Sex on the Beach

Story Info
A day at the beach for judicial slave Sofia.
2k words
3.73
7.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Np81la
Np81la
40 Followers

This story takes place following the events described in "Don't Drink and Drive" and unfolds within the universe I envisioned in "Portuguese Crime Reduction Act." However, I hope it functions as a standalone tale. It's based on true events and was an exercise in writing mostly through dialogue. I recommend everyone visiting Portugal to spend a few days on the Alentejo coast, where there are many beaches like the one described, you can find it on google located in Odexeixe.

--------------------------

Sofia pov.

"Nooooh!Stoop!Noo!pleeeaase!Miguel nooo!" He grabbed my arm and started running into the water, pulling me and, at the last moment lifting me in his arms.

Spash!SplASH!SPLASH!

"AaaaH!It is freezing cold!"

"Haha! Ha!!HaHa! it is not that cold, and cold stiffens, nice tits by the way." He was right my nipples were hard as rocks

"Can't say the same about you, sir" I made a naughty face pointing at the compact ball that was Miguel's testicles and penis, withered by the cold water.

"Put that sassy tongue to work then."

"But I'll drown...and the deal was for me to wake you!" I had already woken up my owner with his morning fellatio.

"A rebellious slave! and a runaway!"

Splassh!

"You can't outswim me." He could not I had been a swimmer in my college years

"I can't but the sharks can."

"Sharks? There are no sharks in Portugal!...Woooh...Gasp!How...No, give back my panties...MIGUEL!" My lack of attention and my instinctive examination of the water was enough for him to swim underwater and out of nowhere steal my bikini bottom.

"Red bikinis! Red bikinis get yours here! Ha!Ha!" He waved my bikini in his hand showing off his trophy.

"I will do what you want, just give me back my bikini bottom." I protested, knowing they were futile protests

"Sorry, but disobedient slaves don't get to wear bikinis, give me the top too."

"Here it is Sir, see how my nipples are hard." I handed him the top of my bikini and stuck out my breasts, making a sad submissive face.

"Cold, stiff, salty nipples just my favorite kind of nipples."

"Humm! It feels so good, so warm!" He kissed my hard nipples, his warm lips sucking my breasts

"Sofia, the Cold fish! Let me warm you a little more."

"Wooh! Wooh! It is no longer small... it is really... hot." I just felt his erect penis pushing my labia apart.

"Now hold me tight, wrap your legs around my back, don't let go."

"I... I wasn't expecting it. It's so hard... and hot, it almost burns." The hot penis contrasted with the cold water and it felt like a hot iron was penetrating me.

"Your pussy is also hot, and the cold water is making it tighter... just don't let go... let us feel the waves."

"I... I am floating!...it is so... so ... hummm! Just don't stop!" I let my body float in the water, the waves setting the rhythm.

"No, I won't Stop!... Kiss me!... Yess...Yessss! SOFIA!"

"HAAAA!HAAA!humm! More! SIR!...Miguel!Sir!... Please...Hummmm!" I felt my body shudder, it was my first orgasm in the ocean I felt the heat of our sexes, the cold of the ocean water, the weightless.

"WoooW!That was Intense! look Sofia down in the water!"

"You tickling me? Hoo... So many little fishes... they are nibbling at my pussy, naughty fisshes." Little silver fish surrounded my vulva, nibbling at the white rags of cum from my pussy lips.

"Yep, They are eating your pussy too, and my cum, He!he!he!he! Come let us go to shore."

"This little beach is such a beautiful place, how come are we the only two people here?" The beach was a narrow strip of sand between two black shale cliffs, no more than 30 meters wide, and only 10 to 15 meters of dry sand at high tide. It was on the far left of Odeceixe beach, beyond the part reserved for naturists.

"We might have company later when the tide changes but for the next 4-5 hours we have a private beach all to ourselves."

"How did you find it?" I asked.

"By chance, back in 1993 me and my friends were kayaking along the shore and found this little spot, Come and see this." He led me to a small grotto at the end of the beach.

"Miguel, Rui, Pedro, Inacio 12-07-93, you boys carved your names in the wall of the grotto, are they all still your friends?" The names were engraved on the rock, with a cross of the order of Christ, were it not for the date and would be the same as the marks left by Portuguese sailors when they discovered the world.

"Only Rui, we lost contact with Inácio, and Pedro died some years ago in a car crash."

"Sorry to hear that." His face becomes sad.

"It is life, we live them we die. Come over here "Red" and apply some sun scream on your owner's body, and don't spare it."

"Yes Sir! Right away no sunburns on my watch!" I applied a generous layer of sunscreen to Miguel's back and began to spread it, massaging my owner in a gentle and sensual way.

"Exactly like that, your touch is so tender applying that sunscreen, you're doing it so well, much more than I expected from a slave."

"I always do my best, and you treat me well... way better than I expected... and deserve." If Miguel hadn't accepted me as his slave, my sentence would have been much more severe. I don't know how many convicted murderers have the opportunity to spend a day at the beach.

"Humm, do that on my back, don't stop." I liked the way how his body responded to my touch.

"No I won't, from the neck to the bottom...and more." I applied cream to his back, buttocks, and thighs, I took my hand to his testicles.

"Wooha! Three days ago you were so prudish, look at you, touching me so eagerly, let me turn around and do you."

"Three days ago I was a free woman, now I am a slave.Your slave... you don't want my...your titties to fry in the sun? do you?" Three days ago I was also a woman who had never had an orgasm, I shook my titties in a sexy way.

"No I don't, that's why you will wear your bikini, now spread those legs.I want to make sure they get plenty of cream." He took my left leg and started applying sunscreen after shaking the sand off my feet and kissing my toes.

"You surprise me, Sir.I thought we were going to spend the day butt-naked on the beach?" In reality, I shouldn't have been surprised, my bikini, despite being sexy, was quite modest, and covered most of my breasts and buttocks.

"I am you are not, I love bikini marks... the other leg please." I extended my right leg as he moved away my left leg, repeating the sensual way he had applied lotion on me.

"Enjoying the view, Sir?" I asked as he spread my legs fully apart.

"Yep, now stand on all four and push your pretty ass up." I turned around and got down on all fours on top of the beach towel.

"Like this?"

"Yes, but spread your legs a little more, and rise your shoulders...damn you're hot." I felt the cold sunscreen dripping down my shoulder blades and then Miguel's hands.

"Hummm! So good, were you a professional masseuse?"

"Thanks, but no, only a good student." His hands moved from my spine to the side of my ribs belly and breasts.

"Naughty boy," I playfully exclaimed as his hands skillfully caressed the undersides of my breasts, the mischievous tone betraying my protest.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I forgot my manners on how to properly apply sunscreen on a lady's breasts."

"Ouch! Stop it! I was kidding!Ouch!My nipples!"

"Stop complaining! Stay like that, don't move." He went to his backpack and snatched something while I stood there naked on my hands and knees.

click, click, click

"Sir! What are you doing? Why are you taking those photos?" I knew he was going to take nude photos, he had bought a book on the subject right after we left the courthouse.

"Because I'm your owner and I want to. You're a gorgeous woman, and there are plenty of guys with a thing for redheads. Now, lift your shoulders, push those tits out, give me a little frown... yes, perfect."

"You are going to sell my photos to a porn site? I am a teacher! I can't do porn!" I knew he was going to take nude photos, he had bought a book on the subject right after we left the courthouse.

"Calm down!ha!ha!ha!"

"It is not funny! I know I am your slave for the next seven years, but doing porn will get me fired!" I stood up and covered my breasts with my arms.

Click, Click, Click

"Ha!Ha!HA! You know I ought to shock you hard, but your angry face, ha!ha! all naked.Ha!ha!" How could he laugh in my face, while destroying my life?

"You...you told me I could keep teaching... LIAR!"

BZZZZZZZZ!"AAAAH!"

"Woooh! Shit! Are you alright? what was it that? I did not shock you. Shit! SOFIA!SHIT!"

"NO!...PLEASE!...I...cough!...was going to slap you... I am... don't zap me again... I ...I cough!"

"I did not Zap you... You did it to yourself when you tried to slap me. here drink some water."

"I... never felt so much pain... but you..you are a... pervert and a liar."

"Woooh! You are barely able to speak, crawling in a ball, and still mouthing me, love you Red, and no I am not a liar, a pervert yes, but not a liar."

"Not a liar? When the kids start sharing my nude photos, I will be fired on the spot, no one will hire the slutty teacher ever again." I am a teacher since I was a little girl I never wanted to be anything else.

"No one is going to fire you."

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying go take a dive in the ocean, swim those tears away"

"Yes, Sir." I couldn't think of anything else to say, tears streaming profusely down my face, and my thighs covered in urine.

Splash!Splash!Splash!

"You took Some time, I was going to go get you out of the water, here put on your bikini and get yourself dry. Your lips are blue."

"Sir! Please forgive me... hold me... I... I was stupid... Hold me please..."

"You foolish girl, look at you shivering from the cold water, What you thinking? Were you trying to kill yourself?"

"Yes... I was... I... thought of swimming away into the Atlantic... but then I could not and was ashamed to come back... I am sorry, I forgot that I am a murderer, that I have no rights... I am not a teacher I am a slave by my own doing."

"Lay down in the sun and get some warm. I guess I teased you too much also."

"But I lost control, I should have kept calm and never should have spoken to you the way I did, let alone try to slap you."

"You got punished, and you punish yourself even more. Look I am not a saint, I accepted you as my slave for the sex and for the money you could earn me, and I told you that from the beginning, did I not?"

"Yes, and I thank you... I lost the perspective... If I had been sent to prison I would not be able to teach either."

"Ho! But you will teach, and you will remain as the vice-principal, and you will also take nude pictures for me and model for your friend Carla's Spa and do any other gig I can get you."

"How? Me and Mr. Luis, the Principal, we never get along, even before my conviction, he will get me fired if he can."

"Did I ever lie to you?"

"No, Sir You did not."

"Do you trust me, Sofia?"

"I do, I have to."

"Then rest and enjoy the Sun and the sand, later we will swim, have more sex, and take many photos of you on this beautiful beach and then have sex again."

"Miguel, Sir...please hug me." I fell asleep in his arms.

The end.

Np81la
Np81la
40 Followers