Sex Study - First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man above me looked pleased and smiled as he stared down at me. "Fuck that was hot," he said. He pushed his penis forward to my lips and I opened my mouth to accept it. He was still mostly hard and I sucked him clean while Tiffany raised her body and leaned into him to kiss him on the mouth as she spread her right leg to the side. This was the first time I noticed how short her leather mini-skirt was. Her crotch was clearly visible right above me and I noticed that her panties were made from a thin delicate sheer fabric that barely covered her shaved pussy. That was the closest I had been to another woman's private parts before and it peaked my curiosity.

Anthony was still lapping up my juices like he had just gotten started. My body had regained control and I watched intently at the kiss above me and Tiffany's pussy under her skirt. The man's penis was softening in my mouth and I started to wonder what it would be like to see Tiffany's pussy? I wanted her to move the fabric aside so that I could get a better view.

Moments later they stopped kissing and the man pulled out of my mouth. He stood up and stepped away to my right and then out of site. Tiffany was still above me with her knees on each side of my head and she looked down at me. "How are you doing Sweetie?" she said with that jealous look.

"Good," I said. I tried to look at her face but was still mesmerized by her pussy as I looked up between her legs.

"Let me turn around so that I can see you better," she said. She stood up and straddled my body and then lowered herself so that she rested on her knees under my arm pits and sat back on her heels while she squeezed by breasts together slightly with her thighs.

"That's hot," Rachel said as she continued to video us. Tiffany laughed.

"I'm just making sure our girl is ok," Tiffany said as she looked down at me. "Anthony is great down there, don't you think?"

"Uh, yeah," I said with a slight laugh. He was still licking me softly. I looked up at Tiffany, then at Rachel, and then back to Tiffany. I wondered why Rachel was still shooting.

Tiffany placed her hands on my breasts and gently squeezed them as she said, "I think most women would kill to have your breasts."

"Really?" I looked at Tiffany's breasts which looked firm and were nicely shaped. Her nipples were medium sized and hard, and her breasts were definitely as nice as any I had seen.

"Yeah, really," she replied. "I've certainly enjoyed touching them," she said as she smiled and then stroked my nipples. My nipples were still hard and sensitive and it made me squirm a little.

Just then another man came into view above me. He was standing and facing Tiffany while stroking his penis above my head. She looked up at the same time I did and raised her body while remaining on her knees. She immediately took the guy in her mouth and started sucking him.

"Yeah, suck his big cock," Rachel said. Tiffany moaned as though she was either responding to Rachel or she was really enjoying what she was doing. I watched above me as though I was getting a lesson in how to give a blowjob. Tiffany seemed to be an expert.

As she sucked the guy above me Tiffany pushed her right and then her left knees forward just a little to get closer to the guy. My upper arms were pushed out and up as well and I placed my hands on Tiffany's thighs since I had nowhere else to put them other than straight over my head. I looked up again and saw Tiffany's barely-covered pussy under her skirt almost above my face, and she was taking the guy deep into her mouth.

"Try to straighten your arms above your head, Sara," Rachel said. I looked to my left out of the corner of my eye and saw Rachel still with the camera. She was focused on Tiffany's blowjob. I lowered my arms to the mat and straightened them above my head with my elbows slightly bent. My hands found the bare feet of the guy standing above me.

I looked back up at Tiffany's breasts and then at her mouth full of the guy's penis. She seemed to love it and probably should have been the one doing this test. I then looked at her panties again. As she swayed her hips with the back and forth motion of her body I could see the fabric of her panties pulling a little to the side. There really wasn't much there to hide what was beneath. I continued to stare up at her pussy and wondered what it would be like to touch another woman there.

Anthony was still between my legs and he was licking my pussy again. Normally I would say that I had enough of that but for some reason it still felt good. I was still aroused and getting more so from watching the blowjob and Tiffany's pussy above me.

As Tiffany continued to suck the guy above me she spread out her knees so that she was lower. Her pussy was now just about a foot or so above my neck and chin. Her skirt was riding up so that it was mostly around her waist. Spreading her legs caused the tiny thin fabric covering her pussy to pull further to one side and I saw more of her lips protruding outside her panties.

"Oh yeah, that's nice," Rachel said. Rachel then reached for Tiffany's skirt and a second later I saw it being pulled away from the side. Her skirt was gone in an instant!

Rachel then lay down onto the floor next to me so that she could get an upward camera shot of Tiffany sucking the guy's penis. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rachel then lower the lens toward Tiffany's panties. I heard Tiffany make a slight moaning sound of pleasure, like the camera had something to do with it.

Tiffany spread her knees slightly further apart a moment later and shifted her hips forward such that her crotch was only about six inches above my mouth. I looked straight up her body and saw she was holding the guy's penis with her left hand and she was looking down at my eyes with a devilish look and grin. I glanced at her crotch and then back at her face and stared into her eyes. Tiffany grinned and took her right hand and pulled at the fabric at her hip. Instantly her panties ripped away and were gone!

"Whoa," I said as I was not expecting that. I looked at Tiffany's pussy just above my face and noticed she was very wet. I then looked up into her eyes and she smiled and then plunged her mouth forward on the hard penis in front of her. The guy had to spread his legs apart to lower himself to Tiffany's new height.

"She has a beautiful pussy, doesn't she?" Rachel whispered toward my ear as she got in for a close-up shot.

I didn't know how to respond at first and said "Yeah," a few seconds later.

I looked up Tiffany's body again and could tell she was acutely aware of my reactions beneath her as she sucked vigorously on the guy's penis. I looked again at her pussy just above me. Her hairless lips were swollen and I could see the opening of her vagina. She was clearly aroused, as was I.

Tiffany continued to sway her hips as she sucked the guy, and slowly her body seemed to lower until her pussy brushed up against my nose. Tiffany gasped but kept sucking. She brushed up against my nose again a few seconds later and she gasped again. I tilted my head back a little to look up at Tiffany's face and she stopped sucking the guy. She raised her hips a few inches and pulled her body back just slightly to get a better view of my face.

"Are you okay," Tiffany asked? She still had a devilish look on her face. "Am I too close?"

I looked at her pussy and stared for a moment. I could see Rachel flat on the floor with the camera directed at my face out of the corner of my eye. "Her pussy tastes amazing," Rachel whispered.

I looked up at Tiffany's face again and said, "It's okay." She smiled again with that devilish look.

Tiffany then moved her hips forward again and back to where they were so that her pussy was just above my mouth. As I looked up her body, through her breasts, and to her face she turned and took the guy's penis in her mouth. She started sucking him slower this time.

Her pussy brushed up against my nose again a few more times and felt the wetness transfer to me. She whimpered each time she touched me. As I looked up at her face I saw she was looking down at me as she sucked the guy slowly. Her hips were moving slowly with her body and her pussy brushed my nose again. I could see in her eyes the immense pleasure she was feeling.

The next time her pussy touched me it was on my mouth and nose, only she seemed to hold herself still for a moment. My mouth was closed and I felt her juices transfer to the outside of my lips. I also noticed her smell now. It was a different smell than I had experienced before.

I stared into her eyes again and I could see as she held the penis in her mouth and looked down at me, she was asking me again with her eyes if it was okay. I blinked once as if to say "Yes", and then I parted my lips, extended my tongue, and touched her wet pussy.

Tiffany gasped and so did Rachel. I licked her pussy by moving my tongue forward and back. Tiffany gasped again and my tongue entered the opening of her vagina as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I licked her pussy again and Tiffany responded by lowering herself until her pussy was pressed to my mouth. She whimpered continuously now and continued to suck the penis in front of her face.

I whimpered as well due to Anthony's efforts and my new arousal from having Tiffany's pussy grinding on my tongue. I could not believe this was happening! Tiffany's juices were flowing into my mouth and were also smeared across my face as she moved her hips. At that moment I thought of Anthony and that my juices must be doing the same to his face. I wanted Tiffany have an orgasm so I stuck out my tongue further and let her grind her pussy on it.

Tiffany must have been doing a good job on the guy she was sucking because his moans of pleasure were increasing and getting louder. "Shit that feels good baby," he said. "I'm going to blow my load down your throat." Tiffany liked hearing that and responded with her own moans of pleasure.

