Sex, Lies and Videotape Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was real." She stated matter-of-factly.

I didn't reply, I just watched as she took about half of his cock into her with the first downward push before slowly raising her hips back up only to slowly drop back down again, taking even more of him with yet another deep groan.

"It always feels so good right at the beginning, trying to get used to his size."

By the third or fourth time she pushed down, she went all the way to the bottom, staying still for a few moments with a long groan coming out of her mouth. This was so erotic to watch, with Taylor snuggled up against me slowly squeezing my own hard cock.

"I know that groan was for real too. Where the fuck does all that even go?"

"Yeah, he felt like he's in my tummy at that point. I love this part though, watch."

I watched as my future wife then began to move her hips in a back and forward motion, still with Jay's cock completely buried inside of her. She was gyrating on him now, slowly picking up her own pace as her moaning began to increase with it.

Taylor then started to pull my boxers down, releasing my own raging hard cock from its confines. She then began to stroke me in time with her motions on the screen. I could hear her on-screen climax fast approaching and now so was my own. As Taylor started to scream, I began to spurt cum all over my stomach.

As my breathing started to come back down, I began to shake my head. I can't believe I came this quickly already.

"Don't move." As Taylor got up and retrieved the tissue box and began to wipe me clean.

I looked up at her with a pleading look in my eyes, frustrated by my quick release once again.

"How is this helping?"

"We're not done yet. That was just round one."

Now some guys can probably get hard again after they shoot their load, hell, some guys can even stay hard after cumming the first time. I'm not one of them. 'One and done' is pretty much the expression I would use. The quickest I've ever got an erection again in recent years was on our honeymoon, it was about an hour or so after when I was ready to fuck Taylor again.

"You know I always struggle to get hard a second time."

"Good. We can watch and not worry about you wanting to cum then."

"But you just said we weren't done yet."

"Yeah, I did." As she kissed me for a few seconds before we looked back at the screen to watch as Jay started to fuck her doggy-style.

Taylor was groaning on the screen as Jay picked up his pace to really start to fuck her properly now. I thought she said most of the groaning was for Ben, this seemed to be pretty real to me.

"When does the fake groaning begin?"

"Some of this was for Ben. I mean, it was real, I just exaggerated it a bit for him. I don't know if you can call that fake or not, but if Ben wasn't there I wouldn't have been anywhere near as loud."

I went back to watching the screen, a few minutes later and I heard Taylor have her second orgasm, I didn't need to ask her if that was real, I could tell by the way she reacted on screen that it was.

Throughout their on-screen sex so far, Taylor would say little things to Ben occasionally, asking him if he liked what he was seeing, if it was getting him hard watching. Now she started to tell him to stroke his little dick for her. At first it sounded kind of sexy, but then she would throw in lines like 'Fuck, your dick is so small, look at it, my god it's so pathetic.'

I looked over at Taylor with raised eyebrows.

"What? He gets off on that shit. He would complain to me non-stop afterwards if I didn't say that stuff enough during our sessions. Seriously!"

I nodded back to her as we kept watching.

Taylor now moved to mount Jay but was facing away from him, it gave a great view for Ben to be able to record the action.

"I love this position when I watch porn. Not that I watch a lot of porn, of course." I sounded defensive at the end of my statement which caused Taylor to giggle a little.

"It's called reverse cowgirl." Taylor responded with a smile.

I watched transfixed as Taylor began to slam her pussy all the way down on his cock before raising all the way up before slamming herself back down. Her groans sounded a little forced to me.

"These groans are fake, aren't they?"

"Yep, I was so focused on what I was doing, it's like a workout in that position when I'm doing it all. It can be hard to really get into it. It's more for Ben and the camera at that point."

After a few minutes Jay put his hands under her ass, holding her up as he began to really thrust up into Taylor. The moans and groans from Taylor were different now.

"These noises are real, I loved it when he took control like that."

I didn't add to her comment, I just kept watching her getting fucked by Jay. Ben had maneuvered so that the camera was on the bed looking up at Jay's cock thrusting in and out of Taylor's pussy, but from that angle you could also see her boobs bouncing everywhere as well as the expression of total lust in her face.

"Wow, what a great view."

"I can tell." Taylor responded then looking down to my cock.

I didn't even realize that I was hard again. She was right, we weren't done yet apparently.

Taylor then lowered her head to engulf my hard cock, I sat there on the couch with my wife giving me a blowjob as I watched my wife bouncing on top of Jay's cock on the screen. It was a bit of a sensory overload, but having cum already, I was easily able to hold on.

On the screen, Taylor then leaned forward so that her elbows were on the bed, she was still raising her ass up on down on Jay's cock. My Taylor looked up at the screen from sucking on my cock, then got up to pull her shorts and panties down.

She swung her leg over me and mounted my hard cock. She then leaned forward so that her hands were on the carpet. The view in front of me was Taylor's ass as she began to move up and down on my cock, with the on-screen Taylor in the same position doing it to Jay. Fuck this is so hot.

For the briefest moment, I wasn't sure where to look. Where to focus my attention. But having Taylor's ass right in front of me bouncing up and down on my own cock won out. I placed my hands on her ass as she continued to bounce. God it felt so good. A few minutes later I then raised her up and placed her on the couch lying on her back as I quickly moved in between her thighs to start fucking her in missionary position. She glanced over at the screen, I'm not sure what position was happening as my focus was on the Taylor in front of me.

She looked back up at me with a smile across her face. She didn't need to say anything, we both knew. I plowed her with as much energy and force as I could muster. She likes it hard, well, that's how I fucked her. And I didn't cum straight away, we fucked for another ten or fifteen minutes like this as I got her to cum as well. I had my head buried in the couch beside Taylor's when I finally came inside her. She raised my head so that we could kiss, this was more like it.

As we lay there, we could hear the action on the screen heating up towards its finale. Both Taylor and I began laughing at the noises coming from her. She reached over and grabbed the controller, turning the video off.

"See, I told you it was no big deal."

"Yeah, hopefully you're right."

"So, what was better for you, watching me on screen or watching me in real life?"

"In real life of course. I don't why I kept thinking about you in those videos, why it made me cum so quick when I did."

"Maybe because it was exciting. Thinking about me in those videos while you were fucking me. Maybe it made it too exciting. But with the video playing, you chose to focus on me instead."

"Does that mean we should watch the videos whenever we fuck now?"

"No, only if we want to. It can just be something that we use so we can have better sex, that's all."

"I'm okay with that. I loved having you perform on the screen while you were performing for me. That was so fucking erotic until I just had to focus on you."

Taylor leaned in and kissed me again, a kiss that went for a good few minutes before we got up off the couch and went for a shower.

When we were snuggling in bed afterwards, I felt happy again. I loved my wife and finally I loved having sex with her again too. Surely it can't get any better than this?

Our sex life didn't go back to normal over the next few weeks, it was better than it was before. I finally got over my anxiety about not lasting very long, and now I was lasting longer than ever. That was because now I was using the thoughts, the images of Taylor fucking other guys to my advantage.

When we had sex and I would cum the first time, I could then use those thoughts and images to get hard again a second time, something I was never able to do before. I think a big part of the anxiety I felt was because of my personality, that I like to have control of what's going on around me.

When I first started to always think about Taylor fucking other guys from the videos when we were having sex, I wasn't in control, they very much controlled me. When Taylor watched the videos with me, I was able to learn to control them instead. Now I can use those thoughts to help me to perform even better.

Maybe, just sometimes there are silver linings.

To be continued.