Sex Therapy

Story Info
Guy goes to therapy with gf and mom who don't get along.
1.8k words
4.36
22.2k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Brandon do you want to start?" Doctor Michaels asked.

I was 21 as was my girlfriend. I still lived at home just to be there for my mom after dad died. I should have moved out, but my mom guilted me into staying. Needless to say, there were issues.

"Well, Kay it's like this," I started. She said we could call her Kay. She was a relaxed therapist with "unusual" methods.

"My mom, Tracy and my girlfriend Sasha don't get along," I explained.

"And why do you think that is?"

"I don't know, you'd have to ask them."

"Sasha? Tracy? Any thoughts?" Kay asked.

"Why'd you start with her?" Tracy asked. "I'm his mother."

"I was just asking both of you. It wasn't a preference."

"I've tried to get along with her from the start. I even invited..." Sasha said but was interrupted.

"Shut up I was talking!" Tracy shouted.

"Okay, I think I see the problem here," Kay said, trying to calm both women down.

"See why I contacted you?" I asked Kay.

Kay was very pretty. She had a round face, short blonde hair, blue eyes and what looked like huge boobs under her shirt. She also had a small stud in the side of her nose. That's not really my thing, but if she liked it who was I to argue?

"Tracy, what's the real issue?" Kay asked.

"She a gold digger. My husband left me a bundle when he died and although he doesn't have to work, Brandon has his own business, even though he'll receive a nice inheritance in a few weeks and everyone knowns, and this slut came crawling out of the woodwork to trap my son and steal his money," Tracy ranted.

"Sasha, what do you do for work?"

Sasha smiled and replied, "I have several small businesses of my own plus I have two very popular and successful social media platforms. I don't need Brandon's money."

"Well, I didn't know that," Tracy admitted.

"Because you never give any of my girlfriends a chance," Brandon complained.

"Tracy what's the real issue?" Kay asked.

Tracy broke down crying now. "I don't want to lose my son. She'll take him away and I'll never see him again," Tracy sobbed.

"Tracy, I'd never do that," Sasha said.

"Why don't the two of you give each other a hug," Kay suggested.

Sasha and Tracy embraced.

This is amazing. His mom never hugged any of his girlfriends. He might have to give Kay a tip. She was great.

"There, does everyone feel better?" Kay asked after the women settled down.

Both women nodded.

"Now here's where my unconventional ways kick in. Sasha why don't you show me and Tracy how much you love Brandon," Kay said.

We all looked at her confused.

"Just pretend we aren't here, and you and Brandon are alone in his room,"

Sasha and I started kissing. It felt weird to do it in front of my mom and a stranger, but I was willing to do anything to resolve these issues.

"Now take his shirt off," Kay suggested.

Sasha took my shirt off.

I looked over at Kay and my mom. Both women's nipples were hard. Were they getting turned on watching me and my girlfriend make out?

Sasha leaned down to lick and suck on my nipples. She knew this really turned me on. I'm not sure about other guys, but I really liked this. I felt my cock growing hard in my jeans.

After a few minutes I pushed Sasha away. My cock was really hard and I'm sure the other's noticed it. I was getting embarrassed.

"No don't stop. Trust me, Brandon. Although odd, my methods work every time. This will bring the three of you so much closer," Kay said.

"Yeah, I'm not sure about this," Tracy said.

"Trust me. This will help. Sasha what would you normally do next?"

"Usually by now he's rock hard, and I'd take off the rest of his clothes and suck his cock before we fucked," Sasha replied.

Kay then surprised me by reaching over and grabbing my crotch. "Yep, he's definitely hard. Wouldn't you agree, Tracy?"

Just then my mom reached out and touched my crotch. She rubbed her hand up and down my hard dick.

"Feels hard to me," Mom said.

"Oh, fuck it!" Sasha said and pulled down my jeans and underwear.

Now I was totally naked in front of three women, my mom and a stranger being two of them.

Sasha then knelt in front of me and gobbled my cock in one swallow. She loved doing this. She jammed it down her throat getting it wet before stroking it and sucking my balls. She could get them both in her mouth. I'd say my balls are average, but she was able to do this.

"You know, Sasha it's not nice not to share," Kay said, kneeling in front of me also.

Sasha offered her my cock and Kay started licking all along the shaft, before taking it in her mouth. The stud in her nose glinted off the lights. Then I looked in her beautiful blue eyes and she was staring right at me. When Sasha turned to see how my mother was dealing with this, Kay winked at me before swallowing my cock again.

