All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 03'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WaggleStaffWaggleStaffabout 12 years ago

I have been watching your profile page for new stories , glad to see a new instalment.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago
Change in tone?

Am I wrong or did this chapter suddenly get more serious? I may have to retread it since I couldn't understand Veronica joining up with the team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
third read through

this is my third time reading through the series, i have always wondered if tom had questioned why veronica, sohm, and the director going so far out of their way to protect him, usually government agents are expendable and sign on knowing full well they they could die at any time, what makes tom so crucial to the agency, other than the curse he has, i would also expect tom to have some hidden power that ceria may have noticed and has become interested in what he might be, for all i know he could be a demon himself and has yet to awaken and become aware of such.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 5 years ago
Seem to recall Ceria saying he was effectively a virgin...

And yet didn't he say/think(?) in this chapter that he'd had sex with numerous "girls"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1065 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...