Moments later Tiffany mashed her pussy onto my mouth and tongue and began whimpering louder and continuously. She was sucking the guy deep and fast. He groaned, "Ah fuck, I'm cumming baby," and then Tiffany's body began to shake. Her orgasm started and she swayed her hips and mashed her clit at my tongue. I had already tasted her, but now I was getting a lot more fluid in my mouth and on my face. My pussy also began to tingle like I might have an orgasm again soon.

"Wow. Nice job, Sara. Eat her pussy," Rachel said.

Tiffany whimpered while she kept her pussy mashed into my mouth while sucking the guy the best she could. He was groaning as well and I could tell he was filling her mouth. She kept her lips wrapped around him and sucked him until he seemed to have nothing left. When she released him there was not a drop left inside him and he stepped back admiring Tiffany.

When Tiffany's orgasm had subsided fully, she shifted herself off of my face and then sat back on her heels and looked down at me smiling. I looked up at her and smiled back with a huge grin.

"Keep eating that pussy, Anthony" Rachel said.

Anthony paused and replied, "I could eat her pussy all day." He started on my clit after he said that and my immediate thought was that I might actually like being eaten all day!

Tiffany moved her hips and knees back and brought her torso down to mine like she was going to kiss me. The odd thing was that she was holding her mouth closed and then I realized she still had the guy's cum in her mouth. She was preparing to snowball me!

Tiffany started to laugh as she got right above my face and she could barely hold it in. I opened my mouth and cum started streaming out of her mouth and into mine. This was another first on the sex bucket list.

Tiffany let it all out and she didn't miss her target. "Let me see," Rachel asked. The camera then appeared right above my face and I opened my mouth wider so that she could see the pool of cum inside. "Wow, that's a nice load," Rachel said as Tiffany sat up. "I want to see you swallow that."

As I stared into the camera I closed my mouth and swallowed. It wasn't bad, but it would have been better directly out of the guy's penis. I liked it anyway and started wondering how much cum I had swallowed today.

"Good girl," Rachel replied.

Anthony kept working on my clit and it was hard to take my attention away from that. Tiffany noticed I was struggling and enjoying what he was doing. "I think we are going to make you cum again Sweetie."

"Maybe," I said.

"I think you need more cum and pussy," Rachel chimed in.

"Umm, definitely," Tiffany said. "That is, if you like my pussy."

Just the discussion of Tiffany's pussy got me more worked up down below. "I love your pussy," I said. "That was probably the hottest thing I have ever done." Tiffany grinned from ear to ear happy that I enjoyed it. She then leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

Tiffany sat up again a few seconds later and I admired her body. She really had nice boobs and an incredibly flat tummy. Her nipples were a nice color that contrasted well with her skin tone and had a smooth texture. She moved her hips and knees forward so that her pussy was above my mouth again. With one hand she spread her lips apart and I opened my mouth and extended my tongue. She jumped slightly and was still sensitive when I made contact.

I took a few licks at her pussy and started to take a more active role in how I licked her. Tiffany showed her appreciation by pressing herself closer to my mouth. I really enjoyed experimenting with licking around and just inside her vaginal opening.

After a few minutes I noticed another man above my head. He was on his knees and stroking himself above my face. I watched him briefly and then continued my focus on Tiffany. At the same time Anthony was still lapping away at my pussy and he had his fingers inside me again. It felt really nice and I began to wonder how I was still horny.

Tiffany whimpered as I ate her pussy which made me want to eat her even more and make her cum again. She directed her clit over my tongue and cried out as I flicked it and then inserted my tongue inside her briefly before going back to her clit.

Rachel was on her elbows with the camera in close watching my work on Tiffany. "That's it Sara, eat her pussy. That's so fucking hot!" Rachel said almost like she was jealous. I wondered if Rachel wished she was sitting on my face or if she was eating Tiffany's pussy.

Tiffany moaned again, "Your tongue feels so fucking good." I appreciated the complement which meant a lot since this was only my second time.

Just then the guy above me finally spoke. "I'm going to cum." I looked up immediately and Rachel pulled away slightly to widen her view with the camera. The guy then moaned, "Oh fuck."

Tiffany kept her pussy on my mouth and leaned her torso back. I saw the guy's penis above my face and a second later tasted his hot cum as it poured into my mouth. He shot right at Tiffany's pussy and my extended tongue. Tiffany screeched with pleasure and I continued to lick her and swallow at the same time. There was a lot of it and he seemed to have good aim.

