All Comments on 'Sex with Jennifer'

by bigman2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What was that?

This story is stiff and boring. Not the least bit erotic. I feel like I just read an instruction manual that was poorly written. Sorry, Man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ummm

this was the worst story i have ever read in my entire life...try again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
See spot run.

See spot bite Dick. See Jane laugh. See Jane Grab Dick. Hear Dick moan. Dick and Jane and Spot have fun. ... Be advised that sentences can have more than a single idea, that is what commas are for. Premise of story is fair, but lack of cohesion and too many periods ruined it. Quite boring, actually, it sounded like it was written to teach kids how to read. Read about punctuation and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How does stuff like this get approved?

This story was horrible. No detail at all, no real reason to care about the characters, and no real grasp of erotic writing. Go red lots of the How To articles before you try writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
umm

your wording and sentance structure was...odd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Variety

Some people have a limited experience of reading. Yes, it's different, and Yes, I liked it. It had a very distinctive style and was a brave attempt at something different for this site. Congratulations. And yes, it was erotic too but then eroticism is more in the imagination than having everything spelt out to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting ..at least it got some comments

I thank you all for your comments.

Being dislexic I may have problems with grammar...and "word" spell check is robotic.

Sorry I can not write and speak USA but I am not and more cultured.

But my stories have a large amount of truth...they are. Not just fantasy crap!

Bigman2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nine and a half weeks...

Your woman was Dominique Francon meets Lolita. Your style was "Nine and a half Weeks" meets "Some Girls".

The minimalism was beautiful, entrancing and enough. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lacks continuity

Poorly written:The conept was great but the continuity was terrible. Short choppy sentences that could have been written by a 10 year old. Learn to write and try again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DELETE DELETE DELETE

total waste of time very little incest jumps all over the place very confusing too many people involved and no body has any feelings for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous