All Comments on 'Sex Soviet Style'

by LunaDoggy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bigboy333Bigboy3334 months ago

Will there be a sequel?

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

No, i must admit that it a pure 'stand alone' story. Although i do have a good few more tales in the 'pipeline.'

Submisky35Submisky354 months ago

I liked this rather lengthy story. Very well written. I question, though, how Svetlana could reach his cock while he is lying face down, tied spreadeagled, and she is pegging him. Also, a word about your writing style. There is no reason to write any word in all capital letters. To add emphasis to a word, use italics, not capitals.

Keep writing. I'd like to read more of your ideas.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments here, my friend, please believe me criticism, especially if in a constructive manner as yours here, is welcome. I'll be the first to admit that as a writer i'm not perfect, and that there are people, many of whom are no doubt posting here, who are far better then me.

And that use of capitals is one of my habits, i'm afraid. You're no doubt absolutely correct that it's not, strictly speaking, grammatically the 'right' way, but it's how i've done it in the past. Maybe, as you say, i ought to look into doing things differently.

Oh, btw, did i mention that Svetlana has long arms!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLunaDoggy@LunaDoggy
I'm male in my 60's who has often dreamed of being captured by a sexy female and subjected to HER desires. Also i LOVE stockings! It's NEVER happened btw, so my stories are ALL products of my imagination, and NOT from experience. More's the pity!