Sex on the Beach: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it is," Sasha said. "It's just a little weird having my little brother deliver the spanking."

"I thought we were pretending that I wasn't your little brother right now," I said.

"Oh yeah, you're right," Sasha said, clearing her throat. "My bad."

"But in that case," I continued. "I suppose, if I were some guy you were seeing, I'd probably be grabbing your ass a lot more, wouldn't I?"

"Mmm yeah," Sasha blushed. "Probably. Especially since there aren't really any people around."

With that, I reached over and grabbed a big handful of her ass. She was walking to my right, so I grabbed her left ass cheek and gave it a good squeeze.

"Y'know, most guys I've been with like to slip their hands underneath my bathing suit," Sasha said.

"Smart," I said. I let go of her ass and slipped my hand down through the top of her bikini bottoms. Again I felt the cool skin against my hand. I squeezed her ass gently at first before grabbing it firmly. Sasha smiled approvingly.

We walked a little bit further. Every so often, Sasha would notice a shell she liked, so she'd bend over and stick her butt up in the air. I would take the opportunity to spank her. Usually I'd just spank one ass cheek, but sometimes I'd smack both.

"Woah, do you see that?" Sasha said, pointing towards what appeared to be a big hole in the sand a little ways ahead of us.

"Yeah," I said. "It looks like somebody must've dug a big hole in the sand, I guess."

We walked over to the hole. It was a little ways back from the shore, further back than where the water could reach it right now. Somebody must have dug it relatively recently though, or else it would've likely been largely washed away overnight.

"Wow!" Sasha said as we came up to the edge of the hole. "It's so big!"

It was pretty big. It was big enough for people to sit in it. In fact, that appeared to be the intended purpose. There were two levels carved into the sand. There was a big hole in the middle, then a ridge around the outside so that you could sit in the hole with your feet in the middle.

Sasha stepped down into the hole, using the seat portion as a step.

"Holy shit," she laughed. "My head barely peeks out above the surface when I'm sitting down in this thing." The hole wasn't actually that deep, but the sand that had been dug up to make the hole was piled up around the perimeter, so Sasha was more or less completely hidden within the hole when she was sitting down.

"Yeah, this is pretty nuts," I said. It was honestly very impressive. They must've had some actual shovels or something to dig this thing.

"Come in and sit with me," Sasha said. "It's so cool!"

"I don't know," I said, looking around. "What if they come back?"

"The people who dug this?"

"Yeah."

"I doubt they are coming back," Sasha shrugged. "There's no umbrellas or chairs or anything nearby. They must've already packed up for the day."

I stood and thought about it for another moment, which was long enough for Sasha to get impatient.

"Tell you what," she said. "If you come sit with me, I'll let you play with these." She grabbed her bikini top and pulled it down.

"Holy shit," I said. I stared, slightly dumbfounded, at my sister's tits for a good few seconds before looking around to make sure nobody was around. I looked back and noticed her nipples were clearly hard. She had given me an awfully enticing offer.

"Nobody can see me," Sasha said. "Only my head is visible above the edge of the hole, and you can't see anything over the mounds of sand anyway!"

"I guess you're right," I said, looking back down at her. Man, Sasha's nipples looked so sexy. Clearly she got a kick out of taking her tits out while we were in public.

"Or maybe this would interest you more?" She asked. She stood up and got down onto her hands and knees on the bottom of the sand pit. She leaned down so that her ass was sticking straight up in the air.

"Goddamn, Sasha," I said.

I basically had a top-down view of my sister in doggystyle, which was pretty crazy. I honestly didn't think Sasha could look much better than she did now. That is, until she reached back and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side. Now I had a top-down view of my sister on her hands and knees with a perfect view of her pussy and asshole.

"Oh my God," I said. "You're insane!"

Sasha giggled. "What? Showing off in public makes me horny."

"I can see that," I said. "Somebody's gonna see that I'm hard." I had a very obvious tent in my pants at this point. I quickly glanced around again, but we were alone out here for the time being.

"I guess that means you should come down here with me so nobody can see how hard you are," she grinned.

I sighed. Carefully, I stepped down into the sand pit. Sasha pulled her bikini bottoms back into place and sat down on the ledge across from me.

"Oh, I didn't know you still had your tits out," I said.

"Of course," Sasha grinned. "You should feel how hard my nipples are."

