Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I agreed. I was done fighting it. I had given in. I was taking Jahzeel's cock in my pussy on the beach where anyone could walk up and see. I hadn't seen anyone around but it wasn't like I was paying attention to anyone but Jahzeel right now. I crouched on my hands and knees for him, scared and excited. Was I ready for the way he pounded my pussy? I sure wasn't!

He took his position behind me. He paused to take off his swim trunks and throw them aside. We were both naked now and for some reason, that made me feel a little bit better. His cock pressed against me as my body begged him to fill me with his cock. I didn't care that he was a stranger. I didn't care that we were out in the open. I just wanted his cock.

"Please fuck me!" I cried, not meaning to say anything at all. I had lost control of myself, my sexuality taking the driver's seat and pushing the rest of me into a tiny corner of my brain to wait this sexual encounter out. "Please!"

"Here you go, my dear!" He gripped my hips and slammed his giant cock into my pussy. The fear hit me first, as I realized that he was displacing things inside of me that were not meant to be displaced. I had never encountered such a big dick! What if he permanently damaged me? Next, I was gripped by the realization that I wanted him to fuck me hard. I wanted him to cum right up inside of me. It must have been my instincts. I couldn't seem to stop myself from fucking him like a complete and total slut.

I had never fucked anyone the way I was fucking Jahzeel. My body was trembling, coursing with adrenaline because I knew what I was doing was dangerous and wrong. I was moving my hips back to meet his cock with every thrust and though I had started out trying to be quiet, I could no longer be quiet. I was screaming at first but as my orgasms began to roll out, one after the other, my wails turned to growls, grunts, and childish whimpers.

"You are lovely when you cum!" Jahzeel praised me. "You are a much better fuck than I would have thought. You seemed reserved before but now look at you!"

I wondered what I must look like to him at the moment, my tan skin against the white backdrop of my tan lines, my face shoved into the sand. I wondered if he respected me at all but I was pretty sure he didn't by the way he was fucking me. He pounded my pussy harder than anyone had ever dared to and I wasn't opposed to it. In fact, I was shocked at how good it felt and the noises that man fucked out of me still ring in my memory, stroking my senses as his cock stroked me.

"Please, please! Stop! Stop! No more!" I screamed but he didn't stop. I wasn't sure if I really wanted him to but it made me angry that he wasn't stopping when I'd asked.

"Take it, Emily."

"Stop! Now!"

"I can't stop until I cum and you know it. You started to get my cock off, Emily. Now be a good girl and finish it." I came again, his words hitting me in just the right spots. He had challenged me with his words. If I got him off, I would be a good girl. There was still a part of me that was a good girl, that wanted to be good, even if what I was doing was bad. I knew I shouldn't be in this situation. I hoped everything worked out but I couldn't stop myself from cumming all over his cock.

"I can't seem to cum. Maybe you can help me by sucking it."

"Okay," I said agreeably in a small, little voice that didn't sound like mine. I was hoarse from all the screaming I had done while cumming. I felt ragged and tired. I'd had so many orgasms that I was doubtful if I could perform the task of giving him a blowjob. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to sucking dick but for this hot, hunk of a man I was about to try.

He stood in front of me and I knelt down to take his big dick in my mouth. I guided his thickness into my mouth with my right hand and it was only then that I realized how thick his cock truly was. I could not believe that it had been inside of me. I choked almost immediately and I wondered how those porn stars did it. I was just a regular girl and I wasn't sure if that was enough for Jahzeel. Again, my mind drifted to thoughts of the other girls he had slept with.

"Open wider, Emily!" He gripped my head with a hand on either side. He held my head in place as he pumped his cock into my mouth. He pushed deeper and deeper a little bit at a time until I was taking a lot more than I had been able before. This man was a sexual genius! "Great job! Let's try another position."

He pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed me onto my back and spread my legs. His big cock worked into my pussy and he was moaning loudly as I watched. I don't know why I didn't think about getting pregnant but I just wasn't thinking at all. That was the problem. I was thinking with my pussy as I opened my legs further for him, making it so easy.

"I"m going to cum in your pussy!" he screamed at me and as I looked up at him, he looked like a madman, possessed by the concept of taking advantage of a woman by dumping his sperm in her.

"No! Not in my pussy!" I screamed, even though it was already too late. He pulled out of my pussy and quickly scrambled to where his cock was inches from my mouth.

I barely had a moment to close my eyes before his cum sprayed me right in the face. I felt so disgusting when I realized what he was doing to me. Who did that without asking? He kept cumming and cumming, his thick spunk coating all of my features. My eyes were hopelessly doused in cum. My forehead, cheeks, and chin were coated as well. I could taste his spunk and realized I'd had my mouth open when he'd fired his load at me.

Thoughts of my parents being right filled my head as more of his cum dripped down my face and into my mouth. He wasn't even looking at me. His eyes were still closed as he dripped the last of his semen onto my cheek. I felt humiliated. He sighed with contentment as his orgasm fully registered with his brain. His eyes opened and he instantly smiled.

"You look gorgeous like this," he praised me. "That's a really great look for you."

