All Comments on 'Sex with an Older Man at Work'

by Tats25

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Getting better

Better story than your first; the characters are more developed and they wrestle with the morality of their nascent affair in a quite believable manner. The waste/waist swap is always good for a laugh, but please fix things like that in the future.

krissyphillykrissyphillyover 7 years ago
Loved your story!

So beautiful and believable and sexy! Wish there was a way for these two lovers to continue their romantic affair. There is such an emotional connection that gets me so Hot! Please keep writing.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
"and my husband was none the wiser"

Where are the moral brigade?

If this had been entered as a Loving Wives story the moral brigade would have been all over it like a rash.

Tatts25 says at the end of her story "but it's over between us even if the sex was the hottest I've ever experienced". No, Tatts, that can't happen with a wife who wanders. The moral brigade will tell you "Once a cheater, always a cheater".

If you want entertaining comments on your story Tatts, you have to get it posted in the Loving Wives section. They prowl there each day looking for wives who haven't been sufficiently punished for their infidelities. They don't look in other sections.

Lue

Ps: I thought it was a nice little story. The idea of deliberately staying apart after recognising that the relationship was becoming too close, then succumbing before final separation made for an interesting dynamic.

BiMaxBiMaxabout 5 years ago
Beautifully written!

I really enjoyed it -- very well written -- subtle and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous