Sex on the Beach: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, actually?"

"Sure," Sasha said. "Why not have a bit of extra fun at the beach? It makes me feel so dirty."

"Me too," I said. "It's really goddamn hot."

"Yeah," Sasha said. "Like, what's more taboo than sucking my little brother's dick?"

"Well, I can think of one or two things," I said, feeling a little brave.

Sasha giggled, but she didn't ask me to elaborate. I have a feeling she knew what I was getting at. She took a big sip of beer before crumpling the can in her hand. Apparently she had finished her beer already. She stood up and walked to the fridge, tossing her empty beer can in the recycling before grabbing herself another beer. She cracked it open and took a sip before casually strolling back to her seat, giving me plenty of time to admire her ass.

"It's not even just that," Sasha said, after a moment.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I'm not just sucking my little brother's dick," Sasha said. "I'm cheating on my boyfriend to suck my little brother's dick."

"That you are," I said. No point in denying it. Evidently it was part of the fun for her.

"Which I realize is fucked up," Sasha said. "But it makes me so horny, I can't help it. Plus you're my brother, not some random guy. It's not like I'm going to leave Austin for you."

"I don't know if that realistically makes it better or worse," I laughed. "But yeah, you're not wrong."

Sasha shrugged. "I don't see the harm. We're just getting each other off."

"That much is certainly true," I laughed. "I haven't gotten off this well in ages."

"Me neither," Sasha said sheepishly. "Not that Austin doesn't fuck me well. He does. But that orgasm you gave me when I was bent over the bed was incredible. Something about being bent over and exposed in front of my own brother. And then knowing it was my own little brother finger-fucking me..." She took a deep breath.

"Yeah," I grinned. "I get it. Pretty fucking hot, right?"

"Big time," Sasha sighed. She took a sip from her new beer for the first time since she grabbed it from the fridge. I stood up and proceeded to throw my empty can out before grabbing myself another one.

"Why do you find it so hot?" I asked. "Like, the fact that you're messing around with your brother."

"I've actually thought about it a little," Sasha said. She shifted around in her seat a bit before continuing. "For one thing, it's just really taboo. Like, it's fucked up, you know? I've literally swallowed my own brother's cum. It's just so dirty."

"Oh yeah," I said. "It's extremely dirty. Every time you've sucked me off, it always blows my mind that it's my sister's lips wrapped around my cock."

"Yeah," Sasha said. "God, it's so hot."

"What else?" I asked.

"It's also, just, like," she said, pausing to think for a moment. "I don't know. It's sort of hot just making you feel good? Like as your big sister. Like I'm taking care of you, in a way."

"I see," I said. "That makes sense to me."

"Yeah," Sasha said. "Like, my little brother is horny, so I'm helping to relieve him. He wants to get off and feel good, so I'm helping fulfill that for him."

"Wow," I said, feeling myself beginning to get hard. "Yeah, I mean, that's really hot."

"Have you ever heard of the term 'free use'? I know you watch porn, so I feel like you've probably come across that if I have."

"Oh yeah, for sure," I laughed. "I love that shit. Is that sort of how you view this, like, arrangement?"

"Well, sort of," Sasha said. "I don't think we're really doing true 'free use', but that's kind of what I'm getting at. Like, if you're horny, then you can just use me to get off, you know?"

"Holy shit," I said. "Like, I don't even have to ask?"

"I mean, that's the fantasy," Sasha laughed. "Realistically, you should probably ask, especially given we're brother and sister and we have to be careful. But maybe we could sort of frame things like that for the rest of the trip."

"Like, frame things as 'free use' going forward?"

"Yeah," Sasha said. "If you're interested."

"Uh, yeah I'm interested," I laughed. "Are you kidding? This is insane."

"Okay, cool," Sasha grinned. "We should probably come up with some ground rules or something like that."

"Sure," I said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, for starters, we should probably have a code word or phrase," Sasha said. "If we're alone, you can always just tell me that you're horny. Or you could text me that. But if we're with other people and you want to sneak away so you can use me real quick, you'd need a discreet way to tell me."

"Right," I said. Ho-ly fuck. I couldn't believe this was happening. Sasha wanted to do free use with me? With her brother? What in the world? This was a dream-come-true.

I thought for a moment. "What if we just replaced 'horny' with a different feeling or emotion? Like, I could say that I was sleepy or something."

"Maybe," Sasha said. "But that would only really give you an excuse to slip away, like if you were going to lie down for a minute. It wouldn't make sense for me to come with you."

"That's true," I said. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Not really," Sasha said. "Tell you what. You can either just text me that you're horny, or you can say something about going to your room for a second. Like either you're sleepy or you need to look for something. And I'll take that to mean I should make my way to the room so you can use me real quick."

"Okay, that sounds good," I said. "What's next?"

"Well, I don't know how familiar you are with free use--," Sasha began.

"Very," I said, interrupting her. "I'm hip, believe me."

"Okay," Sasha laughed. "Then I'm sure you're aware that it wouldn't be proper free use if all you got were blowjobs."

For the record, I was definitely rock-hard at this point. Was she saying what I think she was saying?

"Based on the look on your face, I think you're understanding," Sasha said, laughing again.

"Do you really want to fuck?" I asked. "I mean, blowjobs are one thing. But having sex is... different. It's a lot.."

"I mean, yeah," Sasha shrugged. "If I'm sucking your cock, then I might as well fuck you. The point is for you to get off however you want, anyway."

"Holy fuck," I said. "My sister wants to have sex with me."

Sasha giggled. "That she does. Assuming you want to fuck your sister, of course."

"I would love to," I said. "Are you kidding?"

"Great," Sasha grinned. "So yeah, you can fuck me. That's sort of the point. If you want a blowjob, I'll suck your cock. If you want to use my pussy, then that's fine too."

"What about your ass?" I laughed.

"As long as you use lube, you're welcome to use my ass too," Sasha said, biting her lip. I could tell she was absolutely losing her mind right now. I was too, after all.

"Oh my God," I said. "Wait, seriously? You'd let me fuck you in the ass?"

"That's the point of free use, Jake," Sasha said. "You can use me however you want. My mouth, my pussy, my asshole. You can fuck me however and whenever you want, barring extenuating circumstances."

"But your ass?" I said, still in disbelief. "I could text you to come to our room, and you'd just let me fuck you in the ass right then and there?"

Sasha shrugged. "If that's what you were in the mood for, then yeah. You could fuck my ass to your heart's content. As long as you use lube. That's the one and only stipulation I have about anal."

"Wow," I said. "That's... that's awesome."

Sasha laughed. "I'm glad you think so."

"Do you have lube though?" I asked. "I didn't bring any, obviously."

"Oh yeah, plenty," Sasha said. "I figured you wouldn't have brought any."

"Okay cool," I said. "Is there anything else then?" I was so horny, I was about to explode. As soon as this conversation ended, I was going to put this whole 'free use' to the test and see how serious she was.

"Mmm, yeah," Sasha said. "About where you finish. Obviously if I'm sucking you off, I'll swallow your cum, unless you want to shoot your load onto my tits or my face or something."

"Oh, that would be really hot," I said. I imagined how Sasha would look down on her knees in front of me with my cum plastered all over her tits and her face. "But coming in your mouth is pretty damn hard to beat."

Sasha giggled. "You ever think you'd be telling your sister how great it is to come in her mouth?"

"Hell no," I laughed.

"Anyway," she continued. "That covers blowjobs. But if you're fucking me... it's sort of up to you. I'm on the pill, so if you wanted to come inside me, you could. Austin does all the time, and we've never had a problem."

"Seriously?" I said. "You're okay with me coming inside you?"

"Fuck yeah," Sasha said. "That's what I want, honestly. It would be so hot if my own brother filled me up. And I think that'd be the most free-usey. You just pump a load inside my pussy whenever you're horny."

"Can you imagine?" I said. "Your own brother pumping his cum inside you?" I was extremely horny by this point. And drunk, for that matter. I wasn't about to hold back.

"Oh man," Sasha said slowly. "That would be amazing. And just imagine how good it would feel to fuck your cum inside my pussy." Clearly Sasha wasn't holding back either.

"So fucking good," I grinned. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with my sister. We were literally talking about how great it'd be if I came inside her pussy. Blame it on the alcohol, although we both definitely wanted this, sober or not. I just don't think we'd have the guts to be so explicit if we weren't at least a little bit drunk.

"So I take it, you're comfortable finishing inside me then?" Sasha asked, looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"I'm more than comfortable," I said. "I'd love to shoot my cum inside you."

Sasha bit her lip. "Y'know what would be really hot?"

"What?" I asked. At this point, my cock was rock hard and there was a very obvious tent in my pants.

"Imagine fucking me hard and fast," Sasha said. "And when you're ready to finish, you slide your cock all the way inside me."

"Oh fuck yeah," I said. "I could shoot my come so deep inside you."

"Exactly," Sasha said. "I could read down and massage your balls while you emptied them deep inside my pussy."

"Holy shit," I said. "I think I want to do that now."

"Yeah?" Sasha said. She couldn't help but sound excited.

"Fuck yeah. Let's go to our room," I said.

"Okay," Sasha grinned. She didn't skip a beat. She hopped up out of her chair, bringing her beer with her. She walked quickly past me, heading for our bedroom. I slapped her ass as she passed me, causing her to yelp.

I followed her into the bedroom and shut the door behind us. Sasha had already started disrobing. She quickly shed her bikini top and bottoms so that she was standing in front of me, completely naked. I ran my eyes over my sister's body. Her nipples were rock-hard. She looked so sexy.

"You call the shots," Sasha said excitedly. "How do you want to fuck me?"

Admittedly, it was going to take me a second to get used to taking charge of my older sister, and I wasn't exactly the most experienced in bed to begin with. Bossing around my older sister in a sexual context sounded like a dream come true, I may have been in a little over my head!

"Get on the bed," I said. I reached down and dropped my swim trunks, revealing my very hard cock.

Sasha bit her lip and nodded. She was drunk, horny, and desperately wanted me inside her. She hopped up on the bed, giving me a lovely view of her butt before turning to face me, sitting on her knees. I took another second to admire my sister's gorgeous rack before walking over to the edge of the bed.

I beckoned Sasha to lean into me, and she did so. I placed one hand on her hip and the other on her face, gently caressing her cheek. I brought her face towards mine, and slowly our lips met. Sasha whimpered slightly as we kissed. I couldn't believe I was making out with my sister right now, nor could I believe how damn good it felt.

Gaining a bit of confidence, I moved my hand from her hip, reaching back to give her ass a good squeeze. Sasha moaned softly, so I decided to spank her -- not too hard, but hard enough to elicit another moan. My cock throbbed as I began to enjoy this new-found power and control. I held her ass for another second, enjoying how it felt in my hand, before spanking her once more, harder than before. Sasha moaned again.

She broke away from our kiss long enough to say, "I like when you spank me."

I moved my other hand from her face to her ass so that I was holding both of my sister's asscheeks while we tongue kissed. I squeezed them firmly, squeezing and massaging them with my fingers. I spread them apart and pictured how her pussy and asshole must look. Then I struck her ass again, first with my left hand, then with my right.

"Fuck," Sasha whimpered. "Spank me harder. I'm being a bad girl."

That one got me. I spanked her right ass cheek hard. Sasha cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Shit, that one hurt" she gasped. "Fuck yeah, Jake."

"You're such a dirty girl," I said in a low tone. "Making out with your own brother while he spanks your ass."

"Does it bother you that your sister's a huge slut?" Sasha asked with a sexy grin.

"No," I said. "That just means I'm gonna have to fuck her like one."

Sasha bit her lip and kissed me hard. I squeezed her ass cheeks again before moving both of my hands to Sasha's chest so that I could fondle her breasts. I squeezed them gently at first, enjoying how they felt in my hands. I brushed my thumbs over her nipples, my lust only growing as I continued to internalize that I was doing all of this with my own sister.

Sasha, in turn, was absolutely loving the attention I was giving her. She moaned in between kisses as I groped and squeezed her breasts. She whimpered as my fingers first brushed back and forth across her nipples. Then, as I began to pinch and pull at her nipples, her whimpers turned to moans.

"Fuck," Sasha said, biting my lip as we kissed. I was pinching both of her nipples, pulling on them slightly. "That feels so good."

I ran my tongue gently across her lips as I continued playing with her nipples. I alternated between pinching and squeezing them and groping her tits entirely. Sasha's hands had, at first, been running over my body. She clutched me in different plays, holding onto my back, then my sides. Then she would press her hands against my chest, but soon her hands drifted downwards, until her fingers brushed against my erection.

Unable to resist, Sasha wrapped her hands around my cock. She held my shaft with both hands for a moment before one of her hands drifted down and cupped my balls. Sasha started to stroke me off very slowly, and I savored the feeling of my sister's soft hands sliding up and down my cock as our tongues intertwined. My hands greedily ran all around my sister's body, alternating between squeezing her tits and her ass, pinching her nipples, and eventually reaching down to tease her clit. I would reach down and slowly run my hands up and down her slit. She was incredibly wet. Sometimes I would focus on rubbing her clit, using small circular motions, while other times I would gently press my fingers up against her vagina until finally, I couldn't bear to wait any longer, and I pressed two fingers inside my sister's pussy. Sasha gasped as she felt my fingers enter her. She whimpered softly as I held my fingers in place, and then moaned again when I began to slowly slide my fingers in and out of her.

Sasha stroked my cock and massaged my balls as I fingered her pussy. Brother and sister, pleasuring one another. The ultimate taboo. Our tongues became more and more intertwined and our movements more desperate as her gentle strokes increased in speed, well-lubricated by the pre-cum oozing out of my cock. After several moments of enjoying the way her hands felt sliding up and down my cock, I broke away from her kiss.

"I want you to suck my cock," I said, looking Sasha in the eye.

She nodded at me. Without a word, she adjusted herself, scooting backwards and getting down on her hands and knees. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out slightly. I was standing on the edge of the bed, facing her. Without using her hands, she took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked it gently. I moaned softly.

"Fuck yeah," I said. I watched as Sasha slowly took more of my cock into her mouth.

I glanced up and realized, not only did I have an incredible view of my cock disappearing into my sister's mouth, but I also had an incredible view of her ass. Sasha had made a point to stick her ass up in the air so I could enjoy the sight of it as she worked my cock with her lips and her tongue. I looked back down at her and watched as she slowly rocked back and forth so that her lips would slide up and down my cock.

"My God," I moaned. Sasha's lips were wrapped so tightly around my cock, and she would run her tongue all around the head of my cock each time she rocked backward. My sister really knew how to give head.

Sasha reached up with one hand, gently cupping my balls again. The room was filled with wet slurping and popping sounds. I slowly ran my hands through Sasha's hair as she rocked back and forth.

"You're so fucking good at that," I groaned. It was still hard to believe my sister was giving me a blowjob right now, despite the fact that this was far from the first time she sucked my cock.

I reached down and grabbed one of Sasha's tits as she continued slurping away on my cock. I squeezed it firmly and then pinched her nipple, rolling it between my fingers.

"Hold on," I said. "Lay on your back for me."

Sasha rocked back far enough that my cock fell out of her mouth. Saliva trailed between her lips and my cock. Sasha nodded and rolled over so that she was laying on her back.

"Now scoot towards me a bit so your head is hanging off the bed a bit," I commanded her.

Sasha adjusted herself so that her head was hanging off the bed as I described. Her hair fell back and dangled just above the floor. I took a moment to admire my sister's gorgeous, naked body. Her nipples were, of course, rock hard. Her tits looked so sexy, as did her belly and her thighs. She had that little strip of pubic hair about her pussy and, speaking of which, she had one hand between her legs. She was playing with herself, eagerly massaging her clit while she waited for her next instruction.

I shifted over so that Sasha's head was between my legs. Sasha realized what was happening and immediately opened wide, sticking her tongue out like she was about to lick some ice cream. I leaned over her, placing one hand on the bed to brace myself while I used the other to align my cock with my target. Slowly, I thrust myself forward, sinking my cock down into my sister's mouth. Having her lay down on her back like this with her head hanging off the bed slightly provided the perfect angle for throat-fucking her. It kept her throat nice and open, so I could easily slide my cock in and out of her mouth without having to worry about her gagging.

Sasha continued working her clit as I slid more and more of my cock into her mouth. She appeared to be handling it just fine. Sasha ran her tongue back and forth across my shaft as I eased myself inside her.

"Goddamn," I said, moaning softly. I stopped when I had about three-fourths of my cock inside her mouth. I held still for a second, taking a moment to admire the view. In front of me, I could see Sasha's hand working her clit, and I could see her gorgeous rack. If I looked down, I had a perfect close-up of my cock most-of-the-way inside her mouth. This was fucking awesome.

Unable to hold back, I began to slide the rest of my dick inside her throat. Sasha was breathing hard through her nose, but she hadn't motioned for me to stop or slow down. I let out another moan as I bottomed-out inside her mouth. I couldn't believe it. I had the entirety of my cock in Sasha's throat right now. My ballsack was literally resting on her nose. And the best part, Sasha seemed to be loving it. She really loved being used like a fuck-toy by her own brother.

1...34567...10