I reached over and pinched both of Sasha's nipples between my fingers. "Oh wow," I grinned. "You really are turned on."

"Very," Sasha said. She leaned back against the edge of the pit and spread her legs wide. Her bikini bottoms did very little to cover her pussy. I could almost see her lips on either side of the fabric. "Feel how wet I am."

I continued playing with her nipples with one hand while the other snaked down between my sister's legs. I slipped my fingers beneath her bikini and ran my fingers up and down along the length of her slit. She was very wet.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Tell you what. Why don't you sit there just like that and keep a lookout for people, okay?"

"Sure," I said. "What are you going to do?"

She didn't answer me. Instead, she crouched down on the bottom of the pit. She scooted forward so that she was crouching between my legs. I watched as she hooked her fingers into my swimsuit and pulled it down just enough to get my cock and balls out.

"You have such a nice cock, Jake," she said, wrapping her fingers around my erection.

"Thank you," I groaned. Sasha leaned forward and started kissing my balls. She continued to hold my dick in her hand, not stroking it, but squeezing it slightly. Her kisses turned into licks, and she began to run her tongue all around my sack. It was hard to look away. It's not everyday I get to watch my sister lick my balls.

She stopped licking me long enough to say, "Make sure you're keeping an eye out for people."

I glanced left and right along the beach, but it was basically clear. I couldn't see too well above the mounds of sand around the pit, but there wasn't anybody close-by, at least. There were some people back in the direction we came from, but they were way too far down to see us. I looked back down at Sasha just in time to watch her take my balls into her mouth. She sucked them gently, running her tongue all over them as she started to slowly stroke my cock. I moaned loudly.

"Fuck, that feels great," I sighed. I closed my eyes for a moment, just so I could focus on the feeling of my sister's tongue dancing around my balls. Her mouth was so warm and wet. She would run her tongue along the underside of my balls, then around the side, then from back to front. Then she would focus on sucking them. All of it felt fucking great.

Sasha let my balls out of her mouth and ran her tongue along the underside of my cock. Once she reached the head, she took me into her mouth and sucked gently. She teased the underside of my cockhead with her tongue.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "That feels so fucking good, Sasha. I can't believe you're sucking my cock right now."

Sasha came up off of my dick long enough to say, "me either." Then, she eagerly took me back into her mouth and continued to suck my cock.

Sasha took my balls into her hand and began massaging them gently as she bobbed her head up and down my erection. Every so often I'd look up to make sure nobody was coming. I could not believe I was getting a blowjobfrom my sister out on the beach. And it felt so fucking good. I'm not gonna pretend I've gotten a huge number of blowjobs in my life, but this was presently the best. Sitting out under the warm sun, a light breeze, and two gorgeous views: the ocean, with the waves crashing out in front of me, and my sister, crouched down between my legs with her tits out and her lips wrapped tightly around my cock.

Sasha had found the perfect rhythm. She was holding my balls firmly in her one hand. The other hand gripped the base of my shaft while she worked the top half with her mouth. Watching her lips slide up and down my shaft was incredible. I still could not believe I was watching my cock disappear inside my sister's mouth. And she was so good at giving head. I couldn't take it any longer.

"I'm gonna come, Sasha," I moaned. "You're gonna make me come."

She hummed happily and continued sucking my cock, working hard to get my cum. I glanced one more time to my left and to my right to make sure the coast was clear -- it was -- before throwing my head back. I dug my heels into the ground and moaned loudly as I began to paint the back of my sister's throat with my cum. Sasha didn't slow down. She continued bobbing her head up and down on my cock as her mouth filled with my semen.

"Ah, fuck," I grunted as I shot the last rope of cum into my sister's mouth. Slowly, Sasha came up off of my cock. She opened her mouth to show me the fresh load of cum she had sitting on her tongue before swallowing all of it. She smiled happily.

"Thanks for that," I sighed. "You give the best blowjobs, Sasha."

"Why, thank you!" She said happily. "I'd ask you to return the favor, but I think that'd be impossible without getting sand in places where it doesn't belong."

"I'll get you back later," I grinned.

"Yes, please," she said. "I had no idea sucking my little brother's cock would make me so damn horny."

"Likewise," I said. "I had no idea coming in my sister's mouth would be such a turn on."

"Well," Sasha said. "Your sister does give amazing blowjobs. So it kind of makes sense."

"Fair point," I said. "My sister does give amazing blowjobs. But by the same token, your little brother does have a pretty nice cock, so it makes sense that you like sucking it."

Sasha giggled. "Mhm, I suppose it does."

Carefully, we climbed out of the sand pit. We gave it one last look, knowing it probably wouldn't be there tomorrow. Too bad, really. Outdoor blowjobs are awesome.

We slowly made our way back to our family's little setup. I grabbed and spanked her ass a few times on the way back, but not as many as I had earlier. Sasha had only just drained my balls again, so I was actually able to focus on other things for the time being. When we got back to our family, my parents were still reading, and Austin was still sleeping. Sasha and I decided to go out in the water, as it had warmed up a bit. We slowly worked our way in, giving our bodies time to adjust to the temperature. The water was pretty warm, thankfully, so it didn't take very long to get used to it.

"The water is pretty warm," Sasha said. We were in between waist-deep and, like, neck-deep water. At the peak of a wave, it would come up to our chests. When there were no waves, it was about waist deep. But the waves weren't rough, and we were both relatively strong swimmers.

"Yeah, it is," I said. "It's nice."

We just hung out in the water for a bit, bobbing up and down in the waves. After maybe thirty minutes, we got hungry, so we went back to eat some sandwiches we had packed for lunch. I had ham and cheese while Sasha had made herself a PB&J. We ate our sandwiches without talking mostly, though Austin was awake now, so there wasn't any reason to be quiet. My parents were snacking on some potato chips; I guess they had already eaten their sandwiches.

The five of us hung out down there for another hour or so. I read a bit more of my book, as did Sasha. And she actually read this time -- she didn't just sit there on her phone.

My phone buzzed in my lap. I put my book down, taking care to slip the bookmark between the pages, and checked my notifications. There was a text from Sasha.

'I can't believe I gave you a blowjob on the beach' 🙈

I chucked quietly to myself. I couldn't believe it either. I typed out my reply, 'Me neither. That was so hot though! I knew you were a freak, but damn Sasha'

I put my phone down and resumed reading, only to be interrupted by another BUZZ a few seconds later.

'Do you think the hole will still be there later? I kinda wanna suck your dick on the beach again...'

Would you be surprised if I told you I instantly got hard? I didn't think my sex drive could get this high anymore -- I hadn't been wanting to pop one off this often since early high school -- but damn if my sister telling me that she wanted to suck my dick didn't get me going.

'Holy shit, I wish! Sadly I think the tide will probably wash a lot of it away. It won't be deep enough.'

I glanced over and saw Sasha read and then start typing away, so I just waited for her response this time instead of trying to read again.

'Yeah, you're probably right :( We'll just have to find another way to fool around outdoors!'

It was a bit surreal talking to my sister about her giving me a blowjob, let alone an outdoors blowjob. Not to mention her boyfriend was sitting right next to us.

'I'm game. I'm down for whatever if it means you'll suck my cock again'

I saw Sasha smile to herself in response to reading my text. She replied shortly, 'Your sister gives good blowjobs, eh? Hehe'

Honestly, Sasha was being a little too modest. I replied, 'My sister gives fantastic blowjobs.' Then I sent another text, 'Wow, that feels weird to type out'

Sasha giggled. That freaked me out a little bit; I was nervous Austin would ask what she was laughing at or something. And then what would she say? Luckily, nobody commented on her laughing.

Her reply came several seconds later. It read, 'Not as weird as saying your little brother has a nice cock ;)'

'I feel like they're both pretty close :p'

We stopped texting for a bit at that point. I returned to reading my book once I saw her do the same. I got through another two dozen pages or so before my mom and Austin got up.

"We're going to go to the store to get the steaks for dinner," my mom said.

"Does anybody want anything?" Austin asked.

"I'd like an apple," my dad said.

"Like, a singular apple? Anything else?" My mom asked.

"Nope, just an apple, please!" my dad said. I chuckled a bit at his request.

"What kind of apple do you want?" Sasha giggled.

"Oh, I don't care," my dad shrugged.

"You're so weird," Sasha said, giggling again.

"Alright, you got it boss," Austin said. "We'll get you one apple."

"Mystery flavor," my mom said.

"Thanks!" my dad said.

Austin and my mom walked up to the house. My dad cracked open a beer and took a sip.

I felt my phone buzz. I quickly picked it up and was met with another text from Sasha, 'Do you wanna go up to the house for a bit?'

'And do what?' I replied.

'Well, I was thinking we could get drunk, for starters,' Sasha replied.

'That sounds like a great idea to me. Do you have any liquor?'

'Plenty.'

'Let's do it then.'

Sasha and I stood up and started heading back towards the house. My dad paid us no attention. He just sat and continued to enjoy his beer, which was good. We definitely wanted him to stay down here for as long as possible.

My sister and I kicked our flip flops off once we reached the back door of our beach house. (We didn't want to track any sand inside.) Sasha went to our room to grab the alcohol while I did a quick sweep of the place to make sure nobody was home. I don't think my mom would've cared about me drinking. She definitely wouldn't have cared about Sasha. But I just wanted to make sure we were alone. And indeed we were; my mom and Austin had left for the store. My mom usually takes her time shopping, so we probably had a good little while before they got back. (And yes, Austin ran the singular apple down to my dad before they left!)

I took a seat on a barstool in the kitchen and waited for Sasha. I heard our bedroom door open and then shut. Shortly after, Sasha appeared. She was holding a bottle of tequila in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other. She set the bottles down on the counter, smiled at me, and grabbed two shot glasses from the cabinet.

"I didn't even know we had shot glasses here," I said.

"Of course we do!" Sasha said. She placed the shot glasses next to the liquor bottles. "Vodka or tequila? I don't really feel like doing salt and lime for the tequila, so you should factor that into your decision."

"I don't really care," I shrugged. "Tequila, I guess."

"You got it," Sasha smiled. She poured herself a shot of vodka and me a shot of tequila. She slid my shot glass over to me after filling it. "Ready?"

"Yep," I said. I picked up my shot glass as she did hers. We gently clinked them together and then took our shots.

"Blegh!" Sasha said, making a face and shaking her head. "Ugh, gross." She shuddered briefly.

I laughed. "Oh come on, it's not that bad."

"It is that bad," she said, sticking her tongue out.

"Why didn't you get a chaser?" I asked.

"Because I'm dumb," she laughed. "Oh well."

"Do you want a beer?" Sasha asked, grabbing herself one from the fridge. She cracked hers open, took a swig, and then sat it down on the counter.

"Yes, please," I said.

Sasha opened the fridge again and grabbed me a beer. She slid it across the counter towards me. Thankfully, I managed to catch it. I cracked it open and took a sip. It was pretty cold. Basically any beer is good if it's cold enough, I suppose.

Sasha was still wearing her bikini, and I was wearing my swim trunks without a shirt. It might've been cold if not for the fact that we were at the beach and had just been out in the sun for several hours. What's more, whereas before I may have tried to avoid staring at my sister's cleavage, I was openly staring at her tits now. And I obviously took the opportunity to look at her ass whenever she turned her back towards me.

Sasha giggled. "I feel like I should be offended that you're blatantly staring at my tits, Jake."

I shrugged. "Are you?"

"Well, obviously not," Sasha said, taking another sip of her beer. She walked around the counter and into the family room area. There weren't any walls separating this area of the couch. It was more or less one big, open area. Sasha took a seat on the sofa so that she was facing towards me.

"That's good," I grinned. "It really wouldn't make sense, given you seem to take your top off around me at every given opportunity."

Sasha smiled again. "Well, not every given opportunity. My tits aren't out right now, for instance."

"Fair," I said. "Although I have to imagine you're itching to lose your bikini top."

"Maybe," Sasha said. "We'll see what happens once this alcohol really starts to hit me."

I took another swig of beer, as did Sasha.

"Plus," I said, looking Sasha in the eye. "You have spent a surprising amount of time sucking my cock lately."

Sasha laughed. "A 'surprising' amount?"

"Well, yeah," I grinned. "The fact that you've been giving me blowjobs at all is surprising, isn't it?"

"You're such a doofus," Sasha shook her head. "But you're also not wrong. I didn't expect to find myself sucking my little brother's dick at the beach this year."

"The start of a new tradition, perhaps," I suggested. Both of us took another sip of beer. Sasha was sitting with her legs crossed. I was still sitting on the barstool.

"What? From now on, every family beach trip, I give you a bunch of blowjobs?"

"Yeah," I said. "Seems like a good tradition to me."

Sasha laughed and shook her head. "I'm not making you any promises. But I am open to the prospect."