I looked at her with a "fucking really" expression. She had beaten the crap out of me and she was still going to take her prize. I just looked at her, of course she was, I would like to think that I would have been a bigger person and let her off the hook, but who am I kidding? I would have driven the knife in and twisted it as well. I didn't even argue, what was the point? No one is paying to see the Sophie pity party. I made the bet, I got my ass kicked, time to pay up. I took my gym clothes off in front of her and with no hesitation I slid my panties down as well. Nudity was worthless, it was just symbolic. I handed her my panties. She looked at them and then at me. She smiled, dropped them on the floor and walked off. "See ya after training," she said. "Oh, drink plenty, I am gonna make you squirt you slut," she added. There was a tone of playfulness, but there was underlying venom as well. I was under no illusion that she was going to destroy me, but her tone twisted the knife.