Sex Study - First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute," I said. I felt Kevin between my legs and then he started kissing around the edges of my pussy.

"Let's get another data point Sara," Rachel said. "We need more than one data point to begin to capture any trends. Of course it is up to you."

Kevin started licking my clit. It felt good and he did it differently than Taylor, but I was not sure I wanted to continue with this.

"Remember, the more data we have the better so that we can draw conclusions over our participant population," Rachel continued. I tried to think of exactly what that meant when Taylor started massaging my breasts while he continued to stroke his penis near my face. His touching felt nice. I looked up at Taylor's face and he had a look of immense appreciation of me and my body.

I then rotated my head back to the side and noticed Taylor's penis had grown to full size. I heard the juices being sloshed around inside as he moved his hand forward and back. Taylor noticed me looking and shifted his hips forward so that the tip of his penis was very close to my lips. Instinctively I parted my lips and Taylor then pushed forward further so that half the head of his penis was between my lips. I squeezed it with my lips subconsciously and Taylor moaned as he inserted himself further.

Taylor rocked his hips back and forth and increased the amount of penetration in my mouth as I relaxed. I wasn't sure I wanted to proceed with another guy, but here I was sucking Taylor already. I contemplated what I wanted to do.

Kevin was making some progress and it was feeling better after Taylor entered my mouth. And I liked how Taylor was playing with my sensitive nipples. Another data point was another $100. I also liked Taylor's penis and thought about how it would feel if he fucked me but that was against the rules. It seemed unfair and cruel to not let him finish after Kevin and I had orgasms, so I let Taylor and Kevin continue.

Taylor stopped stroking himself and placed his hand on the top of my head to help hold it still. He then used his hips to push deeper into my mouth. He was a mouthful due to his length and thickness and I fought the urge to pull away. He was careful though and did not hit the back of my throat.

"God, Sara. You are so fucking hot," Taylor said as he moaned. I love how you use your tongue while you suck me."

Hearing that made me want him more and I relaxed my grip a little to allow a little more of him in my mouth with each thrust.

"Oh yeah baby, just like that," Taylor said. His voice seemed a little shaky like he was losing control. "God I wish I could fuck you." I moaned with appreciation.

Kevin was bringing life back to my pussy much quicker than I expected. It felt good but I didn't think I would have an orgasm.

"Oh, that's a great shot," Tiffany whispered. "Keep fucking her mouth just like that." Tiffany was just above my face and her camera was pointed down vertically capturing a close-up of my stuffed mouth.

"I can't hold this much longer," Taylor struggled to say.

"Good," Tiffany responded. "Let's fill her mouth with your hot sweet cum."

"Mmmm, I'm going to. Are you ready baby?" Taylor was breathing harder and I hummed "Uh huh."

Taylor pulled out of my mouth and wrapped his left leg over my body so that his left foot was inside my right armpit, and he now straddled my upper torso. All I could see above my face was his penis and his hand wrapped around it, stroking back and forth. "Open your mouth, baby," Taylor said. I complied.

As Taylor continued to stroke himself, Tiffany zoomed the camera in on my face. "Oh, I wish I were you today. His cum tastes so good. I wish you could snowball me with it," she whispered. I looked up at Tiffany and believed she actually wanted it. Taylor moaned and I knew he was very close.

"Unfortunately you can't, but maybe we need to get you back in here," Rachel laughed. "But I agree with you!"

"Here you missed this from Kevin." Tiffany put her finger on my upper lip and pushed Kevin's cum into my mouth along with her finger. His cum was cool now but still didn't taste too bad. I licked Tiffany's finger clean and could sense the jealousy.

Taylor moaned again and the juices in his penis were very audible. His balls were above my mouth touching my lips occasionally as he stroked and I tickled them with my tongue. "Oh my God that feels so good," Taylor said.

"Keep your mouth open," Tiffany said. I opened my mouth further and Taylor pointed the tip of his penis toward my tongue as he continued to stroke himself. Kevin's tongue was feeling amazing now as well. I started to prepare myself for Taylor's eruption and I extended my tongue.

"Oh baby, yeah," Taylor moaned. A couple strokes later he shot several ropes of cum into the back of my throat as he groaned loudly. I closed my throat just in time to prevent from choking and I felt the pool of cum forming inside my mouth. As I started to swallow Taylor continued and deposited the remaining few spurts onto my lips and chin.

"Good job!" Rachel said. I swallowed again and looked up at Taylor smiling, happy that he had finished.

"God that was hot," Taylor replied after he calmed down. He was smiling at me as he placed his penis at my mouth. I licked the tip clean and he shuttered due to the sensitivity and pulled back resting his penis on my neck.

"Hmm, you missed a little here. Let me help you. We cannot waste anything for the study." Tiffany then held the camera with one hand as she brought here finger to my lips and pushed cum inside my mouth. I licked her finger as she extracted it. She then moved her finger to my chin and pushed a couple blobs into my mouth but didn't push her finger inside this time. I swallowed the extra cum while I looked into the camera.

Tiffany then showed me her finger which had cum on it and she inserted it into her mouth. "Yum," she said as she sucked on her finger. "Isn't that good?"

"It was very good," I replied. I still had the flavor in my mouth and swallowed again. It was sweet like they said. "If every guy tasted like this there would be a lot more women liking blowjobs." Rachel and Tiffany laughed. I began wondering if this study was about taste.

"You are doing amazing, Sara," Rachel said. "I think a little less work and more cum could bring you over the edge again." Kevin moaned and I realized how good it felt, especially when Taylor was in my mouth. But since then the feeling subsided a little bit.

"Less work?" I said confused. Taylor looked up as though he saw something and then stood up. I looked at Rachel wondering what she meant.

Rachel replied, "Yes, less work to make the guys cum; just enjoying the flavor and sensation of them being so turned on by you and you making them lose control."

Just then two feet appeared at my side and a black man squatted over me above my ribs. He got down on his knees and he inserted them inside my upper arms. His long thick black penis hung between his legs. He was shaved like the other guys and had drops of precum oozing out the tip. I noticed he was attractive with a cute face, very nice body, and he had a nice smile. "This is Anthony," Rachel continued. "He has been watching you and he is ready to cum. Let's bring you to another orgasm."

Anthony started stroking himself in front of my face and placed his balls near my lips. "Girl, you are so fucking hot," Anthony said. "I've been struggling to hold back." He continued stroking just above my face.

"Wait," I said. "I did one more than I said I would." Anthony kept stroking above me as I looked over at Rachel.

"Well you didn't set a limit," Rachel said. "You can stop if you want to, but I would really like you to continue. This won't take long and we want to see what happens. Kevin has been working so hard."

I thought about Kevin between my legs. It still felt good. Do I need to reward Kevin for his work? I was confused. I put my hands on the tops of Anthony's thighs to push on him and let him know I was ready to stop. His thighs felt incredibly strong and thick. "I like that," Anthony said which took me by surprise. "Touch my body higher, and lick my balls." He then lowered himself and scooted forward so that his shaved balls touched my lips and nose. "I bet you have never been with a black guy before."

It was true I hadn't been with a black guy before. I had three white boyfriends in the past, and I had given a blowjob to another white guy at a college party. It's just the way it had worked out so far.

He had a nice smell like he had just showered. Without even thinking I opened my lips just slightly and let my tongue just barely touch his balls so that he probably didn't notice. Anthony let go of his penis so that it rested on my nose and extended to the top of my forehead, and then he grabbed each of my hands with his and lifted my arms up and placed my hands on his body just beneath his chest. His body was hard.

"That's it baby. You ever sucked black dick before?"

"No," I said muffled under his balls. "But I think."

Anthony cut me off. "Well I've got something really nice for you then."

"What is it?" I said in a muffled voice. His penis and balls seemed heavy on my face. Subconsciously my tongue licked the underneath side of his balls again and I immediately wondered why I did that. Did he notice?

"That feels nice baby. Let me give you a preview." Anthony shifted his hips back and pointed the tip of his big penis down toward my mouth. The tip was shiny with precum which had oozed out and collected around the head. "Taste that baby." He didn't wait for me to respond and he quickly lowered his penis and pushed the tip just inside my partially open lips. My immediate physical reaction was to relax my lips and he inserted about half of the head of his penis in my mouth, making contact with my tongue.

I stared up at Anthony's face and watched a bigger smile form. "Yeah, she likes the taste of that," Anthony said to Tiffany who was getting a close-up with her camera. He pushed his penis into my mouth a little further so that the entire head was in my mouth. My mouth was stretched wide. "Lick that, baby."

I licked his head as he commanded, and as I tasted Anthony, I noticed Kevin's tongue on my clit. It had probably been there for some time, but for some reason I began to feel very sensitive to his tongue just now. Kevin seemed to notice my reaction and he worked my clit harder with his tongue. I whimpered and squeezed my lips around Anthony's penis without thinking.

Anthony smiled down at me and used his fingers to caress my nipples. At the same time he pushed his penis a little further into my mouth and I kept my lips wrapped tightly around it. Subconsciously I used my tongue to lick the underneath side of his penis and I tasted more precum. I whimpered again as I closed my eyes and concentrated on the penis in my mouth and Kevin's tongue working magic on my pussy.

"Give her your load, Anthony," Rachel said. "She needs your cum."

"I've got a big one for her," he responded. "But I sure wish I could fuck her first. I can't wait to eat her pussy next." I opened my eyes when I heard Anthony say he would be eating my pussy next. He pulled himself out of my mouth and began stroking his penis above my face.

"Make sure you get it in her mouth so that she can swallow it," Rachel said.

"I'll try," Anthony responded as he moaned. He began jerking faster and I could hear the juices inside his long penis. Kevin's tongue felt amazing and I whimpered again. My suddenly strange desire to receive Anthony's load was puzzling. Subconsciously I let my mouth remain partially open as I looked up at Anthony and watched his facial expression as he worked on reaching an orgasm.

Moments later I noticed another pair of thighs appear on the floor to the left of my face a couple feet back. I turned my head slightly to get a better look and saw the Hispanic guy from the other room jerking his penis and smiling at me.

"That is Miguel," Tiffany said softly as she sat behind me with the camera pointed down at my face. I lost my attention on Miguel when I whimpered again as Kevin brought me closer to my own orgasm.

I looked up at Anthony who seemed close. He jerked himself with his right hand and his left hand began fondling my right nipple again. It felt wonderful and I noticed myself concentrating on Anthony's progress and wanting him to finish.

Anthony moaned again and said, "Fuck girl. I've got a big thick load for you baby." He barely could get the last words out of his mouth as he pointed his penis toward my mouth. I opened my mouth wider and extended my tongue. "Oh fuck," he said as he placed his left hand on the floor next to my head and lifted his hips to point down toward my mouth. A couple seconds later I saw the beginning of Anthony's load exit his penis and I closed my eyes. My mouth began filling with hot liquid as Anthony groaned loudly with each spasm.

After the first few spurts of cum I began to swallow because it felt as though his cum would overflow if I didn't. Anthony's aim was perfect because I didn't feel anything hit my face. I looked up and watched him drop several more thick white blobs into my mouth.

My mouth felt like I still had a lot of cum inside, and Anthony said, "Fuck baby." At the same time my orgasm felt very close but still wasn't there. I was hyper sensitive to Kevin's licks and I squeezed his body with my legs trying to pull him in tighter. Anthony's cum was in my mouth and I noticed the flavor was quite nice as I swallowed again. He was chunkier than the other guys and I had to swallow a few times to get it down. Anthony then lowered his penis into my open mouth and I sucked it eagerly to get the remaining cum and give him a little pleasure before we wrapped up.

"Whoa," Anthony said when he pulled himself out of my mouth. "You are a hungry girl, aren't you? I can't wait to eat your pussy now and make you cum." He stood up and stepped toward my legs as Kevin sat up. I was so close to cuming and I was disappointed that Kevin stopped!

Kevin winked at me as he walked toward the door. "Your pussy is amazing," he said.

"Thanks," I said confused. At the same time I felt Anthony snuggle up between my legs and I felt his mouth engulf my entire pussy. His fat tongue mashed into me and he didn't take long to find my sensitive clit. I whimpered again and was surprised that it still felt good down there.

"She is so close," Tiffany said. "Miguel, she need's your cum."

Anthony was eating me like someone who had been denied food for days. It felt good but different than what Kevin was doing. I was still ultra-sensitive and wanted to cum. My focus was between my legs and I didn't really pay attention to what Tiffany had told Miguel.

"I'm ready," Miguel said. He quickly scooted himself closer to me and I turned my head to the left as I noticed the movement.

"Oh my God," I cried out as Anthony shoved his thick tongue into my pussy while fingering my clit. I cried out again moments later as it felt incredible. My eyes were open and I could see Miguel stroking his penis in front of my face, but my mind was focused on Anthony. I was sort of in a daze, but at the same time I knew what was happening. For some reason I kept my head turned to my left side staring at the penis in front of me.

Miguel stroked himself with his right hand and he placed his left hand on my left breast and squeezed and fondled it. His penis was very close to me and he almost hit me on my nose a few times. Tiffany moved in close above my head and I saw her hold the camera with her left hand pointing down toward my face. I then felt her right hand caressing my right shoulder.

"That's it, Sara. Just concentrate on Anthony and the wonderful cum that Miguel is going to shoot in your mouth." I closed my eyes and focused on the tongue driving in and out of my pussy and then felt Tiffany's hand move over my right breast and she caressed it gently. My nipples were super sensitive and I felt my orgasm start to approach again.

"Are you ready, Miguel?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm ready," he said.

"Open your mouth, Sara," Tiffany commanded. I opened my eyes and then my mouth as I felt the tip of Miguel's penis touch my lips. Miguel pushed his way forward until his head was fully inside my mouth. He kept stroking. My sense of awareness started to return at that moment. "Keep your mouth open, Sara. Miguel, make sure you don't spill. I'm so jealous Sara."

I felt her squeeze my nipple as Miguel pulled out of my mouth. Miguel stroked himself a few more times and then he started to groan. I didn't think about this being the fourth guy to cum in my mouth. All I was focused on was Anthony's tongue and Tiffany touching my breast and nipple. And somehow I also desired Miguel's cum.

Miguel shot his load a second later and I felt it hit the back of my throat followed by the next stream hitting my face just under my nose. Miguel continued to spray and hit my upper lip and nose again, and then I reached my face forward to wrap my lips around him to get the remaining spurts in my mouth.

Anthony's tongue felt incredible and I was almost having mini orgasms each time he touched my clit. I sucked deeply on Miguel's penis and extracted what remained of his load and then released him. I noticed he also had a nice flavor as I swallowed.

"Miguel, nice job Honey, but you got a lot on her face," Tiffany said. She removed her hand from my breast and brought it to my forehead. She rotated my head so that I was looking up at the camera lens. I started to feel Miguel's cum run down the left side of my face and then Tiffany's finger stopped it. She ran her finger up the side of my face and I felt the liquid enter the corner of my mouth. She then scraped my nose and upper lip and pushed more cum in to my mouth. "That's awesome Sweetie," she said. "I wish I could share that with you."

I stared into the camera lens and swished my tongue in the sweet juices before I swallowed. Tiffany smiled and moved her head to the side so that I could clearly see her face and then she put her wet finger in her mouth and licked it clean. "Yum," she said as she savored the flavor. I believed she really did love it.

I started to pay attention to Anthony again and closed my eyes. Moments later I felt Tiffany's finger squeezing my left nipple. She knew just how to touch me there. I looked up and saw the camera focused down at my face. I bit my lip as Anthony continued to eat my pussy so well. I whimpered again when he licked my clit and I felt I was getting close to a mind-shattering orgasm.

I closed my eyes and whimpered again at Anthony's attention on my clit and then opened my eyes when I heard a slurping noise above me. Tiffany had given the hand camera to Rachel who was to my left taking video. Above me there was a man standing over my body and Tiffany was blowing him while kneeling above my head. I watched her head moving in and out rapidly as she sucked him to the hilt. It was incredibly sexy to watch and I continued to stare at what was happening above me.

Anthony had me close and I felt I was going to climax any moment. I whimpered again and again now and heard the man above me groaning as well. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," he said and then he groaned again.

"Cum in her mouth," Rachel said. I opened my mouth instinctively and waited for the man to cum in Tiffany's mouth. But she stopped sucking him immediately and looked down at me while the man simultaneously lowered into a squat above my face. She moved her hands to the sides of my face and pressed at my cheeks gently to encourage me to open my mouth further. "Open Sweetie," she said.

The man groaned again as he stroked once or twice and then he unloaded into my mouth. Almost at that exact moment I felt my body shudder and I cried out as my body shook uncontrollably. Anthony was licking my clit in circles with his tongue and I cried out again and again as my orgasm passed through my body. The man above me groaned as well and drained several more spurts of hot steaming cum into the back of my mouth. I held it there until my orgasm subsided, and then I swallowed.