Sex Study - First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure I will do well but I'll try."

"You are going to be amazing," Tiffany said. "To get things started we usually have a short foreplay introduction to help everyone get in the mood and used to each other. They are going to love that outfit on you!"

"I can't wait to see it," Rachel said. "If you are ready Sara, let's take off the robe and check out the guys."

"I guess so." I took off my robe and handed it to Tiffany's waiting hand.

"Ooh," Rachel said immediately. "Wow!" She paused and then said, "What a great choice. My God!" She had a big smile on her face.

I blushed and didn't know what to say. I wanted the robe back but it was already on the chair.

"Doesn't she look amazing?" Tiffany said looking at Rachel and then at me.

Rachel looked at me for a couple seconds admiring my body in a way that made me wonder if she liked women, and then she said, "Incredible! Okay, let's see the guys." Rachel went to the wall and flipped a wall switch and the mirror now was no longer a mirror. I could see about 10 or 12 guys standing there naked in an adjoining room. There were also a couple topless women in the room wearing just thongs and heels.

"Let's choose the guys. Remember that you can stop whenever you want, but it's best to choose to keep at least 7 guys just in case. It's better to start with elimination."

I looked at the men who it appeared did not know we were staring at them. All of them looked like they were in their 20's. All of them were fit, and most of them were already hard presumable because of the topless women in the room. I found a few guys that were hairy that didn't seem my type and I pointed them out.

"Will they know I rejected them?"

Rachel replied, "Yes, but they all expect to be possibly rejected. If they are rejected we move them to another test. So it doesn't really matter to them."

"Okay, that makes me feel better."

Tiffany said, "Don't worry. They don't know you and haven't seen you yet. So who would you like to start with?"

I pointed to a guy along the right wall. He was very attractive and had an amazing body. His chest looked strong but not overly muscled. He had no body hair and he had nicely styled blond hair.

"He's hot! And who is the other?" Tiffany asked.

I looked again and pointed to another guy who was also quite attractive. His penis was huge and one of the women was standing next to him stroking it lightly.

"Awesome!" Rachel said. "I would have chosen him too."

Left in the room were eight more guys now that I counted them. One seemed Hispanic, a couple guys were black, and the other five were white including the two I chose. But it didn't matter. I only committed to one.

"There will be eight left after the guys I rejected leave. Shouldn't I remove another?"

Rachel said, "No, it doesn't matter as long as the remaining guys are all okay. But if you want to select an order beyond the first two we can do that."

"No, it's fine."

"Great, so we can start whenever you are ready," Rachel said. Tiffany left the room and I saw her enter the men's room. Moments later the three guys I rejected left the room. Then the two other guys I selected followed Tiffany out of the room.

"I guess we can start now," I said.

"Okay. I'll provide some coaching as we go along. Please try and relax and just enjoy the moment. It should be fun. If it isn't we can get another guy or pause. And don't mind asking us questions. We have both been in your shoes."

"Yes, Tiffany told me."

Rachel smiled and left the room. A few minutes later the door opened. Rachel entered followed by the two studs and then Tiffany. After Tiffany shut the door she also flipped the wall switch to turn the glass back to a mirror. Both men then politely introduced themselves as Kevin and Taylor while smiling and checking me out. I introduced myself as Sara and then I immediately regretted it thinking I should have thought of a fake name. Kevin was the first guy I chose and Taylor had the very large penis. I couldn't help letting my gaze fall on their penises. They both were very impressive.

Rachel got behind the big camera and Tiffany adjusted the light reflector. If I was going to stop this I had to do it immediately. But now I felt that I was obligated given the amount of effort put into this by setting up the room and getting the guys, so I just stood there staring at the men.

"Don't be shy guys. Let's get aquatinted with Sara. Doesn't she look amazing?" Rachel said.

"To put it mildly," Kevin said as he approached me from my front.

"Stunning," Taylor said with a British accent as he approached me from my left.

I blushed and realized I was practically naked in front of four strangers and some editor watching through the ceiling cameras. Kevin reached me first and stood directly in front of me. Taylor appeared to my left.

"Rachel interjected, go ahead and touch each other. Is it okay, Sara?"

"Yes," I said. I felt awkward. I reached forward and placed my right hand on Kevin's left arm. I felt the hardness of his biceps muscle. Looking down I saw he was partially hard and also fairly large. I wondered why these guys were here. Was it because they also needed money? Or were they here for the opportunity to have sex with strange women? Maybe both.

Kevin reached his left hand out just after I touched him and placed it on the front of my right shoulder. Taylor then put his left hand on the front of my left shoulder with his palm on the upper part of my left breast. I immediately felt my nipples harden further and being squeezed by the mesh fabric they were poking through.

"You have a really nice body," Kevin said. He brought his hand down to my right breast and squeezed it gently. Taylor did the same and placed his finger tips on my left nipple. Shivers went through my body which surprised me.

"Thank you," I said. I could tell I was trembling. I felt Taylor's penis brush against my left hip. He was also stiff but not completely hard. I wasn't sure what to do next so I put a hand on each of their chests and mimicked their movements. Both had firm muscular chests, but not overly bulky like body builders.

Kevin started playing with my right nipple and I did the same to him. Taylor moved his hand down and easily slipped my left breast out of the opening in my top by pushing the fabric to the outside. He caressed me briefly and then moved his hand down and placed it on my belly. Taylor then used his other hand to caress my lower back and then he slipped his hand under my skirt and squeezed my ass. After gently squeezing my cheeks he caressed me and then I felt Taylor's fingers slip between my cheeks where he touched the edge of my pussy. I gasped. I wasn't expecting to be touched there yet and I was ultra-sensitive.

Kevin pulled my right breast out of the opening in my top. "May I kiss them?" he asked.

"Yes," I said softly. I had never been touched by strangers and not by two people at the same time. I was still processing this and began to realize that I was attracted to both men and so far their touching felt nice. Keven bent down and began to kiss and suck on my right nipple while squeezing my breast. I closed my eyes.

Taylor then began lightly rubbing his finger over my pussy and also occasionally caressed my bare cheeks. I had to place both of my hands on Kevin's shoulders to ensure I didn't fall.

After about a minute Kevin started on my left breast and nibbled on that for a short while and then straightened his torso. He looked pleased as I glanced down and saw both of my nipples hard and wet. I looked over at Taylor who was standing very close to my left side and he also looked pleased. His hand was resting on my ass.

I dropped my left hand to Taylor's penis. It was warm. I tugged on it and couldn't believe how big it felt in my hand. Taylor smiled and said, "That feels nice," as he inserted his fingertip in my pussy. I had to bite my lip because he was quickly making me very wet.

"It's really big," I replied. I held his penis and felt it getting harder, and I had to grab Kevin's shoulder again briefly to keep my balance as Taylor inserted more of his finger inside me.

"You are making it bigger," Taylor chuckled which made me laugh.

Spreading my legs a little helped with my balance and I brought my hand down from Kevin's shoulder to his firm chest. As I looked down I saw his penis was pointing straight out, so I looked into Kevin's eyes as I moved my hand down to his penis to feel how stiff he was.

"Mine is getting bigger too," Kevin said smiling.

"I can tell," I said as I smiled back. I noticed I wasn't trembling as much.

Kevin placed his left hand on my shoulder and then leaned forward placing his face close to mine, and paused. He then slowly moved forward and began kissing me on my lips. When I felt his tongue I parted my lips and let him explore the inside of my mouth. Again I had to reach up to Kevin's shoulder to hold my balance as Taylor slid a second finger in my pussy.

Kevin and I stopped kissing after about a minute and Taylor removed his hand from my pussy. Both men were still very close to me and I put my right hand back on Kevin's penis while my other hand still was still caressing Taylor's penis. The realization was forming in my mind that I was going to have to give Kevin a blowjob.

"You both are so big," I said as I looked at Kevin's face and then Taylor's. They both smiled as I looked down at Kevin's penis. His was the one I said I would suck. His was the one that I was supposed to let cum in my mouth and swallow. I hadn't sucked a guy off in about year, since I was with my last boyfriend. I was pretty good at it, but I wasn't used to having something so large in my mouth, especially after a year. I liked doing it when I liked the guy I was doing it to, but in this case both guys were strangers.

"You've got a sexy little pussy," Taylor said in response as he brought his finger to his mouth and stuck half of it inside his mouth and licked it clean. "It's so wet."

None of my past boyfriends had fingered me before and then licked their finger like that, like they were savoring the taste of my juices. Somehow it made me want to kiss him and I turned my body toward him and placed my lips against his. He placed his left hand on my breast as we kissed passionately for about 30 seconds and then stopped.

I bit my lip because I wanted to kiss them both again, but I also realized I needed to get things moving with Kevin. "You both are good kissers," I said smiling.

"You can keep kissing if you want," Rachel chimed in. "We aren't in a hurry."

I thought about that for a moment and then I turned to face Kevin again. I wanted to get things moving. I leaned into Kevin and kissed him on the lips. Then I felt my skirt being unzipped by Taylor. He pulled it away from my body before I finished my kiss with Kevin.

I moved my kiss down Kevin's body to his neck and then to his chest. I briefly kissed one of his nipples, and then moved down to his belly. Kevin moaned with his approval. I had to get down on my knees to keep going.

I looked up and there was Kevin's penis right in front of my face. As I contemplated how to start I looked to my right and saw the big camera focused right at me. Rachel was quiet but smiling. I then noticed Tiffany was walking around to my left from behind Kevin to try and get a shot with the hand camera. She was topless wearing an open-cup black leather bra that was simply a leather strap that supported her boobs and connected with a metal ring between them and with rings above her boobs that connected to a strap around her neck! She still wore her leather mini skirt and was now barefoot. When did she change into that? I did a double-take because she was incredibly beautiful and she winked at me.

I smiled and turned my focus back to Kevin who waited patiently. He was completely shaved which I liked. I took his penis in my hand and stroked it a few times and then I took my tongue and licked the tip. I licked it again and placed the head of his penis in my mouth while I continued to lightly stroke him and swirl my tongue around the tip.

"That's nice Sara," Rachel said.

I looked up to Kevin's face and could see he was enjoying it. Taylor was still right there and his penis was only about a foot or so away to my left. I stayed focused on Kevin and licked the underneath side of his penis all the way to his balls. I licked his balls too and tickled the underneath side with my tongue. He noticeably liked that! I then worked my way back to the tip and took him in my mouth again. I began sucking the first couple inches of his penis and gradually took more of him inside my mouth as I got used to the size. After a short time I had most of him inside me until he reached the back of my throat.

"God that feels good," Kevin moaned. I kept sucking him deeply and slowly for about a minute because he liked it, but then I needed a rest. I moved back to just the head again and licked all around it as I lightly stroked him again. I could feel him shiver when I hit certain spots.

"That's beautiful Sara," Tiffany whispered as she moved in for a close-up. I continued for about another 20 seconds or so while I sneaked looks at Tiffany and then released Kevin from my mouth. I looked up at his face and he looked so appreciative of what I did to him. I smiled because I was happy I pleased him.

"That felt wonderful," Kevin said.

"You have a nice penis," I replied. Kevin smiled again.

I looked over at Taylor who was still waiting patiently. His penis was softer now but not completely soft. It was still huge. I wasn't supposed to suck him. He was supposed to be licking my pussy but I realized I didn't give him a chance yet. Because he was so patient I decided to at least get him hard again.

I rotated my body to the left and nuzzled my face under Taylor's balls as he spread his legs to give me better access. I licked the underneath side and even took an entire ball in my mouth. Taylor moaned with pleasure. After I was done sucking his ball I stuck my tongue under the dangling head of his penis and took it in my mouth. I sucked the head for a while and then as he stiffened I bobbed my head slowly in and out taking more and more of him each time until he also hit the back of my throat. There was still at least a two or three inches that I could not get in my mouth. I sucked Taylor deeply for several more strokes.

"Hold him all the way in for a moment so I can get a good shot," Tiffany said. I did as she asked and held Taylor all the way to the back of my throat for as long as I could and then I pulled out. Saliva was dripping from my chin and his hard penis.

"Wow, you are really good at that," Rachel said.

I looked over at Rachel and thought about how my past boyfriends loved my blowjobs. "I second that," said Kevin.

"Make that three," said Taylor.

"Stop it, you are embarrassing me," I kidded.

"Why don't you get on your back for a while Sara," Rachel added.

I thought about what she said earlier and decided to try it. "Okay."

