All Comments on 'Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 06'

by Princess_Red

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
Standing Ovation!

I was so thrilled to see you had updated this story and so glad that I happened to browse the latest submissions or I might have missed this entirely. Remarkable that you can keep your creative threads going after laying dormant for so long.

I have been a big fan of this story because the world you’ve built is so unique. Really interesting that even in a matriarchal society the oldest profession remains a steady employer.

I have to say though I wish the ending included what happened to Mira, more explaination on how she had passed Kinsey off as her sister, turned slave in a whorehouse. Also, I want to know how Kinsey and Caleb plan to move forward with their relationship. Won’t Kinsey, as head of her house, be expected to take a husband and produce her own heirs?

Thanks for a great story!

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
So Unique.

Hard to overstate the uniqueness of this story. Very well written and engrossing — with avid readers waiting between chapters. Hope for more from this author. Many bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm speechless and tongue-tied

I don't know how to convey my thoughts right now.... Except that I love to read. LOVE it. My preference is murder/ mystery novels. I never buy books, I always go to the library. I read a lot, about 100 pages an hour. If you ever publish, I will buy it. You are that good of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't stop reading!

This has a better plot than most movies, it's got sex and emotions and friendship and whatnot... I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you, Princess_Red!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this would make a damn good adult book with very little work ,thank you .

Caseyw282Caseyw282about 1 year ago

Excellent.....do you have another story in mind? I'd love to read anything you have!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous