Sex on the Beach

Story Info
Public sex on St Lucia, follow on Caribbean Shower Trilogy.
3.2k words
4.47
13.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally and Jacques woke from their afternoon nap feeling a sense of peace and relaxation only a really good fucking could give. They were refreshed and slowly caressed one another's naked bodies. A soft hand and tender fingers outlined Ally's areola. The little bumps on it firmed, along with her nipple. She looked at him wistfully and said, "if you keep that up we'll never get out of here for dinner." He understood she was hungry so he got up and started dressing.

He suggested she put on the yellow sundress she had worn when she arrived. It was Ally's little "fuck me" dress that was so short it barely covered her ass. He then suggested she not wear her panties, now that was getting daring. St. Lucia had a lot of visitors, so it might not cause a big stir since people saw everything down on the beaches anyway.

He took her to The Bistro, a six-table French restaurant where he was part owner. The wait staff greeted him warmly, and the females jealously eyed Ally. They were all beautiful, a mix of European and island women who looked more like models, but they knew how to serve. She wondered how Jacques had lured them into working for him. This evening only two other couples were dining, very wealthy Americans who had their young things draped on them.

As Ally sat, Jacques caressed her bottom and left his hand under her ass cheek. She wondered what this was about but played along. The waitresses pretended not to notice as his hand slid slowly toward her pussy. It was not covered by her dress and was open for the Americans to enjoy. They each did a double-take on seeing her legs spread and her cunt exposed to them. Her neatly trimmed bush and well-oiled lips certainly affected their appetites and they quickly paid their bills, pulled their sweet things close, and headed back to their villas.

Jacques's fingers found her wet pussy and he massaged the outer lips just as the wine was served. He toasted her and said, "the night is young my sweet slut, I hope you enjoy being exposed and fucked all over the island." She felt a deep thrill at the wild night they would have and what might come. Ally took his finger and put it deep inside so he would not doubt her approval. The wait staff had disappeared, except for Jeannine, a tall, beautiful, black girl who smiled warmly at them as she stood in front of the table and began undressing.

Ally was mesmerized as Jeannine slowly removed her top, exposing beautiful ebony breasts with deep chocolate areola. Jacques motioned her over and held her right breast in his hand and then twisted the nipple. She giggled and lustily asked for more. Jacques looked at Ally and said, suck her beautiful tits, my dear. Ally leaned forward, with Jacques's finger still working inside her, and nuzzled Jeannine's tit then inhaled her deep brown nipple. She just about buckled and Ally couldn't help but gush her come down her leg, it was all so fucking hot. She could hardly believe it was happening in public, how incredibly wicked

Jeanine put her top back on and kissed Ally lightly on the lips. She said "I look forward to seeing more of you on this trip. I owe Jacques $10 because he bet you would come when you sucked on my nipple. He seems to know you pretty well, maybe someday he will know me that well too. All I can say is you are a lucky woman. Every girl on this staff wants to be his special woman and we can see why you fill that role. Enjoy your evening." The lights seemed to grow brighter and the first course was served. Ally stepped away to go clean up.

Jeannine went with her and stopped her from washing herself. She knelt in front of Ally and gently licked up all of her come, from the ankles up to her pussy lips. She stopped there and sucked in those lips and suckled them for a minute. Ally could feel her growing tension and her hips arched toward Jeannine's mouth. She took this as a sign to move up to Ally's bud and she skillfully sucked it in, twirled her tongue around it, and then sucked hard and released. She did this again and again, all the while circling her clit with her tongue. Ally couldn't control herself and she fell into Jeannine and collapsed on her as her knees gave way to the pleasure.

She heard clapping coming from the bathroom door as Jacques and several of the waitresses had been watching and lustily approved. Ally came again as she realized they had been watching the whole thing, oh she was a fucking, whore slut and she was delighted Jacques had set this up. Her ebony mistress cleaned her up gently and thoroughly, bringing an added spasm from time to time. She relished the moment and as she went to enjoy her meal, she started gathering ideas of how she might get Jacques back.

Part 2

After finishing the Accra, Bouyon, and coconut curry crab they were renewed with energy and ready to hit the clubs. Ally grabbed Jacques' hand and pulled him along the narrow streets. The night had settled fully on the Island and there were shadows and nooks and crannies along the road. She then took her left hand and grabbed Jacques' crotch and pushed him into a darkened alley.

Car lights would illuminate the alley for a second but the shadows remained, camouflaging their activity. Ally pulled his belt free and undid his pants and zipper. She then dropped them and saw he was commando. He couldn't go anywhere like he was and she had him right where she wanted. His dick was not yet firm but neither was it flaccid. She intended to change that. She squatted in front of him and stroked his penis while spreading her saliva all over his glans. She then took her fingers and made a little cave with them. She gently pushed it over his growing manhood and started fucking her hand with his stiffening cock. She kept adding spit and it wasn't long until he started to thrust into her hand.

