Sex on the Beach: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know when you're ready to go again," Sasha said softly, a sly grin spread across her lips.

"Really?" I chuckled. "Are you always this horny?"

"Obviously not," Sasha giggled. "I mean, I'm usually pretty horny. But I'm especially horny lately, given I'm fucking my little brother and all."

"Well, that works for me," I smiled. "I'm hornier than usual too. And I could probably go again in a few minutes? But they'll probably be done relatively soon."

"Maybe," Sasha shrugged. "They've gotta cook all the steaks and then rest them, though I suppose they'll probably come back inside when it's time to rest them."

"Hmm," I said. "Do you wanna just go mess around for a bit until we hear somebody come inside?"

"Duh," Sasha said. "We should've just done that in the first place."

"Post-nut brain wasn't quite horny enough to come up with that idea," I laughed. And so, once again, I followed my big sister into our bedroom. This time, Sasha hopped up onto my bed. She turned around so that she was facing me. Then she spread her legs a bit and laid down. I watched as she got into position before joining her on the bed, making sure to leave our bedroom door wide open so we'd hear if anybody came inside. I climbed on top of her and immediately took one of her breasts in my hand, squeezing it gently. I could feel her nipple hardening beneath the fabric of her bikini top, so I squeezed it between my thumb and index finger. Sasha moaned softly as I toyed with her nipple.

I brought my lips against hers and we kissed as I continued playing with her breast. She moaned softly as I traced my tongue along her lips before doing the same to me. She was running one hand through my hair while the other held my back. I braced myself against the bed and began to softly grind my growing erection against her. She reciprocated, grinding herself against the growing hardness in my pants. She reached down and felt my cock through my swim trunks, whimpering again as she felt it grow in her fingers.

"Making out with you turns me on so much," Sasha whispered.

"I know," I said softly. "Me too."

We kissed again, this time our tongues intertwined immediately. Sasha slowly pumped my cock through my swim trunks.

"You should fuck me again," she said softly. My God, we were like a couple of horny teenagers, literally fucking non-stop all day. I certainly wasn't complaining though.

I nodded. I reached down and, with one hand, shifted my swim trunks down just enough to get my cock out. Sasha simply pulled her bikini bottoms to the side. I aligned my cock with her pussy and slid inside her for -- I don't even know, I've lost track of how many times Sasha and I fucked today. Sasha moaned softly as I entered her. She was as wet as ever, and I quickly bottomed out inside her pussy. We kissed again as I began to slide my cock in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around me and held my face with one hand as I fucked her. Her other hand was between her legs, swiftly working her clit.

"Fuck yes," Sasha whimpered. "I love it when you fuck me, Jake."

"You're such a slut," I said in a low voice. "Masturbating while you take your little brother's cock."

"Fuck yeah," Sasha moaned. She still had her legs wrapped around me. "Are you gonna come inside me again? Are you gonna fill your sister's pussy with your cum?"

"Fuck yes," I grunted. "I'm going to shoot another load deep inside you."

I started fucking her faster. I braced myself on either side of her and thrust my cock in and out of my sister's pussy with long, deep strokes. Her tits, still covered by her bikini top, bounced each time I bottomed out inside her.

"Oh fuck," Sasha moaned. "Keep fucking me, Jake. Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

If it weren't for the fact that Sasha and I had spent much of the day having sex, there's no way I would've been able to last. The fact that I was fucking my sister was just incredible. I watched as she massaged her clit with her fingers, soft moans escaping her lips. The sound of my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy was intoxicating.

"Oh my God," Sasha moaned, gripping the bed with her free hand. "I'm gonna come! Jake, I'm gonna come while you're fucking me!"

"Good girl," I said. "Come for me, Sasha. Come for your brother!"

Sasha threw her head back and moaned again, this time a little louder than before. Her legs began to tremble as the rest of her body tensed up, and I felt her pussy begin to pulse and throb hard as Sasha's was rocked by her orgasm. Unsurprisingly, feeling my sister's pussy climax around my cock was more than enough to send me over the edge.

"I'm coming too," I grunted as I continued to plunge my dick in and out of Sasha's throbbing cunt.

I groaned loudly as I began shooting another load inside my sister's pussy. The two of us essentially just held on for dear life as we rode out our orgasms. Sasha's pussy practrically milked the cum straight out of my cock with how much she was throbbing.

Her orgasm finished first. She simply looked at me with a faint smile on her face as I filled her up. I sighed heavily as my orgasm finished.

"Wow," I said. "This is the most I've ever had sex by far."

"Me too," Sasha giggled. I got off of her and immediately began dressing myself. Sasha sat up and did her standard waddle to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her this time. I straightened up the sheets and brought her shorts over to the bathroom door. Then I did a quick check in the hallway to ensure the coast was clear, which it was.

Sasha finished peeing and cleaning herself up. She opened the door slightly, then noticed I had already moved her shorts to within her reach. She snatched them up, shut the door, then emerged two seconds later wearing said shorts. She had also taken the time to adjust her bikini top, which had gotten a little out-of-wack while we fucked.

"Wew", Sasha said, taking a deep breath. "Okay. I suppose you'll be tapped out for a while now?"

"Mmm, I guess," I shrugged. "I'm down to fuck as much as possible, though I'm afraid my dick is going to start getting sore at some point here."

Sasha giggled. "Yeah, you're really putting in a lot of work with that thing today."

"Maybe we can just hold off for a couple of hours or so?" I suggested.

"Sure," Sasha said. "I do want to fuck as much as we can before we go though. Plus, you're the boss here. If you want my pussy again, then it's all yours."

"Sounds good to me," I grinned. Though maybe I would opt for her ass next time.

Sasha and I strolled out of the bedroom. She grabbed her drink and moved over to the couch, kicking her feet up on the coffee table. I reclaimed my seat on the kitchen stool and immediately finished my beer. It was just warming up at that point. I crumbled the can with my hands and tossed it into the wastebasket.

And indeed, Sasha and I actually managed to behave like normal siblings for the next few hours. The steaks were finished maybe ten minutes after Sasha and I returned from the bedroom, and we spent the rest of the evening hanging out with my family. Evidently, nobody had any idea what Sasha and I had been getting up to, and I hoped to keep things that way, for obvious reasons. She and I flirted a little bit here and there, but not in ways that anybody picked up on. There was one point where I squeezed her ass when nobody was looking. Sasha returned the favor a few minutes later, giving my ass a firm grab when she walked by me while I was standing in the kitchen. But other than that, we played it safe. After all, we had spent most of the day fucking on repeat. We needed a bit of time to recharge.

In fact, it wasn't until that night that Sasha and I got into more shenanigans. She would be on double-duty that night, seeing as she had both her little brother and her boyfriend to satisfy. I made a point to go to bed a little before Sasha and Austin so that they wouldn't wait for me to fall asleep before having sex. I positioned myself such that I was sleeping on my side facing them. Austin was convinced that I was a phenomenally heavy sleeper, so he wasn't worried about waking me up at all at this point.

It was pretty dark in the room tonight, but not so dark that I couldn't see. Sasha and Austin had the shades pulled back for the window next to their bed, and the moonlight did a decent job of illuminating the room. The two of them came in, clearly a little drunk, giggling to themselves. Honestly, if I had been asleep, they probably would have woken me up then and there. But of course, I continued to pretend to be sound asleep. Once the giggling stopped, I carefully opened my eyes just enough to see what was going on. My pillow and the bedsheets were mostly obstructing my face, so there wasn't really a chance that either of them would spot me (not that it would matter if Sasha noticed me watching). Plus, they were at least a little bit drunk, and would certainly be focused on each other rather than me.

I watched as Sasha walked over and turned on the AC unit, which I assume was just to provide white noise as it actually wasn't too hot in the bedroom. Austin took off his shirt followed by his shorts and hopped up onto the bed. He sat back against the headboard, propping himself up against the pillows. Meanwhile, Sasha began to undress herself. First, she reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head, tossing it to the side. For a brief moment, her bare breasts were exposed, faintly illuminated by the moonlight. Then, her hair fell down around her shoulders, obstructing her breasts from our view. Next, Sasha slipped her shorts off, shimmying them down her long, toned legs. She had changed from her bikini bottoms to a sexy, red thong, which she left on as she climbed onto the bed.

Austin had a grin on his face as his girlfriend walked towards him on her hands and knees. Sasha placed her hands on Austin's thighs and brushed her face against the growing erection in Austin's boxers. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around Austin's hardening cock, stroking it gently through the fabric. Austin moaned very softly. Sasha then grabbed at Austin's boxers and pulled them down all the way, allowing Austin to kick them off to the side. Sasha took Austin's balls in one hand and his cock in the other. She massaged his sack gently while she began stroking his bare cock, which quickly hardened completely in her hand. Sasha smiled before lowering her head. With one hand still holding Austin's cock, Sasha gently licked Austin's balls, running her tongue from back to front. Austin moaned again, slightly louder than before.

There was something incredibly erotic about secretly watching Sasha suck her boyfriend's cock. I would have felt very weird about it, but since Sasha knew I was watching, I felt okay about it. Plus Austin should have known he was running a risk of me seeing given he'd had sex with his girlfriend five feet away from me damn-near every night this week.

By now, Sasha had taken Austin's balls into her mouth. She was sucking them gently. Though I couldn't see it, I knew that she was running her tongue all around Austin's sack inside her mouth. And I knew just how amazing it felt when she did that. Yet despite the fact that I knew just how good Sasha's blowjobs felt, I was more than happy to just watch as she worked her magic on her boyfriend. Like I said, observing as Sasha had sex with her boyfriend was unbelievably erotic.

From where I was laying, I couldn't see Sasha's mouth, nor could I see her lips wrapped tightly around Austin's balls. I could see Sasha's fingers wrapped around Austin's cock, however. I could see a big drop of clear liquid oozing from the head. And I could see Sasha's back, toned and muscular, arched so that her ass was up in the air. She looked so sexy. The view from the side was just fantastic, and Austin's view was even better. Believe me, I know. Looking down to see Sasha's beautiful face, with her warm, wet mouth enveloping your balls on your cock. And the view of her big butt stuck up in the air for your enjoyment while she sucked you off. I had to give it to her, she knew what she was doing.

Austin moaned as Sasha stroked his cock with her hand. She held his balls in her mouth for another few seconds before releasing them. I watched as she ran her tongue up the length of Austin's shaft, pausing for a moment to tease the underside of his cockhead with the very tip of her tongue. That must've felt great because Austin let out another moan. I couldn't quite tell, but I was pretty sure Sasha was holding (and probably massaging) Austin's ballsack now. She continued tracing her tongue up and down the length of Austin's shaft, pausing each time at the top to rub that sensitive spot on the head with her tongue. Everytime she did that, Austin moaned.

Sasha ran her tongue up and down Austin's cock one last time before stopping at the top. She held her tongue flat against the underside of Austin's cock for a brief moment, gently sliding his cock back and forth with her hand. Then she slipped the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked gently, gripping the base of his shaft with her other hand. She was definitely massaging his balls at this point. Austin groaned as his girlfriend pleasured him. Sasha slowly began to take more and more of Austin's cock into her mouth, working his erection into her throat. She didn't stop until her nose was pressed up against Austin's pelvis. As if to prove just how good of a cock-sucker she was, she held his cock there, buried entirely in her throat, for quite a while. She didn't even stop rubbing Austin's balls. It must've felt incredible. Finally, Sasha rose up off his cock, which was now completely coated in her saliva. She was breathing hard, though making an effort to keep quiet so as to keep up the facade that I was asleep.

She took a brief moment to catch her breath before going in for more. I watched as my sister took her boyfriend's cock all-the-way back into her mouth. Austin groaned as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth. Once again, her nose was pressed up against his pelvis. She remained completely still, aside from her hand working Austin's balls and -- I assume -- her tongue gently running along the base of Austin's cock. He moaned again, louder than before, clearly a fan of Sasha's deep-throating abilities.

Sasha came up off of his cock sooner than she had the first time. She gave it a couple of quick pumps before standing up on her knees. Carefully, she turned around so that her butt was facing Austin. He immediately placed both of his hands on Sasha's ass as she slowly scooted backward until Austin's cock was just below her pussy. Sasha reached back and pulled her panties to the side while Austin aligned his cock with her vagina. Sasha braced herself on Austin's thighs the two of them moaned as Sasha slowly sank down onto his cock. Sasha paused for a brief moment once Austin was inside her. She adjusted her legs and feet until she was comfortable. Austin just laid back, giving her ass a good squeeze.

I watched as my big sister started riding her boyfriend's cock. I could see the curve of her ass and the side of one of her tits as she began bouncing that big butt of hers on Austin's dick. Immediately the two of them began moaning and gasping as they enjoyed each other's bodies. Sasha reached under herself, feeling around until she managed to grab Austin's balls. She massaged them gently as she rode his cock, eliciting even more moans from Austin, who appeared to be in heaven. There was nothing better than Sasha's tight pussy gripping your cock as she did all the work.

Much to my surprise, they did not fuck for very long. Sasha rode Austin for at most another minute or two before I heard him whisper that he was about to cum. Sasha didn't stop; instead, she rode him harder and faster. She braced herself on the bed and bounced her butt up and down on Austin's throbbing cock as he began to coat the inside of her pussy with his cum. Austin was trying his best to keep quiet, but the feeling of Sasha's warm, wet pussy draining his cock rendered him unable to remain completely silent.

Sasha rode her boyfriend hard and fast until his orgasm finished. Once Austin's balls were sufficiently drained, Sasha carefully rose up off of his now-softening dick. Austin gave a satisfied sigh and asked if she wanted some head, but Sasha declined his offer, citing that she was tired, and that Austin could make her cum in the morning. In reality, Sasha just had another cock to drain. She gave Austin a quick kiss before slinking out of bed and tip-toeing to the bathroom, where she remained for quite some time. I laid there motionless, my cock rock-hard in anticipation, waiting for Austin's breathing to settle. After about five minutes, I could tell that he had drifted off to sleep. Lucky for us -- and perhaps ironically for Austin -- he was the one who was a heavy sleeper.

I pulled the top sheet off of me as slowly as I could manage, though the AC unit was providing more than enough white noise to cover any sounds I made while getting out of bed. I swung my legs out of the bed and rose up slowly so as not to wake Austin. Then I tip-toed my way to the bathroom, much like my sister had mere moments ago. Now, Sasha and I had not discussed this. In fact, I had not been entirely sure that she was waiting for me in the bathroom. But given it had been over five minutes at this point, I figured that she was waiting for me to join her in the bathroom.

Carefully, I grabbed the door knob and turned it ever-so-slowly. I slipped into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. It was much darker in here than it was in the bedroom, as the moonlight was not coming through this window the same. I turned around and faced Sasha, who was sitting naked on the toilet. She had one hand between her legs and was clearly masturbating. She was pinching one of her nipples with the other hand.

She giggled softly when she noticed my erection. "Is he asleep?" she whispered.

"Yes," I said.

"You're certainly not," Sasha said, giggling again. She reached out and tapped the tip of the bulge in my boxers playfully.

"I wasn't sure if you were waiting for me or not," I said softly. "But I figured you were, since you'd been in here for a while."

"I was," Sasha said. "I'm just masturbating to pass the time."

I chuckled. "Of course you are."

Sasha reached out again, this time grabbing my cock through my boxers. She smiled and bit her lip.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down.

"Damn," Sasha cooed as my cock sprang into view. She stood up from the toilet and then got down on her knees in front of me. She grabbed my balls in one hand while holding my cock with the other. She leaned in and began kissing me, first all around my balls, then up and down my shaft. These kisses quickly turned into licks. I moaned softly as I watched my sister run her tongue all around my ballsack.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered.

Sasha smiled again before taking my balls into her mouth. She sucked on them and began to run her hands along the length of my shaft. She let my balls fall out of her mouth and instead ran her tongue up the length of my shaft. She stopped at the top and pointed her tongue. Then she gently began running her tongue up and down along the sensitive spot on the underside of my cock head. I moaned again.

Sasha took the head of my cock into her mouth now. Immediately she began to slide her lips up and down my shaft, taking my cock about halfway into her mouth each time. She was gripping the base with one hand and holding my balls with the other.

"That's right," I grunted quietly. "Suck your brother's cock. You're such a dirty little whore."

Sasha whimpered softly and continued to suck my cock.

"Good girl," I whispered. "You're such a good little cock-sucker, Sasha."