Sex with Colleague

Story Info
Lusty story.
1.6k words
3.8
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with colleague

I am a lady of age 34, working in a software firm in Bangalore, My wildest sex experience happened 6 Months back, I cannot say it as Extra Marital affair as I had sex with him only 2 times and the guy left the company I am presently working and we have not been in contact with each other for the past 4 months.

This incident I didn't share with my better half yet. This incident has been killing my peace. I wanted to share this to get some peace. I can't share it with near and dear as they will start judging my character. I accept that what I did is wrong, I got this platform.

To describe myself.

As I mentioned, my age is 34. I got married 5 years ago. My height is 5.5 with a physique of 34--30--32. I have a wheatish complexion. I am good to look at. My Husband is a Businessman, age 35, we love each other very much and he satisfies me, he maintains a good physique. He is constantly traveling related to his Business. Regarding my colleague he is 31 married and looks wise he was one the good looking guys in the IT company where I am working

The guy with whom I had my wildest sex experience is my ex-colleague.

It was a typical normal summer day in Bangalore, I took off for work that day, As I am traveling to my parents home the next day. I didn't bring my laptop from the office to home the previous day. I needed to complete some documentation and send some emails to the On-Site team regarding my non-availability for the next 7 Days. I asked my ex-colleague if he could bring my laptop and hand it over to me around evening on his way back home from work and he said okay no problem.

I did some shopping that day and reached home by 5 PM. I had to get ready for an event that was happening in our colony. I was getting ready to attend, I was in my party wearing a saree. I was waiting for my colleague to give me the laptop post which I can leave for the event.

To kill time, I was watching TV, there was full body nudity and a sex scene was happening. It kind of turned me on. I called my colleague where he was and told him what time he would give me the laptop, he said in 30 to 40 minutes.

I don't know why, but I re-watched the same love making scene again. I was turned on and getting horny and started to touch myself, at that moment I just spoiled the little makeup I applied so I went to the washroom to clean it. Don't know. Due to the effect of the show I got lost in thoughts. I accidentally turned the shower and got drenched myself. I cursed myself, turned the shower off, came into my bedroom cursing myself and guess what the same time the doorbell rang my colleague had arrived.

I was wet with the shower, to open the door I just wrapped the towel on my wet saree like a dupatta and went to open the door. He was shocked to see me like this. I said sorry, came in and gave an excuse that there was some plumbing problem with the shower by mistake. I turned it on and got myself wet.

I made him sit the Sofa and asked him for water, the towel wasn't holding well It was causing me problem while pouring water into the glass, I somehow managed to pour water in the glass and opened a cookie packet took some cookies and placed it in on a plate along with water I went to serve. While serving, the tower along with the pallu came off, I was bending to place the tray on the table and I showed my cleavage to my colleague. He stared, I was shocked I apologized and went into the bedroom to change myself.

I was embarrassed and cursing myself for these mishaps happening one after one in a short time. To add to that I forgot to lock the bedroom door, It was partially open. My colleague slowly came towards the bedroom and stood there silently watching me.

I was sitting on the bed, feeling embarrassed and then decided to be it and decided to change myself to another saree. I removed my saree and blouse and threw them into the washing machine. I opened my wardrobe and looked for a suitable saree and matching blouse to wear for the event.

My colleague was silently watching and enjoying my body as I was in my bra and petticoat. and I didn't notice he was near the door.

I selected my saree and blouse and put it on the bed. I selected a petticoat suitable for the saree. I removed my petticoat and I was about to wear the other petticoat. I noticed him and got angry and asked him what are you doing to get the hell out of here.

He came inside and said "you have a sexy body and there is no harm in watching a sexy body like yours."

"Aren't you ashamed I will ask your wife what will you do when someone watches her like you do?"

He said "I don't know about that. Currently I am watching you and you are very sexy."

He also said something that shocked me at that moment. You are speaking so much morals but you have not bothered to cover yourself even now, you are still in your bra and black pantie.

I was in a state of shock and I was about to cover myself in a towel. He came near me, hugged me forcefully, tightly and kissed me on my lips. I pushed him away and I slapped him. But again he hugged me and kissed me, but this time I surrendered to him, I reciprocated and enjoyed his kissing.

He lifted me and put me on the bed and started kissing me very passionately. I was enjoying it. After some 1 minute he stopped and said I wanted to do this kind of act to another married woman ever since I watched the english movies. I smiled and we started kissing again.

He stopped suddenly and asked, "Are you going to the Event, I said, "Are you kidding?" He immediately got up and went to the hall to make sure the door was locked and he also put the upper bolt lock to the main door. He messaged his wife, he would be late for home and got some client calls to attend.

I was messaging to my neighbor that I am unable to attend the event as I am suffering from flu and also messaged my husband that I will call him tomorrow morning before leaving to station going to sleep now took some flu curing pills, husband said he is traveling to other city even he will be out of reach will call tomorrow morning.

I was in my lingerie waiting for my colleague to come into the bedroom, he finished his call and he kissed me again on my lips and started squeezing my boobs. I was enjoying this Adrenaline rush and lust desire. He stopped and asked where the condoms were. I got up, went to my husband's wardrobe, took out the box of condoms, took a photo of it so that I could replace the pack of condoms again without getting caught.

I gave him the box of condoms, he immediately started undressing himself and now he was completely naked, his rod fully erect, I touched it and rubbed it and kissed it. He then wore the condom and he pushed me back on the bed and removed my bra. He started sucking my boobs passionately and he bit my nipples, it turned me on, i started moaning and enjoying the moment, he slowly put his hands into my pantie and started fingering my pussy, I started to moan loudly i was in a heaven enjoying this wild sex with another man. I was biting my lips and moaning at the same time.

He removed my pantie and started to kiss my pussy and licking it too. I was feeling in another heaven, I told him a come on baby came inside me, he immediately spread my legs and inserted his hard rod into my pussy and started sucking and fucking me wildly, I was moaning passionately, hugging and scratching his back with my nails. He was enjoying it and I was enjoying it we continued the sex for another 90 minutes in different positions.

He changed his condoms 3 times as he cummed 3 times, one time on my body. We later showered together, got freshened up. After the shower he got into his clothes,I got myself into my night suite. We ordered food from Zomato. I had food sitting on his lap, feeding him. He was enjoying squeezing my boobs. After the food around 1 AM at night he left for home.

I was smiling,I was happy and satisfied sexually after a long time.

The sex I had with him made me so happy, each time I remembered that night I got turned on. I cut short my stay with my parents to 3 days, reached back to Bangalore and messaged him I want to do it again with you and shared a pic of my cleavage. He immediately called, he was also thinking the same and said his wife went to her parents home for some function. So he booked a room at a resort at the outskirts of Bangalore. We reached the resort on friday night and had sex many times. We took a break from sex only to have food.

We enjoyed the wild passionate sex for 2 days and tried some 12 Kamasutra positions during the sex. I enjoyed it, I didn't regret the fact I had sex with another married man.

Then you.