All Comments on 'Sex Shop Slut: Fucking My Ass'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No flow to story, no emotions...three stars.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Fabulous story! Zara is a wonderful character; you got her innocence - more inexperience than innocence - and slutty hornIness just right. She is a young slut ready for anything, which I hope to read about in coming chapters. Very well written and great dialogue.

The_WatermanThe_Waterman6 months ago

Outstanding story. It flowed. I will read more of your stories and invite you to read mine and comment.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I kept moaning over and over.

It was like I had died and gone to sexual heaven."

Zara has become a slut for cock and pussy. Looking forward to her next experience while her parents remain clueless. Love it!

Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

Loving this - I'd be delighted if Zara got the chance to domme and peg her former virginal boyfriend and then Fr Daniels too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving the Sex Shop Slut! :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue!!

KKWayneKKWayne4 months ago

We’re looking forward to more stories in this series. I had many of these desires in my teens too. Fortunately I met the right man. Fulfilling our desires are an important part of our relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sex shops in the U.K. Are like the pubs: adult age is 16. As my step-daughter and I discovered on a trip to London. After she had me buy her some exter slutty lingerie, she pulling my into the "BDSM Room" and had me rim and tongue-fuck her "ass-pussy" and pull her clitty and let it snap back, over and over. Her anus clamped on my tongue each time it slipped out of my fingers and snapped into her cunt. She was shaking like a leaf when she came. "Take me back to the hotel! I need you to buttfuck me deep and hard," she moaned.

KeeperonKeeperonabout 1 month ago

I was disappointed that Zara being an ass virgin was not shown by Charlotte about enema’s in the morning shower. Would be nice for Charlotte shave her box and give Zara an opportunity to Dom her.

Teach from day one to clean her master after he finishes. Missed opportunity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...