Sex on the Beach: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha whimpered again. Though I was absolutely loving this blowjob, I wanted her pussy instead.

"Get up," I said. "And bend over the sink."

Sasha nodded. She rose to her feet and turned to face the sink. She leaned forward, arching her back, and braced herself on her elbows. Wasting no time, I immediately aligned my cock with her pussy and slid inside her. She bit her lip and moaned softly, trying to keep quiet as her little brother entered her. I held her hips tightly and began to fuck her. No doubt, I was essentially using Austin's fresh cum as lube to fuck Sasha.

Sasha was in heaven. It took everything she had not to moan as I pounded her tight little cunt. It's amazing I never knew just how great of a fuck my big sister was until now. Well, really it's amazing I ever found out. Her pussy was so warm and so tight. It gripped my cock so nicely. Every stroke felt incredible. Even with the view obstructed by the relative darkness of the bathroom, I found myself struggling not to immediately paint the inside of her pussy with a fresh load of cum. But I managed to stave off my orgasm so that I could enjoy my sister's pussy even longer.

We tried our best to stay quiet as we fucked. But both of us were so unbearably turned on, and each stroke felt so unbearably good. I loved how it felt to grip Sasha's hips or her ass as I slammed my cock in and out of her pussy. And no doubt, she was intoxicated with the feeling of her little brother's throbbing prick pounding her pussy right after her boyfriend had finished inside her. She was gasping and moaning as I fucked her. Thank God we had the AC on in the other room.

"Fuck yeah," I grunted. I moved one of my hands from Sasha's hips to squeeze her ass cheeks.

Sasha just whimpered. I think she was afraid that, if she allowed herself to say something, she'd immediately get too loud. I reached around the front of Sasha and cupped one of her breasts in my hand. I pinched her nipple and rolled it gently between my fingers as I slid my cock in and out of her. My other hand remained firmly planted on her hip. Sasha whimpered softly. She slipped her hand down between her legs and began working her clit. She wanted to come.

I held her hips firmly and began fucking her with a rhythm I felt I could maintain long enough for her to get off. Her pussy felt incredible, but because of how dark it was in the bathroom, I felt like I could last longer than normal. I just tried not to focus too much on the incredible sensation in my cock. Luckily, Sasha was wasting no time. She was quickly masturbating herself to her climax.

She gripped the counter hard with her free hand and allowed herself to whisper, "I'm there." I tried my best to maintain the same rhythm as I felt my sister's pussy begin to pulse and throb around my cock. To her credit, Sasha managed to stay very quiet despite what felt like one hell of an orgasm. The only sounds she made were her gasps and raspy breaths as she rode out the waves of pleasure rocking her body. Unsurprisingly, the feeling of my sister's tight little pussy practically milking my cock was enough to bring me to the edge. I managed to hold off until maybe twenty seconds after Sasha's orgasm finished, at which point I whispered to her that I was about to come. Seconds later, I was filling her up, shooting rope after rope of fresh cum deep inside of her. Sasha whimpered softly as she felt her little brother pumping his cum inside her.

I pulled out carefully once I was done coming. I grabbed a few squares of toilet paper and tried to catch my cum as it began dripping out of her pussy. Sasha giggled.

"Thanks for helping to clean me up," she whispered softly.

"Of course," I grinned.

Once I finished catching most of the cum, Sasha quickly sat down on the toilet to pee. I leaned back against the sink, basking in my post-orgasm bliss.

"Thanks for getting me off," Sasha whispered once she finished peeing.

"I feel like I should be thanking you," I chuckled quietly. "But yeah, of course."

"I can't believe how good sex is with you," Sasha sighed. "It's, like, shockingly good."

"I almost feel like I should be offended by that," I laughed. "But I know what you mean. I didn't expect fucking my sister would feel so damn good."

"Exactly," Sasha grinned. "Who knew I'd be such a slut for my little brother's cock?"

"I certainly didn't expect it," I said.

Sasha reached up and cupped my balls in her hand.

"You'd better make sure to fuck me a bunch tomorrow," Sasha said. "There's not much time left."

"Oh believe me, I plan to," I said.

"Good," Sasha said. "I want you to empty these inside me as much as you can before we go back home."

"I thought I was the one making the rules here," I grinned.

"You are," Sasha giggled. "But I can still share what I'd like."

"Good, good," I chuckled. "Lucky for you, our interests are the same in this case."

"I figured as much," Sasha smiled. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze before letting them go.

She stood up from the toilet. She stepped in front of me and pressed her hands against my chest. She leaned in and found my lips in the dark. We kissed passionately for a brief moment, our tongues sliding across one another's lips. I reached down and squeezed her ass as we kissed and embraced. My other hand caressed the side of her face.

She broke away from me and whispered. "Let's go to bed."

"Okay," I replied, still a little dazed from our brief make-out session.

Sasha quietly opened the door and tip-toed back to the bed. I followed silently, climbing into bed as carefully as I could. Once I was situated, Sasha joined Austin in bed. He stirred briefly but did not wake up. The two of us quickly drifted off to sleep.

Unsurprisingly, I awoke to the sounds of Sasha and Austin having sex the next morning. Judging by the amount of sunlight in the room, I knew it had to be at least 8am. Austin had Sasha on her back spread eagle. Both of them were completely naked. Austin was fucking her with long, deep strokes, and Sasha was rubbing her clit. Judging off the sounds of her breathing, she was about to have an orgasm. And Austin looked to be about there themself. He clutched her sides desperately as he fucked himself in and out of her, trying to hold on long enough for her climax to begin.

He just barely made it. I watched as Sasha threw her head back, her eyes closed. Her back arched and her toes curled as her body rocked with waves of pleasure. Austin let himself go. He gripped her sides and thrust himself deep inside of her, gritting his teeth as his own orgasm hit. I was ever-so-tempted to reach down and begin stroking myself off. Watching Austin pump my sister full of cum was still incredibly erotic. But I refrained, knowing the consequences of being caught would be severe.

I remained motionless as Austin and Sasha finished coming. Austin leaned forward and kissed Sasha deeply before carefully pulling out. I noticed they had a towel underneath Sasha, which was smart, considering how Austin's cum immediately began dripping out of Sasha's pussy. Austin quietly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. He shut the door behind him. A moment later, I heard the shower turn on.

"You up?" Sasha whispered, lifting her head to look at me.

"Obviously," I whispered back with a grin.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked, returning my smile with one of her own.

Per usual, I simply lifted up the sheet, flashing my rock-hard cock to my sister. Sasha giggled.

"I guess that also answers my next question," Sasha said.

"Which would have been what?"

"I was gonna ask if you were horny," she giggled again.

"Ah," I said. "I suppose my rock-hard cock gives that away, huh?"

"Yeah, I'd say so," she grinned. "You want a turn?"

"Duh," I said. I threw the sheet off of me and quietly got out of bed.

"Can you make it quick?" Sasha asked. "I don't want to take too long, or Austin might wonder what's going on and check on me."

"I'm gonna be fucking you with another man's cum as lube," I said, climbing onto her bed. "This won't take long."

Sasha giggled. "That's so dirty, isn't it? Fucking your big sister after she got a big creampie from her boyfriend?"

"Fuck yeah it is," I grinned. I grabbed Sasha's hips and lined my cock up with her pussy, which was still leaking Austin's cum. I thrust myself inside her and immediately moaned softly as I felt my sister's tight pussy grip my cock. She was incredibly wet. No doubt that was partially because Austin had just finished inside her. Wasting no time, I immediately began fucking her hard and fast. It felt incredible. Sasha moaned softly, her tits bouncing with each stroke. She simply laid back and enjoyed the pounding I gave her. I lasted maybe forty-five seconds.

I sank my cock all-the-way inside her and started coming. Sasha whimpered softly again. She loved feeling her little brother's cock pulse and throb inside her pussy. Once my orgasm finished, I quickly pulled out, grabbed some tissues, cleaned off my cock, and got back in bed. Sasha smiled at me as she got up and tip-toed to the bathroom to join her boyfriend in the shower. At this point, I took my phone out and passed the time until they finished. Austin came out and got dressed, saying a quick "good morning" to me when he noticed I was awake. He didn't seem concerned with how long I had been up, as usual.

"Is she still showering?" I asked before Austin left the room.

"Yeah, she's washing her hair," Austin said. "But the curtain is closed. Just say something if you go in so she knows it's you and not me, or you could get quite an eyeful."

"Gotcha," I laughed. "Will do." An eyeful of my naked sister? How awful (not)!

Austin nodded and finished dressing himself before walking out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. I hopped back out of bed, walking over to Sasha's bag to grab her bottle of lube. Then, I turned and headed to the bathroom, not bothering to put on any clothes.

"It's me," I said as I opened the door. I set the lube on the counter and shut the door behind me.

I pulled back the opaque shower curtain on the outside of the shower. Sasha was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair. I reached into the shower and groped one of her tits, squeezing it briefly before pinching her nipple. I did the same to her other breast. Sasha smiled and bit her lip.

I ran my hand down her stomach and then slipped it between her legs. Sasha widened her stance so as to give me better access. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, tracing through the folds of her vulva. Sasha whimpered softly. I slipped my middle finger inside her pussy, which was still incredibly wet, and slowly fingered her.

"That feels good," Sasha moaned.

I slipped my index finger inside her pussy next. I loved how wet she felt. Sasha moaned a bit louder now, clearly enjoying the feeling of two fingers better than one. She finished shampooing her hair and looked at me, biting her lip again. We held eye contact for a moment as I continued fingering her. Then, she glanced down at my cock, which was fully-erect again. She moved a little closer to me so that she could reach out of the shower and cup my balls. She held them gently in her hand for a moment. Then she reached out and grabbed my cock with her other hand. She started stroking it gently as I continued fingering her pussy.

"Are you feeling horny still?" Sasha asked softly. "Do you want to fuck me again?"

"Yes," I grinned. "I'm very horny. And I would love to fuck you again."

Sasha smiled at me. She was still cupping my balls and stroking my cock. "Shall I start by sucking your cock for a little?"

"Yes," I said.

Sasha nodded. She let go of my cock and balls and turned the shower down a bit before leaning forward. She braced herself on the edge of the bathtub, and I leaned down a bit and grabbed one of her breasts. Her nipple felt hard against my palm. Immediately I felt Sasha's warm mouth envelope the head of my cock, and I moaned softly. She quickly took the remainder of my shaft into her mouth until her nose was pressed against my pelvis.

"Holy fuck," I grunted. Let me tell you. There's no better way to start the morning than getting deep-throated by your big sister.

She held my cock in her throat for another five seconds or so before moving her head back. She gasped for breath as my cock exited her lips. There were long strings of saliva running between the head of my cock and her mouth.

"Fuck, that felt great," I sighed.

Sasha finished catching her breath and took me back into her mouth. Once again, she slowly took all of my cock into her mouth until her nose was pressed against my pelvis. She reached up with one hand and cupped my balls again.

"Good girl," I said softly, looking down at Sasha's lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. It was an incredible sight, really. The top of Sasha's head was where my cock should have been. She looked up for me, clearly enjoying how I was using her body for my own sexual pleasure.

I reached back and grabbed the back of Sasha's head, slipping my fingers in between her hair so I could maintain a good grip. Slowly, I began sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. Sasha whimpered softly, realizing that she was about to be face-fucked.

"That's right," I said softly. "Just hold tight and let your little brother fuck that pretty little mouth of yours."

Sasha moaned as I began sliding my cock in and out of her mouth more quickly. Lord, did it feel amazing. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft, and her mouth was so warm and wet. The feeling of my cock gliding across her tongue was just incredible. Sasha had since let go of my balls and was bracing herself on the side of the bathtub with two hands. Her tits were bouncing back and forth with each thrust, and she was making an effort to arch her back so I had a nice view of her butt. Honestly, she really was handling this face-fucking like a pro.

I used my sister's mouth for another minute or so before I decided I was ready for something else.

"Turn toward the wall opposite the shower head," I instructed her. "And bend over. Just brace against the wall."

Sasha did as she was told. She turned to face the wall opposite the showerhead before leaning forward and bracing against the wall. She stuck her butt up in the air. Her pussy looked so sexy; her pink little slit was clearly very wet. But that was not my target. Instead, I was interested in the tight little hole just above her pussy. I made sure the bathroom door was locked before stripping naked. I grabbed the bottle of lube off the counter and turned off the shower. Sasha swayed her hips from side to side slowly.

I stepped into the bathtub and stood behind Sasha. Seeing as her pussy was already nice and wet, I figured I might as well use it for a little bit. I set the bottle of lube down on the edge of the tub and placed my hands on Sasha's ass. I gave each cheek a squeeze before grabbing my cock and lining it up with her pussy. I grabbed Sasha's hips and thrust inside her. Both of us moaned loudly as my cock bottomed out inside her.

"Oh fuck," Sasha groaned. "Your cock feels so fucking good, Jake."

"So does your pussy," I grunted. I started fucking my sister hard and fast. Her pussy was incredibly wet.

"Shit!" Sasha grunted. "Yes, fuck yes, Jake! Fuck your sister's tight little pussy."

"Good girl," I moaned back. "Take my fucking cock. You're such a slut, letting your little brother fuck you."

"God, yes!" Sasha cried out. She had completely surrendered herself to me.

I pounded Sasha's pussy for a minute before stopping. I didn't want to accidentally finish too early. Sasha was breathing hard when I stopped fucking her. I reached down and grabbed the bottle of lube before uncapping it and squirting a big dollop directly onto her asshole.

"Oh, so you want my ass, huh?" Sasha cooed.

"I do," I said back. I placed the lube back onto the edge of the tub.

I gave Sasha's ass cheeks another squeeze before grabbing her left hip with one hand. With my other hand, I aligned my cock with her anus. Sasha whimpered softly as she felt the head of my cock press up against her back door.

"This is so dirty," Sasha moaned. "My own little brother about to fuck me in the ass."

"You're such a slut," I said. "You're loving every second of this."

"I am," Sasha whimpered. "I can't wait to feel your big cock in my ass, Jake."

"Me neither," I said. I pressed my cock against Sasha's asshole and quickly slipped inside her thanks to the lube.

The two of us moaned loudly as my cockhead disappeared into her ass.

"Oh my God," Sasha grunted. "Fuck. Go slow for just a second, please."

I held still for a moment, giving her ass time to adjust.

"Okay, you can do more," Sasha said slowly.

I thrust more of my cock forward, taking care to do so slowly. I stopped again when I was about halfway inside her.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Great," Sasha cooed. "How much is left?"

"About half," I said.

"Good," Sasha said. "You can do the rest. But don't start fucking me yet."

I slid the remainder of my cock into Sasha's asshole. She was so fucking tight. I placed my hands back on her asscheeks, squeezing and massaging them while waiting for Sasha to give me the go-ahead.

"Okay," she said. "You're good to start fucking me. Just start slow, please."

With that, I began fucking Sasha's ass with slow, deep strokes. I would slide all of my cock out of her ass until just the head was inside her. Then I would thrust forward, enjoying the feeling of her tight asshole gripping my shaft until I was buried to the hilt inside her.

"Oh my God," Sasha moaned. She reached back with one hand and began playing with herself. No doubt, she was incredibly turned on by the fact that her little brother was presently using her asshole to get himself off. The only thing that could make this better is a nice orgasm (while her little brother was still fucking her in the ass, of course).

I squeezed Sasha's butt as I continued fucking her. I made sure to go slowly for two reasons. For one, I didn't want to hurt her, and that's what she had asked me to do. For two, Sasha was clearly working to get herself off, and I figured her orgasm would be much better if my cock was still in her ass, so I didn't want to get off just yet. Plus, it would certainly make me feel pretty good to fuck her ass while she was coming.

The two of us continued like this for a few moments. Sasha's breasts were swaying back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. Her hand expertly worked her clit as my cock slid in and out of her ass. The view was absolutely incredible. Watching my dick disappear inside my sister's butt was just about the hottest thing I could imagine. Unfortunately, and perhaps unsurprisingly, I could feel my orgasm approaching rapidly. Luckily, Sasha was just about there herself.

"I'm close," she whimpered. I was still fucking her with long, deep strokes as she masturbated her way to what would surely be a fantastic orgasm.

"Okay," I said back. "Good girl, keep touching yourself. Do you like having your little brother's cock in your ass?"

"Yes," Sasha whimpered. "It feels so good."

"That's good," I said, giving her ass another squeeze. "Your ass feels incredible."

"Am I nice and tight?" Sasha moaned softly. "Is my tight little asshole making your cock feel good?"

"Hell yeah, you're so fucking tight," I grunted. "This feels amazing. I love fucking your ass."

"Oh God," Sasha whimpered. "Fuck!"

Sasha's breathing became more intense and her moans louder as I began fucking her ass a little harder and a little faster. It was a calculated risk, because I was not going to be able to last much longer fucking her ass like this. But it proved to be the right decision, because Sasha quickly cried out that she was about to come.