Sex Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on her bed, legs spread. Seeming to defy gravity, her boobs sat high on her chest, hiding her face. She sat up on some pillows so I could see her saucy smile. I just took in the image of the gorgeous creature sprawled before me, memorizing every bit of her ripe body. Hannah winked and patted a spot on the bed between her silky legs. I happily lay down, my head resting on one thick thigh as I got my first close-up view of her treasure. Through the trimmed patch of dark hair, her labia were beginning to swell and I could see her slit beginning to open like a flower. I could smell a tangy perfume emanating from her muff. She grabbed my hand and brought it up to her crotch. I gently explored her mound, enjoying the feeling of her silky skin and the moisture that was seeping out.

Hannah took my finger and ran it up her slit to the top. "Since you were asking, this is where my clit comes out when it's excited, take a look!" She spread her lips so I could see it starting to peek out. I started to rub it, and she pulled my hand away. "Not so fast," Hannah warned. "She needs to warm up first!" She pushed my finger into her pussy, and it was immediately enveloped in heat and moisture. As I moved my finger around Hannah began moaning loudly.

I moved in for a closer look. Hannah's outer labia were swollen and parted, her inner lips beginning to be visible. My finger continued its exploration of her moist walls. The scent of her cunt was stronger now, and that combined with the feral noises she was making were driving me wild.

I moved in and licked around my finger, lapping up the nectar my finger was bringing out of her muff. Eventually I replaced my finger with my tongue, parting her slit and sticking it as deep into her treasure as I could manage. I spent minutes harvesting as much of her juices as I could from her pussy, my hands roaming over her ample stomach and her massive tits.

"Oh God!" Hannah kept repeating, her voice getting higher and the words coming faster and faster. Her hands were occupied with messing my hair and pushing my head deeper into her crotch. I slid 2 fingers into her slit, using them to create an opening for my tongue to delve deeper.

Suddenly she forcefully grabbed the back of my head and pushed my tongue up to her clit, which had swollen to the size of a small grape. "Now suck!" she screamed, sinking her nails into my back muscles. I inhaled her nub into my mouth, ignoring the pain in my back and encouraged by her moans. My tongue did a deep sweep through Hannah's pussy, then wrapped around her clit like a warm hug. Already on her breasts, my hands found her stiff nipples and grabbed on like handles.

Hannah lay back, went suddenly quiet, and her body stiffened. I felt a rush of moisture soaking my chin as I realized what must be happening. She pushed my head away. I sat back and stared in awe as she lay there, her whole body shaking. Instead of moaning she now was making kittenish cries. I sat there enjoying the effect I'd had on her, my eyes fixed on her swollen labia and her juices seeping out.

After almost a minute she sat up. "That was amazing!" Hannah said, catching her breath. She turned me around and observed the deep furrows on my back. "Sorry about the scratch marks." She pulled me close for a hard kiss. "Mm, I do taste good," she said with a wink. She reached down for my stiff cock. "And how's our friend doing?" she asked playfully.

"I think he's ready for some real action," I said with a smile of anticipation. She began stroking my dick while inspecting it closely.

"You think he's ready for his first taste of pussy?" Hannah asked.

"I know I am!" I growled.

"Well let's make it memorable," she said with a laugh. "Here, why don't you lay back," Hannah offered. She patted the bed beside her. I stretched out, and she moved to sit facing me on my outstretched legs, her thick thighs spread and her moist muff tickling my crotch. She grabbed my stiff rod then leaned over and drooled a mouthful of saliva all over it. Her hands proceeded to coat my cock and balls with her spit, and I could feel juices leaking from her cunt onto my legs. She held my rod up against her bulging belly. "See how deep you'll be!" she said with awe.

Maintaining her hold on me, Hannah scooted forward, kneeling over me and balancing her crotch just above my shaft. The head of my cock could feel the moist heat from her cunt, and I wanted in there desperately! She lowered herself an inch or two, and the tip of my rod was sucked between her sweet lips. Her eyes closed. "Oh fuck!" she gasped.

I reveled in the sight of my cock-head in her pussy, crowned by Hannah's amazing tits in my face. Combined with the look of total pleasure on her face I almost blew my load right then! Somehow I held on, knowing there were further pleasures in store.

