Sex with her Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was stroking his cock rapidly at the sight in front of him.

"Get off me," Ben groaned to his wife and she moved off his face.

Ben sat up and leaned forward to begin ravishing Beth's breasts as he thrust his hips up.

"God you feel so tight and so good," Ben growled. "You've never had one this big before?"

"No, I haven't," Beth panted.

"How does it feel?"

"So damn good, please don't stop."

"I won't."

Ashley spotted Gary and walked over to him.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked and reached down to take his cock.

"Yes I am," Gary said. "I'd love to double-team her, but told her I wouldn't."

With that Ashley walked over and whispered something in her husband's ear.

"Hold on, I need you on your back," Ben said and flipped Beth back.

He began to fuck her missionary, causing her to shriek in pleasure.

Ashley walked up and straddled her sister's face, facing her husband.

"Try this, you might like it," she said.

"Go on, do it," Ben grunted.

With that Beth tentatively started to lick her sister's cunt. Ashley leaned forward so she was bent at the waist.

The sight of that was too much for Gary who got behind Ashley and started to fuck her. He grabbed her hips and pumped into her hard and fast. After just a few strokes he felt his wife's tongue on his cock and balls.

"Mmmmmmmmm yes," Beth moaned loudly. "God Ben your cock feels so fucking good."

"You feel too good, I can't hold back any longer," Ben moaned and pulled out shooting a load all over Beth's belly and breasts.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Gary groaned and pulled out of Ashley's pussy and jammed his cock into his wife's mouth as he came hard. Some cum was still dripping from her mouth when he removed his cock.

"Let me clean that up," Ashley said as she gave her sister a big kiss, licking the cum up from around her mouth.

Ashley then moved and licked Gary's cock clean.

"Beth, why don't you clean off Ben's cock while I clean you up?" Ashley said.

"I'd love to," Beth said and positioned herself to lick Ben's cock while Ashley licked the cum from Beth's belly and breasts.

After a quick washing in the bathroom Beth got dressed and rejoined the reception. Gary, Ben and Ashley followed minutes later. Nobody asked where they'd been for the last half hour. Soon after they rejoined the party, Jerry, Lori and Sarah disappeared into Jerry's room.

Lori and Sarah stripped naked and peeled down Jerry's pants.

"Aunt Lori, you're not going to tell my parents about this?" Sarah asked.

"No, I'm not," Lori replied. "You're an adult, you can do what you want."

They took turns licking up and down the length of Jerry's cock as Lori caressed his balls. Then Lori moved to take his balls into her mouth one at a time as Sarah sucked on the tip before lowering her mouth down the length. They kept this up for several minutes, alternating who had the shaft and who had the balls.

"Oh shit, I'm close, please finish me off," Jerry groaned.

"Not yet," Lori said as she wrapped her fingers tightly around the base. "You're not cumming until you fuck me."

She tossed him a condom and got on all fours.

"I'm ready for you, big boy," she grinned looking over she shoulder shaking her ass at him.

He put on the condom, grabbed her hips and pushed himself into her.

As he started to thrust harder and faster, Sarah was watching and rubbing her pussy. She let out a low moan.

"Get over here and let your aunt help you with that, "Lori moaned.

Sarah moved, sat on a chair in front of Lori, and spread her legs.

Lori buried her face in Sarah's pussy. Everyone was moaning when Jerry said he couldn't take it anymore and came hard in his aunt's pussy. Jerry's orgasm set off Lori and Sarah followed soon after.

Another double-team blowjob got Jerry hard again. This time, they had him lay on the bed and put a condom on him as Lori ground her pussy against his face while Sarah rode him hard. Lori and Sarah kissed and played with each other's tits while Jerry pleased them. After 10 minutes they traded positions as Lori rode his cock and Sarah rode his face.

After another ten minutes later, he groaned he was going to cum and the girls got on their knees in front of him as he whipped off the condom came all over their faces and breasts. Watching them lick each other clean got him hard again.

"Sorry Sarah, but I need to fuck Aunt Lori one more time," he said.

"Only if its reverse cowgirl so I can lick both of you at the same time," Sarah replied.

With that Lori slid a condom onto Jerry and mounted him. He reached up and grabbed her tits pulling her back to him for a kiss as he pistoned his hips up and down. Sarah's skilled tongue was sending waves of pleasure through Lori and Jerry. Her tongue was alternating between his balls and her labia as his shaft moved in and out. The sensations were getting to be too much for Jerry.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he thrust himself up, grasped her tits, and held himself inside his aunt as he filled the condom.

"That was amazing," Lori said breathlessly. "Who knew my niece and nephew were this skilled?"

The three laughed, wiped themselves off with a towel and rejoined the reception.

After all the guests from the reception left and everything was cleaned up, the out-of-towners headed back to the hotel, leaving the hosts alone and everyone went to sleep rather quickly.

Tuesday morning everyone had breakfast together.

"I think we need to do family gatherings more often," Gary said.

"Yes we do," everyone else responded before laughter filled the room.

"I need this again," Beth whispered to Ben as she rubbed his cock while they exchanged a goodbye kiss.

"You'll get it," Ben replied as he groped Beth's ass. "I need you again too. I'll be making more business trips out this way."

Jerry and Sarah hoped nobody noticed them groping each other as they kissed goodbye. Then Ben and Sarah drove off.

Ashley went with Gary, Beth and Jerry to take Lori back to the airport. Jerry watched in amazement as his mom, Lori, and Ashley exchanged long kisses and hugs in the back seat while feeling each other up. Gary was having a hard time staying focused on the road with the scene taking place in his rearview mirror.

At the airport, Jerry groped Lori's ass while she massaged his cock as they kissed goodbye.

"Come out and visit me," she whispered in his ear. "We could make a video that will break the internet."

"Definitely," he whispered back.

Gary caressed Lori's breast as she rubbed his cock during their goodbye kiss.

Then they drove Ashley back to the house so she could get her car.

"Sarah told me about you," Ashley whispered in Jerry's ear while rubbing his cock and licking his ear.

"Are you mad?" he whispered back.

"No, but you're going to need to find a time to visit so we can share you."

"I will."

Ashley and Gary felt each other up during their passionate goodbye kiss and Beth just watched smiling.

That night, in bed, Beth and Gary talked about the events of the weekend.

"After this, do you want to try an open marriage?" Gary asked.

"If you mean one where we can have sex with other people, the answer is yes, but with conditions," Beth said.

"Such as?"

"One, we have to meet and approve of the potential partner. Two, nothing without permission - no going behind the other's back. Three, it should be done in front of the other for possible sharing and four, unlike this time, condoms must be used."

"Sounds like something that could work."

"Did you ask because you already have someone in mind?" she asked.

"Maybe," he said. "Let's sleep on it and come up with more ground rules in the morning."

"So, is it someone for you or someone for me?" she laughed.

"You'll just have to wait and see," he laughed.

Gary went to sleep thinking he's going to have to bring Beth to the gym, introduce her to Jenny, and see if there's anyone there that strikes her fancy. Beth was thinking about buying lingerie and finding large guys who could fuck her senseless.

Jerry went to sleep thinking he's going to have to visit his Aunt Lori over the summer and find a college near his Aunt Ashley and Sarah.