Sex with her Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do," he replied.

He allowed the footjob to continue for several minutes as he enjoyed the sensations and his cock hardened to full length.

Then he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and pulled her towards him. He rubbed his cockhead up and down her pussy lips a few times before slowly pushing himself in.

He started making love to his wife with slow, steady strokes. He moved her legs off his shoulders so he could lean in and kiss her.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his lower back and returned the kiss. They kissed lovingly for several minutes, looking into each other's eyes.

"How does this feel?" Gary asked. "Helping you forget about the pain?"

"It feels wonderful," Beth sighed. "But can you go faster and harder?"

"My pleasure"

With that he started thrusting faster and harder. The sound of her skin slapping together was music to his ears.

Beth started to moan loudly, something she rarely did, and thrust her hips up to meet his.

"It's been too long since we've been like this," Gary groaned. "You feel so good. I'm almost there."

"Cum with me," she panted.

"Uuuuugggghhh," he moaned a few minutes later as with a final thrust, he held himself deep inside her as he fired shot after shot of cum into her pussy.

"Yeessssssssssss," she shrieked as her orgasm hit.

Gary laid down next to his wife, hugging her, running a hand through hair, and kissing her lips.

"Thank you," she said. "I didn't realize how much I needed that. I needed to feel that passion and pleasure to help me feel better."

"Always glad to help," Gary chuckled. "We should do this more often."

"Maybe we will, but for now let's prepare for Lori and Ashley coming over."

"Ashley's in town?"

"Yes, she called from a hotel last night saying she wanted to get to town early to help plan and that Ben and Sarah will be coming in tomorrow. Turns out she's at the same hotel we booked for Lori."

"Sounds good."

They got dressed, had breakfast, and did some housecleaning.

After they finished Gary left to pick up Lori and Ashley and bring them back to the house. He arrived at the hotel, went up to Lori's room and knocked. He was shocked when Ashley answered the door.

"What are you doing in here?" Gary said as he walked in and gave Ashley a hug and kiss. Ashley is 48, and stands 5-foot-3 with D-cup breasts, blue eyes, and a curvy figure. She had dyed and permed her hair, going from being a natural blonde with straight hair to a curly redhead.

"That asshole Ben wouldn't take an extra day off from work to come down here with me before the weekend and Sarah is tied up with work, so she'll be riding down with him tomorrow," Ashley said. "But you two sure were noisy last night."

"What are you talking about?" Gary asked.

"Turns out I checked into the room next door and the walls are thin," Ashley said with a grin. "Lori and I were talking about it when you knocked. I'm hoping to get a turn with you before Ben arrives. I want to know if you're as good as Beth and Lori say you are. If the sounds I heard last night are any indication the answer is yes."

"We'll see about that. But if anything is going to happen between us you need to promise to be on your best behavior when talking with Beth. She's your sister and I need to see you getting along if we're going to fuck. I told Lori the same thing last night."

"I will," Ashley said.

"How about a quickie now?" Ashley said as she leaned back on the bed, spread her legs and peeled off her shirt to reveal she was braless underneath. "You know you want to peel off these shorts to eat me or fuck me or both."

Lori, who was wearing a loose-fitting blouse and shorts, walked up next to Gary. She rubbed his cock and licked his neck.

"You know you want to," she whispered in his ear. "We won't tell."

"What excuse can I give for taking longer than expected to get back?" Gary asked.

"Use me as an excuse, say I wasn't ready yet," Lori said as she unzipped Gary's fly, took out his cock and began to stroke it. "I want to watch you make her moan."

"Don't you want me?" Ashley cooed as she peeled off her shorts and panties and began to rub her pussy.

"Lori, get me a condom," Gary said.

"No," Ashley said. "You're going to ride me bareback and cum in my mouth."

"Whatever you want," Gary said as he took off his pants and moved between her legs.

He dropped to his knees and began to lick her pussy. He licked the length of labia before sliding his tongue between the fleshy lips. He slid his index finger in and began to wiggle it as his tongue found her clit and began to trace the alphabet over it.

"Oh God Gary, you are good," Ashley moaned as she ran her hands through his hair.

"It's because I love to eat pussy," he responded.

He added a second finger and began to pump in and out as his tongue licked up her wetness.

'She's sweeter than Beth, but not as sweet at Lori,' he thought to himself.

Ashley began to moan louder begging Gary to get in her.

He looked up into her eyes and smiled.

"Whatever you say," he chuckled.

At that point he stood up and rolled her onto her stomach. She responded by getting onto her knees.

"Get in me and fuck me hard," she said with a smile looking over her shoulder.

"Gladly," he replied as he grabbed her hips and eased himself into her.

"God you feel so good," Gary groaned.

"So do you," Ashley moaned.

Gary began to thrust into her hard and fast, smacking her ass every few strokes. The sound of their flesh slapping together was echoing in the room. This continued for another 10 minutes.

"Sorry but I need to look in your eyes while we fuck, get on your back," Gary growled.

He pulled out and Ashley rolled onto her back and smiled at him.

"Get back in me," she teased, rubbing her pussy.

Gary quickly got between her legs, lifted them onto her shoulders and thrust himself inside her.

He's a sucker for blue eyes and was looking into hers as he thrust hard and fast into her, making the headboard bang against the wall.

He looked a little lower and smiled at the sight of her tits bouncing with each thrust. He lowered her legs off his shoulders and leaned in so he could lick them as he fucked her.

"Oooooh yeah," Ashley moaned. "How did you know I love that?"

"Lucky guess," Gary groaned.

Ashley wrapped her arms around him, digging her fingernails into his upper back and wrapped her legs around his lower back as she began using her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock.

"Cum for me," she growled.

"Almost there," Gary moaned as he stood up and withdrew his cock.

Ashley quickly sat up and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue, as Gary rapidly stroked his cock.

Moments later the first shot of cum landed on Ashley's neck before she quickly closed her lips around his cock and took the rest of it in her mouth.

She only swallowed some of it as Lori had sat down next to her. Ashley turned to face her sister and the two exchanged a kiss, with Ashley transferring the rest of Gary's cum from her mouth to Lori's. Lori swallowed and then licked the cum off Ashley's neck before taking Gary's cock in her mouth for a quick suck.

"Just need to make sure it's clean," Lori chuckled.

The sisters exchanged another kiss before everyone got dressed and walked out to the car. Gary was smiling and shaking his head in disbelief as to what just happened.

"How did I never know you two were like that?" Gary asked.

"What are sisters for if you can't share a guy or help each other get off?" Lori asked.

"Back in high school and college we tried getting Beth involved but she wasn't interested," Ashley said.

"Not interested in sharing a guy or not interested in being intimate with either of you?" Gary asked.

"Both," they laughed in unison.

"When I was in college, Lori would sometimes stop by for a threesome with whatever guy I was dating at the time," Ashley said. "The week before Ben proposed we had a hot three-way as he fucked me while Lori and I were in a 69."

"So, are you two plotting a way to get Beth involved while the two of you take me?" he asked.

"You wish," Ashley laughed. "The two of us tag-teaming Beth while you fucked her sounds better to me."

After they arrived home, hellos and hugs with Beth were exchanged before they sat down to talk.

"I can't get to the gym so I'm going to go for some cardio on the elliptical," Gary said.

"Please don't go, stay here with us," Beth pleaded.

"No, you girls have some catching up and planning to do on your own," he said and walked away.

The three sisters sat down in the living room and began talking. The elliptical is in a spare bedroom down the hallway. While working out Gary didn't hear any shouting or arguing, which he took as a good sign. He only heard some laughter and some crying; but he was too far away to hear what was being said.

"I'm glad you're all getting along," he said when he walked into the living room an hour later in a sweaty t-shirt with his workout complete. "I'm going to take a shower, get changed then come back out and join you."

"Go join him," Lori said after he walked away.

"I can't do that with you two here," Beth said.

"Why not?" Lori said. "If you don't, I will."

"What?!!" Beth shrieked. "I thought you didn't like him. You threatened to cut his balls off if he ever cheated on me. Now you're saying in front of me you're going to go fuck him?"

"He's gotten better looking with age and he's been so nice to me this trip he deserves to be rewarded," Lori said. "You told me he's had the hots for me for years. I want to go make his fantasy come true."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this," Beth said.

"If she goes, I'm going to go with her," Ashley said. "It will be like old times."

"What are you talking about?" Beth said. "What would Ben say?"

"Back in high school and college we tried to expand your horizons sexually by having you join in with us, but you turned us down," Ashley said. "As for Ben, I shared him with Lori before the wedding and he likes to hear me tell him about what Lori and I have done with other men."

"Okay, okay, I'll go," Beth said and got up and headed toward the master bedroom and shower.

"How do you want to handle this?" Ashley asked after Beth left.

"I'm going to wait a few minutes, then walk back there, strip naked and join them," Lori said. "You wait a few minutes more. If you don't hear any shouts, come back and peek in the bedroom door. If you like what you see, come in and join in."

"I like the way you think," Ashley laughed.

Gary was in the shower soaping himself up when Beth entered the bathroom and walked into the shower.

"How would you like some company," she said with a smile as she gave him a hug.

"I'd love it," he said as he hugged her and gave her a kiss.

She grabbed the bottle of soap, poured some on her hand and rubbed her hands together to work up a lather. Then she began to rub it into his chest and arms. She got on her knees, grabbed some more soap before soaping up his legs. While kneeling in front of him she gave his cock a kiss and a lick before standing up.

She put more soap on her hand and began stroking his cock slowly. They exchanged a deep kiss before he reached for the soap and got some on his hands and rubbed it into her breasts.

"Lori and Ashley have this crazy idea of me sharing you with one of them," she said. "I don't know how I feel about that."

"Please go a little faster," he said as he gave her another kiss. "But think about it. If it happened, you'd be granting me my fantasy of having you and one of them at the same time."

"I know, but..." she said.

"But what?" he said as he moved a finger down to rub her pussy. "I love you. Whatever happens with them is just sex. I told you I'd love to fuck some common sense into them. They seem interested. Remember, I'm yours and I'll always be here for you."

"I know, but I'm afraid," she said.

"Afraid of what? he replied. "I'm not leaving you for that selfish bitch Lori and Ashley is already married. With either of them it would simply be lustful fucking, making a fantasy come true. I'm yours and you're mine; there's nothing to be afraid of."

With that he removed her hand from his cock and pushed her back against the wall.

"I want you," he sighed and lifted her left leg up.

He lined himself up and entered her. He began thrusting into her with urgent strokes.

"God that feels so good," she groaned loudly.

"I just want to take you here and now," he said.

"You'll have to wait a minute," she said as she pushed him away, put her leg down and shut off the water. "Let's move to the bed where we'll have more room."

They quickly grabbed their towels and moved to the bed.

Gary kissed his way down her body. He pushed her onto the bed with her legs hanging off the side.

He knelt down and lifted her legs onto his shoulders before moving his face between her thighs. He tenderly licked his way up and down her labia and reached up to rub her breasts. Beth's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly. He was sliding his tongue into his wife's pussy when he was suddenly startled.

"That looks great, save some for me," Lori whispered in his ear as she pressed her breasts into his back, licked his neck and wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke.

Beth moaned softly as he added a finger to his oral ministrations. He gently rubbed her labia as his tongue found her clitoris. This caused her to moan loudly. Meanwhile Lori had positioned herself on the floor and begun slowly licking the length of Gary's cock.

Gary moved his finger to his wife's clit as he slid his tongue inside his wife, causing her to moan loudly. He moaned into her pussy as Lori wrapped her lips around his cockhead and lowered her mouth down the length of it.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Beth asked at the sensation of Gary's moan.

"Nothing," he said raising his head. "This is just so good I had to express my pleasure."

"Glad you like it," Beth laughed.

Standing up, he pulled his cock away from Lori's hungry mouth and laid down on his wife, his cock rubbing against her labia.

He looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. He ran a hand through her hair and looked lovingly into her eyes.

"I love you," he said. "Have you given any thought to our earlier conversation?"

"Yes," she said. "I think I'll go for it. I know you'll always be here for me and I want you to be happy. So, if that means a fling with my sisters, I can deal with it."

"Thank you," he said. "Now let's get into a 69."

They rolled into a 69, with Gary on the bottom, his cock sticking straight up.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her tightly against his face, squeezing them as his tongue went back to work. Beth took a hold of Gary's cock and ran her tongue around the head. She had just begun to lick her tongue up and down when Lori appeared.

"That looks great, care to share?" Lori asked.

"Okay," Beth said.

They both licked up the length of his cock, their tongues touching at the top, causing Beth to squirm.

"It's okay if we kiss like that sis," Lori said.

