Sex in the bathroom

Story Info
A hot couple fucks in the bathroom and gets interrupted.
1.6k words
3.38
28k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we are fucking in the girls bathroom" Freddie moaned as Esme took both of his balls into her small powerful mouth.

Esme is definitely the little slut Freddie had always wanted. She loved sex, and loved his cum in her holes. Freddie loved that his slut always made eye contact no matter what position they were in. Somehow, when they made eye contact their souls were as one.

Esme was rolling his balls in her mouth while jerking his cock. Freddie could feel the sloppy mess that she making on his taint. Esme was in heaven. Drooling all over herself as she could feel every pulse that went through his cock. Drips of saliva covered her double D tits as she pulled sucked on Freddie's nuts as she went lower and lower until they reached their limit and popped out with an audible pop.

"Your cock looks so good babe." Esme said before diving back under and tonguing his plugged asshole.

"Ooooh babe, that's too much. I'm still sore from you fucking my ass this morning" Freddie whined.

"You loved cumming with my fat cock in your ass though didn't you, bitchboy" she giggled with her Harley Quinn impersonation. Honestly, she knew it was horrible but Harley was her hero and who has the right to deny a fangirl?

Esme stood up, making sure to rub her tits up his body. Freddie's cock jerked as it slid between her tits. Their height difference made it so the head of his cock was literally in her belly button.

Esme ran her fingers on his neck, tracing the line of his collar that he was only allowed to take off on her command. Suddenly with a jerk she pulled him to her and forced a kiss. Freddie didn't need to be forced, collar or no collar he was obedient to her, he was head over heels in love with her. He had even asked his father to give him his dead mother's wedding ring so he could purpose.

Releasing the kiss, Esme smiled and turned put her hands against the sink. She looked deep into her list filled eyes and then into his through the mirror. "Remember you can't cum until I tell you."

He didn't need to be told twice as he traced the curve of her backside with his cock. Her deep black skin the opposite of his pale whiteness. His cock touched the jewel of her buttplug and jerked, his ass clinched around his matching one. He could have came right there. But she hasn't given permission.

"Mistress... may I"

"Already?" Her giggle mocking him.

"No mistress, you've trained me well enough I think. I desire permission to enter you."

"Yes my sweet boy. Give me that Big... White... Cock!" The second the click of the ck on cock they were completely together. Esme's cunt latched onto his 8.5 inch, Red Bull can of a cock.

"Yes white boy, fuck my tight black pussy!"

Freddie was going... fucking her with deep but fast strokes, his hands finding her tits, his fingers her nipple rings giving them a slight pull.

"Yes, yes, fuck me like a queen!"

Whap whap whap was the only noise from Freddie and that's was just the slapping of his balls against Esme's big fat clit.

Esme started to wail as her first of many orgasms approached echoing off the walls of the communal bathroom for the floor.

Freddie slowed his pace as Esme came down from her orgasm. He looked at her face through the mirror. Knowing she'd give him the sign to fuck her hard again.

Deep breath, you're in control Esme said to herself. She looked up, of course he was waiting for her. She made eye contact and felt him pulse inside her, she had trained him so well. He used to cum in her hands and now could go for 45 minutes before he came. He could even cum in demand assuming he was hard. Esme squeezed her cunt walls and winked at him.

Whap Whap Whap Whap jolts of energy flooded through her clit she was going to cum soon.

All of a sudden, the door burst open and "you do know some people are trying to sleeeeeeeee" Keira stopped mid sentence as Freddie's reaction was to pull completely out of Esme and ruining her orgasm.

"You bitch!" Esme seethed at Keira "you ruined everything."

Esme moved so fast neither Freddie or Keira could react. Before anyone knew what was going on, Keira was on the floor at Freddie's feet. Esme seethed as she yanked the redhead up to the sink by her hair.

"Owwww" Keira screamed. Suddenly, Esme covered her mouth and looking into her eyes Keira knew it was a mistake to make anymore noise.

Esme leaned in, whispering "you ruined me orgasm now I'm going to ruin you."