"Did you know your son had such a big cock?" Sasha asked my mother. "Do you want to taste it?"

"I don't know this is getting kind of-" the rest of her answer was lost when Sasha thrust my cock into my mother's open mouth.

Once it was in, mom showed me her own cock sucking skills.

They all had different methods, and I could have come by any of them.

Sasha liked to deep throat me and run her tongue back and forth under my cock.

Kay like to stroke the shaft and run her tongue around the head.

My mother used extreme sucking, while using her tongue in a crazy way on my cock.

I had put my head back not really believing what was happening, when I felt three mouths on me. I looked down and Sasha had my cock in her mouth again, while Kay and Tracy were sucking my balls.

It didn't take long, and I shouted, "I'm coming!" All three women stayed where they were, and I exploded inside Sasha's mouth. She swallowed every drop.

Kay and my mom took turns licking up any remaining cum from my spent cock.

Sasha then told me to assume the position.

I got on the couch and pulled my legs back exposing my asshole.

Sasha then got on the floor and started giving me a rim job. My cock which had started to go down a little, shot straight back to hardness.

Mom immediately came over and gobble up my cock. Her inhibitions had left her by now apparently.

Kay got down next to Sasha and they took turns rimming me and sucking on my balls.

Soon I was ready again as mom's tongue was going crazy on my cock head. I gave a warning I was going to shoot, but all three kept doing what they were doing, and I shot my second load, only this time my mother was the receiver.

Mom then went over to Kay and kissed her full on the mouth, giving her some of my love juice. My cock stayed hard watching the two women make out.

Kay then put a blindfold over my eyes and said she had a surprise. I wasn't sure what to expect, because it already went way beyond what I thought it would.

When the blindfold came off all three women were nude.

"Well, go on," Sasha said. I went over and started sucking on Kay's huge boobs. She had huge areolas and small nipples. I ran my tongue over her smooth areolas and flicked her nipples with my tongue.

"Men!" Sasha said to my mom.

"They're so obsessed with breasts," Mom said. Kay ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked on both her breasts.

Then I sucked on Sasha's boobs. They were big also but not as big as Kay's. Sasha had bigger nipples, but smaller areolas. As a redhead Sasha's areolas and nipples were really red and stood out. She was also beautiful. She pulled me off her tit and whispered in my ear it was my mother's turn.

I looked at my mother. I walked over and said, "Mom do you want me to-" she grabbed my head and pulled me onto her boob. Mom had medium pendulum breasts. Also, big areolas and nipples.

Kay told me to stop. She then announced it was their turn to have a rim job and an orgasm. All three women kneeled on the couch with their asses held high.

Kay was first. She was a bit chubby with a nice big butt. I started licking her asshole and she jumped. then I licked her pussy and went back and forth. Then I shoved two fingers in her pussy as I licked her asshole until she came on my fingers, nearly crushing then when she climaxed.

Mom was next. I did the same to her, only I shoved a finger in her butthole and a finger in her pussy. She came in no time.

Sasha was last. She said, "Bad Mommy." I knew what that meant.

I started spanking her and calling her a bad mommy, while rubbing her clit. The other two watched in wonder and in no time, Sasha had a huge orgasm.

Kay and Tracy wanted me to do that to them also. Every girlfriend I had liked this.

If men are obsessed with boobs women are obsessed with spanking.

Kay's ass was red by the time she had a screaming orgasm.

It felt weird to spank my own mother, but she really liked it and told me to tell her how bad she was and that she needed to be punished. She kept yelling for me to spank her harder and harder. My hand was starting to hurt. Finally, she exploded in a quivering orgasm, that left her shaking.

Kay told me to lay on the floor then climbed on my cock, while Sasha climbed on my face.

Kay's wet tight pussy felt amazing on my cock. Sliding up and down until she came.

Sasha had an orgasm too, but stayed where she was. Then Mom climbed on my hard cock. She was tighter than I thought she'd be. Her pussy gripped my cock and her juices flowed. She had three orgasms before I couldn't hold back anymore and shot a load right inside her.

Sasha got off me after having two orgasms herself.

Then Mom leaned down and kissed me, shoving her tongue down my throat, while my cock twitched inside her cunt. "If you're happy, then I'm happy," Mom said.

Then I looked and saw Sasha eating the cum out of my mother's pussy. And I knew right then all was good and right in the world.