All of the sudden I felt like Anthony was going to make me cum again soon. Tiffany seemed like she was getting close also before this slight interruption.

I finished swallowing the load in my mouth and noticed that I liked the flavor yet again. I wasn't sure if they made these guys eat a bowl of fruit before they participate, but whatever they were doing it was definitely good. When I finally had the last bits of cum down my throat the guy placed the tip of his penis at my mouth and I reached up with my tongue to lick the head. He moaned and then pushed the head down into my open mouth. I took about half of him inside and sucked the remaining drops from him, and then he departed the room.

Tiffany brought her pussy back to my mouth and I eagerly went back to licking her clit. About 20 seconds later a black guy appeared above my face jerking his penis. "Doesn't he have a beautiful cock?" Rachel asked. "Last one for today."

"It's huge," I said.

"Yes it is, and he tastes wonderful too."

"You wanna taste it baby?" the guy asked. Tiffany pulled away from my mouth and a second later the guy placed his penis at my lips. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue and wrapped my lips around the head as he inserted a few inches into my mouth. My mouth stretched around his shaft and he fucked my mouth for several strokes.

"God damn, baby. I've got a big load for you." He pulled out of my mouth and started stroking himself.

Tiffany placed herself above my mouth and I started licking her clit again. Anthony was still eating my pussy very well and it was getting hard to focus. Moments later Tiffany started whimpering as I was circling her clit with my tongue. Her whimpers turned into screeching and I felt my face become very wet as Tiffany started to orgasm. I kept licking her until she could not stand it and she pulled away from my mouth and sat back on her heels.

"Oh my God!" Tiffany said. "Oh my God." I could tell she was still shaking when she spoke.

"Thanks for letting me do that again," I replied smiling.

"Oh Sara," Tiffany said seemingly at a loss for words as she placed both of her hands on my breasts affectionately.

Just then the guy above me said, "I'm going to cum."

"Open your mouth Sara," Rachel said. I did and a couple seconds later my mouth was being filled again. I swallowed and more kept coming. It was intoxicating for some reason and it seemed to put me over the edge. I wrapped my feet across Anthony's back and my orgasm started moments later as Anthony flicked my clit with his tongue and inserted a couple fingers into me.

I cried out uncontrollably as the guy above me spurted his last few streams of semen on my face and then inserted his penis into my mouth again. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and held it as my body shook and I cried.

"That's it Sara. Suck his cock dry," Rachel said. I opened my eyes and looked into the camera and sucked the dick in my mouth until it was removed several seconds later. I also used my legs to let Anthony know I needed him to stop. My eyes were watering from the pleasure of eating out Tiffany and my mind-blowing third orgasm.

"Damn that was hot," said the guy who stood above me now.

"Thank you Robert," Rachel said. The guy stepped away out of my view.

"You were amazing!" Tiffany said as she straddled belly. "And you look great with cum on your face!"

"I doubt that," I replied. I looked up at Tiffany who was looking at me affectionately with a big smile. Her tits were still perky and I wanted to reach up and touch them. I couldn't believe I had just eaten her pussy twice!

"What you did to my pussy was fucking amazing. I can't believe you haven't gone down on a girl before!"

"I just did what seemed natural," I replied. "I loved it."

"It was very hot and I got it all on video," Rachel interjected. "It's an extra bonus video for you!" An extra bonus only I would see, I thought to myself.

Anthony was standing behind Tiffany and came around to my right. He was stroking his hard penis. "I loved eating that fine pussy of yours, Girl. I couldn't help but get hard again. Anybody want some more black dick?"

I didn't know what to say. He did eat my pussy for a long time and made me cum twice! I felt obligated. Before I could respond Tiffany reached her hand out and grabbed his penis. He stepped closer and she looked up at his face and said, "I want your dick."

"More bonus video," Rachel said giggling as she grabbed the camera.

Tiffany continued to sit above my waist while Anthony stood at my side. She turned to her left and began sucking Anthony vigorously. At the same time Anthony reached down with his right hand and fondled one of her breasts. I wanted to reach up and touch them as well but I wasn't sure I should do it. I decided to try it, and I reached up and placed my hand on one of her breasts. It felt really nice.