Sex with Daphne Joy Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK THAT PERFECT ASS! OH GAWD!!" Daphne could not believe that she was close to another orgasm so soon. "Keep going babe! Please make me cum one more time! OH GAWD YES!" Jason gave her another few hard spanks and that drove Daphne into another orgasm. The gazebo bed was drenched from another gush of her squirt. Jason pulled out of her dark hole, leaving a very gaping hole behind. Daphne quickly got into a crab position, to accentuate her already perky breasts and started sucking Jason off again.

"Oh FUCK BABY! You are so fucking hot in this position!" She continued to suck him vigorously. She was aching for him to cum now.

She got out of the crab position to the disappointment of Jason, but pulled him close to her, as she lay down flat on her back. "I want your cum now! I want to feel and taste that warm sticky nectar of yours!" She took his cock up between her beautiful tits and started titty fucking him "I bet you have been wanting to this to me as well tonight!"

"Oh FUCK! Your tits feel amazing! You will make me cum soon!" She stuck her tongue out to lick his head while he fucked her tits. Jason felt like he did not give enough attention to these fantastic tits. "You have the most perfect body!"

"Why don't you cum for this perfect body! Give me that cum, I want to drink it and feel it all over me! I know you big boys cum big. I want to be covered in your warm cum! Make me your dirty cum slut." Daphne knew her dirty talk was working as she heard Jason moan more pleasure.

"OH GAWD FUCK!" Jason stopped fucking her tits and pulled away and just exploded a huge cum shot all over Daphne's perfect tits, her taut stomach and all over her face. He continued to cum more, and went closer to Daphne so that she could suck him dry! Daphne was all too happy to do so. She continued to suck Jason's cock and taking in every last drop of his cum. She finished sucking his cock with a pop, showed him the cum mixed with her saliva and swallowed it down.

"My god Jason! Look at the mess you have made of me! I love it! I knew big boys came big!" She winked at him and went about licking up all the cum from her body. Jason just collapsed next to her watched her enjoy his nectar. Even by Jason's standards, that was a huge load that he shot.

"Baby, that is the biggest load I have ever shot, all down to you!"

"Well then, Happy Bachelor Party then!" She gave him another wink, finished licking up all the cum from her boobs and stomach, got up, grabbed her clothes and walked away to the beach villa right behind their gazebo. Jason, still exhausted from the intense fuck session he had just had was a bit surprised that was it. He watched Daphne walk away, swaying that beautiful ass of hers, side to side and wondered whether he would get another chance with this sex diva.

Just as Daphne was about to be out of ear shot, she turned around and said, "Jason, if you are still around tomorrow, and want to kill some more time, just come by this villa, I am sure I can find something fun for us to do." She gave him little pout air kiss and walked towards her villa. Jason was now really looking forward to his last day of his Bachelor trip. Another night of amazing sex couldn't get any better! He finally grabbed his clothes and went back to his villa, a satisfied and tired man. He was sure, his best mates were going to love this story!

12