Sex Training Lessons for the Ex

Story Info
An Ex Needs Help Getting Horny Again.
1.2k words
3.59
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This more a 'blog update' than a story so bear with the casual style as I simply tell you what's been going on.

The Ex-wife. Now there are some divorcees reading this who also had a marriage end even though the sex life was just fine or even great. This was our life too and much of the sexual success was due to her unbelievably strong sex drive. Even into our 30s we could not fuck enough to satisfy her. It would be a routine day that we'd get up, she'd shower up for work, I'd step in behind her and while she shampooed she'd poke her ass outward and Id slide my hard cock in, feel her pussy contractions as she'd orgasm and moments later I'd cum in her soapy pussy, get out and off we'd got to work. When we came home she'd flop on the bed and pull her work nylons off and I'd see that, see her horny pussy and spread legs and my cock would be in her and 30 minutes later we'd both cum at the same time and around midnight we would be in bed and she'd end up '69ing' me on top, her pussy in my face and she'd get off trying to deep throat my cock before climbing on top and again pumping away until she had a massive body-shaking orgasm.

for all our marriage difficulties, I always admired her crazy powerful sex drive. I'd had difficulty with previous girlfriends complaining about my penis being too large or long or thick but my ex-wife loved big cock, said it, needed it, she wanted my entire cock as deep as it could go into her pussy. Her pussy was utterly and perfectly made for fucking too. She'd get horny fast and almost instantly her labia would get swollen, red, wet, her clit would become a hard little nub and she could have both the vaginal and clitoral orgasms and only complained if she had both at the same time it was 'too much' even though she would at times.

She was so easily made horny for cock that there was rarely any need for foreplay other than simply knowing I had a hard cock but for fun I could make her aggressively horny as hell by getting her to look at a porn website or saying some rude words to her like "I think the neighbor was getting a hardon looking at your tits" and she'd need to be fucked. We rarely had oral sex because she complained she would get so turned on feeling my cock in her mouth she'd only need to get it in her pussy immediately anyway. She wanted me to put my cock up her tight asshole but whenever we'd try, I'd only get the head of my cock and a little in before she'd beg out loud "..in my pussy.. now.. now.. hurry" and my cock would slide into her pussy as she started cumming. I think really, she was embarrassed that she was obviously going to orgasm from having a my cock up her asshole that she wanted to say it was a pussy orgasm after all.

So I don't tell you all this just to brag her up or me either but to say that 10 years after the divorce we found ourselves living in the same city again and meeting up and texting again. She was still single and now older but what surprised me is that she admitted she had no lovers nor any interest. I could sense it too, there was no heat, no 'old flame' horniness either. She'd might get a little warm if we talked about how we'd had sex here or there, I'd tell her sexy things but still, almost nothing. She finally explained she was just too stressed to care about sex anymore.

I took a chance and kept pushing this with her. Over a coffee I whispered to her "I can't accept this because I know you're one of the horniest women on the planet, you love cocks inside you, you know that I know you're a horny pervert". I kept up the dirty talk and of course I knew she could get easily turned on by 'submissive sex toy' sort of roleplay. When we were married she'd go utterly mad with sexual lust if I'd playfully tied her arms and legs with socks or she'd pretend she was stuck in the washing machine and I'd play out using her pussy while she could only obey. I could see some turn-on in her, some flash when I said I was going to give her a list of chores and that included her going home and sending me pics of her old dildos and any other sex toys and yes she did. "wow, i actually still have these" and there was a dildo I'd never seen and beside it a massive rubber black dildo too.

I told her to start with the smaller (tho still thick) dildo and I wanted her to shave her pussy that night, use some sex lubricant so her pussy would be slippery and put the head of that dildo in her. The next day she actually texted me saying "too slippery so I had to put on bathroom floor and sit on it and finger myself to orgasm".

Her responses weren't exactly horny jubilation but at least I knew she'd actually gotten horny enough to actually take a big rubber cock and get to orgasm.

I've been sending her encouragement from online shops. I remembered she'd get horny over wearing crotchless nylons and probably because that would make me so horny I'd be begging her to let me put my cock in her whenever she'd wear them and tease me with them. She agreed that on her days off when she'd usually lay in bed reading she'd wear crotchless panties or whatever i send her. One afternoon I texted her "got them on yet?" and she did reply "Yes, spreading my legs now" and surprised me by sending back a selfie of her feet and thighs. She didn't send a pussy picture but that was a good sign.

Even still, she is coming back to her horny as hell cock-craving fuckable self in small steps and this has to take a little time. This week I assigned her a reading list knowing she often got horny reading stories on literotica and hornier than she does watching porn.

She even FBed me a message today and it surprised me because she took the initiative to report "can't do dildo task today but will do tomorrow, promise" and so maybe, just maybe she is ready for me to visit and do the test where she see's if she can take my entire hard cock down her throat while I see if her pussy still gets so wet and horny she can't stop from begging "fuck.. i need that cock in my pussyyyy hurry hurry" and to see if she can still cum all over my cock with a pulsing pussy orgasm? I don't know yet but I hope to update everyone on her progress when I find out.