Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 03 - PUPPY LOVE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay on top of her enjoying this woman's passion. She really did know how to fuck a man. Winton had been a fool. But Robert already knew that. He kissed her breasts, and neck, and ended up at her mouth. She locked onto him and tried to not let go. When she finally let him breathe, she would not let him off her. She wanted him on top of her for as long as possible. He laid his head on her breast and closed his eyes. She held onto him until he was snoring. This was perfect. He was laying on her and using her breast as his pillow. She came again just thinking about that. She fell asleep with her mind in a cloud of sex with this man.

Robert woke up the next morning still on top of Mary. He rolled off her and watched her sleep. There was something about this woman. At this moment, she woke up. She pushed him down on his back. She had one more thing to do to him yet this morning. She crawled down his body until her mouth was near that dick. She needed to conquer it too. She pushed it down her throat as far as she could. It was still only 2/3 of the way down. She tried to relax her throat muscles. She began bobbing her head up and down. As she bobbed, she realized it was going further and further. When she had it almost all the way down, it was very tight in her throat. She continued fucking his dick until he came into her throat. She held him down until he was finished. She almost choked, but she swallowed it all. When he was finished, she pulled back and let him drop out of her mouth.

Robert could not believe the feeling of when he fired down her throat. She was so tight; he was afraid he might get stuck or choke her. She let him finish, even though he knew she was choking. This was a very determined woman. He lay beside her, enjoying her presence.

"Thank you, my love. That was one of the finest nights and mornings I have ever had. I would love for you to stay a while, but you probably should go to your room and get ready for the day. If you wish to tell the others, I don't have secrets" She kissed him and left.

Somehow, with a girl who thought she was a dog in the backyard, and his problem with Dave, he was afraid his biggest challenge just left his room.

12