Sex Therapy with Dr. Mynx Ch. 02

Story Info
A young patient continues his therapy sessions with Dr Mynx.
981 words
4.21
7.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was naked and looking at himself in the large mirror he was standing in front of. Ken was 18. His body was slim and well trained. With his pretty face and long blonde hair, he looked like a model. His penis was amazingly large for his age. Even now in a semi-erect state. His dick was really something he was very proud of. The door to the bedroom opened. Ken turned around.

Doctor Amanda Mynx stood in the doorway. After he had hard sex with Krista, another therapist, this was their second appointment.

She was wearing only a silky bathrobe. Underneath she was completely naked. Doctor Mynx was 30 years old, but looked 26 at most. She had long blonde hair, large, perfectly formed breasts and a terrific body. Barefoot, she walked towards Ken. In their conversations, she had noticed sexual overactivity in the young man.

Doctor Mynx was hired by Ken's parents to treat their son's problems. And she was paid very well for it. So well, in fact, that she was willing to make a special physical commitment. But this Ken was a hard case. He thought about sex day and night and prefered to fuck women in their 30s. It had gotten to the point where he had to repeat a class for the second time. Talks didn't help. But now koshe could start a proper therapy. Doctor Amanda Mynx was usually very picky about who she got into bed with. She knew how good she looked and what kind of body she had. That's why she always felt special and never sold herself short to men. So the idea of having sex with this 18 year old at first didn't appeal to her. It was beneath her. He almost could be her son! But he wasn't, of course. Instead, he was a horny 18 year old who would surely tell his friends what they had done in that session. But she would have her benefits as well. After the therapy she would write books about her sex therapy with him. And, guaranteed, she would also talk at length and in detail about the encounter between her and her 18-year-old patient.

Doctor Mynx came face to face with Ken. Even barefoot, she was still half a head taller than him. The size difference made her confident she would have everything under control during their passionate sex. The young man dropped his bath towel and was now naked. She saw immediately that he was completely shaved. Not a single hair covered his dick or balls. He was as clean shaven down there as she was.

"You have no inhibitions?"

"Not at all."

"And what do you most want to do to me now?" she asked him.

"You are so fucking hot!" Ken said and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards him. "I'm going to fuck you Dr. Mynx. And after that we can talk in detail about how I did it.

Then he pressed his lips on hers. At the same time he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. While he excessively penetrated her mouth with his tongue, his right hand reached into her bathrobe and began to massage her tits. Then his hand wandered down her body. Without warning, he reached between her legs and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. Amanda gave a startled gasp. But Ken's slippery tongue in her mouth kept her quite busy. Ken was going for it.

Amanda was disgusted to be kissed this way by this 18 year old. But the thought of quick money and fame finally conquered that disgust and she began to suck on its tongue it. She returned his kiss fiercely and wildly. She wasn't going to be fooled by this greenhorn. Their mouths opened and closed like crazy. Ken sucked on her lips. Amanda sucked on his tongue. The young man tore the robe from her body. First he licked her face and then continued the tongue fight in her mouth. They stood completely naked and tightly entwined in front of each other. It looked as if they wanted to eat each other. She felt Ken getting more and more aroused and his penis was erecting. His young cock became a straight lance that wanted to impale her, and she could hardly wait to ride it.

Seconds later they were lying on the bed. The 18-year-old pushed his hard cock into her pussy without hesitation. His therapist moaned and Ken also grunted with satisfaction. He was so big inside her. Their intertwined bodies struggled across the bed like wildly copulating animals. What they were doing was not love making but unrestrained sex. It didn't take long for Amanda to realize that he was in control. He had defeated her in bed. Now all she could do was surrender. The woman shrieked with arousal. Her young lover was also unstoppable. Amanda felt the weight of the sweatening teenager. In his eyes she was just an object. A mature woman he wanted to overpower and use in bed. Ken took the 30 years old woman as hard as he could. Suddenly he tensed up and Amanda knew he was going to cum. With a contorted face, Ken moaned as loud as he could and his hard young cock exploded in an incredible orgasm.

"How was it?" she asked him. But Ken gave no answer. While still lying on top of her, he put his tongue back into her mouth and continued his aggressive kissing. She was barely able to breathe, but that didn't bother her or him. Only after an hour did Ken allow her to leave the bed. Doctor Mynx felt exhausted. She had certainly gathered a lot of material for her book today. And Ken definitely needed her further treatment...

If you like the story, please check out my other works.