All Comments on 'Sex Lessons'

by Alexis_East

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
amadthonamadthonover 3 years ago
Awesome story

I want to hear more about Hannah!

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He needs to keep meeting hannah. He needs more lessons. Fucking her ass comes next

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

This is a fun and exciting story ; however, there is no story or plot. I know that many readers are looking for just that. I tend to judge on story, plot, and outcome. You are a talented writer and you might consider challenging yourself to developing plot driven exercise.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But the sex happens too fast.

There's nothing about how her boobs/nipples reacted to his actions. She doesn't say anything about how good it feels. Or what he should do. Or what she liked. Or ask what he liked/wanted.

Nothing much about her ass, either. He touched it. She took her panties off. Nothing about how it felt. What her reaction was. Whether she enjoyed what he did. Whether she encouraged him -- and how.

Did she like his cock? What did she say? What did she like about it?

Did she touch his cock with her hand before the tit fuck? How? Did she tease his cock, or just jerk away. What about his balls? Did she do anything to them? What?

Could have been great.

Gave it three stars.

AlicemoonAlicemoonover 3 years ago
What if...

What if you wrote the next chapter of this story from HER point of view? :)

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
And...

Where's the story? This is a pretty good sex scene for a story, but somehow the story didn't make it onto my screen. Maybe it will appear some other time. 3*

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it. With the help of your good writing I can picture Hannah and her lovely soft chubby body. Loved your detailed descriptions of her cunt and her messy orgasms. More please, and as others have commented, a bit more plot development would be a bonus. That isn’t a criticism in any way, I’ve now read both your stories and find them very authentic and highly relatable, which for me are key factors in my enjoyment (ie arousal) when reading erotica. Thanks for taking the time to write your pieces, you’re off to a flying start!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So fucking exciting made me hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous