Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 07 - SOLUTIONS

Story Info
Man rescues trapped women.
2.2k words
4.47
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Robert spent the couple of weeks decompressing. He spent most nights with Mary. It was so comforting to just lay in the darkness with her in his arms. She had an uncanny ability to know when to talk, and when to be quiet. He had three nights of youthful sex with the younger women. Their enthusiasm injects life into him. This can be wearing, but he wouldn't change a thing.

On the downside, he had a girl that thinks she's a puppy and a woman that has had her brain rewired into a robot. He had no answers for those problems, and he wasn't sure there was one.

Vicki had told them they had found a dog that might match to Puppy. It was a golden retriever. It was much smaller than Roy, but still a big dog. They hoped Puppy would click with him. They were coming today with the new dog.

Robert was in his office when Vicki and Dr. Merriweather arrived with the new dog. He went to see.

"This is Wonder. He is a five-year-old golden retriever. His owner died, and the family had no way to keep him. He has a good temperament, and we think he might fit with Puppy." Dr. Merriweather was clearly uncomfortable. "Whatever you do, leave me out of this."

"I completely agree with you. We have tried everything we can think of to break her fantasy. We still hope to, but she was used to Roy, and she is getting unruly without him. We either must lock her into the pen alone or try this. We are not talking about her fucking the dog, just companions."

They had already put Puppy in the pen. They took Wonder into the room on a leash and waited for Puppy to check him out. Wonder was confused. He sat down. There wasn't another dog here. They let him go and he began checking out the pen. He ignored the naked lady in the room. Puppy was interested, but she just sat and watched him. Since nothing much was going to happen soon, everyone left the pen. Vicki and Dr. Merriweather went back to the clinic. Everyone else went about their business.

Robert had to get Mary Beth up every morning. He has gotten her programed to shower every morning and get dressed. He and Mary had gotten her to the point where she would come down to the kitchen and eat what Mary gave her to eat. Robert told her Mary was her friend, and she was to do what Mary told her to do. She followed Mary around all day. Other than the fact that there was no conversation with her, she was easy to deal with. She did what she was told and was quiet. Robert had not yet figured out how to get her to say something original. She would repeat anything she was told to, but she did not say anything herself.

This was the situation they found themselves. Tabby had spent the last year in computer school. She has skills, and she was thriving in programming. Robert knew she had a future in this. She was already doing things for them that Robert knew would set them up for success. He had encouraged her to do freelance programming with the contacts she had made at school. She was spending more and more time on her personal work. Robert was fine with that. He knew he would have to release these women into the real world, and he wanted them to have the skills to survive in the harsh real world.

Anna was the only one who had no desire to improve or find anything special to do. She was very happy in her present situation and did not appear to be desiring a change. She was smart and organized. With Mary, she organized and ran the household. She schedules all supplies for the house and business. She makes Mary's job much lighter. Robert loves her and he thinks she might be with them until she meets a man to spend her life with.

Robert would go by the large dog pen window to see how they were doing. Wonder considered her a human and was trying to get her to pet him. This is going to be a problem. He went into the pen, and both rushed him for attention. He needed to find out how well-trained Wonder was. To do that, he had to separate them. He put Puppy into the house so he could be alone with Wonder.

Wonder sat when told. Stayed when told. He went to the back door and took Wonder out into the yard. Wonder ran around the yard, very excited. He peed in every corner. Robert called him, and he came right to him. He threw a ball and Wonder got it and returned and dropped it at his feet. This was a great dog. He was staying, whether he would fuck Puppy or not. He turned to go back into the house and saw Mary standing at the door watching them.

"You found a dog you like, haven't you?"

"Yes, can we keep him, can we, can we?" He was holding his hands in front of him in a praying manner. He laughed.

She smiled. "Of course. It is nice to see you laugh."

So that was settled. They went into the house and brought him in with them. He was done with the pen. Puppy was happy to see him. She started licking his face. Robert could see the dog was confused. He would have to let them figure it out for themselves.

The next few months were uneventful. Wonder became used to Puppy hanging around with him. After a couple of weeks, Wonder became used to Puppy acting like a dog around him, and one day they found the two of them laying together in the living room.

Friday evening Vicki came to him as usual. She seemed extra determined to Robert. She climbed into the bed, pushed under the covers and began working on his dick. This was unusual. They would always lay there and talk about the week, anything on her mind, and whatever she needed from him. This week she just jumped his dick from the get-go. OK, he lay back and let her do her thing. He came quickly. She was good at that. Of course, she was good at everything.

When she was finished, she came up and put her head on his shoulder. Now Robert knew something was up.

"Ok, what's on your mind? I loved it, but you don't normally do that from the jump. You can tell me."

Vicki sat up. "You remember when you told us girls to see if we liked fucking each other?"