"I'm not sure," Beth replied.

Lori then went to work licking his balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time as Beth continued to swirl her tongue around the shaft. Gary was moaning loudly into his wife's pussy at the sensations the women were providing.

He gently smacked Beth's ass and pushed up on her thighs and she lifted herself off his face slightly.

"I can't take it anymore, could one of you mount me?" Gary asked.

"Can I?" Lori pleaded with puppy-dog eyes.

"Yes," Beth said.

With that Lori grabbed a condom she had snuck into the room, unrolled it onto Gary's cock and mounted him slowly.

"I can't watch," Beth said as she moved to swing her legs around so she'd be facing the headboard.

"Don't turn around sis," Lori said. "I was hoping to kiss you and play with your tits while we shared him."

"What?!" Beth asked in a shocked voice.

"You heard me," Lori said. "It's what sisters are for. I was hoping things would be different with how turned on you are now."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that," Beth said again as she remounted Gary's face, and took a hold of the headboard.

"Suit yourself," Lori said as she put her hands on Gary's chest and began to grind against him.

He had reached his hands up to play with his wife's breasts as he licked between her thighs.

Lori had gotten more energetic with her motions and was now riding him hard and fast. The sound of flesh slapping together grew louder.

Gary's tongue found Beth's clit again, causing her to moan loudly. Lori was moaning loudly as she rocked and rode Gary's cock. Gary was moaning at Lori's pussy squeezing his cock and his wife holding his head against her pussy.

Suddenly he became aware of a new sensation. A tongue on his balls as Lori continued to ride him cowgirl. Gary asked his wife to get off him, which she did.

"Oh God that feels so good," he groaned. "I don't know how much longer I can last."

With that Lori get off him, and Gary and Beth saw Ashley's red hair between his thighs teasing the base of his shaft and his balls. Lori climbed back on reverse cowgirl and started to ride again, placing her hands on his knees. He began to thrust his hips up, driving his cock into her. As he did this, Ashely teased his cock and Lori's labia with her tongue.

"Oh my god," Beth cried when she saw what her sisters were doing but neither one stopped.

The sensation of Ashley's tongue teasing his cock as Lori rode it was too much for him to handle. He only lasted another minute before his orgasm hit.

"Ugggghhhh" Gary groaned as he shot a huge load into the condom while it was buried in Lori's pussy.

Ashley looked up and gave Beth a wink and a smile before gathering her clothes and leaving the room.

Lori turned around and dismounted, smiling at her sister as she peeled off the condom.

Beth looked at Gary's slick cock which was still semi-hard.

"Wanna share a drink?" Lori asked.

"No thanks," Beth said. "You earned it."

With that Lori squeezed the cum out of the condom into her mouth, swallowed it down, picked up her clothes and left the room.

Gary and Beth laid down together and hugged.

"Thank you, that was amazing," Gary said as he ran a hand through her hair and gazed into her eyes.

"You're welcome, I'm surprised that I wasn't jealous of the two of them fucking you," Beth said giving her husband a tender kiss on the lips.

"It's your turn," Gary said as he rolled Beth onto her back and entered her.

Her arms were wrapped around his shoulders and he gently thrust into her. It wasn't urgent fucking, but tender love-making.

However, their moment of intimacy was short lived. After just a few strokes they heard the front door open.

"Shit, look at the time, Jerry must be home," Gary said as he and Beth jumped out of bed and quickly dressed.

Outside the room they heard Jerry greeting his aunts.

"Hi Jerry, I don't believe how big you've gotten," Ashley said as she gave him a tight hug and peck on the cheek.

"Hi Aunt Ashley," he said as he gave her a peck on the cheek and looked down to catch a glimpse of her cleavage as he felt her braless breasts pressing against his chest, causing a stirring in his cock.

"Damn Jerry you've really grown up since last time I saw you," Lori said as she gave him a tight hug and peck on the cheek.

"Hi Aunt Lori," he said as he gave her a peck on the cheek and caught a glimpse of her cleavage as well and felt her braless breasts pressing against his chest.

He ran off to his room feeling guilty that his hot aunts had caused him to get hard.

"Did you see that?" Ashley whispered. "We turned him on."

"I know," Lori whispered back. "That was an impressive bulge and I bet he wasn't fully hard. We'll have to sample that sometime."