Sex on the Beach with an Audience

Story Info
A girl watched us have some beach fun.
1.1k words
4.47
10k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex, Lisa, and I had a seven year long relationship that I don't regret at all. She was a lot of fun, especially sexually. I've decided to start sharing a few of our adventures with the world. Lisa is 5ft1" with long blonde hair, brown eyes, an athletic figure with smallish tits but delicious bullet-type pink nipples and a fabulous bum. Enjoy the ride.

Lisa and I were on holiday in Greece and we'd found this stunning sandy beach which was completely deserted. We had a little picnic and a couple of bottles of wine with us and enjoyed an early afternoon of dipping in and out of the ocean inbetween glasses of vino. Needless to say, we ended up a little bit tipsy and decided that, as the beach was empty, we may as well sunbathe naked.

We stripped off and decided that our more delicate areas would probably benefit from some sun cream. In our tipsy state, we made the choice to help each other out. I sprayed some cream in to my hands and slowly rubbed it on to Lisa's tits. I really took my time and paid extra attention to her nipples, making sure they were properly coated and didn't stop until they were hard and shimmering in the sunlight. I then got Lisa to lie on her stomach and started massaging the cream on to her gorgeous arse. Again, I really took my time, especially when making sure I'd applied it to her inner thighs, right the way up to her pussy lips.

Then it was my turn. I removed my trunks to reveal my already semi hard cock. I lay back and closed my eyes as she gently rubbed the cream around my groin area, leaving my dick until last. When Lisa finally started working the cream on to my now rock hard cock, she did it really slowly and firmly, letting me know that she wasn't just doing this to protect me from the sun. She moved her hand, slick with sun cream, from the very bottom of my shaft to the very top, then back down again. Very slowly, but with a firm grip. I felt a drip of precum ooze out of me and then felt her tongue lap it up instantly. I moaned my approval. She quickly wiped the excess cream off my dick with a towel and then took me in her mouth. Slowly licking the tip at the same time as sucking the helmet. She carried on with this for a few minutes until her pussy demanded attention. She moved around and straddled my face, pushing her now soaked pussy against my waiting mouth. I immediately started licking her clit and teasing her pussy with my fingers. She was soaked, her delicious juices running down in to my mouth.

While Lisa was licking and sucking my cock, I slipped a finger inside her. This made Lisa jerk her head up in pleasure. She opened her eyes and about 20 feet away, right in front of her (and unbeknownst to me at the time), was a gorgeous brunette girl in a white bikini. Her eyes were wide with surprise. Lisa's first instinct was to warn me and stop but she resisted the urge and decided to stay quiet and just continue as before. The girl's rock hard nipples were clearly showing through her bikini top so Lisa knew the stranger was enjoying the view.

Lisa continued to suck my cock, keeping her eyes on the girl the entire time. The stranger sat down on a rock and continued to watch, not even blinking in case she missed something. Her watching us turned Lisa on more and more and after just a minute of this, Lisa came hard with my tongue in her pussy, moaning deeply with my cock still firmly in her mouth.

Once her orgasm had died down I tried to roll Lisa over but she stopped me. She didn't want me to know that we had an audience. Lisa moved herself forwards so her pussy hovered over my cock with her back to me, blocking my view of the girl completely. Lisa locked eyes with her and slowly lowered herself on to my dick, slowly engulfing it with her wetness. The girl's eyes grew wider and Lisa noticed that she had one hand inside her bikini top, teasing her hard nipple while she watched us.

Lisa started riding me slowly while I grabbed her arse and asked her to go faster. She ignored me and continued to move slow, grabbing her boob in her hand and twisting her nipple while teasing her own pussy. She licked her lips at the girl, making sure the stranger knew she was as much a part of Lisa's enjoyment as my cock was. The girl reached down and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side. Even from a distance, Lisa could see she was fucking wet. Lisa nodded at her and she started to rub her clit. Lisa started to move on my cock to the same rythym the girl was moving her fingers on her clit. This went on for some time then Lisa came again. I was desperate for Lisa to speed up so I slapped her arse, hard. Lisa immediately increased her movement, thrusting her arse back towards me, encouraging me to smack it again. I did. Even harder.

At this point, the stranger had two fingers in her pussy while rubbing her clit with her other hand. Her speed increased to match Lisa's.

I started to moan, letting Lisa know I was close to cumming. She jumped off me and told me to stand up and cum in her mouth.

I did as I was told but when I got to my feet, I looked up just in time to see the strange girl explode in to orgasm, juices running over her hand and down the inside of her thigh. I came hard all over Lisa's face and tits. My mouth agape at the realisation that this girl had been watching us the whole time. Lisa licked the excess cum off my cock, eyes locked with the girl the entire time. The stranger reached up and inserted her fingers in to her mouth, tasting her own pussy and showing us with her face what we were missing out on.

With that, she readjusted her bikini to cover her modesty, stood up, and left without saying a word.

Lisa and I collapsed on to our blanket, completely spent, and then finished our wine with huge smiles on our faces. A while later I made myself cum again while Lisa told me the very version of the story that I just shared with you.