Sex on the Rooftop

Story Info
Stephanie and her new boyfriend get kinky.
1.1k words
3.96
3.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Alicia and her husband Dom had left my apartment barely 10 minutes ago. Like every visit, this one was pleasant. We had chatted about a wide variety of different topics: movies and actors, incidents in our daily lives, gossip and even the ongoing Soccer tournament. Empty coffee cups still sat on the dining table along with the partial cake. The empty pot sat on the counter.

Sometimes people reveal secrets about themselves or their lifestyle. Alicia was not an exception.

She had mentioned that she and Dom enjoy being nude in their apartment. I did not reply.

What ever floats your boat, I said silently.

She added that her sister Jenny and brother-in-law Tim had convinced her and Dom to spend a week with them at Ponderosa Sun Club, a clothing prohibited resort.

How did she let herself get talked into that lifestyle?

The rooftop patio on the apartment complex in which I live is surrounded by windows above it as are most of rooftops in this city. It's furnished with tables and chairs, chaise lounges. I've sat up there on many a warm night listening through my noise canceling headphones to a book or jazz music on my i-pad.

I'm 30 and single. Twenty minutes a day on the elliptical at the gym helps keep the cellulite off my legs and the rolls off my tummy. I seldom eat junk food. At 5 7, my body is a slim vase-shape.

Guys on the beach, and probably a woman or two, have ogled my body. I don't mind them looking. I generally ignore them. On a deep subconscious level, however, being an exhibitionist appeals to me. All it would take to bring out that desire is a little prod. I suppose Alicia had the same subconscious desire at one time.

I have a huge crush on a colleague at ITW named Michael Fantini. That black-haired 5 8 hunk is the stuff of fantasy. I'd love to be naked on the rooftop with him. I just need to flirt.

Monday morning sees me at his desk just because I like chatting with the handsome young Italian of Neopolitan descent.

"Michael how was your weekend?"

"It was good Stephanie. How was yours?"

"I had fun. I took a long walk on Montrose Beach yesterday."

We chatted for a couple of minutes, just as we've done on many occasions during the past year. A light touch on his shoulder is intended to send a message, that message being 'ask me out on a date anytime.'

I headed to my desk in accounting and he to his.

That afternoon on my way out the door I stopped by his office again, this time to have him walk me to my car.

Friday I would leave work in a very good mood, thanks to him.

"I'll meet you at there at 6."

"Six is good," said Michael.

That morning I had donned a Tiel sleeveless sheath dress which I opted not to change and kept the pumps on my feet. I wanted to look nice for my date.

Pat's Pizza, the eatery he had suggested, is a place where we've each been a few times, just not together.

I found him sitting at an outdoor black metallic-lattice table and took the seat facing him. He was wearing a gray blazer with light pink shirt.

"I like just sitting outside on the rooftop patio looking at the stars."

I took the first bite of our shared pizza then added that "I'm usually wearing headphones."

"What are you usually listening to?"

"Jazz music."

Part of me thinks that telling him that like sitting naked is too personal for a first date. On the other hand, maybe I can lead with gossip about Alicia and Dom.

"My friends Alicia and Dom like going to nudist resorts. They go for a week every summer."

"A lot of people go to those. I'm just not one of them."

"I don't see anything wrong with it."

"I don't judge. I would just be selfconscious."

"I understand."

We chatted about Italian cuisine while eating out pizza. Being Sicilian, I was quick to add that Sicilians and mainlanders do not cook the same way.

After our date we took a long leisurely walk through the park then kissed goodnight under the moonlight. I retired for the night minutes before 12 o'clock.

Unable to get Michael out of my head I stripped naked and lay with legs apart and knees raised. My hand crept downward to my lady parts bringing me to the brink of an orgasm within just a few minutes.

Michael I want you so much! I want your penis inside me.

Muscles went into spasms causing me to quiver. My body became hot. The second orgasm happened soon after the first one.

Over the next few days I became super chummy with Michael, so much so that a colleague in the department started a chat about her own relationship. There were the video chats after work.

Two Saturdays later the nights in early May are much warmer than those of April. Standing on the patio, my boyfriend and I gazed at the lake. The moon in the eastern sky is casting a yellow banded rippled highlight.

In the darkness I could see his eyes. The look into each others' eyes gave way to making out.

I stepped back only to strip of my blue multi (BLMU) off-shoulder bell-sleeve top uncovering my bare breasts.

Michael locked his eyes onto them. I opened my shorts letting them slip to my feet then pulled them off. I dragged my panties down pulling them off.

"Honey at least take your penis out."

"I'm sorry. This is the last thing I expected to see."

I went onto my knees. His large cock slid slowly past my lips into my hungry mouth touching my throat. My lips slid backward almost to the tip then forward again.

He stroked my black hair while gently rubbing my shoulders equally lightly.

The blow job lasted barely two minutes then I straightened up.

"Can we do this in my bedroom?"

"Do what in the bedroom?" He teased me.

"Missionary, I'd be more comfortable on a mattress and pillow."

"I thought you like being naked on the roof."

"I do but you're still clothed. It's not fair."

He chuckled.

He settled into one of the chairs, extended his legs and parted them letting me watch his rapidly moving hand.

This is so cool. I've never seen a guy masturbate.

Cum squirted roughly 3 inches putting a wet spot on his shirt.

Sunday morning saw us together in the shower. He is caressing me with soap in his hand.

"There is MORE to my body then just my boobs." I enjoyed teasing him.

He gave it right back. "There's more to my body then just my dick."

"Next time shower by yourself."

"Right back at you girl," he retorted.

We chuckled, gave each other a kiss then stepped out of the tub. Our clothing waited for us in my bedroom.