Sex Therapy with Dr. Mynx Ch. 01

Story Info
18 years old Ken needs a serious sex therapy with a blonde.
1.5k words
4.28
7.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The appointment

Dr. Amanda Mynx played the video on a large TV, which showed her and Ken having wild sex. The surround sound system did a great job with the moaning and screaming of the two. Both of Ken's parents were shocked at how wild and uninhibited their 18-year-old son was having sex with his therapist.

"Well, I've had sex with a lot of young adults, but your son is really a predator in bed. And I mean that as a compliment. He really fucked me good."

The mother was astonished. "Is fucking good a technical term?"

"Yes," said Dr. Mynx. "Good and hard fucking is a term we use in sex therapy a lot."

"What does that mean exactly?"

Dr. Mynx picked up the remote and fast-forwarded the video to a specific scene. The two naked bodies moved across the bed at high speed. Dr. Mynx pressed the play button.

"Here you see me riding Ken... and now he grabs me and rolls over the bed with me. God, that was fun... Here he grabs my wrists and pushes me into the mattress while he fucks me hard. You can see how I resist and want to roll back over and lie on top of him again. Your son won't let me do that, though." She changed the camera perspective. "Look at his face. He wants to be in control of me. He can't give up control until he's reached his orgasm. Your son is a control freak who wants to fuck a girl without limitations!"

"What do you suggest?"

"A desensitization. For this he will sleep several times with two women at the same time. He will be supported by medication. He will be given potency enhancers and Viagra. We'll test his sexual limits."

"Excuse me, please. But what's the point?" the father wanted to know.

"In order for your son to have a normal relationship with a girl, he must be given the opportunity to live out his sexuality. We achieve that by temporarily increasing his sexlive."

"Who will have sex with Ken then?"

Dr. Mynx smiled. "As the lead therapist, I will of course be present in each session and have intense intercourse with him, but no safer sex. I will be assisted by a second female in each session, to be determined on a case-by-case basis. This much I can say already: there will be very attractive women with a lot of experience with young men like him... I have already worked with them. He will be pushed to his limits. I guarantee that..."

"Why does it have to be women over ten years older than him? Can't it be girls in his age?" his mother asked.

"Well, there are no sex therapists who are only 18. Besides, Ken likes more mature women, with above average looks. Like me..."

"Dr. Mynx, I'd like to know what else you've found out about Ken so far."

"Well, Ken has an enormously large penis. I measured him the last time he was hard. I always do that in the first appointment... and his dick is what's called a mushroom head. When he's hard, he's like a giant mushroom. That's pretty awesome when you have him in your mouth and suck on it. Even more so considering his age." She licked her lips.

"I don't condone the suggestion you're making, Dr. Mynx. Our son is not a sex maniac or whatever you want to call it."

"Ken has reached legal age and can make his own decisions. He has already agreed to the therapy. If they don't pay for it, the therapy will be fully funded by our research institute."

"I wonder if you're really a doctor, Dr. Mynx. You seem to me more as a nymphomaniac supermodel."

"I am very aware of that. I eat healthy and do a lot for my figure and appearance. For that reason, I can afford to wear a thongs for example. I could pull down my pants right now and show it if you want. See I have no problems presenting myself naked to you or on the video. Besides, I love my work. I'm a sextherapist through and through."

The session begins

Dr. Amanda Mynx and Ken sat in front of each other in comfortable armchairs. The good-looking blonde therapist was talking to her young patient through the therapy. She was explaining to him the details, which she herself found quite arousing. "You are now going to sleep with a woman who meets your requirements every week. Also, did you take the potency enhancement pills this week as discussed and watch your diet? This is important if you want to increase your sperm production. You really want to cum a lot on women, don't you? "

"Yeah, sure!" said Ken.

"Are you and I going to have sex again, too?" asked Ken.

Dr. Mynx jumped up and sat broad-legged on top of him. "You and I are going to have a whole lot of sex, my friend. But first, you've got to make sure you're banging the women the therapy program assigns you."

A large screen came down from the ceiling. It was a real-time recording from the next room. A round bed could be seen with a mega attractive blonde woman lolling on it. The room had a safari look. Dr. Mynx stepped down from Ken.

"You can decide what she should wear before you go into the room. But first, you take this viagra and drink a pint of water. After that, you go next door to the shower and put on something you like. A tiger thong maybe. Then you go to her and do what you want with her. Her name is Krista and she also has a PhD. She did her doctorate on sexual overactivity. By the way, she is only 30 ... You must like that. I can already see your erection in your pants.

Ken went into the shower and washed himself. Just the idea that in a few minutes he could be in the next room fucking a 30 year old grad student with the body of a top model made his dick hard. He dried himself off and admired himself in the mirror. He had a wiry body and his penis was really big. He had great difficulty stowing his hardening thing in the tiger skin gripped thong. When he had managed it, the fabric stretched impressively forward.

Now he felt a bit like a young Tarzan about to go on his first hunt. In the bedroom, the woman was lying on the bed and looking the other way. Ken got down on all fours and crawled across the fluffy carpet in her direction. He wanted to sneak up on her. He moved close across the thick carpet, which stroked his bare skin as he crept up on her. His hard cock also bumped the floor as he did so, so he couldn't lay completely flat on the floor. His dick was too much of a hindrance for that. Both excited him.

Arriving at the bed, he quietly climbed onto the thick mattress and approached his fuck object of desire as a predatory cat would have done. The 30 year old sat on her knees with her beautiful back to him and read his file in which there were already pictures of him. Also pictures where he had sex and shots of his mushroom cock. She was wearing a white silk thong with ornaments. But a really tight one. The narrow fabric clung tightly between her two perfectly shaped and trained ass cheeks. Ken's mouth was already watering. His heart was beating faster and he felt his cock stirring and getting harder and harder. How would he proceed?

Just pounce on her and rip off her thong and immediately drill his young cock into her cunt? Or some hot foreplay after all? He really wanted to demonstrate to her what a young stud could do. Ken decided to go harder with her. He charged forward like a predator and wrapped his arms around her elegant neck like a wrestler taking on another. Then he dropped to his side with her. Damn. He found himself so mega horny when he could take a woman like her like that. He was really proud of himself. Krista struggled and fought against him. She knew about him of course and that he would come and they would have sex. She played her role in which she was the prey of him only very very well. So the 30 year old woman and her 18 year old visitor "fought" with each other.

Ken was completely in his element and touched her everywhere. Now he was lying on top of her! She wrapped her legs around his body and pressed his hard cock against her. His hard member bumped against his thong and hers. Little fabric separated them from making love. Ken was getting hotter and hotter to thrust his thing into her. But first he had to keep this superwoman busy. He pulled down his thong without taking it off completely and his cock popped out like a feather. Immediately he sat wide-legged on her torso and guided his cock into her mouth. Her wonderful lips enclosed his thick mushroom-shaped penis. He pushed it even deeper into her throat. Ken moaned with satisfaction and horniness. She sucked him willingly.

to be continued