"I do. Has it worked out for you?"

"Yes, but not what you might think. Dr. Merriweather and I have worked closely together. One night, it was late when we finished, and she told me I could stay at her house since she lives a lot closer to the clinic that we do. We went to her house, got something to eat, and sat around a fire drinking a bottle of wine. One bottle became two, or three, I forget. The next thing I knew, I was kissing her. I thought she would be shocked, but she only smiled and pulled me on top of her kissing me back. We looked into each other's eyes and headed to her bedroom. That was all it took. She may be older, but that bitch has skills. For the past month, all I can think about is the tight pussy under that lab coat. We have decided to move in together."

They lay there with him holding her. He smiled at her and hugged her. "I couldn't be happier for you. It is perfect. I will miss this, but I knew this was temporary. Ever since Mary and I clicked, I knew the three of you would figure out your lives in your own time. This is perfect."

Vicki started crying. "Thank you so much. It is important to me that you approve. You know you put no stock in the fact that you own me because you bought me from Dave. But it is important to me that you allow me to go. You have changed my life and the lives of the others with your kindness and love. I have seen you do dangerous, difficult things because the person needed it. Thank you. I will never love another man in my life. I may just want to jump your dick occasionally."

Robert rolled her onto her back and climbed between her legs. She wantonly gave herself to him. She was willing to do anything to satisfy him. He came enthusiastically and lay on her as he rested. When he started to roll over, she caught him and held him in place. They fell asleep with him on top of her. She drifted off to sleep with his head beside hers.

They woke up the next morning, and she asked him to fuck her one more time. He told her to get on her knees. She did so gladly. She shook her ass and moaned as he mounted her. He rode her hard, taking every inch he could muster. When he came in her, he stayed in her, enjoying the sight and feel of her for the last time. When he finally popped out, he slapped her ass and got up. She rolled over on her back and smiled at him.

"Thank you, master. I know you hate that word, but it is always how we have felt. I will always come running if you ever need me. I MEAN it."

"I know you do, my love. Now, go get that tight pussy and hold onto it forever."

Within a week she was gone from the house. The goodbyes were hard for everyone. Robert knew they would still see her a lot because she was working at a business he owned. He trusted her with the books of the clinic. This was a great arrangement.

Robert's life settled down. He would sometimes enjoy Anna and Tabby a little extra. Mary was good with him bringing them in on other days. She was so grateful for what he had done for her, she would be happy at anything he wanted or needed. He could bring one of the girls into their bed while she was there, and that would be okay with her. This man always respected her and was considerate of her feelings. She had never had any man give a shit about what she thought or said. She decided it was time to tell him this.

Mary planned for his next birthday. She had arranged with the other two girls to jump them in bed and spend the night. She knew Tabby had been with Vicki some, and now, she had no outlet for that. Mary was thinking, I can try that and let Robert pick the pussy he wants. The girls quickly agreed. They decided to wait until they were in bed before they rush in.

Mary started. "Honey, I have a birthday surprise for you.

"Great, I love surprises." Mary whistled and the other two girls burst into the room naked. Robert ducked as they jumped on top of them.

"I want you to enjoy everyone tonight. We know you can't fuck all three of us in one night. That's okay. I am going to try out Tabby. You can start with Anna, and we will see where we go from there."

Robert smiled and reached for Anna. Anna fell into his arms and began kissing him. Tabby pushed Mary down and climbed between her legs. Mary lay back and closed her eyes. Tabby knew what to do between a woman's legs. Mary had no idea what she would do when it was her time, but she was going to give it her best.

Robert let Anna ride him while he watched Tabby work. This was incredible. The sight of this made him come. Anna came at the same time, and she fell onto him as she shook during the orgasm. They lay together and watched Mary get her first orgasm from a woman. When she settled down, she sat up and reversed the position with Tabby. She looked at that smooth opening. She had never been this close to another woman before. Now was the time. She pushed her tongue into her and began licking until she found her button. She tasted sweet, and Mary got into it when she connected with her button, she attacked her feverishly. The view made Robert hard quickly, and he decided to pick a mouth to enjoy. Tabby was at the end of the bed, so he went to the end of the bed and pulled her head over the edge. Mary followed her pussy down the bed and reunited with it. Tabby opened her mouth to receive Robert. He couldn't go deep with her, but she still could make him come. Robert watched Mary learn how to satisfy a woman with a little on the job training. It didn't take long for Robert to splash his cum into Tabby's mouth. Tabby became Mary's first female orgasm. As they all settled down, Tabby and Anna entwined their limbs in a 69 that was something to behold. Mary motioned Robert on her, and they enjoyed each other while the other two worked it out together.

When everyone finished, they all lay together until they went to sleep. It was a GREAT birthday.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers