Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 06 - CHANGES

Story Info
Man rescues trapped women.
2.6k words
4.53
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

He was sure this was going to be the weirdest homecoming he had ever had. Look, family. I've brought a sex robot back from my vacation.

When they got home, the car stopped at the front door. Robert told Mary Beth to get out of the car and follow him. She did so. Robert went into the house with her behind him. Puppy met him at the door. She was very happy to see him. The rest of the family came running, only to stop when they saw Mary Beth.

"Ladies, I know each of you have seen a lot in your life. But I can assure you I can top anything you can imagine. This is something you would only see in the movies." The ladies were trying to say hello to Mary Beth, but she just stood there. "Say hello to Mary Beth." They tried, but she just stood there. "Yeah, she's not much of a talker. Let's go to the dining room and I will tell you the story."

They all went to the dining table and sat down. Mary Beth followed Robert and stood behind him. He recounted the entire story. By the time he was finished, they all had a shocked look on their face.

Mary went right to the heart of the issue. "So basically, she is a robot."

"At the moment, yes. The government has given up on her. They were going to destroy her, and I couldn't let them do that. Now, I am stuck with her. I have been trying to reprogram her a little at a time. Tabby, I will need you to help me research this and we will see if we can slowly bring her out from under the nano-bots control. I really would like to talk to the real Mary Beth just once. I want to see how bad it is in there, and if there is anything she wishes us to do."

"Mary, could you get something simple, like oatmeal, ready? We need to feed her. They had been using an IV to put nutrients into her. We must find a way to make her eat. "Mary Beth, please sit down." She did so, immediately. "She will do whatever I tell her. This is scary. There is one other thing. Robert looked around in the kitchen and brought out a metal meat tenderizer. "Mary Beth, please bend this." She took it in her hands and bent it double. She then handed it to Robert."

That caused a stir in the room. "Yeah. Those nano-bots make her strong. She could kill any of us in a second if it comes to her mind. So far, my DNA is the only thing that controls her. If I touch her skin, it will warm up." He touched her arm, and she began getting flushed. He stopped and she settled down. "We will need to fix that."

Mary brought the oatmeal in the room. She sat it down in front of Mary Beth. It might be too hot."

"We will have to wait. She would eat it and burn her insides and never show." They waited until it was just warm to the touch. Robert spoke to her. "Mary Beth, please pick up the spoon and eat the oatmeal. It will be good for you." She picked up the spoon and put a scoop of oatmeal in her mouth. She sat there. "Now, chew the food and swallow it." She did as she was told and ate the oatmeal. "Mary Beth, continue the process until the bowl is empty, please." She started eating. Robert got up and went into the kitchen. The others followed him.

"What are we going to do with a robot that has a human body and needs human activities?" Vicki always was the practical one.

"I don't know. They lied about her not being a robot. But I couldn't do anything else, and I don't think any of you would have done anything differently. We rescue women, correct? So, this one will be harder than the others. Consider it a challenge."

Tabby smiled. "Challenge accepted."

"Atta girl. We'll beat this, just like everything else that has come to us." They went back into the dining room to find Mary Beth had finished the oatmeal and had put the spoon down. That was a good sign. Her brain had determined that when she was finished, she could put the spoon down.

He took her upstairs, put her in a spare bedroom, and told her to shut down. She closed her eyes and didn't move. She was breathing, but you had to look closely.

They went down to the living room and sat on the couches. Puppy came to Robert as soon as he sat down and put her head on his knee.

Mary spoke up. "We are going to have to do something with her. I have had no luck in breaking through her fantasy world. While you were away, she was getting rowdy. She started chewing on the furniture and peeing in the house. We finally put her in the old pen. She was very unhappy in there, but we couldn't get her to settle down. I hate to say this, but you may have to fuck her to get her hormones to settle down. I am only concerned about what happens if you do. Does she act like Roy did, and get very jealous?"

"I would like to try something else first. I was thinking about getting a new male dog. We would need to be careful what we picked. I thought that Vicki and Dr. Merriweather could research it and find us a good match. What do you think of that?"

Mary spoke up quickly, "I'm all in favor of anything that would keep her out of our bed." The other three girls laughed, and Mary blushed.

"It is settled then. Vicki, you are up."

Now they switched to the Mary Beth problem. She was totally compliant. It didn't matter to her if she was naked or dressed in the finest clothes. They would have to find a way to reverse the damage Futuristic Technologies had done to her.

That night, when they had settled into bed, Mary had an idea. "I know how bad this sounds, but ever since she arrived, I wondered what it would be like to be a sex robot. I was wondering if we could play that?"

"Strange you should mention that. I have had a thought about you being a sex doll. You know, just laying there getting fucked and not moving. That would be hot. Let's try both. Which do you want to do tonight?"

"Let's do the robot things. You command me to do what you want, and I will do it."

"Are you sure? I can think of some disgusting things.

"Bring it on, you pervert you."

"Go put your slutty outfit on and get into the closet. Let me know when you are ready." She ran to her closet and looked for the right outfit. She found a maid outfit she hadn't worn but once. It was perfect for this occasion. When she said she was ready, he went into the bathroom. He'd make her wait a minute.

Finally, he went to the closet and opened the door. She stood there in her maid's outfit with her eyes closed. The skirt barely covered the valley at the top of her legs. She had stockings on! A great touch.

"Maid, turn on." She opened her eyes. "Come out of the closet." She walked stiffly out into the middle of the room. He decided he would inspect his maid. He lifted her skirt. Above the garter for the stockings, there was nothing. Her shaved pussy shined with wetness. He reached in and pushed his finger into her. She didn't move. He fucked her for a couple of minutes. She was able to stand still and not show what was happening inside her. He stopped before she couldn't hold it any longer. He touched her face with his wet finger and ran it around her lips. He then pushed his finger into her mouth. He pried it open and fucked her mouth with his finger for a moment. She stood there, letting him do as he wished. This was fun. He went behind her and unfastened her top. It fell to the floor without resistance. He then told her to walk to the bed and stop at the foot of the bed. She did as she was told. She was standing at the foot of the bed topless. He told her to bend down and put her hands on the bed. When she did that, he almost came. She does this well, and it was hot! He came up behind her and lifted her skirt over her ass. Now she had her bare ass and pussy staring at him with those stockings shimmering on her beautiful legs. He pushed his finger back into her pussy and collected her juices. He pushed it up to her ass and used it to push his finger into her ass. This would get her to move. But she was able to stand still as he fucked her ass with his finger. We'd see about this. He scooped up more juices and put two fingers into her ass. This was tighter and she almost moved. He looked around at her face and she was just staring ahead with blank eyes. He was ready to fuck her in the ass. As he began to push in, he whispered into her ear. "You may move now." She immediately stared moaning and wiggling her ass. He pushed in slowly and her ass relaxed to allow him in. He managed to get almost all the way in. She was tight. They hadn't done this but once or twice. He waited until she was able to relax a little more. This gave him enough room to begin fucking her. He told her to finger herself as he fucked her ass. She reached back and began massaging her clit. This combination made for a short but intense climax for each. He stopped after he had finished, and just stood there in her ass looking down her back at the beautiful sight in front of him. This woman he had rescued was now the love of his life. She would do anything for him, and each knew it. She would let him fuck her in the ass without moving, if that is what he wanted. She just proved it, and never flinched. He pulled out and knelt. He began licking her wet pussy. He sucked and licked her button until she came. It was a good thing he told her she could move, because there was no way she could have remained still. Her legs began shaking and she collapsed on the bed. He watched her collapse on the bed and stood up to get a better view. He spoke up. "Turn off." She was just lying there, so she didn't have to do anything. Robert took her by one arm and one leg and flipped her over on her back. He pulled her up to the center of the bed and spread her legs. "It is time to take my robot maid." He climbed on her and pushed into her. She didn't move. He picked up her shimmering legs in his hands and bent her over. He then pushed into her. She was wet and offered no resistance. She felt GOOD. He fucked her until he could hold it no longer. He released into her as she lay there, staring at the ceiling. When he was finished with her, he threw her legs down, and climbed out. He went into the bathroom to clean up. He wasn't done with her yet, but she could wait.

Robert went back to the bed and said, "Turn on. Get on your knees in the middle of the room and suck me off."

She did exactly what he said. She knelt in front of him. He stepped up to her and she took his dick into her mouth. She began thrusting him into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth to fuck his dick. He stood there and watched her work on him. She had blank eyes as she worked on him. She was good at this. They would have to do this again. When he finally was ready to go, he grabbed the back of her head, and pushed himself deep into her throat. He held her there as he pumped his juices down her throat. She knelt there, quietly taking everything he had to offer. When he stopped, he pulled back so she could breathe. He helped her up and asked. "Was that everything you thought it might be?"

She was trying to catch her breath. "It was more. We will have to do that again."

He helped her into the bathroom so she could get ready for bed. "And tomorrow night, we will do the sex doll."

"It can't be any hotter than that, but we'll give it a shot."

They got into bed and drifted off to sleep.

They spent the next few days helping Mary Beth get through the day.

Mary and Robert went to bed early that night. It was Robert's turn to have his fantasy. She had another outfit he hadn't seen. This must be one purchased just for something like this. She would never wear this in public. When he saw it, he was glad she had it on, and glad it wouldn't leave this room. It was a halter top that didn't really cover her breasts and a skirt that was shorter than the maid's outfit. She had no panties or bra and was ready for action. She had another surprise for him. When he laid her down on the bed, he noticed something different about her mouth. She had gotten an "O" ring and put it in her mouth. This made it a permanent open mouth, just like a sex doll. When he saw that, he had an idea. He picked up and sat her against the headboard. She was sitting on the pillows with her back against the headboard. She was a just the right height for his dick. He stepped up to her and pushed into the "O" ring. He went through it into her mouth. She just sat there. He fucked her mouth with her head banging on the headboard each time he thrust into her. The sight of her open mouth in front of him servicing his dick made him come quicker than he expected. When he was finished with her, he pushed her over onto the bed, and watched his cum drip out of her open mouth.

As he was recovering, he grabbed her by the legs and pulled her back into the center of the bed. He flipped her over on her back and pushed a pillow under her waist. He fingered her pussy and climber on her as soon as he could. He fucked her from behind, spreading her ass cheeks as he fucked her. She just lay there, letting him do as he pleased. He continued until he came hard. He would love to continue but he was tired. It had been a rough two night. He told her to take the ring out and helped her turn over. He took her in his arms and thanked her for the last two nights.

"This is something I will never forget. You are amazing and you have changed my life. I know you were in pain when I found you, but I am thankful for finding you." He kissed her gently and they hugged each other until they fell asleep.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers