Sex Shop Slut: Even More Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gllg!" I gagged again but this time, Brad didn't stop.

He'd pull his cock out then push it back in. After a few times, he knew I could take it.

"Gllg...gllg...gllg..gllg.." I gagged over and over as he fucked my face.

I was barely moving, except for my hand going up and down Sam's dick. I just took my face fucking and the cock in my pussy.

After a few minutes, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from Sam's cock. Then my other wrist was grabbed and I realised it was Pete from behind.

He held my wrists behind my back and with his pure strength he held my entire upper body off of the bed. Only my knees were on the floor as he kept fucking my soaked pussy.

I couldn't move at all. So, I kept my mouth open as Brad fucked my face and Pete fucked my cunt as I was held in the air.

It didn't take long for me to feel my spit start to drool down my chin but Brad never stopped.

"Gllg...gllg..lgggllg...glllg!" I gagged and moaned over and over in this position.

Pete then let go of my hands. One landed on the bed and the other went back to stroking Sam's dick.

Brad then took a grip onto my blonde hair and pushed himself deeper. Inch by inch, my little throat wrapped around his shaft until I finally felt his balls rest against my chin.

"Gllllllggggg!!" I groaned around the cock was lodged down my throat.

"Fuuuucking hellll!!!" Brad moaned.

He held himself in me for a few seconds, spit poured down my chin until he pulled back and I gasped for air.

I was panted but Pete kept fucking me, by ass shook with every thrust.

"How's that?" Brad asked.

I looked up at him, covered in spit and smiled.

"Fuucking great!!" I moaned as Pete hammered into my harder, "Fuck me! Fucking my little cunt! Fuck my throat!! Fuuuuuckk!"

Brad moved out of the way and Sam took his place, he quickly shoved his cock into my mouth. With him being smaller, it was easy for him to fuck my face with his entire dick.

His balls slapped against my spit covered chin over and over.

"Gllg..gllg..gllg..gllg!" I gagged over and over and fucking loved it.

"Let me get in there." I heard Brad say from behind.

To my disappointment, I felt Pete's cock leave my well soaked pussy, but then felt Brad's rub up and down.

I pulled my head back a little so Sam's cock left my mouth.

"Fuck me! Get that big fucking cock in my tight cunt!" I shouted.

SPANK!

Brad slapped my ass which just made me moan more before sliding his entire cock into me.

"Fuuuuckkk yeeeeess!!" I moaned and arched my neck up, "You're so fucking deep in me!"

I hadn't realised it but Pete took Sam's spot and pushed his cock into my mouth. I could taste my own pussy on him but I fucking loved it! It made me think of my time with Mrs Unsworth.

I greedily licked and sucked my juices off of his shaft until he started to fuck my face.

I just stayed still on my hands and knees, getting spit roasted like a slut and loving every second of it.

"Glllg....mmmm...gll...g!" I moaned as I felt my second orgasm build up inside of me.

"Fucking hell!" Brad moaned, "Are you gonna cum again?" He asked, clearly feeling my cunt clench around his cock.

"Yyyeeeesss!" I moaned before Pete pushed his cock back into my mouth.

I moaned around his cock and when I felt Brad reach around and press against my clit with his finger my head felt like it was going to explode.

"FUUCCKKKK I'M CUMMINNGG!!" I screamed as Pete's cock spread spit all over my face.

My pussy clenched around Brad's cock, my face planted against the bed and my entire body shook with pure pleasure as an ever bigger second orgasm wrecked my body.

"Fuuck.. fuck... fucking hell." I panted as Brad kept fucking me throughout my orgasm.

I felt some movement on the bed, although Brad's big cock never left my well fucked pussy.

When I regained some strength I managed to look up and saw Sam lay on his back looking at me.

"Fancy a ride?" He asked.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned.

Brad's cock left my pussy, I stood up and straddled Sam, ready to take my third cock of the night into my pussy.

I grabbed his cock, lined it up with my pussy and slowly slid down him.

"Yeeess!" I moaned when I took the entire thing.

Sam reached up and grabbed my tits as I started to grind back and forth, keeping his cock in me.

"Oh yeah... grab my tits..." I moaned.

He started to play with my nipples that just made me moan even more.

"Oh fuck... so good... so fucking good!" I moaned out.

I kept riding him, almost forgetting who I was and just enjoying the pleasure.

More movement on the bed. I turned my head to my left and right and saw Brad and Pete stood either side of me.

Reaching up grab Pete's cock, I then leant over and took Brad's into my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I bobbed up and down on his cock.

With a cock in my mouth, a cock in my hand and a cock in my pussy, I did my best to please these men.

"Fucking hell, she sure knows what she's doing." Pete moaned.

"Oh yeah, the dirty little slut loves it!" Sam moaned out.

"Hey!" Brad suddenly shouted, I stopped sucking his cock and looked up at him, "Don't call her a slut!"

"Sorry man." Sam said, clearly Brad was sort of the leader of them.

"Just don't be a dick." Brad told him.

Brad looked down at me and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

He's defending me?

"It's okay," I whispered to him, "No offence taken."

I wanted to be these guys slut, to let them fuck me however they wanted! But having Brad stand up for me like that was even better.

I leant forward and took his cock back into my mouth and then carried on riding Sam's dick.

That little incident washed over quickly and soon we were all moaning again.

My body was straight up as I rode Sam's cock. I would move my head left and right, taking turns sucking Brad and Pete's cock.

I had a constant stream of spit, drooling down my chin as I took turns sucking on both of their cocks. My hands and wrists were covered in a mix of precum and spit as I wanked them both off.

I felt like a slut, but I fucking loved it!

"Oh god.... I fucking love all of your cocks!" I moaned between sucks.

Sam was still playing with my tits or grabbing my ass as I rode him.

Before I could take Pete's cock back into my mouth he lightly grabbed my hair and pulled me to look up at him.

"You ever had two cocks in that tight little pussy?" He asked.

Fucking hell! I thought, No way I could fit two cocks in me at once!

Little did I know how wrong I was.... But I wouldn't find out that night.

"No chance," I told him, "Just one in a hole at a time." I joked.

"Fair enough." He told me and let go of my hair.

I went back to bobbing up and down on his cock, I moaned all throughout as I rode Sam. These three cocks were fucking unbelievable and I was having even more fun than ever before.

"I won't last much longer." Pete announced.

"Cum in my mouth!" I suddenly shouted, realising I had never done that before.

"You sure?" He moaned as I kept sucking up and down on his cock.

"Mmhmm," I moaned and pulled back a little, "I want to feel your hot, thick cum down my throat!"

"Fucking hell!" Pete moaned and I went back to giving him a blowjob, "You're one lucky man, Brad."

Hearing that, my heart fluttered a little, as though I was already Brad's girl.

As I bobbed up and down Pete's cock with Sam balls deep in my cunt. I started to play with Pete's balls.

"Mmmm... mmm!" I moaned around his shaft.

His breathing got heavier and I felt his balls tighten in my hand.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out.

Then I felt it. For the first time in my life, I felt a cock erupt in my mouth. His thick, delicious cum hit my tongue.

"MMMMMM!!" I couldn't help but moan to the taste.

Over and over his cock fired into my mouth and I swallowed down every last drop like a good little slut. I fucking loved it! I never once stopped bobbing on his meat as he filled my mouth with thick cum.

"Oh god, that was unreal." Pete eventually panted out and stepped back.

"Oh yeah, that was delicious." I said with a little laugh and he chuckled back.

"I'll leave you lads to it." Pete said and then left the room.

I turned my head and saw Brad's cock still at eye level with me.

"I want this monster back in my cunt." I said, I couldn't believe those words actually left my mouth.

"Fine by me." Brad replied.

I got up from Sam's cock, back onto my hands and knees and took Sam's dick into my mouth.

"Oooh god, I think you're the best blowjob I've ever had." He moaned which made me happy.

Brad's hands grabbed my ass and I felt him push his entire cock deep into my well used pussy.

"MMMMMM!" I moaned in pure pleasure around Sam's dick.

Like the slut I was, I hungrily bobbed up and down Sam's cock as I took the rough fucking from Brad.

Every time he would thrust into me, I took Sam's cock deeper down my throat.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum!" Sam warned.

"Mmmm!" I moaned back to let him know to cum in my mouth as well.

"Fuuuckk yeeeeesss!!" Sam roared out and I felt my second load of cum for the night fill my mouth.

Once again, I swallowed down every last drop and kept sucking his cock until his balls were drained.

"Fucking hell," Sam said when I eventually stopped gobbling on his cock, "Pete was right, that was unbelievable."

"Thanks." I said, pretty proud of myself.

"I'll let you two finish off in private." Sam said and got up from the bed and left the room.

Suddenly, I felt Brad's cock leave my pussy, with his sheer strength he grabbed my legs and flipped me over so I was lay on my back. I just stared at his beautiful, muscular body as he rested his hands either side of me.

His body on top of mine, Brad leant down to kiss me but I pulled to the side.

"Erm, I probably have cum on my breath." I told him, did I really just say that?

"Oh yeah," Brad laughed, "here." He said and handed me the glass of water that I brought in.

I took a few gulps, washing down the cum before putting it down and turning back to him.

"Better?" He asked.

"Better." I replied.

He quickly leant down and kissed me hard. I opened my mouth and made out with this amazing man, and then I felt the head of his cock hit my soaked pussy.

"Mmm, put it back in me." I moaned into his mouth.

Brad grabbed his cock, lined it up with my hole and pushed in.

"Oooh god, you're so big." I panted out.

This wasn't like the rough fucking before, Brad was slowly pushing himself in and out of me, our lips never stopped touching and our tongues danced along each other's.

I lifted my smooth, toned legs into the air and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him in deeper with every thrust.

"Oh god... Brad, that feels so good." I moaned into his mouth as we made love.

"I know, you're so tight." He whispered back to me.

We kept kissing constantly as he passionately made love to me. My breasts pressed against his chest and my legs around him as he moaned louder into my mouth.

"Zara... I won't last much longer." He moaned out.

"Cum inside me," I told him, "I'm on the pill."

He just smiled and kept pushing himself in and out of my pussy.

A little faster, a little harder.... Brad kept fucking me and I couldn't stop from moaning.

Then I felt it, the feeling I missed.

His cock expanding in my cunt and I felt the first shot of his cum hit the inside of my protected pussy.

"Yyyyees cum for me! Cum in my tight little cunt." I moaned for him.

"Fuuuuuckkk!" Brad grunted.

He kept thrusting and I kept clenching my pussy around his cock, milking every last drop of cum from him.

He didn't stop until I felt like my womb was completely filled with his cum.

When he was eventually done, Brad kissed me passionately again until his softer cock fell out of me. Followed by his cum leaking from my soaked pussy.

For a while, Brad and I just kept kissing and holding each other.

Eventually, I got tired.

"Will you stay in here with me?" I asked.

I was strangely nervous, sure, we had just had sex, but did he want to actually sleep in the same bed as me?

"There is no way I'm not saying in here." He said with a huge smile.

I kissed him again and then rolled onto my side. Brad cuddled me from behind and we both easily fell asleep.

When the morning came, I woke up first. I looked at Brad for a few moments, staring at the handsome man that seemed to really like me.

I heard some movement outside of the bedroom and I didn't want to wake Brad, so I quietly got up, putting on a dressing gown that Grace left out for me and left the room.

That was when I was greeted by Grace in a dressing gown.

"Hey," She said with a knowing smile, "so you had a busy night."

"I... I don't know what you mean." I said nervously.

"Oh please, these are thin walls," Grace said and playfully nudged my arm, "Three guys at once, you little slut."

"Excuse me," I joked, "Didn't you spend all night getting fucked as well?"

As soon as the words left my mouth my hand reached up and covered it in shock! Grace let out burst of laughter.

"Check you out!" She said with a huge grin, "But yeah, you're right! Come on, I'll make us a cup of tea."

A few minutes later we were both sat on the sofa, apparently Pete and Sam had left.

"So, three guys hey, how was it?" She asked me.

This was my opportunity to find out for myself, again, weirdly I felt jealous.

"You should know, you've been with them right?" I asked her, really wanting to know if that was true.

"Is that what they said?" Grace asked me and I couldn't work out her expression.

"No, but they implied it." I told her.

"Well, I mean yeah," She said and I actually felt a little devastated.

Come on Zara, you've only known Brad for like 12 hours! You can't be mad at that!

"Well, Sam and Pete anyway." Grace then finished off.

"Wait, you and Brad have never?" I asked, my heart beat a little faster.

"Oh no," She said, "I don't know why, we've always just been more of mates."

I couldn't stop the smile from taking over my face.

"Well, it was amazing!" I told her, feeling very happy and very free.

"From the sounds of your moans through the wall I could've guessed that." Grace joked.

"How was your night? I've never been with a black guy before." I asked.

"Oh yeah, let's just say I'm gonna be walking funny for a few days." Grace replied and I burst out laughing.

After a minute or two of silence and sipping our tea I looked up at Grace.

"You know, Brad, is he a good guy?" I asked, "He seems like it."

"Oh yeah," Grace replied, "He's the best, no one could say a bad thing about him."

Perfect.

"So look at you." Grace said and playfully nudged me again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, lost your virginity like 3 weeks ago to two men, then got fucked by Mrs Unsworth, then had sex with 3 guys at once! I'm proud," Grace joked.

Mrs Unsworth, I'm going to hers this weekend. Should I tell Brad?

"I know, who would've known hey." I laughed back.

Brad joined us a few minutes later along with Grace's black friend. Brad gave me a quick kiss before making himself a cup of tea.

When we were alone, I had to get something off my chest.

"So, erm, last night was fun." I told him.

"Yeah it was." He said with a smile.

"Listen," I said and sat up straight, "I've just come out of a relationship, I don't really know if I'm looking for anything serious."

He stared at me for a few seconds and I tried to figure out what he was thinking, until he smiled.

"That's fine Zara," He said and rested a hand on my thigh, "Don't worry about that. We can just have a bit of fun, no strings attached."

He really is a great guy!

I leant in and kissed him.

When I eventually got home later that day I went straight to my room and relaxed. I felt absolutely exhausted after the night before.

But the whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about my weekend coming up with Mrs Unsworth! The plug was still in my ass and I was pretty sure I was going to be losing my last virginity, letting her fuck me arsehole.

Oh god, I can't fucking wait!