Sex with her Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a slut," Ashley laughed.

"Why do you think I keep the condoms handy?" Lori laughed back.

At this point, Gary and Beth came into the room.

"Where did Jerry go?" Beth asked. "I thought I heard him out here."

"He's a typical teenage boy and went straight to his room," Ashley said.

"Jerry come out here now and tell us about your day," Beth called.

"In a minute Mom," Jerry said.

He had pulled up one of his favorite porn pictures from OnlyFans and was furiously masturbating to get rid of the hard-on his aunts had given him. Two minutes later he shot his load into a tissue, cleaned himself up and walked back out.

After some small talk he said he had homework he wanted to get out of the way and went back to his room.

In his room he was staring at the OnlyFans model he had just jacked off to and a recent picture of his Aunt Lori on her Facebook page.

"It can't be," he whispered to himself. "Why didn't I see it before? I need another opinion.

"Dad! Can you come here! I need your help with something!"

A moment later Gary knocked on the door.

"What do you need help with?"

"It's a little embarrassing, promise you won't get mad?"

"Depends on what it is, but I'll try not to get mad."

"I've been using that credit card you got for me on a couple of OnlyFans subscriptions"

"I know, I see the bills. You're 18, old enough to make your own decisions on what to spend money on. But you do know there's plenty of free porn out there."

"I know, but that's not what I want to tell you about."

"Go on"

"I think one of the women I follow on OnlyFans is Aunt Lori."

"And you didn't notice this before now?"

"No. I think I was 14 last time we saw her."

"Show me what you're talking about."

With that Jerry pulled up the page and showed the nudes and videos of the woman he was referring to.

"Holy shit, it is her, I can tell by the face."

"Is it wrong for me to be jacking off to nude pics or vids of my aunt?"

"No, it's not. If I had seen these earlier, I would be too."

Jerry laughed at that comment.

"So, dad, what are we going to do?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"That's right your mom doesn't need to know so there's no need to bring it up."

After an uneventful dinner where the sisters filled in Gary and Jerry on the funeral plans and Jerry talked about how the last week of school was going, it was time for Lori and Ashley to go back to the hotel.

"Can I come along?" Jerry asked.

"Sure," Gary said. "Just let your mom know."

A minute later all four were in the car - Gary and Jerry up front and the sisters in the back.

Lori and Ashley were rapidly whispering to each other.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jerry asked.

"Oh, nothing," Lori laughed.

"I don't trust that laugh," Gary said nervously.

"There's nothing to worry about," Ashley said.

A few minutes later they pulled up at the hotel and the sisters got out of the car.

"Don't you two want to walk us in?" Lori asked.

"Yes we do," Jerry said quickly. "Dad, park the car."

The four walked through the lobby to the elevator. Once in the elevator, Lori wrapped an arm around Jerry's waist and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I saw the effect I had on you when you got home from school," she whispered in his ear and then kissed his neck. "Don't be embarrassed, I liked it."

Ashley wrapped an arm around Gary and whispered in his ear.

"Think we have time for more than some pussy eating and a quickie? I want to ride you long and hard."

With that the elevator dinged as they had arrived on the right floor and they walked down the hall in pairs to Lori's room.

Once in the room, Ashley pushed Gary back onto a couch and Lori pushed Jerry onto the bed.

Ashley got on her knees and unzipped Gary's fly as she fished out his cock and began stroking it.

Lori climbed on top of Jerry and pressed her breasts into his face while dry-humping him. Jerry was in heaven licking his aunt's cleavage.

Ashley peeled Gary's pants and boxers off before stripping naked herself. Ashley stood bent at the waist and resumed licking Gary's cock, swaying her ass in the direction of the bed.

Seeing her sister already nude inspired Lori to strip as well. Lori licked Jerry's neck before removing his shirt and then massaged his cock before removing his pants.

"Look at your Aunt Ashley over there," Lori said. "Tell me, who has the hotter body, me or her?"

With that Lori stood up, spun around and shimmied her hips.

"You do Aunt Lori," he said.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

With that she laid down next to him and pulled him into a hug, kissing his lips as she stroked his cock. Jerry responded by sliding his tongue into his aunt's mouth while caressing her breasts. Lori kissed him back hard twirling her tongue around his.

"I want some foreplay to get you really hard, so just lay back and enjoy," Lori said.

"Anything you say," he responded.

Lori began to lick and kiss Jerry's neck as she rubbed her hand over his chest. She then began to slowly kiss and lick her way down his chest while her hand rubbed his belly, then thighs, avoiding his cock.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"No," he quickly responded.

"Good," she said.

While this was going on, Ashley had gotten to her knees and wrapped her tits around Gary's cock. He began to thrust his hips up slightly so he could tit-fuck her.

"Down boy," she giggled, smacking his hip. "Let me do the work. With that she began to rub her tits up and down his cock.

Meanwhile Lori had kissed her way down to Jerry's belly and then his thighs avoiding his hardening cock. She looked up into his eyes and asked if he was enjoying it and he said he was.

Then she straddled his thighs and laid herself on top of him, rubbing her breasts against his chest before sliding them up to his face. She fed her breasts to his mouth one at a time.

"Lick them, bite them, I know you want to," she said.

He growled, looked into her eyes, ran a hand through her hair and began to run his tongue all over each breast. He was in heaven. She reached down and began stroking his cock.

She then positioned herself so she could slide her pussy against his cock, the wetness of her lower lips teasing him as she rubbed

"You're ready, I'll be back in a second," she said as she quickly got off him.

She grabbed a condom, and slid it down his length.

"Now you're ready for your Auntie Lori," she said as she mounted him.

On the other side of the room, Ashley had moved her mouth back to Gary's cock. He had his hands in her hair and was fucking her face. He was beginning to moan when she slapped his hands away.

"Not yet, I need to ride," she said and stood up and straddled his lap, guiding his cock into her wet pussy.

"Oooh yeah, I needed this," she moaned as she began to grind against him.

"Fuck yeah," Gary groaned as he grabbed her ass and moved his mouth to her breasts and began to lick all around them before taking a nipple into his mouth.

He tried pushing himself up into her but she pushed him back so he was laying on the couch. She put her hands on his chest.

"I'm in control of this ride, just lay back and enjoy," she said.

In the bed, Lori was riding Jerry hard and fast.

"Oh fuck! Your big cock feels so good!" she cried out.

There was sweat pouring down her forehead, her hair was waving wildly and her breasts were bouncing. Jerry grabbed her hips and started thrusting up to meet her downstrokes.

On an upstroke Jerry pulled her back down to him and rolled them over so he was on top. He looked into his aunt's eyes and plunged his tongue into her mouth. He kept pumping himself into her hard and fast.

"This is better than I could have imagined," he said. "I've wanted you since seeing you in action on your OnlyFans page."

"You've seen that?" Lori said shocked.

"I've jacked off to it many times. I didn't realize it was you until earlier today, but you're hotter in person than on the screen."

"I'm glad I'm making your fantasy come true."

Lori then wrapped her legs around Jerry's lower back, her arms around his shoulders, and started thrusting her hips up to meet his thrusts.

"Oh god, you're going to make your aunt cum all over your cock," she moaned. "Mmmmmph yes!"

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Jerry groaned as he thrust a final time and held himself deep inside his aunt.

He put his head on her shoulder and kissed her neck.

"Thank you," he sighed.

"No thank you," she replied. "That was amazing. Now time to get you ready for another round."

She removed the condom, emptied the contents into her mouth and started suck on his semi-hard cock while rubbing his chest.

Meanwhile Ashley continued to ride Gary, her hair waiving and her tits bouncing. A minute later Ashley cried out as an orgasm shook her body.

Gary continued to thrust up into her and buried his face in her cleavage before moving his mouth to her breasts.

"You're so fucking tight," Gary groaned.

"I'm going to squeeze the cum out of you," Ashley growled.

"Do you want me cumming in you or on you," Gary panted.

"On me," Ashley said and quickly dismounted kneeling in front of him.

"Ugggghhh," Gary groaned as he pulled out and shot a load all over Ashley's breasts and belly.

"Hey sis, clean me up!" Ashley called out as she laid down on the floor.

Lori laid down next to Ashley and started to lick the cum off her.

Jerry had gotten hard again at the sight of his aunts behaving this way.

"Aunt Ashley, get on all fours please," Jerry said.

Ashley got on all fours with Lori laying beneath her, still licking her.

"Take me hard big boy," she grinned looking over her shoulder at Jerry.

He grabbed her hips and thrust himself into her. He started thrusting hard and fast holding her hips. He then released her hips and grabbed her breasts as he thrust.

Lori finished licking her sister clean and had begun licking her sister's pussy as Jerry's cock slid in and out of it.

Lori's pussy was lined up with Ashley's face and Ashley leaned down and began to lick her sister.

The sight of this got Gary hard and he climbed between Lori's legs.

He fed his cock to Ashley's mouth for a quick suck before inserting it into Lori's pussy.

"Fuck, I've forgotten how good bareback feels," Lori moaned.

As Gary began thrusting into her with a steady rhythm Ashley teased his shaft and Lori's pussy with her tongue.

"This is too much, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Jerry groaned as he pulled out, but not quickly enough as the first blast was partly inside Ashley coating her lips as he pulled out and the rest landed on her back and ass.

"My favorite, cream pie," Lori said as Ashley lowered her pussy to her sister's face.

These sensations had Ashley moaning loudly and Lori was moaning as well.

The sights and sounds were too much for Gary.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," he groaned as she pulled out and fed his cock to Ashley's mouth.

She swallowed all of his cum. Before rolling onto her back.

Jerry asked if he could lay down between his aunts who both said yes. Gary laid down next to Lori. After several minutes of cuddling in this position Gary spoke up.

"As much as I want to stay for another round, Jerry and I need to clean up and get home," he said. "We'll find time to fuck again."

"Dad, can't I stay?" Jerry asked.

"No, what would your mom say?" Gary replied.

"You're right," Jerry said.

"Party poopers," the sisters said in unison.

A short time later they arrived home.

"What took you two so long?" Beth asked.

"They wanted to stop at the liquor store, then the grocery store to stock up on some snacks," Gary said. "Then they invited us up for a drink and snacks, we couldn't say 'no'. "

"Gary, you let Jerry drink?"

"It was only one, he was being supervised by relatives, so why not?"

"I guess you're right," Beth said.

Saturday came and it was a mostly quiet day. Ben and Sarah arrived and brought the sisters over from the hotel. There was a lot of socializing.

"Beth you look amazing," Ben said. "The years have treated you well."

"Thank you," Beth blushed. "I don't agree with your assessment, but you're looking great."

Ben's 49, 5-foot-8 and very muscular from his days as a college athlete.

Jerry and Sarah exchanged similar complements.

In the years since they'd seen each other Sarah had matured from a skinny high school senior with light brown hair into a shapely college sophomore with 36C breasts. Jerry meanwhile had gone from being a scrawny 5-foot-3 high school sophomore into a muscular 5-foot-9 senior.

That night when going to bed, Gary and Beth chatted.

"Honey, I saw you checking out the bulge in Ben's pants," Gary said. "I also saw how much you appreciated his compliments."

"I was not checking him out," Beth said flustered and blushing.

"You were and it's okay," Gary said. "I'd be okay if you wanted to make a move on him and experience it. You granted me my fantasy of experiencing Lori and Ashley. The least I can do is let you experience him."

"I don't know if I can cheat or handle you and him at the same time," Beth said.

"It's not cheating if I'm giving permission," Gary said. "You also don't have to take two of us at once. Give him the thrill of having you and Ashley at the same time. I'll stay hidden and watch you enjoy yourself."

"Really?" she asked.

"I might sneak in and have my way with Ashley to distract her, so you can have Ben to yourself, but have fun with whatever situation arises," he said.

"Thank you," she said and kissed him goodnight. "I might just do that."

Sunday arrived and they all went to church. The rest of the day was pretty solemn with just friendly conversation as the house with the funeral coming up the next day. There was one exception to the quietness of the day. Jerry went to his room to do some homework and Sarah went with him to talk. Half an hour later, Gary wondered what the kids were up to and ventured down the hall towards Jerry's room where he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the room.

He cracked the door and saw Sarah bent over the bed and her tits swinging wildly as Jerry had his hands on his hips thrusting into her. They were both moaning.

"You feel so fucking good, I'm about to cum," Jerry groaned.

"In my mouth please," Sarah cried out as Jerry let her go and she got on her knees in front of him.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as he rapidly stroked himself until he came. His first shot hit her face before she wrapped her lips around his cock to take the rest.

Gary closed the door and smiled as he returned to the other adults. Jerry and Sarah followed a few minutes later acting as if nothing had happened other than friendly conversation.

After cleaning up from dinner and dessert, Lori, Ashley, Ben, and Sarah returned to the hotel, leaving Gary, Beth and Jerry alone. Beth broke down crying as the stress and emotions finally got to her. Gary and Jerry gave her a group hug to comfort her.

