Sex in the Jacuzzi with Courtney

Story Info
The perfect gift turns into a steamy encounter.
1.4k words
4.13
39.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexy wife got me a Jacuzzi for Christmas last year, something I have wanted for years. I often get lower back pain from my strenuous workout regimen, which makes this the best gift ever. This is the story of the first night we used it, and boy did we ever.

It was a cold night in northern Texas, given it was December 26th, the stars were bright, and the moon was full. Just after dinner, I asked Courtney if she wanted to join me in breaking in the Jacuzzi. I love going in the hot tub, Courtney, not so much. After reluctantly agreeing, she headed upstairs to get changed. I went to the kitchen to make our favorite drinks to enjoy in the hot tub.

I went outside, took off the lid, and set the temperature to a pleasant 104 degrees, given the 40-degree temp outside, this was going to be perfect. The Jacuzzi sits on our back deck overlooking the yard, which is about 100 feet from our neighbors, who have a second-story window overlooking our yard and now our Jacuzzi.

With the lid off and heater going, I turned on the jets; I couldn't wait to get in and start enjoying my gift. I dropped my shorts and robe and hopped right in. The heat was a bit of a shock on my bare skin, but the jets felt great on my back and legs. I leaned back on the side of the hot tub, grabbing my drink and realizing I have the best wife in the world.

Shortly after getting comfortable in the Jacuzzi, I heard the sliding glass back door open and out stepped my incredibly sexy wife. Courtney had let her beautiful long blonde hair down, letting it bounce softly off her shoulders. She walked up to the Jacuzzi, wearing nothing but her new purple robe that came down to just above her knees. She glanced down to see the temperature, satisfied she would be warm enough; she dropped her robe.

When the robe hit the deck, my mouth did too. To my shock and ecstatic surprise, Courtney had put on my favorite bikini of hers, a thong zebra stripe pattern, with baby blue trim. Her triangle top supported her tender 34 double D breasts entirely, pushing some of her breasts out the side of her bikini top. Her incredible athletic and toned ass popped out the back of her suit with what little fabric there was disappearing between her cheeks. Courtney is very shy, despite being the sexiest woman I have ever met, so her wearing this outfit outside in the Jacuzzi was something out of my wildest dreams.

Courtney smirked as she climbed into the tub, knowing I was growing hard, because of her sexy surprise. She sat opposite me in the Jacuzzi with her legs crossing mine underwater. Courtney's beautiful tits floated near the surface with the jets jostling them as they massaged our warm bodies. She continually cupped water over her shoulders and breasts, trying to keep warm in the cold Texas air. After relaxing for only a few minutes, I moved over next to Courtney, putting my arm around her and pulling her into me.

Holding her close, I kissed Courtney's blonde wavy hair while rubbing her shoulders. Courtney was waiting for this, as she leaned into me and I kissed her, arching her back, exposing her breasts stuffed into her top to the cold winter air. I pulled her hair gently, something she enjoys, uncovering her neck so I could kiss it passionately. With my free hand, I slipped her right triangle top to the side, revealing her firm nipple in the center of her soft pink breast.

I grabbed her breast in my hand, cupping it firmly, massaging it while giving her nipple all the attention. She moaned as I sucked her neck while rubbing her nipple. She loved the mix of my warm hand and water with the cold refreshing air. I pulled her in closer, snuggling her in my lap, facing her away from me. With one smooth motion, I moved her left triangle top piece to the side, fully exposing both of her breasts to the air as I made sure to keep them pouring the warm water over them.

Courtney threw her head back, allowing me the freedom to explore her body. I kissed her neck while caressing both of her amazing breasts. Her triangle top pushed to the side she slowly begins to dance in my lap, both of us reveling in the steaming water of the Jacuzzi, our bodies entwined in the passion of the moment. My dick already hard, it began to throb with Courtney's ass rubbing me below the waterline. I loved the feel of her ass cheeks rubbing my cock, stopping every so often as my dick grew between her ass cheeks.

Knowing I love watching her, Courtney jumped off my lap, tits still bare, she bent over the side of the Jacuzzi flashing her ass to me, and whoever else was lucky to be around. She peeked over her shoulder, watching me watch her as she slid her thong down to her ankles. Courtney regularly waxes her pussy knowing I enjoy her pussy to be soft and bald; this was my view, dick in hand.

In a moment of lust, I jumped at the sight of her, embracing her firmly by her breasts — my dick pressing firmly on her pussy opening. In one forceful thrust, I pushed deep inside her pussy as she let out a loud moan of pleasure, my dick swelling inside her warm wet pussy. I pulled out slowly, then vigorously thrust deeper, each time Courtney's moans got louder. I was sure the neighbors would come to their window to investigate the commotion just outside their window.

Using her breasts as leverage, I pushed deeper and deeper inside her as she whimpered in pure ecstasy. I slowly increased the frequency and vigor of my thrusts, over and over, Courtney begging me not to stop. I continued making love to her, as she danced on my lap, my cock, throbbing in her pussy. I pulled out just as we were getting into a rhythm so as not to end the fun too early.

I grabbed her shoulders and flipped her around so I could look in her eyes as I pushed her back onto the side of the Jacuzzi. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back and kissed her neck, starting just below her ear, working my way down her chest to those mind-blowing tits. Gripping her left breast in my hand, I licked her hard nipple before taking her perfect breast in my mouth. Courtney whimpered with desire as I slipped two fingers in her warm bare pussy. Using my thumb, I played with her clit while fingering her pussy. Her moans were growing louder as I continued rubbing her soft pussy, moving in and out and in circles inside her beautiful pussy.

As her breathing increased, moaning grew louder; her eyes had the look of climax. Courtney cried, "don't stop; I'm coming!" In one enormous exhale, she climaxed, her body shaking in pure, unfettered pleasure. I continued pleasuring her for another 3 minutes until she begged me to stop.

I told her I was close to cumming as well as I moved over to the side of the Jacuzzi. My 8" dick swollen with desire, Courtney quickly put her warm mouth on the tip, sliding it slowly down her throat. Grasping my cock with both hands, she rolled and stroked my cock while sucking it harder and harder. My body was radiating with heat from the hot tub while sitting on the side of the Jacuzzi, my dick in my wife's mouth as she begins to work her magic. I've always said, and I know it's true, my wife Courtney gives the best blowjobs I have ever had, tonight was no different.

Courtney's mind-blowing sucking, stroking, and massaging of my cock had me on the edge of cumming after only a few minutes. Looking down at my wife, her gorgeous supple tits were bouncing in the water, using her lips wrapped around me to massage my dick. My ecstasy peaked when she took my entire dick into her mouth, stopping with it deep in her throat. I came hard and long, my dick twitching in her mouth, Courtney groaned with gratification as my cum filled her mouth.

Swallowing my cum, she got up off her knees and kissed her way up to my mouth, me still sitting in amazement on the side of the Jacuzzi. We both drop back into the hot tub, trying to get warm and recover from breaking in the Jacuzzi.