Fear makes some run. Some fight. Keira was paralyzed by it. Book smart, boy crazed, but ultimately not successful in love or lust even in college where everyone was hooking up. Keira disappeared into her books. Now she was between two of the most sexual people on campus.

"Freddie, my darling, what do we do to bad girls?" Esme sweetly asked while squeezing Keira's face harshly.

"I don't know, mistress. I'm the one who always misbehaves." Yes, Esme thought, he is mine, now it's time to prove that he love me.

"Well, we fuck them of course!" The true Harley Quinn, flip of the coin personality switch.

Freddie didn't hesitate. He turned to Kiera, and pushed her pajama pants down. Lining up his cock, he made eye contact with Esme, she had an evil grin on her face and her eyes burned. That was all he needed as he rammed his cock up Kiera's virgin pussy.

Had it not been for Esme's hand, the scream of Kiera's pain would have woken the dead. Freddie had taken was she was desperate to give away with such force she felt as if he was ripping her in two. On top of it all, she went from the tightest cunt to having a truly big cock, even by her porn star standards, straining to stretch to accommodate his girth and length.

Esme felt for Kiera. Once upon a time, they had been friends. Kiera had confided in Esme about her struggles with boys and Esme took advantage of this fact. She brought boy after boy around. Often sneaking into Kiera's room while she was in class and fucking in Kiera's bed. Always leaving a mess for the poor girl to clean up.

But that was then and this is now. Freddie belonged with Esme but was filling Kiera's cunt with deep fast strokes. Esme reached under and found the small patch of hair Kiera kept on her mound. Reaching a finger Esme started thumping on Kiera's clit.

"Now I guess you finally are getting laid" Esme snickered. "Tell me, did you like cleaning up after me when I fucked in your room freshman year?"

"No... please make ... him stop" Kiera cried. Tears streaked her face.

"He won't stop... not until I tell him to cum. In fact, Freddie, time to switch holes."

Freddie pulled out, Kiera felt relief. This was fleeting, as the second Freddie's cock touched her ass hole she knew it was going to be worse. Freddie wasn't gentle. Nothing a normal man would do with the first timer. Esme liked it all rough, kept her back door plugged with a variety of butt plugs. Esme also bought lube in bulk. Kiera wasn't afforded this luxury.

Freddie sodomized Kiera without remorse. 15 minutes of ass pounding. The lack of lube didn't just hurt Kiera, Freddie was feeling the burn as the dry fucking was sandpapering his cock.

Esme had pushed him away. He wanted to cum. Was she punishing him. Kiera was on the floor again, panting, sobbing wishing for someone to come save her. She was also playing with her clit secretly, or so she thought. Esme knew better.

Look at the slut. Fingering herself while covered in tears.

"You... raped.. me" Kiera's eyes met Freddie's. It was only then that Freddie even thought of the morality of what happened. His eyes darted to Esme's who was pleased with herself.

Esme took hold of Freddie's cock and aimed it at Kiera. Dragging him down closer and closer to Kiera's face. Kiera didn't now what to do. She was frightened by Esme, saw Freddie as a weapon and that's all it took. Like looking down the barrel of a gun pointed at her face she released. She didn't even notice until her feet felt the warm wet sensation.

"Ohh poor baby had an accident" Esme teased, but also a new humiliation churned in her head as well.

Freddie was kneeling in Kiera's piss. His cock was merely inches away from her face. Esme smiled, leaned in and whispered in his ear. Immediately, thick jets of cum flew through his shaft and his balls churned. Rope after rope flew out, seconds dragged by. In the end Kiera had ended up with cum up her nose, in her right eye and in her hair. Plus there was plenty on her shirt.

Esme was impressed. The cum that flew at a mere whisper was amazing. It was also supposed to be hers. Kiera was once again being dragged by her hair. This time she was dragged across the room on her bare ass into the showers. Esme loomed over her. Straddling Kiera's face Esme unleashed her bladder much like she had directed Freddie's cum.

"Come Freddie, I'll show you the videos of her licking up the cum stairs I left on her sheets freshmen year."