With a look of total concentration, Hannah lowered herself slowly as I memorized every moment. My cock was in heaven as it slid further into her tight channel, being enveloped in her warm, wet walls.

As her weight settled on me and her pubic hair was meshed with mine, I heard a satisfied moan. I knew I was in as far as I could be, as she rested a second. My first experience being balls-deep was multitudes better than I had ever imagined. Slowly she raised herself. My dick shone with her juices as it slipped out of her pussy, until only the head was still sunk in her. Hannah smiled as she began a slow up-and-down rhythm. I tried to balance the pleasure I was feeling with my desperate desire to not cum yet as I watched her big tits jiggle as she rode me.

Hannah began to speed up her pace, producing a guttural moan every time I bottomed out in her womb. Much as I loved everything that was happening, I had to slow things down or it would be all over to soon. I grabbed her hips to slow her movements. She seemed to understand and stopped with my cock completely buried in her lush body. I concentrated on her breasts for a minute while I brought my hard dick back from the brink of explosion.

"Let's try a different way," Hannah said. She slowly raised herself off my disappointed cock, leaving it standing straight up and glistening with our juices. She crouched on the bed next to me. "You've heard of doggy style?" All I could do was nod in agreement. I was up for anything that would get my dick back in her tight pussy! "Good, get behind me!" she suggested.

I moved to a kneeling position between her outstretched legs. Leaning forward and burying her head in the pillow, Hannah presented her backside like a work of art. Her pussy lips were prominent, I could see a slight gap in her slit. I ran my hands over her firm ass-cheeks, just enjoying everything about the situation. One hand slipped down into her crack and rested on her rosebud, as she tensed a little. "Don't be getting any ideas, yet ..." she giggled. "That's an advanced lesson!"

My hand moved further down and several fingers dipped into Hannah's welcoming cunt, which seemed even hotter and tighter than before. Pulling out I used my hand to position my stiff cock, the head nestled between her wet lips. I used the other hand on her hip to slowly pull me forward, my dick disappearing into her waiting snatch. The snug grip on my rod seemed tighter, and she was definitely wetter than when she was riding me. I heard an enthusiastic moan as my I thrust as deep as could into her womb.

I used two hands to grip her ample hips and began thrusting and retreating as I reveled in the best feeling I'd ever experienced! Hannah was making moaning noises I couldn't decipher, with an occasional high-pitched yelp as I impaled her on my cock. I slipped one hand off her hip and I used it to massage her massive ass, grabbing huge handfuls as I thrust. I experimentally slapped her ass-cheek just to watch the tight flesh jiggle, and was surprised as a gasping "Oh Yes!" escaped her lips. Spurred on, I tried several harder spanks, which we both seemed to appreciate. She reached a hand between her legs and gave my tight balls a little squeeze, before her hand moved down to caress her clit as I pounded into her.

I knew I was getting close to a massive explosion. Hannah's whole body began to shake, and her inner walls seemed to be tightening around my erection. I grabbed her hair with my hands, I knew there was no stopping myself. I took two deep thrusts, then thrust myself inside her as deep as I could. As I dumped the biggest cum of my life into her womb, Hannah collapsed underneath me, breathless and shaking. Two more surges of spunk followed the first as I felt her cunt throbbing, squeezing the last bit out of my dick.

I felt like I was deflating along with my cock. I collapsed on her back, reaching around to hug her (and get another handful of her boobs). I lay there for almost a minute as my hard-on withered, until my dick unwillingly slipped out of her with a squishing noise. A stream of our juices trickled out of her gaping slit as the it slowly closed. We both made disappointed noises, and I moved to let her up. She rolled over onto her back and I lay down beside her. We both lay there staring at the ceiling, catching our breath. Nothing was said, we were both awash in the pleasure we had just shared.

Hannah broke the silence first. "Well I'd say your first lesson went well."

"I don't know," I responded. "I think I may need further tutoring".

She grabbed my deflated and somewhat sticky cock. "Maybe after a brief recess?"

I just lay there with the world's biggest smile on my face, imagining the possibilities.

12