The lights would hit the alley and they would freeze and then break into giggles. They hoped nobody would walk by and see them. They did hear voices from time to time and again froze and waited until they passed. Ally knew Jacques could hold back a long time, but she wanted to make this a unique experience for him. One potentially quite daring. She stood up, turned around, and bent over. She guided his thick cock into her still moist cunt and started dragging him out of the alley. He knew she would take him onto the street with his penis in her sweet pussy. He grabbed her hips and started violently thrusting while trying to hold her still. He had to come before she exited the alley.

Jacques's legendary control gave way to the raw instincts and the lust of the moment. He pictured her with Jeanine's nipple in her mouth, with her come flooding over his fingers, and the image of Jeanine sucking Ally's pussy until she came. All these images and her tight, tight hole brought him to climax and he purposely pulled out to spatter her sweet ass with his come. He used his dick to spread it all around and even down into the crack leading to her asshole. She had put him in a tough but thrilling spot. How was she going to enjoy walking around with is spunk all over her ass?

She stopped and grabbed his penis. They were on the edge of the alley and anyone could see them in the right light. She wouldn't move and then said to him. I want you to lick it all off my ass so it is spotless. We won't go anywhere til you do. He was sure they would be arrested, but he did as she asked and started licking as quickly as he could. She bent over and said now be sure to clean all around my asshole, you made a mess of it. He did so, rimming her rosebud and thrusting his tongue into her from time to time.

She let out a moan and saw someone turn to look. She shoved her ass in his face and knocked him over. The person didn't see the commotion and carried on their way. He got off his rear and pulled his pants up. They scurried out of the alley and as they looked up saw a smiling face in an upper window. Somebody had gotten a cheap but ribald show. They laughed and nodded to the person, who gave a thumbs up and cheeky wave.

They wandered in and out of the back passages and wound up at Club Coco. They were greeted with a wall of sound and their bodies started responding to the beat. It was an African sound, seemingly tribal but the pulsing was quite moving. They moved to the back of the club, which opened to a large outside patio, bar, and Coco Beach. It was secluded and only accessible through the club. Jacques had bought the back patio for the evening and of course, access to the beach. He had also invited a select group of friends to join them.

Last Part

Jacques' friends came through the back door, a half dozen couples of various nationalities and ages. They were quite charming and the men oozed warmth and even sensuousness. The women were elegant while dressed to stun. Their dresses were either super short or super tight and Ally could tell none of them had on bras or panties. She was starting to suspect this was more than a cocktail party, more likely a cock and tail party.

When she looked at the bar she saw a surprise, Jeanine was standing there like a black goddess. She only had on a flimsy pair of panties with pearls resting on the folds of her pussy. Ally got a jolt from seeing Jeanine again and knew this was going to be a night to remember. She snuck out to the bathroom to tidy herself and prepare for the night that was to come.

Everything was in the room to shower and refresh oneself. Jacques thought of everything. She took her sundress off and showered quickly and thoroughly. As she emerged, she saw her sundress was gone, but a little kinky black dress, in her size, was in its place, along with sexy sandals. The strappy dress barely covered her nipples and the lacy hem gave an ample view of her snatch. She enjoyed the view in the mirror and knew she would want to fuck this sweet whore given the chance.

As she came out onto the patio, she saw the guests had loosened up a bit with each other. Hands were gently touching faces, hair, shoulders, and arms. The tribal beat was still pouring onto the patio and beach and bodies were moving in rhythm. The percussion was lively and felt like the thrust of a cock into her soft pussy. She caught Jacques' eye and sauntered seductively over to him. The beautiful redhead keeping him company straightened her top to cover her nipples and gave him a wicked look as she made room for Ally.

Jacques introduced her to Megan and told Ally that Megan was a very special friend. He said something about being a mermaid and how that talent may be on display tonight. Megan leaned over and kissed Ally on the mouth and became quite amorous as their tongues entwined and hands rose to faces. The impassioned moment left Alley breathless but not without a tingle in her pussy and a desire to know this woman better.

Jeanine had lined up Island Rum shots for everyone and they were to play a game called spike. Everyone was to dance and when Spike was called, they all had to dash to the glasses and down their shot. However, there were not enough for everyone, so those without shots had to remove an article of clothing and spike it onto a pile. It wasn't long and most had lost enough clothing that women's breasts and sometimes pussies were exposed. Ally couldn't take her eyes off of these gorgeous women. The men weren't bad either, most were down to underwear or nothing at all. The men were of different shapes and sizes, but all their cocks had one thing in common, all were growing erect.

They finally all just spiked the rest of their clothing on the pile and the warm humid night enveloped them as they ran into the tepid Caribbean and splashed and played grab-ass, or grab tit or grab pussy. All the men were with someone besides their partner and a few cocks were being stroked as well. One woman went under the water and could be seen giving head to an attractive older man. She had to come up for air a time or two, but before long he was moaning and thrusting into her mouth and he shouted he was coming. Those watching saw a stream of sperm pearls rise to the surface and then the smiling face of Megan rose and the pearls clung to her hair. Now Ally understood what Jacques meant when calling Megan a mermaid.

Jacques was surrounded by three women, all seeking to kiss, caress or just grab his hand and place his fingers in their cunts. They seemed to know of his prowess and all draped themselves on him rubbing their nipples and pretty pussies on his legs and one even tried to put his thick cock into her juicy cunt. Jacques smiled at Ally and asked her if she might help him out. Ally grinned and took the tall brunette into her arms. The woman's large tits were right at Ally's mouth level and she greedily sucked them in. Moving from tit to tit to suckle and nibble.

The woman's knees buckled and Ally used her left hand to stabilize Alexandra while inserting her middle finger in the woman's swelling vulva. Her thumb and forefinger found the large clit, fully erect and jutting from her hood. Ally had never seen one so large, it was like a small penis. She decided immediately it needed a blow job and she dropped to her knees in the shallow water and took in the salty object of her lust. The woman was helpless now but had the assistance of two men to help her remain upright as Ally went down on her. The erect bud grazed against Ally's teeth and she sucked it in deeply then twizzled it in her mouth until Alexandra shouted out her pleasure. One of the men holding her up started sucking on one of her tits and then replaced Ally with this cock thrusting into the Amazon's deep sloppy cunt.

Ally recovered her breath and saw Jaques back onshore going down on the very curvy Latina who had been so interested in him. Jeanine was there too, sitting on the woman's face. Ally saw the pearls being thrust in and out of her black cunt and loved the black-white contrast. Not to be left behind, she joined the threesome on the large padded sunbed. She reached out for Jacques' big cock and pulled it between in legs as she lay on the ground and looked up at it. She began guzzling the head into her luscious mouth. He made very happy sounds even as he slurped the tasty pussy juices coming from Maria. Someone put a pillow under Ally's neck making it easier to get more of Jacques' amble manhood into her mouth.

She remembered exactly what he liked, but everything was upside down. However, the angle was really good for going deep and she was able to get all his beautiful dick buried in her mouth and throat. Oh, this was fun! She was getting into it when she felt a nibble on her tit and soft fingers exploring her pussy. Now, this was getting interesting. As she lay on her back, sucking on Jacques' glorious cock, another mouth started nibbling on her outer lips and a soft tongue started running up and down between her lips as well.

This person knew what they were doing, not chasing the clit at the start but building slowly, resting the flat of the tongue on the bud, but not moving it at all. The flat tongue would slide up from her vagina to the edge of the clitoral hood. Over and over again, slowly, delicately teasing her, occasionally thrusting into her soaking cunt, but patiently, building the tension. Other lips now descended on her ample breasts, one circling her areola with their tongue, the other sucking her nipple and nibbling on it gently. She would have started to thrash, but she had Jacques' cock buried in her mouth and throat and couldn't go anywhere. She just moaned loudly onto his dick, causing him to thrust downward.

Her cunnilingus partner kept a soft and steady pace, now and again flicking the tongue across the pearl and then back. Her hips moved with the rhythm of the music while the mouth gave her such pleasure. She let the pleasure roll over her body and focus on her pussy. Meanwhile, every cell in her body was excited and yearning for release. At that moment, Jacques pulled out of her mouth and he stopped his pleasure-giving. He slid down Ally until they were face to face. He smiled and said Jennifer had done a great job of warming her up, but he wanted to fuck her hard, there, on the beach, in front of the crowd. She looked around and saw everyone was standing around them, gazing lustily at the two lovers.

Jacques knew Ally's body and her pleasure response. He could tell she was about to explode with pleasure with just a little stimulation. He decided to do more than just give a little, so he shoved his hard cock deep into her wet cunt. He thrust hard and fast while pressing up and forward to give her the most friction on her clit. It did the trick and she was writhing, yelling, and slapping Jacques' ass. Her neck arched and her head rolled back. She stopped breathing and her whole body shook.

Jacques loved to watch and feel her coming. Her pussy contracted hard on his penis and all her movement brought on his explosive orgasm. His thrusts slowed and his cock spasmed as his face showed the strain of his climax. He lowered his mouth onto Ally's and gently kissed her. She said "Thank you, Jacques, this has been the best night ever. " Everyone else gently touched Ally and said thank you and how much they enjoyed watching her. They appreciated her sensuality and openness as it made the evening burn brightly in their memories.

Everyone washed as needed and reluctantly put their clothes back on. It was a night they wouldn't forget. It was Sex on the Beach, far better than any drink but the yearned to drink again soon. Ally started to plan a special day for Jacques, but she doubted she could match this evening's adventures. At least she could try fucking his eyes out regardless of the adventure they undertook.

The End, or is it?