"I need to go to bed, but I doubt I'll get any sleep," she sobbed as she went off to the bedroom.

"We need to talk," Gary said to Jerry. "I'll be back out after I put your mom to bed."

"Okay dad," Jerry said.

Gary went into the bedroom and hugged his wife and helped tuck her into bed.

"I'm going to stay up for a little bit," he said kissing her forehead. "I'll be back in an hour or two. Now you get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow."

Gary left the room and went out to Jerry's room and knocked on the door. Jerry let him in.

"What's up Dad?" he asked.

"I saw what you and Sara were up to this afternoon."

"You saw?"

"Just the end, I peeked in wondering what you two were up to."

"I'm sorry. She's hot and she came on to me."

"I'm not mad. A little disappointed you didn't use a condom though. So, how was she?"

"Dad, we didn't use condoms with Aunt Ashley, why should I with Sarah?"

"It was a mistake not using one with Ashley, it's like I told you a few years ago, you should always use one to be safe from accidental pregnancies and/or disease."

"You're right," Jerry sighed. "To answer your question, she was great, not as amazing as Aunt Lori or Aunt Ashley, but great."

"Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Just be careful not to get caught. Uncle Ben or Aunt Ashley might not be as forgiving of their daughter being fucked as I am."

"Got it. Have a good night dad."

"You too."

After watching some TV, Gary returned to the room an hour later to find his wife sound asleep.

The next morning everyone gathered at Gary and Beth's for breakfast before they left for the funeral home.

The funeral was a beautiful affair with Jerry and Sara each giving a short tribute to their grandmother before all three sisters spoke. Each gave an eloquent speech about their mother and their relationship with her. Beth and Ashley spoke about how she welcomed their husbands and then grandkids into the family. There wasn't a dry eye in the house at the end.

For the ride to the gravesite, all seven crammed into the back of the limo. Tears were shed in the limo and at the gravesite.

When they arrived back at the house, they had no time to relax before people started showing up for the reception. Within half an hour the house was packed with well-wishers.

Thinking they wouldn't be missed, Ashley and Ben snuck off to the master bedroom. Ashley was on top in a 69 stroking Ben's 9-inch cock when Beth walked in.

"Oh wow," Beth said when she saw them.

"Wanna help me sis?" Ashley said.

"Yes I do," she replied. "That's bigger than Gary's and looks like it could be fun."

"Well get naked and join us," Ashley responded.

Beth quickly stripped down and joined them in bed, smiling as she began to swirl her tongue around the head of Ben's cock as Ashley began moaning from Ben tonguing her. Ashley began running her tongue up and down the length. When Ashley got to the top, she ran her tongue against Beth's causing Beth to jump back.

"It's okay if our tongues touch sis," Ashley said. "It's alright if we kiss while pleasing him. Try it, you'll like it."

Beth nervously moved back and resumed licking Ben's cock. Ashley was rubbing Ben's balls causing him to moan into her pussy. Ashley began licking Ben's cock again, teasing Beth's tongue as they licked the cockhead. After a couple of minutes of teasing from her sister while licking the biggest cock she ever had, Beth began to sigh. At this point Gary, who had been hiding in a corner, began stroking himself.

Ashley grabbed Beth's head and plunged her tongue into her mouth, forcing her sister into a deep kiss. Beth moved her hand to Ben's cock and stroked it as her sister kissed her. After a minute Ashley broke the kiss.

"How was that?" Ashley asked while smiling.

"Amazing," Beth said and leaned in for another kiss.

She tightened her grip on Ben's cock and began stroking harder.

"Do you mind if I try to ride this?" Beth asked.

"Go right ahead," Ashley said.

Beth straddled Ben's thighs and slowly began to lower herself onto the long, thick cock.

"Ooooh, ow" Beth whimpered as she lowered herself onto the final inches so she was fully impaled.

"Everything okay?" Ashley asked.

"It's just a mix of pleasure and some pain," Beth said. "He's bigger and thicker than Gary. I needed a moment to adjust to it."

With that Beth began to slowly grind herself against Ben's thighs, causing both of them to moan.

Then she began to slowly ride him, lifting herself a couple of inches and then slamming back down.

"God this feels so good," she moaned as she began to pick up her pace.

"I bet this will feel even better," Ashley said as she leaned forward and began to lick Beth's labia and Ben's cock.

"Oh my God!" Beth cried out as she tilted her head back and her eyes rolled back in her head.