Sex on the Beach: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, Sasha totally knew I'd be hard. She recognized the effect she had on me. Without a word, she reached down and grabbed my cock through my pants. She squeezed it gently before laughing.

"Somehow I just knew," she said.

"I can't help it," I shrugged.

Sasha hadn't let go of my cock yet. She was just holding it firmly while I continued to wash dishes. To my surprise, Sasha began to stroke me very gently through my pants. She slowly slid her hand up and down my cock, which had become completely hard at this point.

"Does that feel good?" Sasha asked softly.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Is everybody outside?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah," I said. They were outside putting on sunscreen and getting umbrellas and chairs together.

"Tell you what," Sasha said. "I really don't feel like doing dishes. So I'll cut a deal with you."

"What's the deal?"

"I'll keep jerking you off while you do all of the dishes."

"Really?"

"Mhm," Sasha said softly. She was still sliding her hand gently up and down my dick.

"Deal," I said.

Sasha giggled. "Man, you're too easy!"

"What do you mean?"

"You should've pushed for more. Like I totally would've taken your dick out of your pants if you had pushed for it."

I rolled my eyes but obviously decided to play along. "Actually Sasha, on second thought, your offer is not enough."

"Oh?"

"It'd feel much better if you weren't stroking me through my pants."

"Fine, through your underpants then," she giggled.

"You're so annoying," I laughed. "No, that's not gonna cut it either."

She giggled again. "Okay, okay. You strike a hard bargain, Jake."

With that, she pulled my pants down just enough for my cock to spring up and smack again the cabinet beneath the sink.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Shit, sorry!" Sasha laughed. "I don't have a dick. I didn't realize it would do that!"

"I should get something for that," I said. "You literally just made me smack my dick against the sink."

Sasha shrugged. "Okay, fair enough. How about I kiss it better? Do you think that would be fair?"

"Wouldn't hurt to try," I said.

Sasha grabbed the base of my cock with one hand while she cupped my balls with the other. She gave my cock a few quick pumps before leaning forward and planting a kiss on the head. Then another. Then she slowly kissed her way down my cock until she reached the base, at which point she moved down and began planting kisses all over my balls. Meanwhile, I was washing the plate off of which my mom had eaten her breakfast. What a world.

I felt Sasha's tongue dart out from between her lips. She ran it gently along the underside of my balls, tracing from back to front. Then she gave my sack another big lick before taking one of my balls into her mouth. Meanwhile she slowly stroked my cock with her hand.

"Holy shit," I moaned. "Oh my God, Sasha!" Sasha started running her tongue all around my balls as she sucked them gently. It felt great.

She popped my balls out of her mouth. "Hey, focus! Get those dishes done. We can't take too long here."

Then she immediately took my balls back into her mouth, sucking them a bit more aggressively now. I took a second to glance down at my sister, who was squatting next to me with one hand on my cock, the other hand bracing against my thigh. And of course, the girl had my balls in her mouth. She gave them another good suck before popping them out of her mouth. She ran her tongue up along the underside of my cock, causing me to moan again, even louder than before. As soon as her tongue reached the head of my cock, she took me into her mouth. She gently ran her tongue around the head of my cock before taking more of me into her mouth. Then Sasha grabbed my balls again and held them firmly as she began to bob her head back and forth.

I had to brace myself against the sink. This blowjob Sasha -- my sister -- was giving me felt incredible. I haphazardly finished the last two dishes before turning my attention entirely on my sister, who was expertly working my cock with her mouth. The wet smacking and popping sounds sounded incredibly sexy. Sasha looked into my eyes as she slowly took the entirety of my cock into her mouth. That did it for me.

"I'm gonna come," I grunted. I braced against the counter and felt my balls tighten as the first rope of cum shot out of my cock, directly into my sister's throat. Sasha pumped the base of my cock and massaged my balls as best she could while holding the rest of my cock in her mouth. She could definitely feel me pulsing and throbbing as I painted the back of her throat with my cum.

"Holy fuuuuck," I moaned, making eye contact with my sister as she drained my balls into her mouth.

Once she could tell I had finished coming, she let my cock fall out of her mouth before opening wide to show me the fresh load of cum she had resting on her tongue. Then she swallowed it all and smiled at me.

