All Comments on 'Sex Sells Ch. 04'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
neil1955neil1955over 3 years ago

A great story that incorporates the issues of our times well. You captured and held my attention.

violetflowersvioletflowersover 3 years ago
One of my favorites!

This series has become one of my favorites! You’ve done a masterful job of creating distinct characters that are more than just their sexuality. I love how each chapter has totally different scenarios and side characters while still moving the relationship between Jerod and Denise forward. Lovely read and the emotions between the couple feels genuine and so so sexy. Can’t wait for more!

gypsycharmgypsycharmover 3 years ago
Beautiful and super erotic

Another highly creative piece!

Love the plot development - can relate to it somehow, since I used to live not too far from where this takes place - as a matter of fact exactly where this takes place - and was myself taken in as a demo/model/instructor a couple of times by others. But that is likely not unique for this place - we have the same spectrum of people in any nation/race/culture/ - or so I believe - but nevertheless this one brings back some good memories. Absolutely love the loud coital vocalizations too - as they are in all your stories (please expand even more). And lastly, not at all leastly, it is so good to see to some of the important social issues of our times finally propping up here. Keep it up! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex Sells Ch. 03 Previous Part
Sex Sells Series Info