All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 02'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Wow

Very happy reading in 2012. Happy N.Y. everybody

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is freaking spectacular. Keep it up.

kuellarkuellarover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Love the new characters! Looking forward to reading more :)

MacavityMacavityover 12 years ago
Glad to see a new series.

Very sorry to hear about the deaths over christmas. I really enjoyed cemetery summoning and am looking forwards to more from this series.

jwswinglejwswingleabout 12 years ago
Nothing to say but WOW!

Great sci fi and sex in one, well written, both grammatically and syntax; and continuity was excellent. Sohm is Tom's perfect mate! A creature endlessly orgasmic at every cell, thus he never has to wait for his own pleasure with her (it, him?). Must be a GREAT relief for him to not feel his "curse" in her presence and pleasure. What is left?.....her battling other demons for Tom, her and Tom in a threesome with Ceria, teaching Ceria some valuable lessons; Sohm appearing while Tom is with other demons and pleasuring them and him? Sohm exploring Tom more directly internally, giving him pleasure at every portal/appendage at once, the male equivalent of triple penetration?? Tom bringing other agents, male or female, into his relationship with Sohm? Tom bringing a human female companion from school (cause he can't take Sohm to weddings, sleep beside her and such....) into his relationship with Sohm? Just some thoughts for future chapters. Well done sir, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
From the sublime to the stupid.

In one half-witted chapter. A slime? Really??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...