"It's in my eyes!" I screamed as I attempted to open them. "It burns!"

"Oh no! Here, use my shorts," he handed them to me and I rubbed the cum from my eyes until it only hurt a little bit.

"Thanks!" I handed them back, now covered in his cum. He shrugged and put them back on, cum stains and all. He found my bikini top in the sand as I began the process of tying my bottoms back together. When we were both decent we shared a naughty look that commemorated our short time together.

"I don't have my phone with me or I'd add you," he told me as we walked back to where I'd left my shorts.

"I know, I left my phone in my room. I was planning on swimming..."

"So maybe I'll see you around the resort?" he asked. "How long are you here?"

"I leave Friday," I explained. "I hope I see you again before I go."

"I'm sure you will, beautiful." He pulled me to him and gave me a parting kiss that made me want him all over again. My shorts weren't where I left them and so I made my way back to my hotel room and knocked on the door. My key had been in my shorts so I would have been locked out of the room if my sorority sisters wouldn't have been there.

"Oh my God! You're okay! I'm so sorry we left you there alone but I couldn't wake you!" Gretchen greeted me at the door with a face full of guilt. "We've been worried sick about you. Don't be mad, but we reported you missing."

"I was only gone a few hours!" I cried.

"Yeah, but you're the kind of person who doesn't show up late and you never miss things when you say you'll be there. We didn't see you at the cabana and then you missed the trip to the shops and you've been talking about that all week!"

"I'm fine! I just met a guy!" I squealed.

"Is his name Guillermo Rojas?" Gretchen asked me, her phone clutched tightly in her hand. The TV set behind her was set on a news station but the sound had been turned down.

"No, his name was Jahzeel."

"Oh, okay good. Look, we need to call the authorities and let them know that you are okay. Okay? Give me a minute."

"Okay? You really thought I was missing?"

"Yeah! You never just flake out like you did. It's just not like you. I'm glad you're safe. You're not just my friend, you're my sister," Gretchen held me tightly for a moment before letting me go. She got on the phone and I listened as she began a call to the hotel staff.

I grabbed my phone from my backpack and called my mother. I wanted to let her know I was okay. The phone started to ring but I caught sight of my own picture on the news. I hung up before my mom answered and I and Googled myself. Was I ready for what I saw? No, I wasn't.

There were stories of how I had gone missing in Aruba hours earlier, followed by the bigger headline of my Aruban porn being leaked by my captors to extort money from my family. I read on, in shock as story after story painted a very untrue picture of me being sex trafficked. This was insane.

I called my mom again, this time waiting until she picked up. She screamed, squealing with delight at the news that I was alive. She didn't say, "I told you so," but I know she was thinking it. I tried to soothe her, to assure her that everything would be okay. I tried to explain what had happened but I realized that there was no explanation except for my own stupidity. I must have told my parents I loved them a million times before they let me off the phone.

I immediately went back to the story about my porno I had looked up online. I clicked on the link. To my horror, every bit of what had just happened to me with Jahzeel was in the video, even the awkward part where I tried to give him a blowjob. I had gotten lost in the moment and now everyone I had ever known was going to see me naked and having sex. It wasn't just any sex either, it was the nastiest sex I'd ever had. I had never cum so much in my life.

I began to cry, something inside of me was now crumpled and broken. I had acted like a slut and now the whole world was watching it. The rest of the week went okay. My friends and I had a great time on the beaches of Aruba. Sometimes I would scroll endlessly through the stories about how I went missing and then thoughts about me as a porn star. I found out that Jahzeel wasn't the guy's real name. Just as Gretchen had thought, his real name was Guillermo Rojas and it turned out that this wasn't the only porno he had made with innocent girls on vacation in Aruba.

It turned out he had a series of websites called Sex on the Beach. My video had appeared on one of the sites and someone had watched it and recognized me from the news as the American who went missing in Aruba. It was crazy how many people were messaging me on all of my social media accounts. It was too much and I ignored all of it until I got back to New York, where I was safely under my parents' roof once again.

It wasn't fair. I had taken one risk and it had been exposed publicly. Now, there were jokes about me around the water cooler at work. Guys were terrible and sent me dick pics and messages about coating me with cum. I was disgusted by it all, but strangely, I liked the attention. I actually had people who called themselves my fans and wanted me to make more porn. So, after a year of careful consideration and the fact that I dodged the pregnancy bullet, I decided to go into porn full-time.

I probably would have never become a porn star if I hadn't met that slimeball in Aruba, but these days I don't have to live with my parents anymore. I make so much money doing porn that I started my own production company and I'm working on writing a self-help book for women who are too uptight like I was. I realize now that it doesn't matter who sees your pussy or ass as long as it is with your consent. I don't think people are really surprised by me being a porn star anymore. My parents mostly pretend it's not really a thing, even though they probably saw me with Guillermo's spunk coating my face. We don't talk about it.

Guillermo Rojas was never caught, apprehended, or stopped from making future porn, which he continues to post and make money off of. It is unclear if he is in Aruba or another part of the Caribbean.


12