"Wow, Sasha," I breathed. "I can't believe you just sucked my cock."

"Me neither, really," Sasha smiled. She stood up and wiped her mouth off with her hands before washing them in the sink. "But I really enjoyed that. You have a really nice cock, Jake."

"T-thanks," I said. "Wow. That was incredible."

"Thank you," she giggled. "I'd like to think I give a good blowjob."

"You do, you really do," I said. "That felt so good."

"I'm glad," she smiled. "Ready to go to the beach?"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I suppose so."

Sasha grabbed my balls and gave them one final squeeze before going to gather her belongings. I pulled my pants up, still in a bit of shock about what just happened. Did my sister really just suck my cock? Isn't she, like, definitively cheating on Austin at this point? Or maybe he knows what she's doing? My head was spinning a bit, but I certainly wasn't complaining. I grabbed this book I wanted to read along with some sunscreen and headed for my bedroom to grab my swimsuit. I knocked twice.

"Come in," Sasha called. Clearly she didn't care who was on the other side of that door.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Who is it?" Sasha asked from the bathroom.

"Me," I said, shutting the door behind me.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Sasha walked out of the bathroom completely naked, carrying her bikini top and bottom in her hand.

"Holy shit," I said, my eyes running greedily over her body. I know I've gotten to see my sister naked a lot lately, but you're going to have to trust me when I tell you she's pretty damn hot. And it's not like I was immediately used to seeing my sister completely nude.

"Hurry up and take a mental picture or whatever," Sasha grinned. "I need to put this on quickly in case Austin comes back."

"You got it," I chuckled. I spent most of my time staring at my sister's breasts. If we had more time, I probably would've walked over and sucked her tits again, but I didn't want to risk getting caught. I also made sure to take in the sight of the well-groomed patch of pubic hair right above her vulva.

Sasha walked over to her bed and set her bikini down. "Here, make sure you check out my ass too," she said before giving me a wink and turning around. "You're definitely gonna want a memory of it the next time you're jerking off!"

Sasha dropped her bottoms on the floor before saying "oops" with a giggle. She slowly bent over to pick them up, keeping her legs straight and her back arched so that her ass looked as nice as possible. I could see her cute little butthole peeking out from between her cheeks when she was fully bent-over, as well as her gorgeous pussy. I was honestly a little jealous of Austin at this point. Finding it impossible to resist, I walked over to her and placed my hand on her right ass cheek.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked, though she didn't actually sound offended. "I didn't say you could touch it!"

"Well..." I said, quickly removing my hand from her butt. "Can I touch?"

Sasha giggled. "Sure!"

"You're such an idiot," I laughed.

"I'd be careful about calling the girl who just said you could touch her butt an 'idiot' there, bud," she laughed again.

"You're right," I chuckled. "My bad."

Before I could grab her ass again, she turned and just bent herself over the bed. This position didn't change how her ass looked really, but it was probably much more sustainable for her. With that, I placed both hands on my sister's ass. At first, I didn't squeeze it or anything. I just ran my hands over her buttcheeks, enjoying how smooth her skin felt. Her butt felt a little cooler compared to the rest of her. I must've looked ridiculous -- standing there, clearly sporting one hell of an erection -- with my two hands running over my sister's ass cheeks.

Not wanting to waste any time, I switched from simply running my hands over her buttcheeks to squeezing them. I gave each cheek a good squeeze, making a concerted effort to commit this to memory so I could shamelessly beat my dick to it later. Her ass felt incredible. There was so much to grab. I just kept running my hands around her ass, grabbing it in different places. Sometimes I'd love to the sides and grab her hips as I probably would if we were having sex in this position. Then I'd go back to squeezing her ass again. I really cannot overstate how amazing it was to grope my sister's bare ass, as ridiculous as that may sound.

Sasha was clearly enjoying the attention I was giving her. She wasn't quite moaning, but she was definitely breathing harder than she had been before. I think she was probably turned on being completely naked and bent over in front of me too -- something about having herself on display for her little brother must have really gotten her going.

My eyes ran greedily over the view before me. My sister was looking forward; her hair falling in a mess around her shoulders and onto the bed. I traced down her tan back to her big, round butt. Once again, I could make out her butthole in between her cheeks, and I could see her pussy beneath that. I gave her ass another squeeze before deciding I wanted a better look at her goods, so I carefully spread her asscheeks. She made a little yelping sound as though she wasn't expecting me to do that, but she didn't complain nor try to stop me.

I was spreading her cheeks apart with my thumbs while squeezing her ass with the rest of my hand. I could see her butthole much better now, and in fact I was sort of spreading it open. Her pussy was also being spread open, as I was parting her pussy lips slightly too. She was actually pretty wet. My God. This is what Austin's view looked like when he fucked Sasha, only his cock would've been in her pussy. She looked so warm and so wet. I bet she would feel really tight too.

"You like what you see?" Sasha cooed.

"Definitely," I said softly. "You're so fucking hot, dude."

Sasha laughed. "Thanks, dude."

We were silent for another moment while I continued to spread her ass, enjoying the sight of my sister's pretty, wet pussy and her tight, little asshole.

"Y'know, I didn't qualify what you could touch," she said after a moment. "I just said you could touch..."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, taking the hint. I kept her ass spread with my left hand. With my right, I reached down and gently stroked her pussy. Sasha moaned softly as I started playing with her clit. Not wanting to stop there, I slowly ran my fingers up her slit, towards her vagina. Her pussy felt great. I stroked her for a little while longer before pressing my index finger up against her hole. Sasha breathed in sharply in anticipation. With that, I slid my finger inside her pussy. She was warm, wet, and tight. She moaned again, a bit louder this time.

Given how wet she was, I decided to add my second finger. Slowly, I slid my index finger out of her cunt. Sasha whimpered as she felt me slide now two fingers inside her. My God, when I tell you her pussy felt incredible, I mean it.

"Holy fuck," I said quietly.

I began to slide my two fingers in and out of my sister's pussy. Sasha gripped the bed sheets tightly and stuffed her head into the mattress so she could moan loudly. I could tell, though her moans were quite muffled, that they would've been very loud if she picked her head back up.

I stopped spreading her ass as I really didn't need to do that to continue fingering her. Instead, I just grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed it hard while I continued finger-fuckering her. Sasha continued moaning, gripping the bed sheets and even kicking up her feet a little bit. I couldn't believe I was two-fingers deep in my sister's pussy right now.

Sasha released the bed sheets with one hand and then proceeded to snake that hand down between her legs. She pushed her butt up in the air a bit to make room and started masturbating as I continued fingering her. Immediately I felt her pussy begin to throb.

She turned her head to the side. "Don't stop Jake," she hissed. "I'm about to come!"

With that, she stuffed her head back down into the bed and resumed moaning. I maintained the same pace I had been fingering her with. Her pussy began to throb against my fingers harder and faster. Then her body tensed up silently and she moaned loudly -- a little too loudly for my liking -- as her thighs clamped together hard. I looked down and noticed her toes were curling too.

"Oh my God," I said as I felt my sister's pussy coming hard around my fingers. Sasha continued working her clit as she enjoyed her climax.

"Wow," she breathed as her orgasm subsided. "That was great. Thanks for that."

"Uh, no problem," I said. "In fact, the pleasure was all mine, really."

"I'm not sure about that one," she giggled. "That felt pretty damn great. But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I suppose it's only fair," I said. "You sucked me off earlier, after all."

"I guess we're even then," Sasha said.

"Yeah, sadly," I laughed. "Now I don't have an excuse to finger your pussy anymore."

"Oh, I don't think you need an excuse for that," Sasha said. She bent down and grabbed her bikini bottoms, quickly slipping them on. She followed that up by putting her top on.

"Oh?" I said.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "Since when do you need an excuse to finger your sister's pussy?"

"I-- Is that a real question?" I laughed. "I mean, considering how, up until this point, I'd never so much as touched your butt before?"

"It was mostly a joke," she laughed. "But you don't need an excuse to finger my pussy, in any case. Just as long as I'm horny, and I'm horny a lot lately."

"Really?" I asked. "So, like, I can just finger your pussy whenever I want?"

"Not whenever you want," Sasha said. "I have to be horny too!"

"Okay, okay," I said. "But you're basically always horny, it seems."

"Mhm," Sasha grinned at me.

"Understood," I said. "Likewise, you're obviously welcome to suck my dick again whenever you want."

Sasha grinned. "Thanks bro, I might have to take you up on that one. Now, let's hurry up before people wonder what the fuck we're doing."

"I mean, I doubt they'd think we were, like, messing around," I said.

"No, but we don't want them to come looking for us, only to find you two fingers deep in my vagina."

"Yeah," I laughed. "That would be bad."

I grabbed my swim trunks, put them on, and followed my sister out of the bedroom. We finished collecting our belongings and joined my parents and Austin outside, who were just finishing up getting the chairs and umbrellas together. Sasha and I assisted them with that, and then we all walked down to the beach. There weren't many people out yet, so we had our choice of where to set up. We settled for a flat area about halfway between the ocean and the sand dunes back by the row of beach houses.

Austin and I dug some holes for the umbrellas while my mom and Sasha set up the chairs. My dad arranged the cooler and the towels and whatnot. Before long, we were all set-up and ready for a day at the beach! I spent the first part of the morning reading, as did my parents. (I'm pretty sure they wanted to spend the whole day reading their books on the beach.) Sasha started out by reading a book but then switched over to her phone, and then she simply sat there and enjoyed the breeze and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. I'm not sure what Austin was doing. He was sitting in front of me, and I couldn't really see him.

After about fifty pages of my book or so, I was ready for a break. It was on the cooler side when we first came down (relatively speaking), but it was starting to warm up. The sun was shining brightly, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Surprisingly, there still weren't many people out on the beach yet. Maybe they were all having big breakfasts or something today. In any case, I decided that I wanted to go for a walk. My parents were still engrossed in their books, and Austin had apparently dozed off. Thankfully he was underneath an umbrella so he wouldn't awake with a nasty sunburn, although I'm sure one of us would wake him up if necessary.

I put my book down, making sure to tuck my bookmark between the pages so as not to lose my spot. I stood up, stretching for a second, before carefully walking over to Sasha, trying my best not to kick up too much sand onto anybody.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" I asked her, keeping my voice down a bit so as not to disturb Austin.

"Sure," she said.

She put her phone into her beach bag and stood up. We walked slowly away from the umbrella until we were far enough away to not worry about any sand we kicked up getting blown back onto our parents. We started walking side-by-side down the left end of the beach (left if you're facing the ocean, that is). We were walking pretty close to the water, but not close enough that our feet got wet. The air was still a little cool, maybe 75 degrees. With the sun, it felt plenty nice, but we didn't want to get in the water yet.

"The beach is so pretty," Sasha said after we had been walking for a bit. She had her hair tied back in a messy bun of sorts. She was wearing a bikini, of course. It wasn't overly revealing, but it didn't need to be with her body looking the way it did. I'm sure she caught guys checking out her tits or her ass regularly. Meanwhile I was wearing a pair of red swim trunks that came down to just above the knee. No shirt, obviously.

"Yeah, it is," I said. "Especially when the weather is as nice as it is today."

"Right," Sasha said. "Do you want to go in the water later? It's going to warm up quite a bit."

"Definitely," I said. We'd always gone and played in the water together, since we were kids.

"I'm surprised there are so few people out here right now," Sasha said, glancing around. There were a few families with umbrellas setup here and there, but normally there would be many more people.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird," I said. "But it's more peaceful, which is nice."

"Absolutely," Sasha said. "Plus, there's less people around to catch you staring at your sister's ass when she bends over to pick up a seashell."

Sasha giggled and stopped, bending over to grab a shell from the ground. She made a point to stick her ass in the air, and I made a point to enjoy the view.

"Very true," I grinned. "There's always that benefit."

"Although," Sasha said. "I doubt people would think we were siblings if they saw you staring at my butt."

"That's true," I said. "Nobody knows that we're brother and sister except for our family."

Sasha grinned. "I guess that means you should slap my butt the next time I bend over to pick up a shell, huh?"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," I said. We walked a bit longer until Sasha found another shell she liked. She bent over to pick it up, and I gave her ass a good spank, right on her right buttcheek.

"Eep!" Sasha said. "Wow!"

"How was that?" I laughed.

"Great, actually," she said. "Nice and hard."

"I figured that's what you wanted," I shrugged. We started walking again.