All Comments on 'Sex Lies and Lamborghinis Ch. 01'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love this.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
interesting mystery

aussie_101, I gotta say I am impressed by this first chapter. Salacious suspicion, I love that in my porn. But I do have to point out you missed a good line.

The one you used was okay but consider the following: >>>"Jennings!" he greeted, in unkind tones.

"Harvey," I replied, coolly. Detective Harvey Thompson and I did not get along.

"I hear you've just made Detective Sergeant," he went on. "So then: how many cocks did you have to suck to earn your stripes?"

"Every cock but yours, Harvey," was my reply<<<

I think it should be "Not as many cocks as you sucked, Harvey!" was my reply -

Well you finally have my attention and I look forward to reading the rest of your postings to this site. If the rest of your material is as erotic and humorous, I will mosey on over to Amazon and browse your e-books.

And this is a big concession from me as I hate doing business with those bungling twits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
297 Followers
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES