All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 05'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
johneb87johneb87almost 12 years ago
Best chapter

Probably my favorite of the series mainly because of Ceria forcing Veronica to setup Tom. Something tells me that there will be a fight between the two of them for his heart, and likely his soul. I know that I would like to see a shorter wait between chapters, but my own chapters seem to take a long time to complete as well. Anyway, great job and I look forward to more chapters.

VladimirNogairVladimirNogairabout 11 years ago

Yes cunnininglus is romanticized in literature but what part of sex isn't to some extent. I really enjoy cunnininglus but my woman gets so worked up that I cannot typically do it for long :/ but it is oh so fun give it more tries it is so much fun to feel like you hold all their pleasure with the tip of your tongue. I guess I'm a closet control freak...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Character Development is Promising

I really like the character development you are doing with Tom. The opening chapters had action, but now you are letting the reader see more on the inside of Tom and the other characters. The sex is good, but the reasoning behind the behavior is more revealing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...