Sex on the Beach: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha wrapped her lips tightly around my cock, and that was my signal to start throat-fucking her. I grabbed both sides of her face and began to slide my cock out of her mouth until only the head was still inside her. Then I thrust forward, sinking my cock all the way back inside her until my ballsack was pressed up against her nose again.

"Oh my God," I groaned. When I tell you this felt fucking amazing, you had better believe me. Her tongue teased all around my cock, and the way her lips gripped my shaft as I slid in and out of her was so good. I honestly wanted to just start throat-fucking her like crazy so that I could shoot my cum straight down her throat. But I knew I needed to hold back.

I started to find a good rhythm. I was gripping the side of her face fairly hard, but not so much as to make her uncomfortable. Sasha was still rubbing her clit the entire time too. I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of Sasha's mouth. I was taking full advantage of the position we were in, making sure to slide my cock all the way inside her mouth until my balls were resting on her face each and every thrust. Then I would slide my cock back out until only the head was inside her mouth. Sometimes, I would pause at that point, and Sasha would begin to gently suck on the head of my cock. She would point her tongue and run and it up and down along the underside of the head, which felt fucking amazing. Then she would run her tongue in circles all around the tip. Occasionally she would even slide it back and forth across the slit. It was incredibly erotic.

After letting her work the tip for a bit, I would resume throat-fucking her. Sometimes I'd let go of her face so I could play with her tits. I would hold them and squeeze them as I thrust in and out of her mouth. I pinched and pulled on her nipples, enjoying how hard they felt between my fingers. Other times, I would slide my cock all the way out and shift forward just a bit so Sasha could take my ballsack into her mouth. She'd reach up and start pumping my cock while she sucked my balls. And the sounds. Oh man, the sounds. Every thrust was met with wet, slurping sounds as my cock pressed it's way across Sasha's tongue and into her throat. It sounded so fucking sexy.

I'm really not sure how long I fucked her mouth for, but it was definitely a good while. It felt so fucking good, and it was so hot to throat-fuck my sister. But after a while, I was ready for something more. I slid my cock out of her mouth and took a step back.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees," I said.

Sasha did as she was told. She sat up and shifted around so that her back was towards me. She got down on her hands and knees and then slowly backed up towards me. She continued scooting back until her knees were on the very edge of the bed. Sasha got down on her elbows and arched her back. I stepped forward, placing my hands on my sister's ass cheeks. Her pussy was so incredibly wet, and her tight little asshole looked equally as inviting. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck her.

"Holy shit," I said. I squeezed her cheeks with both hands. Her butt looked so good from this position. And the way she had her back arched was so sexy. She looked ready to take my cock.

"I can't believe you're about to fuck me," Sasha cooed. "I'm gonna have my brother's cock in my pussy."

"I was just thinking the same thing," I said with a grin. "Your pussy looks so fucking good."

"It'll feel even better than it looks," Sasha replied. "Just slide that lovely cock of yours inside me and see for yourself."

"I think I will," I said. I stepped forward and aligned my cock with my sister's pussy. Sasha whimpered softly as I touched the tip against her entrance. I held it there for a second, slowly rubbing my dick up and down along her slit. Apparently that alone felt good enough to get Sasha going, because her whimpers immediately turned into moans.

I had one hand on her hip while the other gripped my cock. I pressed my cockhead against Sasha's pussy and thrust forward. The two of us moaned and gasped as I slid inside her. Sasha gripped the bedsheets hard as her pussy accepted my cock.

"Oh my God," Sasha moaned. "You're inside me, Jake. Holy shit!"

"I know," I groaned. "You're so tight..."

I placed both hands on her ass and looked down at my cock, which was lodged deep inside my sister's warm, wet pussy. It already felt amazing, and I hadn't even started properly fucking her yet. Her pussy was gripping me so tightly. I hoped I'd be able to last long enough to fuck her for a good while, but that seemed like it might be too much to ask.

"Fuck me, Jake" Sasha groaned. "Fuck your sister's pussy. Use me to get yourself off!"

"Fuck yeah," I said. I gripped her hips and began to thrust my cock in and out of her. Sasha gasped and moaned loudly as we fucked. "Take your brother's cock, you dirty little slut!"

Sasha grunted with thrust. The room was filled with the sounds of our moans and our bodies slapping together. Every stroke was pure ecstasy. I couldn't get enough.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Sasha cried out as I slammed my cock inside her. I was holding Sasha's hips with both hands as I started pounding her pussy harder and faster.

"Shit," I grunted. "Your pussy is so fucking tight." I raised my hand and brought it down hard against her right ass cheek. There was a loud smack, followed immediately by Sasha crying out.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Sasha gasped. "Keep spanking me! Harder!"

I spanked her again, harder this time, all the way still sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. Sasha cried out again.

"Oh fuck," she grunted. "Oh my God! Fuck me, Jake!"

It was taking everything I could to hold off my orgasm. All of my senses were completely overwhelmed. The room was filled with the sounds of our fucking: Sasha's moans, our bodies smacking together, the sound of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. And of course, I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of my dick disappearing inside her or her tight little asshole. And the way her big butt jiggled with each thrust was just amazing.

"Take your little brother's cock," I said as I fucked her.

"That's right," Sasha moaned. "Fuck your big sister, Jake. Fuck your sister nice and hard!"

I squeezed Sasha's butt and pounded her pussy hard. Sasha's moaned the loudest she had so far. She buried her head into the bed and squeezed the sheets with everything she could as her little brother ravaged her pussy. I felt my orgasm building quickly. In a panic, I pulled out.

"Are you okay?" Sasha asked, looking back at me.

"Yeah," I breathed. "I almost came though. I don't want to do that yet."

Sasha grinned. "So, how does your sister's pussy feel?"

"So fucking good," I said. "You're so damn tight, sis. Fucking you feels like heaven."

"Ditto," Sasha giggled. "If only I knew sooner how nice of a cock my little brother had!"

"Tsk tsk, I know," I said. "We'll just have to make up for the lost time by fucking a lot, huh?"

"Oh Jake, you can fuck this pussy whenever you want," Sasha said, giving me another sexy grin. "I'm all yours whenever you want me."

"I hope that's true," I said. "I've been pretty damn horny lately."

Sasha rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. "Well, I suppose you ought to get back to relieving some of that horniness then, huh?"

"I suppose you're right," I grinned.

"And what better way to do that than to slide that big cock of yours back in my tight little pussy?" Sasha cooed.

"There's nothing I want more," I said.

My eyes scanned over Sasha's naked body. I traced over her breasts, her tummy, down to her thighs and her pussy. She had her legs spread wide open, putting herself completely on display for me.

"I think I'm gonna have to try your ass pretty soon here," I said, placing my hands on Sasha's thighs. "It looks like it'd feel so good..."

"Oh, it definitely would," Sasha cooed. "My tight little butthole would make that big cock of yours feel amazing."

"You think so?" I asked. My cock was absolutely throbbing at the thought of fucking my sister in the ass.

"For sure," Sasha said, biting her lip. "And personally, I'd really like it if you shot a big load inside my butt."

"That would be so hot," I grinned. "But for now, I want more of your pussy."

"Be my guest," Sasha smiled. She reached down and began massaging her clit. "I'd love to have your cock back inside me."

I wrapped my arms up under Sasha's thighs and pulled her towards me so that her ass was on the very edge of the bed. I grabbed my cock and aligned it with her pussy. Sasha whimpered as I rested the head of my cock against her vagina.

"Fuck me, Jake," she pleaded. "Fuck your sister's tight little pussy."

With that, I thrust forward and slid my cock back inside of her. Sasha gasped loudly and then moaned as her pussy accepted the entirety of my cock again. I placed my hands on the sides of her stomach and began to thrust myself in and out of her. Sasha's eyes immediately rolled into the back of her head and her toes curled as I began fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh my GOD," Sasha cried out as I slammed my cock in and out of her. "Holy FUCK, Jake!"

Sasha cried out again and moaned loudly as she took my cock. Her tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust. Sasha didn't even try to keep herself composed. She was completely overcome with pleasure.

"That's right, Jake," Sasha moaned. "Pound your sister's cunt. Give it to me!"

"Fuck yeah," I grunted. "You're such a fucking slut, Sasha."

I didn't have much left in me. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten as my orgasm started to build.

"I'm gonna come," I cried out.

"Yes!" Sasha said urgently. "Fuck me, Jake! I want your cum inside me!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. I gripped the sides of Sasha's belly hard as I felt myself begin to unload inside her pussy.

"Yessss," Sasha cried. "Come inside your sister's pussy! Fill me up! Fuck yes!"

My vision almost went black. I shot rope after rope of fresh cum deep into my sister's pussy. My cock was throbbing so incredibly hard; I hadn't had an orgasm like this in ages. I made sure to thrust as deep as I could each and every time. I wanted to pump my cum as deep inside Sasha as I could.

I kept fucking her for as long as I could. I absolutely filled my sister's pussy with my cum. And once my orgasm finally subsided, I realized Sasha was in the middle of her own orgasm! Her back was arched and her eyes were closed. Her mouth was hanging open. She was trembling slightly, and her fingers were working her clit rapidly. I held my cock inside her as Sasha rode out the remainder of her climax.

Several seconds later, she sighed heavily. "Wow."

"Right?" I chuckled.

"I cannot believe how good that was," Sasha breathed. "Feeling you ejaculate inside me was probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced."

"Really?" I asked. "That's awesome!"

"Dude, yes!" Sasha said. "I could literally feel my little brother's cock pulsing and throbbing as he filled me with his cum."

"That's so dirty," I said. "I can't believe we just fucked."

"I know," Sasha said, sighing again. She laid back, her arms splayed out at her sides. "Can you grab me some tissues?"

Carefully, I slid my cock out of Sasha's pussy and ran over to grab her some tissues.

"And I came while you were fucking me," Sasha said. "No, not just fucking me. I came while you were coming inside me."

"Fuck yeah you did," I said. "I honestly didn't even realize you were coming until after I finished. I was a bit overwhelmed."

"I could tell," Sasha giggled. "You didn't look like you were all there for a little bit. But you were still fucking me, so I figured it just felt really nice."

"That's a bit of an understatement," I said. "It felt fucking incredible."

"Good," Sasha said.

I walked back over to Sasha with the tissues and immediately I saw just how much cum was leaking out of her pussy. "Holy shit," I laughed.

"What? Is there a lot of cum?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Holy shit."

"That's so hot," Sasha whimpered. "Oh my God. My brother's cum is leaking out of my pussy."

I handed her the tissues, which she used to wipe up some of the cum. She sat up and hobbled over to the bathroom. I followed her. She threw the tissues in the trash and sat on the toilet.

"Do you have the time?" she asked me as she started to pee.

"Lemme check," I said. I walked back out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. "It's 2:30," I said as I walked back.

"Okay," Sasha said. "I think they'll still be gone for a little bit."

"Do you think dad came back while we were having sex?" I asked, suddenly a little nervous. If he had come back in the house, he definitely would've heard us.

"I doubt it," Sasha said. Her calmness was very comforting to me, because I sort of freaked out for a second there. "He wouldn't pass up an opportunity to drink beer on the beach."

"Fair enough," I said.

Sasha finished peeing, finally. She wiped herself off and stood up, flushed the toilet, and moved to the sink to wash her hands. I gave her butt a squeeze.

"So, do you have any other thoughts on that?" I asked.

Sasha shrugged. "I just can't believe we actually fucked. And you came inside me."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "It's pretty crazy."

"And you fucked me so good," Sasha said. "Like goddamn Jake."

"Thanks," I grinned. "I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"I do feel a little bad though," Sasha said. "I mean, I cheated on Austin big-time. With my fucking brother."

"Yeah," I said, rubbing my neck. I didn't really know what else to say about that.

"We should definitely just keep this to the beach only," Sasha said. "Once we go back, we shouldn't have sex anymore, as much as we'll probably want to."

"I agree," I sighed. "That would be for the best."

"That being said," Sasha said, turning and looking at me. I held her gaze for a second before breaking away to look at her tits, which made her giggle.

"Ahem," she said. I laughed and met her gaze again. "In my opinion, we should definitely fuck as much as possible for the rest of the trip."

I could already feel myself getting hard again. "I am very much down for that."

"Okay good," Sasha grinned. "And you should come inside me as much as you can. I love having your cum in me. That's probably the dirtiest I've ever felt."

"I will happily continue pumping you full of cum," I grinned. "You're still down for the whole 'free use' thing?"

"Absolutely," Sasha said. "Whenever you're horny, please feel free to dump a load inside me. I'll be your personal cumrag for the rest of the trip. Whenever you want to get off, just use me however you want. Please."

"Deal," I said. "How could I turn down a request like that?"

"You would be pretty nuts to say 'no'", Sasha giggled. "Anyway. What do you want to do now? I'm still really drunk."

"Me too," I chuckled. "I'm not sure. But I think you should stay naked, whatever we do."

"You got it," she grinned.

I grabbed one of Sasha's boobs and squeezed it gently. Then I pinched her nipples between my fingers. She moaned softly, leaning back against the sink, relinquishing control over to me completely.

"Actually, get on the bed and lay on your stomach," I said. "Just for a moment."

"Yes sir," Sasha grinned. She walked over to the bed, making a point to show me her ass as she climbed onto the bed. She laid down on her belly, folding her arms underneath her head.

I followed her up onto the bed. I climbed on top of her, straddling her calves, just above her feet. I leaned over and placed both hands on Sasha's ass cheeks. She didn't say anything, once again allowing me to do as I pleased with her body. I spent a couple of minutes just playing with her butt. I squeezed her buttcheeks, spread them open to look at her pussy and her asshole, smacked them a bit. Sasha reacted to all of this passively, whimpering and purring and cooing whenever I did something that made her feel good.

Next, I slid two fingers inside her pussy. Sasha gasped loudly and then moaned softly while I fingered her. Once my fingers were slick with her juices, I slid them out of her vagina. I pressed my index finger against her asshole and began to massage it gently. Sasha just laid there, moaning and enjoying herself. I spent another couple of minutes or so just rubbing the outside of her butthole. The view was really nice. She was rolling and rocking her hips, and her butt looked nice and big. I could feel myself starting to get really horny again, so I stopped rubbing Sasha's ass. I leaned forward, spreading her asscheeks apart with my hands. Sasha purred once she felt my breath against her ass.

Keeping her cheeks spread with my hands, I leaned forward more and stuck out my tongue. Slowly, I pressed the tip of my tongue just below my sister's asshole. Sasha gasped, but she did not protest. I inched my tongue up towards my sister's anus until the tip of my tongue was pressed directly against her sphincter.

"Oh my," Sasha moaned. "That feels nice."

With that, I began to circle my tongue around the rim of Sasha's butthole. My sister seemed to love it, as another loud moan immediately escaped her lips. I switched from circling the tip of my tongue around her butthole to running it back and forth across it.

"Oh God," Sasha whimpered. "That feels really good, Jake."

I couldn't get enough. I loved how it felt to run my tongue back and forth across my sister's tight ass. And her enthusiastic moans only fueled me further. I flattened my tongue against Sasha's ass and began licking her asshole that way. I could feel Sasha's body tensing beneath me in response to the stimulation I was giving her.

Feeling really horny again, I decided to take things further. I pointed my tongue again, and this time, I pressed the tip of my tongue directly against her asshole. There was only a little bit of resistance before I managed to slip the tip of my tongue inside Sasha's ass.

"Holy shit!" Sasha groaned. "Whatever you're doing right now feels so good."

I pressed my tongue in further, wiggling it around inside Sasha's butthole. This was so dirty. My cock was throbbing at this point, and I was leaking precum all over the back of Sasha's legs. I started sliding my tongue in and out of her ass, keeping it as stiff as I could so I could really work it inside her. Sasha was writhing around underneath me, unable to keep still. She was gripping the sheets with both hands like she had been doing when I fucked her earlier. And was pressing her ass up into my face, driving to drive my tongue deeper into her asshole.

I realized that, with Sasha pressing her butt up into my face, I had plenty of room to slip my hand underneath her. So I did so, feeling around briefly until I located her pussy. I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit for a second, enjoying how wet she felt, and immediately Sasha's moans became even more intense.

"Oh my God, Jake," Sasha moaned. "This is amazing."

I bet it was. I literally had my tongue lodged in her ass while I worked her pussy from below. I started rubbing her clit like she had been doing, in tiny little circles.

"Fuck," Sasha cried out. "Please don't stop! Keep tonguing my ass!"

I slid my tongue in and out of Sasha's ass, tongue-fucking her as best I could. I was trying to work it deep inside her each time. I could feel her asshole clenching around me as Sasha thrashed around in pleasure.

"You're going to make me come again, Jake," Sasha whimpered. "Just like that. Make your big sister come again with your tongue in her ass!"

I worked my tongue as deep into her ass as I could while working her clit. Sasha bucked her hips and moaned beneath me. Then I felt her body tense up harder than it had before, and I knew my sister was having an orgasm. I held my tongue in her ass, wiggling it around as much as I could. I could really feel her asshole throbbing around my tongue as she came, which was incredibly hot.

1...45678...10