I lay down on the mat. "Kevin, why don't you come around here," Rachel said as she pointed to my head. "Taylor, you can have at it with that beautiful pussy."

"I'm looking forward to that," Taylor responded.

Kevin came around to my side and I felt Taylor snuggling up between my legs. I couldn't wait to feel his tongue on my clit.

Rachel added, "Kevin, you can stroke yourself or be sucked, but please remember that if you cum you need to do it in her mouth, so aim well. Sara is going to swallow your entire load."

"Okay," Kevin said. "I like the sound of that. Sara is going to swallow my load," Kevin laughed. I started to laugh also but Kevin poked his penis at my cheek and I turned my head to the side to take him in my mouth. Kevin then slowly rocked his hips and fucked my mouth slowly from the side.

At the same time I felt Taylor's fingers enter my pussy again. I was still very wet and moments later I felt his tongue near my clit. He almost brought me to an orgasm immediately but he stopped and teased me. He started licking elsewhere which also felt nice.

Kevin fucked my mouth from the side for a while. He then moved behind me and entered my mouth from the top. I held him between my lips and he controlled the motion to enter and exit my mouth. He was gentle which was nice because I don't think my throat could take him pounding away at it. I was really getting used to how nice his penis felt in my mouth.

Taylor moved back to my clit and in no time I was on the verge of an orgasm again. I concentrated on what Taylor was doing as I let Kevin lightly fuck my mouth. I think Kevin could tell I was occupied.

Taylor's tongue was magical as it swirled around my clit. He found a rhythm that worked and my heavy breathing let him know I liked it. Eventually I couldn't control the shrieks escaping my mouth as Kevin fingered my pussy and vigorously licked my clit at the same time. I had an orgasm ripple through my body not long after and I thought I almost bit Kevin when I cried out. Kevin pulled out of my mouth probably out of self-preservation, and Taylor licked me throughout my orgasm until I could not stand it anymore due to my over sensitivity. I had to push Taylor's head away with my hand to get him to stop.

"That was really nice Sara and Taylor!" Rachel said beaming. "Kevin, would you like her in a different position?"

"This feels pretty good. I would like one of those pillows under her neck so that she can tilt her head back more." Tiffany brought the small narrow pillow and inserted it under my neck. "Thanks, that's better," Kevin said.

My full attention was back on Kevin and I let him enter my mouth more deeply. Kevin took long deliberate strokes for about a minute and then I noticed his breathing was heavier. He definitely liked being in my mouth, and he began playing with my nipples and picked up the pace with shorter strokes.

"I think he's about to cum Tiffany," Rachel whispered. Tiffany came in close with the camera on the opposite side of me as Rachel.

Kevin grunted, "Oh man this feels good. It's going to be a lot of cum. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh," I throated.

"Okay, open wide." Kevin pulled out of my mouth and began stroking his penis above my face. I opened my mouth as instructed and waited for him to cum. Kevin groaned again and stroked himself faster.

"Oh Sara, it's going to taste so good," Rachel said. "I'm so jealous of you right now. I know his cum tastes so sweet."

"Me too," Tiffany added. It's really hard to film this.

I began to think that both of them had been with Kevin previously when Kevin said, "Open up Honey." I extended my tongue and a second later Kevin grunted as he shot what seemed like a very powerful stream of cum onto my tongue which directed everything into my mouth. I was surprised by the warmth of the fluid and the amount of it, and I just closed my throat in time.

"Keep your mouth open," Tiffany said.

Kevin fired several more shots at my tongue and only missed a little at the end getting some on my upper lip. My mouth felt like it had a lot of hot liquid as I held it open. When Kevin seemed done I swallowed and noticed that the flavor was very nice. It wasn't really salty or bitter at all. It was mostly a sweet flavor with a strong sweet smell. It also felt like a lot of cum as he warned.

"Fuck that was hot," Kevin said as he smiled.

I looked up at Kevin and saw his penis directly above my face. It had a drop of cum about to drip. I opened my mouth and reached up with my tongue. Kevin placed his penis just at my mouth and I reached up and licked the head clean.

Kevin removed himself from my mouth a few moments later and said," Let's switch. I would really like to get a taste of your pussy." He then swiftly moved toward my feet and Taylor appeared at my side a second later. I turned my head toward him and his penis was still semi hard. He was stroking it back to full erection.