All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 04'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nice chapter even if as you said a little short, some of the ------ were fine, though I'm not sure why you had Tom's phone stolen if nothing of consequence happened because of it, not only that you didn't even show what went on when Tom confronted the thief or if he even confronted the thief to get back his phone and stuff. The other skip where the whole sex scene between Tom and Aeril occurred didn't really make sense especially since you thought the previous chapter lacked sex.

I'm liking your new series, though it would be nice to have an inkling of where the story is going rather than just having sporadic scenes interspersed and unlinked. I'm hoping that Tom gets his demon harem after it's known that he's uniquely capable of fulfilling their needs (well I can dream).

Looking forward to more chapters from you after you hiatus from your first series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

as the other user said. cant wait to read more.

GindjurraGindjurraabout 9 years ago
Green stars

Actually, while it's a white star not a green one, Sol outputs more green photons than any other color. So in a way, it could be seen as green.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...