Sex Study - First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice Tiffany. Suck that big cock," Rachel said as she zoomed in.

I watched the action above me and I was impressed with how Tiffany could fit so much of Anthony in her mouth. She was practically taking him all the way. I stared at her and watched her body swing back and forth above me and I couldn't believe her stamina.

After several minutes Tiffany slowed down and sucked Anthony even deeper a couple times and then she let him go.

"Girl, that was great!" he said.

"You going to cum?" Tiffany asked?

"Yeah, definitely. I need a little more."

"Here, you take the camera Tiffany," Rachel said. Rachel handed it over. She was to my left sitting on the mat. She then got on her knees and straightened her torso so that she was eye-level with Anthony's penis and leaned forward to take him in her mouth.

Rachel sucked Anthony above me, much slower than Tiffany. She sucked deeply at times, and at the other times she seemed to spend more time licking around the head.

"Damn that feels good," Anthony said. "Too bad you have a top on."

Tiffany stood up and Anthony played with her breasts as she filmed. Rachel continued sucking him above me and I watched. About five or six minutes later Rachel stopped and said, "Let's let Sara get up. She's been trapped down here for quite a while."

I sat up as Rachel stepped aside and then turned around as I sat back on my legs to watch. Tiffany handed the camera back to Rachel and then she then got on the mat right next to me, also sitting on her legs, so that her body was up tight against mine and her face was at my level.

"Stroke that big cock for me," Tiffany said. "I want your cum all over my face."

"Damn," Anthony said as he stepped directly in front of us. He stood there stroking himself for a minute or two and then pushed his hips forward toward Tiffany's face. She sat up and began sucking him. Again it was rapid like she was trying to make him cum.

She sucked him for a few minutes and then stopped. Anthony started masturbating again in front of us and a minute or so later he pushed his penis toward my face. I looked at Tiffany who was watching to see what I would do. I still felt obligated based on what he did for me so I sat up and took Anthony in my mouth.

"Oh yeah," he said as he reached for my tits. I couldn't take as much of him in my mouth as Tiffany, and I couldn't go at it with the same speed she did. Instead I did a combination of slowly deep sucking, licking the head, and occasional rapid in and out movements. He seemed to like it a lot.

"If you make him cum, save some for me," Tiffany said.

I fully intended to let Anthony give her his cum, so I stopped sucking him a minute or so later when I thought he was close. Anthony looked down a little disappointed, but Tiffany took the cue and reached over.

Anthony stepped to the right with his right foot so that his legs were spread to each side of us. Tiffany was in close to me, shoulder to shoulder, and took Anthony in her mouth. It was strange and also erotic being that close watching her suck him right next to my face.

Anthony moaned now with almost every thrust of her mouth. About a minute later Tiffany let Anthony out of her mouth and she began kissing the side of his shaft near the base while pushing the tip toward my face. I think she wanted me to suck on him again so I did.

Anthony moaned again and again, "Fuck, Girl. I've got a huge load for you." I immediately let Anthony out of my mouth.

"Cum on our faces," Tiffany said. "I want to feel that big load of yours all over me." She placed her right hand on my right shoulder and pulled me in close as she sat back on her legs. I sat back with her and looked up at Anthony. I had done this before with a past boyfriend so I guess I could do it with Anthony especially given what had already transpired today.

Anthony moved in closer and jerked his penis rapidly in front of our faces. Rachel zoomed in from my right and I glanced at the camera occasionally as I waited for Anthony to explode. It didn't take too much longer before Anthony cried out, "Fuck". I closed my eyes as I felt Tiffany's cheek next to mine. Then I felt Anthony's hot cum hitting me in the face and some entering my mouth. I held my face still while he said "Fuck" over and over and I began to think he was only cumming on me given how much it felt like my face was coated. I couldn't help but laugh at Anthony's verbal release and he timed it perfectly to shoot a little more in my mouth.

When I stopped feeling cum hit me in the face I opened my eyes. There was a little cum near the corner of my left eye and I could feel a lot of it on my nose and near my mouth and chin. I didn't swallow what was in my mouth. Anthony was in front of us admiring his work.

Tiffany brought her hand down from my shoulder to my waist and I turned to look at her. She had a lot of cum on her face with a little in her hair. Her right eye was still closed and there was a big glob of cum on it. She also had some in her mouth and on her lips.

"Shit!" Tiffany said sort of laughing. As she opened her mouth a thick string of cum was stretched between her top and her bottom lip and I could see a pool of cum around the sides of her tongue.

"No kidding," Rachel said. "Anthony, that was amazing. I've never seen that much cum from someone!"

"All in a day's work," Anthony said laughing.

Tiffany said, "You got plastered."

"Me? I think you got the most of it."

"Actually it is fairly even," Rachel said.

Tiffany then said, "I hope you don't mind." She leaned toward me and kissed me on the lips, then paused to see if I rejected it. I didn't reject her, but the big glob of cum between her lips were now attached to my lips. I liked it and I was trying to figure out why I hadn't really given it serious thought about being with a woman before.

"I don't mind," I said smiling. I still had Anthony's cum in my mouth as well as on my lips and I thought about giving it to Tiffany. Tiffany smiled and leaned forward again. This time her mouth was open and she extended her tongue into my open mouth. We swirled our tongues together, however since she was sitting higher than me, cum flowed out of her mouth into mine. I had to swallow it to keep it from spewing out of my mouth to the mat.

We kissed for about 30 seconds and then she pulled her tongue out of my mouth. She began licking cum off of my lips and then my chin. She was slurping it into her mouth. She then went to my cheeks and finally my nose and she slurped more of it into her mouth. When she was done she pulled her face away from mine and showed me what was in her mouth. It was a lot. She swallowed it and grinned.

"God I love the taste of his cum," she said. She leaned into me to kiss me again and this time I inserted my tongue inside her mouth. It was incredible and so much sexier than any time I had done it with a man. We kissed for about a minute and then I stopped and looked at her face. Some of her cum transferred to my lips and I licked it with my tongue. I wondered if I should do what she did to me. I decided I would except I would give it back to her.

First I noticed her right eye was still mostly shut and the big glob that was on it was now starting to run. "I hope you don't think this is weird," I said. I leaned forward and placed my mouth over her eye and slurped up what I could. I then sat back and almost lost the cum from my mouth as I laughed. Tiffany and Rachel laughed as well.

"That was a little weird on my eye but I loved it." Tiffany replied.

"Good," I said. I then leaned into her again and licked cum from her face until she was mostly clean. I looked at her and showed her he contents of my mouth and she grinned widely in anticipation of me swallowing it, but instead I moved my face to hers and she immediately recognized what I was going to do and she opened her mouth to receive the transfer.

"Oh God I love that," Tiffany said after she finished swallowing. I smiled at her and wondered how many times she had done this with other girls, especially for the same study.

"That is so fucking hot," Anthony said and he turned to leave.

"Thanks Anthony," Rachel said. After he left the room it was just me, Tiffany, and Rachel who remained. We all looked at each other and then laughed. I could not believe what I had done. I was a little embarrassed but at the same time I had fun which was the last thing I expected. Thank God nobody knew I was there!

"That was a great shoot, and a great study!" Rachel said. "So how was it?"

I wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that question. "Um, I don't know. I mean, it's not what I expected I would be doing when I arrived today. Far from it!" We all laughed. "I thought I would be answering questions and instead this happened. It's not like me to do this at all, and it went so fast! I can't believe I didn't stop after one."

"I'm not surprised you did," Rachel said.

"Really? Why would you think I would do more than one?" I then remembered the other women in the waiting room and that it seemed many of them could use the money, just like me.

"I don't know. Your application questions indicated you liked oral sex and I knew once you saw the guys we had you would be tempted to continue."

"Are you disappointed?" Tiffany asked?

"Hmm. No. I guess not. I mean it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. The two of you being here really helped. I'm just confused because had I known this is what I would be doing I would never have come today, but then I ended up having fun and finding out things about myself I didn't expect."

"I'll take that as you having fun. I definitely had fun." Tiffany said smiling. "I hope you didn't mind the extra activity."

"God no!" I said. "I enjoyed that very much. I'm just wondering who I am right now."

"Good," Tiffany said with a grin. I was a little worried about it. I hope overall you had a good enough time that you will come back. I think we would love to have you back for more studies."

"Yes, absolutely," Rachel added.

I smiled back at Tiffany. "I'll have to think about that. It would be nice to know what the studies were ahead of time. So what exactly was the purpose of this study?"

Rachel replied, "The purpose is about studying the effects of male ejaculate on a woman's libido. Essentially we are studying whether women are turned on by semen and whether ingesting it increases their sexual pleasure," Rachel replied.

I thought for a moment and let that sink in. "So you wanted me to swallow all of that semen to determine if I got more turned on?"

"Sort of," Rachel responded. "The sponsors wanted to know if ingesting semen also made you more likely to have another orgasm. So we were counting your orgasms. The reason the sponsors only wanted the men to eat you out was to try to keep it less dependent on the men themselves. They think intercourse has more variability and could skew the results more. They know a man's ability to give oral also is a factor, so we are measuring their ability too across all of the women. It's a lot of data to synthesize."

"That's interesting. So what if I wasn't able to have an orgasm?"

"Your answers to the questions when you applied indicated you had multiple orgasms, and that data is factored into the study results. If you didn't have one today it would be relevant data. Some women don't normally have an orgasm, and some only have one. It all gets factored into the analysis. But we don't do the analysis. We just provide the data to the sponsors."

"So the only thing you measure is the number of blowjobs and orgasms?"

"No, we provide other data as well based on observations during the test. It's actually quite interesting collecting the data and providing it to the sponsors." I thought about it for moment. It sounded complicated and very clinical. I felt like a lab rat all of the sudden.

"What about the video. When will I get a link?" I asked.

Rachel replied, "I'll give you some papers that will provide the details. It also has details on how to let us know if you want to publish it. Again, that is totally up to you."

"Okay."

"Great," Rachel said, "If you don't have any more questions you can get cleaned up back in the room where you got your outfit. There is a shower there. When you are done I'll come by and take you to the cashier and then the exit."

I had no more questions. I wasn't exactly sure how this data could be used, but at least I was able to make enough money to pay some bills. I looked at Tiffany as she stood up. I stood up as well. Tiffany then said, "I'm going to grab a shower also. It was great meeting you Sara. I do hope you come back." Tiffany then stepped forward to give me a hug and then she turned to leave the room. She grabbed her skirt and put that on and then walked out with her top in her hand.

Rachel handed me my robe and I put it on. "I'll walk you to your dressing room," Rachel said.

After showering and putting on my clothes I sat in the room waiting for Rachel. She showed up a few minutes later and took me to the cashier which paid me $1250. "I asked them to include a little extra because you actually had all eight guys from the room instead of the seven we planned, and because of the extra thing with Anthony at the end," Rachel said smiling.

"There were eight guys?" I said surprised. I had lost count but didn't think it was that many.

"Actually nine if you count Anthony twice."

"Wow, that's like double the number of guys I had been with before today, and all of them in about an hour. I don't even know what to say."

"But you had fun, right? You said so earlier."

"Yes." I was so confused. I did have fun. But eight guys!

"I'm so glad. We certainly enjoyed having you participate. Here are the papers I promised you on the video. Read them over, and if you have any interest please give us a call. You definitely can make some money on the video. And if you want to go that route we will edit the video for publication and market it for you. Right now this link will take you to the raw video. I also gave you mine and Tiffany's email which is on the back page. Any questions?"

"No, I guess not."

"Okay then. I hope to see you here again," Rachel said. She stepped forward and gave me a hug. She smiled and then said goodbye as she turned to leave. I left through the door behind me and decided to walk for a while before getting on the train. I had lots to think about!