All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 17'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cittrancittranover 8 years ago
I dunno if it's just me...

But I find myself hoping that Tom ends up with Tyrin.

Sure, she's got memory issues, but it also seems like he's helped her -- albeit only very little -- with that.

On top of that, while she may certainly be demanding, it's not because she considers him beneath her, or anything -- she's more like a spoiled child in mind than a person who is truly domineering.

Also, she's adorable. I mean, come on, "Wonder about me." -- that was brilliant.

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

Love this series. Good to see some updates.

ClopTropStopClopTropStopover 8 years ago
Long time no see. If you could keep the yearly lapses down it would be great.

I know you like writing somewhat submissive MCs that fight back. That being said in the story so far the MC is too passive. All this plotting and he is just kind of tossed into the middle of it. Give him some power or something. Make him interesting. Right now he's a mouse fighting a cat. He has no chance, but if you made him like a figurative ferret or squirrels the fall would be a lot better. You can't write a fight masochist if he has no chance. Give him a leg to stand on if you plan on sweeping it out. Sorry for the passive aggressive title just feel kind of let down you left me hanging for so long. Glad your back though man.

ClopTropStopClopTropStopover 8 years ago
Edit

You're* (I don't see an edit button on my mobile.)

aforrestxaforrestxalmost 8 years ago
I'd love to see this story continue!

Please! More chapters..

CrimsonMonkCrimsonMonkalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

The love story between Vender and his baphomet made me cry! You have created such a rich canvas to work with, truly one of the best stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please

please finish this story :) would love to see how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really hope you come back to this

this is my favorite series on lit and i’d really be thrilled to see another chapter

RadAshaRadAshaalmost 3 years ago

Love the story and the crossover with Jack. Kind of not sure how I feel about him saving the succubus, but I can understand him not wanting her tortured. Jack's appearance could add another element to the final conflict.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

This story seems to be just another couple of chapters short of being concluded.

A real shame it was left here...

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

Wow! Yet another good story by an author, who chooses to publish but not complete it. How disappointing. It was so enjoyable up to this point, and then you leave us hanging without a conclusion.

I am truly tired of starting stories that do not have endings to them. Thanks for nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES