Sex Island Ch. 02: The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a big smile Dave now got up to get his dick cleaned by Rose. Samuel could now see the deep yellow and thick cum of Vlad mixing with Dave's whitish cum. Martin had left Mia more of a watery gift.

Getting his turn Samuel now proceeded to Mia. Kissing her lightly on cheeks and then the boobs, Samuel then plunged in. The inside of Mia did indeed feel extra smooth now with all the cum as Samuel felt his dick easily slicing in. The sound of pounding too felt different as the cum squished around Mia's pussy. Delighted Samuel plunged on fucking Mia nice and deep with long fast strokes. Mia's familiar pussy was tickling his dick asking for more as she was looking at him seductively. Martin and Dave were by now cheering him on with loud chants of "Fuck!! Fuck!!". Samuel changed Mia's positions a few time to experience different sensations. The feeling was new for him with dick banging inside a cum filled pussy. Angela had already given him a fine blow job so it didn't take Sam much longer to finally release his load with a loud moan as Martin, Dave and even Vlad stood up to clap and whoop on his achievement. Releasing a massive load of cum as Samuel withdrew, he could feel that Mia's pussy was filled to the brim. The cum was all mixed in. Mia had screwed up her pussy to hold all the cum in, as Angela came in with a tight latex pussy strap to plug Mia's pussy and prevent any leakage.

"All our juices are now mixing inside you Mia," Martin remarked as he hugged Samuel. "Welcome to the gang man. We are now well and truly pussy buddies. Need never be shy with us ever again. And all our girls are available for you to fuck at any time. Vlad has a fixed fuck schedule with Abie when she has to fuck or suck him but otherwise, he's ok with anyone else grabbing her. In our case feel free to join in if you want to fuck Angela or Rose and we are already at it."

"Thanks man," smiled back Samuel now hugging Dave and then Vlad. "Of course, likewise for Mia, she is well and truly fucked by all of you now."

"More drinks then," Dave remarked handing everyone tequila shots. A few shots later Samuel felt woozy headed. The fucking had begun again but he could no longer remember which pussy he was fucking. Once it felt like both he and Dave were jointly pussy fucking Angela. He could feel his dick rubbing with Dave's as they both plunged inside an excited Angela. The drinks continued as Samuel lost all memory beyond that.

The next day Samuel woke up with a splitting headache in his own bed. Mia was standing by with a coffee for him. She had changed and cleaned up and somehow managed to drag him back to his bed. His entire body smelt of pussy juice and cum Samuel noted.

"What happened after the initiation Mia," Samuel asked Mia as he drank the coffee.

"You were at it till 4 in the morning master. I did not know that anyone could fuck so much and so many times. All the guys were done after their 3rd or 4th shot but you were at it till the end like a bunny. You must have ejaculated six times before letting the girls go, master," Mia told him with an awestruck smile.

Samuel smiled back sheepishly as he could now feel a stab of pain from his exhausted balls. One hell of a party it was. Great that today was a weekend as Samuel laid back to get back to sleep again feeling the exhaustion of last night washing over him.

12